Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan's hand wrapped around Hannah's ankle like an iron shackle, rooted her foot to the spot where he grabbed her and halted her journey upward. His arm stuck easily through the side railing, which was little more than two parallel beams running the length of the staircase. "You know what happens to bad girls don't you Hannah?" Logan jeered, sliding his other arm up through the side railing to seize her by the other ankle. "They get punished. That must be what you wanted." Logan murmured with some foreboding, then pulled her towards him. It didn't really occur to Hannah to grab onto something before her body was dragged out beneath the rail, hands scrambling for purchase but finding nothing. Her skin squealed across the polished wood, then a huge arm folded beneath her chest and pulled Hannah up against Logan.

"Let me go! You assholes!" Hannah screamed as she was snatched back from the precipice of liberty. Logan's massive, muscled forearm wedged against her neck and he dragged her back into the depths of the basement. "You're already home." Logan answered, even as she continued to struggle. Her hands pulled on his forearm, her legs kicking helplessly. With a mighty heave at the end, Hannah's entire body was hurled, and she found herself bouncing off the springs of the mattress; right back where she started. Almost.

Before she could flip back over, Logan was enclosing his massive fists on her ankles once more, pulling Hannah backwards until her legs fell over the side of the bed. Hannah reached out to grab at the sheets, but only succeeded in tugging them off partially off the mattress. With her fat round ass hanging over the side of the bed, Hannah felt especially vulnerable and tried to scramble away, but quickly found herself pinned face-down with Logan's grip squeezing the back of her neck. "What did I say?" Logan growled impatiently as Hannah struggled, muffling a scream into the mattress. "Bad girls get punished." He concluded, answering his own question.

She didn't have time to consider what that meant before she felt the harsh, sharp slap of a hand crack against a plump cheek. Hannah shrieked softly into the mattress, her sounds dampened by the material. "Lucky Daddy is here to teach you." Logan's voice growled out behind her. Then, sure enough, he began to lecture her. "You don't try to run away." Another loud crack of flesh on flesh bounced off the walls, burned into Hannah's skin. "This is your home now." He began to punctuate each declaration with a hard slap on her ass, rough hand and thick fingers pausing after each blow slowly rub, knead her plump cheeks. "You want to go somewhere, you beg and plead like a good girl and maybe we take you." Logan spanked her again, and each time she howled, softly sobbing into the sheets.

"And-" Logan added, drawing his hand back and making sure to deliver his edict before it came crashing down onto Hannah's bottom. "Next time you say 'fuck you'. You will." He concluded with another slap, though wasn't quite done just by the time he finished talking. He kept her pinned, cracking the palm of his hand into the swell of her ass repeatedly. Hannah's shrieks got louder, even stifled by the mattress, as her thick white ass reflected hand-prints to perfectly match Logan's, the myriad shades of red burning bright on her fair skin.

Logan admired his work, and must have been fond of red on Hannah, because the next thing she heard was his belt unbuckling. Hannah panicked a little, tried to climb up onto the bed since she couldn't lift her head -- but it was no use. Her legs scrambled at the side of the bed, quickly pushed down beneath Logan's powerful thighs on either side. Hannah could feel the heat and weight of Logan's body behind her off the edge of the bed, one hand reaching up to grip the powerful mitt that held her by the neck without any real plan.

Logan's hand squeezed into a bright red, hand-printed, fat ass and lifted her cheek slowly. Then she felt a smooth, spongy warmth against her nethers. It pushed against her, slick and unrelenting, until her delicate pink folds spread, then stretched, then strained to engulf Logan's huge veiny cock. Inch after inch forced up inside of Hannah's pussy until she felt stuffed to the brim, stuttering a little moan into the mattress. The pressure upon Hannah's neck suddenly lifted, and Logan grabbed her hips with both hands. He started to steadily pound his cock up inside of her, pushing her forward with his hips and dragging her back with his hands.

Hannah lifted her head to gasp for air, hair plastered to her face as she moaned out loud. She couldn't stop herself; even noticed now wet she was when Logan stuffed his over-sized cock inside of her. She hoped he didn't notice... or maybe she didn't care. A hiss skated past her teeth each time he bottomed out in her, that little clap of her ass against his pelvis stinging like hell on her hypersensitive skin. She thought maybe she liked that too. Her ass was burning, her pussy ached to be stretched so full of that meaty rod, and every now and then a fresh burst of pain wracked her body when Logan cracked another slap across her ass. Hannah simpered a little, but that turned into a moan too. She hurt so good, she didn't realize herself when she subconsciously arched her back and leaned her weight into Logan's barbaric thrusts.

"Mmgh, rrrrph..." Logan exhaled rumbling moans of pleasure while he bucked into her, watching her ass ripple with each thrust and enjoying the fleshy slap as it bounced against him. Hannah's hands returned to the sheets, no fight left in her. Her lips fell open and she panted for breath, moaning with each thrust and drenching Logan's cock with arousal. He started to talk to her in a breathy labored voice while he fucked her, his left hand reaching up to grab a handful of Hannah's damp hair and pull it back.

"Mmhh, little freshman needed to find something to do with herself. Found it, didnt you?" Logan said as he panted softly, slapping her ass hard once more and eliciting a little shriek from Hannah. "You'll be the perfect cum-slut. Hear me?" Logan taunted her but shuddered in pleasure, hardly able to handle the sweltering, silky confines of her tight folds. "You're gonna -- uhhnn -- feel a man cum inside you, every day, for the rest of your life." He chided, voice distressed from his indulgence of her drenched, hot little hole.

Despite the aches and pains, and regardless of the dire situation, Logan's perverse promises sent a chill crawling from Hannah's tailbone to her scalp. She couldn't escape his powerful grip and his lust, but her face flushed pink at his ideas. She bit her lip, tried to calm the moans of pleasure he extricated from her. She wanted to be more reserved, but she couldn't; he was so hard and thick, throbbing with excitement and heat. Logan pulled Hannah's hair back, dragged her hips up against him and forcibly pounded her tight cunt so savagely she couldn't even pretend to not enjoy it. He fucked her like her body was his to take, and for all intents and purposes, it was. One elongated, staggered moan betrayed her ecstasy, breath caught in her throat as her slick walls constricted around Logan's veiny girth.

She convinced herself it was okay; that Logan was going to fuck her no matter what, so she might as well like it. In those moments of mounting orgasmic delirium, Hannah's mind flitted with conflicting thoughts and images, conjured one moment and dissipated the next. His cock felt so good inside of her; she knew he was going to cum inside of her soon. She wanted him to. No -- she shook the idea from her head - she hated this rapist. This rapist that dominated her body and fucked her like she'd always wanted to be fucked. Her internal dispute was quieted moments later, a sharp crack of Logan's hand across her bright red ass and a hard buck of his hips sent Hannah over the edge.

Hannah's moans broke into a soft, whinging howl of ecstasy that warbled in tandem with the rhythm of Logan's thrusts, her ass loudly clapping off his pelvis at a steadily increasing pace. Her fingers dug into the sheets, pulled the fabric into her fists and squeezed until her knuckles went white. Convulsions began to course the length of Logan's cock and Hannah arched her back a little more, pushed her hips back towards him. She didn't say the words, but it was an invitation to fuck her harder, and they both knew it. She heard her own voice break into a series of moans, each one following a thrust of Logan's hips as her eyes rolled back and her body exploded in euphoria. Hannah's body trembled and her grip on the sheets tightened, as though to keep her from floating away. She knew she was loud, breathing hard and moaning deep, she didn't want to sound like such a whore, but she did. It was a fact she couldn't even deal with, maybe something that would go unnoticed under the loud clap of flesh against flesh as Logan fucked her pussy into a puddle, straight through her orgasm.

The delicate pink folds of Hannah's cunt quivered and milked every inch of Logan's uncut length, her arousal dripping down his balls. Those heavenly velvet lips engulfed him in the throbbing, soft embrace of her tight, sacred little orifice, and for a moment it was Logan that was powerless, enslaved to her pussy until he filled it. He folded one of Hannah's legs up onto the bed and squeezed one of her plump, abused cheeks, then used the leverage to pound himself even deeper. He drew his hand up and whipped it down in a hard smack on her ass once more, then rammed his cock inside of her to the hilt and rumbling a long, low growl like a territorial grizzly. His hot veiny length flexed and pulsated inside of Hannah, pumping torrents of his thick potent cum deep into Hannah's pussy. Her lips trembled upon a soft moan in response, something primitive inside of her welcoming the viscous flow of seed eagerly.

