Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Came out here lookin' for a purpose in life, little girl?" Logan taunted Hannah, punctuating with a jerk of his hips that jammed his cock so deep it battered her cervix and drew a girlish cry from her lips.

"Here it is. Community cum-dump." He bucked his hips again; Hannah gasped out loudly. "Mmmmhh. How about... personal fuck toy? How's that sound?" Logan chided, groaning in the embrace of her swollen twitching folds. Hannah panted heavily, but didn't respond. A smirk crossed Logan's lips. "Good girl." He added, then descended upon her like prey.

Logan's mouth pressed forcefully to Hannah's, his tongue parting her glossy pink lips and taking ownership of the little pink appendage tucked inside of her mouth. It wasn't romantic; it was possessive. His enormous hands seized Hannah by the backs of her knees, folding her legs back nearly to her chest and spreading them wide. He started to steadily pound his hulking cock deep into Hannah's tiny pink hole, deep guttural moans reverberating from Logan's chest and conducted into her mouth. Her eyes rolled up and her heart pounded in her chest, warm puffs of air wafting across Logan's face from her nostrils as she struggled to catch her breath.

Hannah could scarcely think, she was merely a starfish of sensation pinned beneath the bear of a man; trapped, punished and pleasured. She closed her eyes while his tongue molested her mouth, tasting of cinnamon whiskey. Her legs ached, but whatever her other pains and sensations, she could not ignore the epicenter of explosive pleasure and throbbing pain being pounded between her thighs. She was possessed by it, and ashamed of it, her body trembling and her hips starting to undulate against Logan. Rivulets of Chris' warm cum seeped out of Hannah and dripped down her ass, displaced by the primal rutting. She was furiously aroused, and it crept beyond the physical in a way that frightened her. Soft kittenish moans of pleasure muffled into Logan's mouth, and for a moment she wondered if it was really his tongue doing all the work in that forceful kiss.

Logan's skin sweltered and the bed groaned in rhythm with his powerful, gradually escalating thrusts. The clap of Logan's balls against Hannah's taint and the wet slurp of his cock inside her messy cunt echoed throughout the room. Logan groaned out loud a moment later, parting his lips from Hannah's, his breaths heaving and ragged. He stared down at her with an expression of wonder, maybe even a little adoration. Hannah was blushing; she didn't know why -- as if a stare was anything compared to forced intercourse. He slid a hand up from the back of Hannah's knee and gripped her throat without squeezing, dragged the tip of his thumb against her perfectly sculpted jaw line.

"F-fuck." Logan huffed, starting to buck his hips harder, exhaling guttural noises of ecstasy beneath his breath as he stuffed poor Hannah's cunt to the absolute limit. He panted loudly, groaned as though he was suffering, gripped by the pink velveteen clouds of paradise. Hannah's voice eclipsed his, a sheen of perspiration beginning to dew upon her skin as she broke into a series of rapid, whiny moans. Logan's fingers closed then, squeezing Hannah's throat until she made no noise. He stared down at her as he choked her air supply, pulling her trapped leg tight against him to leverage her body and start fucking even harder, if that was possible. Hannah quivered; she was afraid, but so aroused and so confused. She stared up at Logan with pleading eyes, and a moment later the grip relinquished and she drew breath again.

"Beg me to cum in you." Logan demanded breathlessly, sending a ripple up her body every time he rammed his hips between Hannah's thighs.

"Nnh, uh, wh-what?" Hannah asked in defiance and confusion.

"Say: 'Daddy, please cum inside me'" Logan reiterated in a threatening snarl.

Hannah was shocked on so many levels, even if she could catch her breath she couldn't have put words to it. She said nothing, and then Logan's fingers closed around her throat again. She stared up at him, but he didn't let up. Terror struck her as her breath ran out, and the huge man kept squeezing. But she could still feel him, pulsating and throbbing inside of her, stirring the vulgar concoction of bodily fluids, stretching her more than she thought possible and filling every inch of her cunt with his dick. Her lip trembled from the sheer pleasure, and just when she thought she might explode or pass out, the pressure let up from her throat and she drew a deep breath. Teetering on the edge of ecstasy for so long, Hannah felt like a slave to it, desperate to achieve satisfaction. "Beg me like a good little slut, god damn it." Logan barked angrily, then started to squeeze his hand around Hannah's throat again. A decision had to be made.

"Daddy please cum inside me..." Hannah heard someone whisper, choking for breath. Her eyes went wide to realize the words came from her mouth, spurred on by... fear? Surely not an uncontrollable lust. She was certain she didn't mean that, but the consequences were real and immediate.

"Uph. Good girl." Logan answered hoarsely, then seemed to haul into overdrive on her abused, tender body. His hand slid from her throat to her hair, gathering those long brown locks into a large fistful yanking her hair so tight it tugged her head back and forced her chin up. He pressed against her, squashing the warm generous swell of her tits into his chiseled, hairy pectorals. He slid his other hand from the back of Hannah's knee to her fat, round bottom and squeezed hard, pulling her up against him. Her moans quieted only when Logan covered her lips with his once more, his tongue waiting for no invitation to her mouth and forcefully kissing her. Logan's powerful hips hammered Hannah's poor little pussy into the mattress, masculine grunts of effort muffled between their lips. Her hot, slippery cunt still gripped him like it was his first time, milking his dick from root to tip inside of her. Logan noticed her hips rocking into him, driving him to devastate her delicate little orifice with long, mighty strokes that jiggled her tits jovially against him.

Hannah didn't know what limits she had, but she could only imagine that she was approaching them. Her skin glowed with a sheen of perspiration, trapped in the stifling embrace of muscle and heat as Logan dominated her body and pulverized her pussy. She couldn't escape in any way, sliding against his muscular torso and bouncing off his balls. Her eyes closed and she let his tongue rule her mouth, quivered against him in the grips of mind-bending carnal pleasure, loving the way his cock was hurting her in that moment. No, she hated it all... but it wouldn't stop. Hannah's pussy flexed, constricting in waves up and down Logan's steadily pounding cock as pleasure peaked inside of her. She writhed against his rigid body, moaned unrestrained into his mouth. A shrill cry caught in Hannah's throat and she gasped sporadically through her nose. Mind-bending carnal bliss erupted in her core, radiated through her body in spasmodic waves that curled her toes and arched the small of her back. Her lips broke away from Logan's and she howled with ecstasy, her eyes rolling up and her arms yanking down on the chains that bound them.

Logan cradled Hannah against him like a precious pet, squeezing her ass tight and pinning her to the mattress. Yet simultaneously he demolished her pussy with reckless fervor, like she was just a noisy Fleshlight. He yanked her hair hair and exposed her throat, then lunged at it like any predator would, tasting the sweat of her skin, biting the side of her neck. Logan's hot breath poured down her collarbone, his thrusts going wild from the convulsions gripping up and down him. He grunted on each exhale, then rammed his throbbing girth balls-deep into Hannah's cunt. She looked up at him with a face of shock as he buried himself in her and suddenly stilled... Hannah was stretched so tight she thought she could feel every time his cock pulsated inside of her. She thought she could feel the hot rush of virile semen spilling inside of her and filling her up. But if she imagined that, she certainly understood what the bellow of satisfaction meant as Logan emptied his balls inside of her. He grew motionless, grunting loudly and panting for breath, embracing Hannah warmly as he came inside of her. The two lay locked like that for a minute, united in the throes of ecstasy, panting together.

"Ah, shit." Chris' voice pierced the room and shattered any mood. "This fucker ain't been set to record. God damnit, I tell ya I hate these fuckin' iPhones." He set his phone down on the bedside table. "Guess it's on now."

Hannah lay there wracked with pleasure, aching with pain, regaining some post-orgasmic sense while Logan lay on-top of her, the last of his seed gently spurting inside of her. Why did she tell him to cum inside? She felt humiliated, forced to an orgasm she didn't want by a man she ostensibly hated. But she felt satisfied too, oddly so, fucked hard by real men that just took whatever they wanted. But she wasn't on birth control... why weren't they concerned about that? Her breaths escaped as tremulous, soft little moans, even if she didn't mean them to. He was so big inside of her, her legs ached in that position. She could feel his cum dribbling down between her legs. Unless it was Chris' - she really had no way of knowing. Logan leaned in and roughly, briefly kissed Hannah's lips, then reluctantly tugged his turgid veiny length out of Hannah inch by inch, letting her legs fall back onto the bed. Her moans ceased as her breath caught up with her, and Hannah laid there in a moment of afterglow that made everything, for a moment, almost okay. Her scalp felt damp, and when she looked down she could see sweat shining off her skin. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried not to think of anything. Now -- now it was over.

Chris opened a drawer beside her, then handed something to Logan. Hannah opened her eyes again, looking between the two men, Logan on the bed by her feet and Chris standing beside her.

Hannah tempered her voice, trying to ask as neutrally as possible, "Will you let me go?" she managed with just a little quavering.

Chris only laughed.

Logan answered, "Maybe." as he leaned back over her, pulling her legs a little more open and turning his eyes towards her inner thighs.

Hannah's lips trembled and tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't really want to inquire further, afraid of the answers she'd get. She heard a clipping, felt something wet against her thigh. She tried to look, but Logan's head was in the way.

"'Ey get one for me too would ya?" Chris asked, then Logan nodded.

"Set to record now?"

"Yup."

Logan moved and tossed a marker pen to Chris. Then Hannah could see what he did -- two stripes. Black tallies written in permanent marker, right there on her inner thigh. Tallies. Hannah furrowed her brows in confusion and stared. Chris nodded in approval and said, "A'ight. Flip her over buddy, I told 'er all about that whore's mouth thing and I think it's time she learned." while chuckling derisively. A moment later Logan's hands found Hannah's hips and yanked her over to her side abruptly, then pushed her onto her stomach. He pulled her hips up over her knees, pushed her head up towards the top of the bed where her wrists were chained.

Hannah's heart pounded as she tried to keep up with everything happening, her brain processing even as she was man-handled and pushed into a doggy-style position. She could feel Logan's hand on her ass, see Chris walking around towards the front of the bed. He was fully erect again and walking straight towards her. Hannah's eyes widened in a panic -- were they not done?! She turned her head to the side to see the iPhone pointed at her recording, and the small marker pen. Then Chris grabbed her hair and pulled her head forward. She saw his cock coming before it pushed into her mouth, and tears formed in her eyes. How would she even survive, she wondered...

Hours passed. However Hannah imagined being used in the short span of her lifetime, they had done. Fucked every hole, laid claim to her body. Hannah laid on the plain white sheets, stained gray with sweat. Her body was covered in it, her hair might have even been damp. Everything hurt, throbbed, ached in ways she couldn't imagine. Chris and Logan climbed off of her, panting as hard as she was and exhaling deep groans. Chris walked to the bottom of the bed to retrieve his clothes and start putting them on. Logan stood up and collected the phone and marker from the bedside table. He drew two more stripes down Hannah's inner thigh, then held the phone up above her body and snapped several photos. She was so exhausted, when Logan turned the screen towards her she almost didn't care. But it was a shocking sight.

"See? Before. After." Logan narrated as he swiped the two photos he'd taken back and forth, sounding almost proud of it. Hannah saw herself in the first photo just as she remembered, naked and tied to the bed. The second photo really grabbed her. Her fair skin was covered in little red marks where their hands grabbed and squeezed her. Hand prints bruised her breasts, and her whole body looked wet. But when she looked closer, she could see how much of it was cum. It clung to her chin and stained her tits. Splatters of all sized stretched over her belly and pussy. But most alarming, most impressive was the small puddle of white that Hannah sat in, hardly even noticing. Her cunt looked like some kind of red-velvet cupcake, pouring out cream, puffy and inflamed from hours of abuse. The tallies on her inner thigh had gone from those initial two to numbering what looked like seven. Hannah turned her head away and closed her eyes.

It was hard to see herself like that, even if she could presently feel all the semen inside of her and pooled between her thighs. Hannah wasn't sure how many times she came herself, except that it was more than once and way more than a girl should orgasm while being raped. Something was definitely wrong with her, she thought. Logan reached over and stroked his fingers through her hair without saying anything, then closed the phone and started to redress. Hannah was so tired, her arms hurt so bad. Everything hurt so bad. But this time it was really over, she was sure.

Boots thumped and zippers rustled. The sound of the men putting their clothes back on was comforting, almost peaceful even. They were talking, but Hannah didn't listen -- she was just so tired. She closed her eyes, just for a minute...

THREE

There was no wind, no moon, no owls. In the distance you could hear the sound of a crackling campfire and crickets chirping ceaselessly. The land and the sweeping mountain-tops around it were shadowed in complete darkness. But you couldn't call it a dark night; the sky was ablaze with stars, exploded like fireworks beneath the translucent marble belt of the milky way. Beneath was an imperfect mirror, a liquid black sky rippling in the cauldron of Crater Lake. Wizard Island emerged, modest and gloomy in the night, like a tombstone for what the mountain once was. Warm summer nights were a rarity in Oregon, but this was one to remember. Hannah barely even needed her hoodie as she sat on a fallen log overlooking the lake, staring up. A twig snapped when her father approached, sitting beside her and handing her a freshly prepared cup of cocoa. Hannah gratefully accepted.

"This is amazing." Hannah remarked, then sipped her cocoa a little before promptly burning her tongue.

"Yeah, it's such a clear night. I don't know if I've even seen stars like this." Her dad answered jovially. He sipped his cocoa, hissed upon also burning himself, then sat it down.

"You know, there's like one-hundred thousand million stars in the Milky Way?"

"That's a coincidence, 'cause that's also the cost of your tuition." Her dad joked.

Hannah chortled in an effort not to laugh, then playfully punched her dad in the arm. He took it in good humor, then reached into his pocket and pulled out a carefully rolled joint. He popped it into his mouth, lit the end, and started smoking it before Hannah even smelled the skunky weed drifting over. That wasn't so unusual for him. Hannah held out her hand for it after he took a puff. Her dad raised an eyebrow, then handed the joint off to her.

"I'm glad we came out here tonight, Banana. We don't get enough time, just you and me." Her dad smiled imperceptibly.

Hannah coughed as she exhaled a puff of some of Oregon's finest herb, handing the joint back over to her dad. "You're gonna stop calling me that one day." She insisted between sputtered breaths.

"Never. You're going to visit often aren't you?"

"As much as I can."

"Always a Daddy's girl." Hannah's father mused before he took a long drag off the joint. He could do that, and hold it in, all without coughing. She was always a little impressed by that. He passed her the joint after exhaling a dense cloud of smoke. "Go ahead and finish that. Don't tell your Mom though, you can buy it legally in a couple months anyway I think? Our little secret." he said with a sly wink.

"Thanks Dad." Hannah answered with a grin, gently puffing on the joint while she stared up at the dazzling night sky.

"You know Banana... maybe this is the weed talking, but I'm a man. I was in college. No- just listen." Hannah's father started to explain, dismissing her objection. "Look. You're an incredibly beautiful young woman. That's wonderful, but you've got to be more than that. Because you are. You're smart, talented and kind. But some men -- a lot of men, they're gonna look at you and just see how pretty you are. They'll want you for that, and nothing else. You gotta show people that you're more than than an 'Instagram Babe'." Her dad concluded his monologue, complete with air quotes.

"Ugh. I don't think I like you using that term, if I like the term at all." Hannah answered a little hoarsely, coughing on the roach of the joint then stamping it out.

"Just... never let yourself be taken for just a pretty face, Banana. You're so much more. Don't be used like that." Her dad reiterated with a finality, then turned to look back up at the sky.

Hannah picked up her cocoa; it had cooled down a lot. She looked up at the stars and lifted her mug for a sip, but underestimated just how stoned she was. The mug tipped over into her lap, spilling warm cocoa all over. She jumped up in surprise with a little scream, but the hot chocolate wasn't really that hot. The more it sat in her lap, the cooler it seemed to be. When she looked back up to the sky, it was blindingly bright. Bars of white light that flickered. How could it be day-time now?

Hannah opened her eyes to see the over-head fluorescent lights buzzing in the unfinished basement. Everything was quiet. The aches and pains of her body struck her immediately, followed by a nagging hunger and urge to pee. She lifted her head and gazed down down her naked body, left in a state of obscenity from the night before. A soul-shattered sigh left Hannah's lips to wake up a prisoner, her face dropping into her hands to cry, just for a minute. Her chest heaved and she silently sobbed, recalling everything that happened to her the night prior, mourning the uncertainty of her future. This wasn't right, and it was so unfair. Why did they have to go after her? Was anybody looking for her? What the fuck was wrong with her for enjoying being assaulted so much? She sniffed hard and rubbed the tears from her eyes, and only then did it occur to her that her hands were free. She sat up with a groan, but shuddered when the shift in gravity caused something wet and viscous to dribble slowly from inside of her. She tried not to think about the night before, or the taste in her mouth, just to keep moving.