All Comments on 'Midnight'

by DeMotivation

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WillasueWillasueover 2 years ago

This is the hottest story ever. I've been on this site for a while now and had kind of given up on finding stories that did it for me. Then, I found this. Seriously, I've only ever read three stories on Literotica that really turned me on and this is one of them. Great dialogue, love seeing some traditional male characters, gripping lead up, and the sex was fucking hot. Good job! I can't wait to see more from you.

Srg66Srg66over 2 years ago

Brilliant story. Is it a stand alone story or is there going to be a continuation?

Either way it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, I hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Captivating and really well written. I hope you write more.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 2 years ago

Brutal, frightening and hot. I see this Is your first story on Lit and I hope there is more to this story. There were hints throughout that left the impression there will be at least one more chapter and I hope there will be. It seems that Logan has stalked her. But it leaves the question why be so brutal. If it is a stand alone it will be a shame because the writing is excellent. Looking forward to more from you.

JuniorlessJuniorlessover 2 years ago

Incredibly well written and great pacing for a long story.

DeMotivationDeMotivationover 2 years agoAuthor

Heartfelt thanks to everyone for your kind words. I can't promise swift delivery, I have many obligations, but an Episode II is coming.

sickpup92sickpup92over 2 years ago

Fantastically written and very hot! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your future writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whoa! This was so well written. Altogether just so good in story line and everything. I can't wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More! That was great. So well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was SUCH an amazing story!!! I can’t wait to read more (please please please let there be more). The writing was absolutely phenomenal and I’m just blown away by the plot. I low key kinda like Logan and I really hope something blossoms in the future 👀🔥✨

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! I kinda wish the story was based only on Logan and Hannah but it was super hot nonetheless. Can’t wait for the next chapter! 🥵

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superior story line and writing . . . . captivating . . . . keep going; you are a talented writer

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 1 year ago

Omg, this was one of the best stories I've read on here for a while, THANK YOU! Being a woman I was equally terrified and turned on with what Hannah was going through. The writing is amazing, but the DETAILS are what truly made the story great to me, e.g., the short convos between Chris and Logan, the dreams Hannah had with her parents before college, the hints towards Instagram, etc. etc. I was super happy to read something with so much detail and build up without just sex scenes the whole time. I even liked how shes in conflict with herself with enjoying...being raped. Please come out with the second one soon! Please even reply back to these comments to tell us it's still on your radar. Bravo!

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Hopefully you continue this someday, I quite enjoyed it and am excited to see what happens next if you do continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Me too! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Eroticism aside for a moment, this is an aesthetically crafted work of art, one which paints a tangible picture in every paragraph. Add in the dark eroticism, and it’s clearly ‘over the top’ excellent.

It would appear that you have people out here, arms crossed, impatiently tapping their toes, waiting for the next installment of Hannah’s ‘plight to shameful delight’ tale of woe, me included. We hope you find the inspiration within you to continue. Thanks, and congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous