Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's before." Logan taunted her with a little sense of foreboding. He crossed the room and sat in the leather chair facing her, watching her.

The sound of a zipper unfurling caught Hannah's attention, just in time to see Chris pushing his jeans down to the ground and his tighty-whities along with them. He stepped out of the messy puddle of clothing, nude except for his watch and his socks. He didn't take his socks off -- if she wasn't so terrified, Hannah knew she would have hated that. But then he stood up and walked towards her, and her heart seized in her chest. He wasn't a big guy, but he was a strong one. Chiseled, lean, just a little chest hair, trimmed pubes. To Hannah's eyes, Chris' circumcised cock was huge -- bigger than Marcel's and any boy that she'd seen in high school, though it wasn't a 'porn dick'. His hand wrapped around the shaft and tugged gently, already swollen in size from seeing her naked body. He was getting closer. Hannah screamed, but it only made her throat sore, failed to produce any results.

"Mmm that's right darlin','" Chris sneered as he stood by the bedside, then climbed onto the mattress by her feet. "You're so fuckin' hot. We was nice to you, coulda been nice back. Gonna' be nice now arent'cha?" Chris crawled up between Hannah's legs on his knees, until he sat between her thighs looking down over her with a shit-eating grin like a fat kid in a cake store on his birthday. Hannah stared back at him, her eyes wide, paralyzed as he touched her. He grabbed her jaw, forcefully, getting a good look at the girl and making sure she saw him too -- his grip felt like iron prongs, cruel and painful. When he was satisfied he released her and his hands began traveling downward. His hands overflowed as they cupped Hannah's heavy breasts. His fingers dug into her, squeezing until the flesh dimpled between each knuckle, molded perfectly to Chris' hands. He pinched her nipples between forefinger and thumb until Hannah's eyes watered. Her body twisted left and right in protest and a squeal died in her taped mouth. Her panic had reached a crescendo, but for all her desperation and final vestiges of dignity, she couldn't see any way out. She stared up at Chris' face, there was a cruelty there she hadn't noticed before. A selfishness.

Chris relented his grip on Hannah's breasts, but then his fingers were upon her. Three of them, rough and thick, petting the puffy lips of her tiny young cunt. One of his fingers dared a little further, pressing up against the exposed silky slit of pink, stroking it gently up and down, parting Hannah around his fingertip. His middle digit curled up inside of her soft pink canal and his other fingers started rubbing firmly, impatiently. All the while, Hannah could see Chris gently and steadily pumping his cock in his closed fist, an obscene spectacle that would end only when he stopped rubbing her and climbed up between her legs instead. He slapped his cock against her mons, giving Hannah an eyeful of his veiny dick, rock-hard and pulsating, even drooling a little.

She exhaled a reluctant groan to the stimulation, a warmth and slickness blooming inside of her from his insistent rubbing that she couldn't will away. It made her almost sick, like her body betrayed her to give Chris what he wanted. Hannah's heart raced in her chest. She'd had dirty dreams before -- couldn't this have been one? Could she wake up right before the actual deed? She could feel the heat of Chris' body against her, between her legs. She heard Logan say they weren't going to hurt her, but she didn't think she believed it, or even if that was a good thing if it was true. It didn't mean that they would let her go. Hannah's mind raced, her heart pounded, and her eyes squeezed shut.

Hannah didn't see Chris positioning himself between her knees, but she heard it when he spit, felt it when he rubbed it against her, glazing her smooth cunt with a wet shine. Her eyelids snapped open again and her breath seized in her throat when she felt the hot mushroom-head of Chris' cock spreading the lips of her pussy, then steadily boring up inside of the slick velvet walls, stretching her canal wide around him and forcing deeper until the soft sack of his balls squashed against her plump ass. Hannah screamed as best as she could, inspired by pain and objection, but that wasn't much when she couldn't open her mouth. Chris, conversely, seemed utterly pleased. "U-uuhhh." He staggered his way through a moan, stared down between Hannah's legs to enjoy the sight of his dick vanished from sight, completely engulfed inside the young girl. The sweltering heat struck him first, then he savored for a moment the erratic squeezes and twitches of her tight cunt slowly acclimating to his girth. Hannah panted through her nostrils and tugged hard on her handcuffs, suffering from Chris' sudden penetration, and begrudging how good it started to feel just to have a man throbbing inside of her. She laid still in shock and disbelief that this was happening to her. But belief had nothing to do with it, whatever she thought, she could still feel Chris' cock stretching her pussy wide, hot, pulsating, drooling pre-cum inside of her.

"F-fuck me Jesus if that ain't the sweetest fuckin' pussy I ever had. Oh, we're gonna have a lot of fun with you..." Chris sputtered out as he stared down at her. His hands gripped her knees and shoved her legs wider, then drew his hips back and started to buck into Hannah with steady, deep and jarring thrusts. Hannah shrieked again, her body thrashing what little it could. It meant nothing -- any way she twisted, Chris stayed inside of her, every jerk of his thrusts punctuated with the fleshy clap of his heavy sack bouncing off Hannah's fat ass, the tip of his cock just barely meeting her cervix. A long cry was muffled from behind the tape covering Hannah's mouth, her body starting to jiggle softly, her hefty tits swaying up and down in rhythm. She hated that she could feel Chris' fat rod starting to slide inside of her easier as she drenched him with arousal. She hated that it was making her toes curl, her eyes rolling up a little. Hannah couldn't remember ever being fucked like that. No -- raped, that's what she meant.

"What was that?" Chris said between puffing breaths, his skin hot and hair damp from perspiration. "Uhf. Mm, ahh, fuck. Fuck." Chris kept whispering a litany of inane commentary in-between moans of pleasure, his head canting backwards and his thrusts growing harder, faster. Normally he could last, but the way Hannah's pink folds hugged his cock, stuck to him a little bit each time he withdrew, Chris was only barely holding on. "Thought you -- nnh - said something, let's see..." Chris taunted and leaned into Hannah, reaching over to rip the duct tape off her mouth and discarding it.

For the first time since waking up, Hannah gained a modicum of freedom. Her lips stung where the tape was ripped free, and she tried to think of how best to use it -- but instead kept thinking about the way Chris' cock curved upwards, bumped along that nucleus of nerve ending each time he pushed inside her. "H-Help...! Uuunnh..." The first words out of her mouth sounded pathetic and disingenuous, like someone made her say it. Her breaths were ragged and short, her face flushed pink and her mouth hanging open. She swallowed hard. "Please, let me--" she couldn't finish out the last sentence. A sensation both pleasurable and uncomfortable, but wholly overwhelming stole the breath from her lungs. Chris gazed down at her contorting face in amusement; he pressed his thumb down firmly against Hannah's hidden little clit and started to rub quickly. She couldn't help but bellow a stuttered moan in response, high-pitched and whinging. A blush crept up her neck, bloomed upon her cheeks in new shades of red all across the spectrum. The louder she moaned - the more she enjoyed it - the worse Hannah felt. But it was impossible to not feel it, with Chris' steadily increasing speed that plateaued at a rapid, intense pace.

"Oo-ohh. F-ffuck! Please s-stop... Uuuhhnn!" Hannah cried out with tears rolling down the corners of her eyes, staining her temples. Her moans joined Chris' grunts of pleasure, intertwined with an escalating, vulgar sound of wet squelching that complimented the slap of his balls each time he bottomed out inside of Hannah. The basement transformed into an obscene chorus, the song of Hannah's molestation. She could tug on her binds, she could scream at the top of her lungs maybe -- but when it came down to it, the only thing Hannah was really capable of was laying there and being fucked. She knew she was absolutely drenching Chris' cock inside of her, was ashamed of it even, but that intense pleasure only mounted, unstoppable. The overwhelming pressure on Hannah's swollen little jewel stopped, and a sudden sharp pain in her cheek brought her back to the cruel reality of her situation. Her head snapped to one side and a cry of pain escaped her lips after Chris back-handed her hard across the face.

"Dumb whore," Chris scolded Hannah, "You was s'posed to say, 'please let me CUM'. Look how much you lovin' that dick you slut." he laughed a little, then grabbed Hannah by her jaw when she stared at him - breathless, but defiant. "Don'tcha worry. Chris here's gonna teach you how to use a whore's mouth." he added with malice. His fingers clenched tight into her jaw -- her mouth opened, followed by a groan of pain. Chris leaned forward, then spit right between her parted lips. Hannah barely had time to cringe before he abruptly shoved two fingers into her mouth. Hannah wore a stunned expression at the sudden violence, her cheek stinging and blooming into a deeper shade of red. His fingers tasted like sex, and she could scarcely moan a complaint around them, thick as they were. "Suck on 'em slut. Or I need to teach you 'gain?" Chris' other hand raised threateningly to strike her other cheek. She didn't have a lot of time to make the decision, but in the end Hannah's pouty pink lips wrapped around Chris' fingers; she started to suck, her eyes welling with tears, and he lowered his hand.

He grabbed her waist to hold her firmly in place, then started grunting loudly as he bucked his hips into her in long, hard strokes. The bed rattled and Hannah moaned loudly around his fingers without warning, her eyes rolled up in her head and her lips fell open, hot breath washing over Chris' hand as she panted and moaned again and again. Her hot, dripping wet cunt started squeezing reactively around Chris' girth amid the relentless pounding, and aware of it or not, Hannah's hips slowly rocked back against him while he fucked her. She couldn't remember ever feeling a carnal pleasure like this, which was horribly confusing under the circumstances. Yet the primitiveness of it... A pressure seemed to build between her thighs, burning in the pit of her stomach. "Ho-oohhh... ohhh..." Hannah started to whine with desperation, her toes curling and her eyes fluttering to close.

Chris might have loved lording his power over her, but the sensation of those soft, hot velour lips wrapped around him so snugly, her hips pressing back against him and Hannah's arousal dripping down his scrotum, there was definitely something he loved more. "Gnnh. Ugh. Fuck." Chris spat, his thrusts becoming suddenly sporadic. His grip on her waist tightened and his fingers curled into her mouth; Hannah started to suck on them again in response. Then his back bowed inward, and his pulsating cock felt even harder inside of her for a moment as he rammed it in her balls-deep, only withdrawing a little ways each time.

He hissed a long breath and shoved himself as deep as Hannah's slick hole could take him, the tip of his cock squashed into her cervix as he started to exhale raspy moans in quick succession. His shaft throbbed and twitched angrily for a moment, and then hot globs of Chris' cum flooded into Hannah's pussy spurting over and over inside of her until hot, viscous semen ebbed out around the lips of Hannah's cunt, rolling down and settling somewhere between the cheeks of her ass. "Ahhhhhh..." Chris exhaled loudly, ecstasy and relief mingled together extolled in a moment of sheer bliss for him, just cumming deep into the fertile young girl regardless of any potential consequence.

Hannah knew what happened, but not what to think of it. It was the first time she had actual semen inside of her -- she could feel it, hot and a little slimy dripping down her taint. She was horrified -- but also undeniably, acutely aroused. Her brows flattened and knitted together, her weepy brown eyes staring up at his face in surprise. The stranger that was in the process of tenderly humping his cum a little deeper into her little pink slit, fingers jammed into her mouth. It was almost too profane to imagine, yet too satisfying to explain. Her body trembled with need, frozen at the cusp of ecstasy and whimpering tremulous moans beneath her breath. Her tight silken folds milked Chris of every drop, until he finally stopped moving and exhaled a long sigh, drawing his fingers from her mouth and planting his hands onto his thighs, catching his breath as his cock softened inside of her. He slowly withdrew, leaving Hannah a sensation of odd vacancy. She felt a torrent of his seed drool out of her, and then sighed with a moment of relief. It was over...

"God damn it," Logan's deep baritone voice sounded from his chair just a little ways away. "I just fuckin' said not to cum in her yet, you asshole." He bellowed and stood up from his comfortable observation post of his high-backed leather chair, his belt already curiously unbuckled.

"Ain't my fault." Chris flashed a villainous grin while excusing himself, "Ain't never fucked a sweeter pussy. You wanna blame someone, blame 'er." he thumbed to Hannah on the bed in front of him, then crawled his way off the mattress, leaving a mess of her in his wake.

Hannah caught her breath, felt the ache in her joints, the soreness of her cunt and the sloppy aftermath of Chris' assault. She closed her eyes for a moment and started to sob gently, inaudible beneath the loud banter of the men. She just wanted to go home and watch some stupid bullshit on Netflix. Would she ever go back, see her family again? She wanted to say that she wasn't on birth control, but she was afraid of why they didn't care. What a stupid thought. What a stupid girl. Hannah's pity-party was short lived, as Logan barreled forward with a quickness, his volume drowning her out.

"She still looks real fuckin' good." Logan growled as he stopped at the side of the bed, stripped his henley shirt and shoved his pants to the ground.

"Yeah she do. Sorry 'bout that buddy, jus' gimme like five minutes an' I'll get 'er all cleaned up for ya a'ight?" Chris answered apologetically.

"Fuck that. Watchin' her got me hard enough to break the damn Mohs scale."

"Uh, the fuck is a mose scale?"

"Don't worry about it." Logan commanded as he impatiently kicked his boots off, then drew his boxer-briefs to the ground. The frame of the bed groaned when he climbed into it urgently.

"Hey -- uh -- you sure buddy?" Chris reaffirmed dubiously, glancing over the mess he made of Hannah.

"Shut the fuck up." Logan answered plainly.

Hannah's eyes opened when she felt the gravity of the bed shift, heard the creak of metal bars beneath Logan's weight. She got a real good look at him then, even through a mosaic of tears he struck an impressive figure. He was tall, at least two feet taller than Hannah and a head over Chris, very broad and heavily muscled. A thick layer of black hair covered him from his pecs to his ankles, and a half-sleeve Celtic-looking tattoo covered one arm. He bent over each side of the bed, wordlessly untying Hannah's ankles, one after the other. She didn't have time to think about why or formulate any kind of plan before Logan was upon her, moments later. The difference in size was so staggering, her limbs locked up when he came at her -- she thought she might fight a bear off more easily.

Logan slid up between Hannah's legs, then reached out to pin her to the mattress by the neck with one huge arm, his calloused hand wrapped around her throat. "Don't hurt me..." she pleaded, but then a warm, weighty slap against her belly caught her attention. Hannah peered down to see Logan measuring himself up against her body, and her eyes went wide to see the result; his rigid, bulging and uncircumcised dick laid over the top of her belly button, might have been roughly the size of her forearm. She realized then that pain was a foregone conclusion. "Oh, god..." Hannah gasped with mounting anxiety. It wasn't over, not at all.

"If you're startin' out there, let's see where you're at in twenty minutes." Logan quipped back with a wry grin. "Fuck, you're so hot." He added, unable to contain himself any more. He leaned over Hannah, peered down into those big brown doe-eyes, His hands caught the backs of her knees and drew her legs up, so high that Hannah's calves rested on Logan's shoulders, her body nearly folded in half. Hannah gasped a small complaint and made noise to plead again, but as soon as she started, a huge hand found her mouth and clapped over it firmly. She breathed heavily through her nose, trembled like a gazelle in a lion's maw, stared up at Logan and only prayed for a mercy that wouldn't come.

He angled the fat head of his cock against Hannah's abused pussy-lips, and then forced his hips forward, unable to wait a moment longer. Hannah didn't even notice the amount of Chris' cum that started to squeeze out of her cunt, couldn't be bothered to care when she started to feel herself stretch to accommodate Logan's monstrous cock. She hissed, clenched her eyes, then shrieked as he just kept filling her tiny pink sheath with more and more of his over-sized dick. Only the wet mess left behind made it tolerable for her, but when Logan finally stuffed her to capacity, she was merely holding on for dear life. She was squeezed so tight around him, her body plugged so full. She thought she could feel every vein pulsing along his shaft, and her slick, cum-battered canal trembled and squeezed around the invader.

"Nnnnggghh..." Logan groaned animalistically, drawing his free hand over the generous swell of Hannah's fat ass. The extra lube of Chris' seed was almost necessary, the way she squeezed around him like a vice and whimpered beneath his hand. His face was close to hers, his brows furrowed. Logan stared at her in a conflict of admiration and contempt, though she could divine the source of neither. He started to languidly pump his hips, only able to vacate a few inches of Hannah's slippery tight little cunt at any one time. When he pulled back the pink folds of Hannah's labia gripped stubbornly along his shaft, and each time he plunged back inside of her she cried out softly, her voice silenced under the grip of Logan's hand.

Hannah's eyes started to water as she stared up at his rugged face, so close to hers. She knew already he wouldn't stop, but his cock felt so huge inside of her, throbbing and punishingly hard as though it were made of steel. She wanted to ask for leniency, but as his pace quickened, she knew there was no point. His whole body covered hers, his meaty turgid rod splitting her near in two with a primitive need, a deep growl resonating from the depths of his throat. Hannah's face contorted with shock, pain, and ecstasy all mingled together. She felt utterly overwhelmed, but once again betrayed by her body that welcomed it, the velvety walls of her cunt squeezing excitedly around the over-sized suitor. Logan's hand moved away from her mouth without warning, and Hannah was briefly embarrassed at the sounds she was making held back beneath his restrictive grip. "Uuu-uuhh! Mmh..." she gasped in her moment of freedom, then stared up at him in surprise.