Logan froze suddenly while he unloaded into Hannah, yet she could still feel him sliding back and forth as he came inside of her. She realized quickly that she was still pushing her hips back against him and stopped abruptly. A trickle of white slowly oozed from her stretched cunt, bubbling out around the circumference of Logan's cock while more seed surged inside of her to replace it. She felt it dripping from between her legs, panting softly, secretly wondering if she didn't wish he'd keep fucking her for another couple of minutes...

Hannah exhaled like the wind had been knocked from her lungs when Logan expelled the last of his seed inside of her, then slid out unceremoniously with short, quick slap to her ass for good measure. He released her hair and her head dropped, cheek planting into the sheets, her neck and scalp tingling with discomfort. Then she just laid there panting for several minutes, bent over the side of the bed, semen dripping to the floor from between her legs. She heard a photo snap somewhere behind her, then Logan pulling his pants up. Hannah laid there, more turned on than she'd like to admit, but simultaneously despondent in her easily foiled attempt to escape. She worried deep down that if she was honest, she loved being a little cum-dump. But that wasn't enough... she had a life to live, didn't she? Tears started to come again, quietly.

"Why do you hate me?" Hannah broke the silence first.

Logan hesitated for a long time, she could hear him re-situating the chain. He fixed it back to her ankle -- tighter now, ensuring that escape trick wouldn't work again. "I don't hate you." He answered calmly.

"Then- then why me?" She followed up, voice tinged with self-pity.

"Why not you?"

"So... any pretty female body would have done then?"

"No."

"So... why me?" Hannah reiterated the question.

"God damn it. Enough. You ain't here to gain knowledge and perspective. You're here to get your brains fucked out on a daily basis. Understand me; you're not your own person any more, got it? You're mine." Logan snapped, then stood up and simply left her there, dripping, chained. His admonishment was enough to silence Hannah. Logan stomped off to the other side of the room to collect his shopping bags, which he promptly deposited onto the table beside the refrigerator. "Here. Now don't you go anywhere, I'll be right back." Logan quipped grimly towards Hannah, then climbed the stairs. She distinctly heard the bolt lock slide into place when he closed the door this time, then it became quiet again for a short time.

Hannah exhaled a long sigh, still bent over the bed and struggling to find the motivation to do anything else. But she took a deep breath, summoned her gumption, and picked herself up off the mattress. She dragged herself back into the small bathroom, turned the shower just a little hotter than she needed to, and climbed inside for a time. She wasn't sure she could really get clean, every time she pushed a finger into herself to try and scoop Logan's semen from her abused, puffy vagina there just seemed to be more. She could feel him even then, his dick hurt enough that she kept experiencing it for a short time after he was done with her; she didn't hate it as much as she should have. Their conversation was unresolved in Hannah's mind, but true to his word, she gained no knowledge or perspective. Was there a particular reason she was taken? She had too much time to wonder.

After about thirty minutes, Hannah was satisfied enough that she was temporarily clean and stepped out of the water to towel off. She stared at her reflection in the mirror for a moment; she was still just as pretty, if a little more sad looking than she remembered. Her cheek was still fairly red where Chris hit her, and a few bruises had appeared randomly across her body, mostly in the shape of hands and fingers. Hannah thought she might as well have been a bridge troll for all the good 'being pretty' was doing for her in that moment. She turned away from the mirror and trudged her naked body back through her basement dwelling. Thirst coerced Hannah towards the refrigerator, but hunger caught her attention. Of the four bags dropped off by Logan, one distinctly smelled of her favorite spinach soup. She opened it up to find a cornucopia for one; an arrangement of treats that brought a fleeting moment of joy to behold. She took everything out and arranged it by her bedside table. Coconut spinach soup, a sourdough roll, a stroop waffle cookie and -- curiously -- a very particular brand of kombucha that was very mild, the only one Hannah would drink.

Hannah stared at the drink for a moment while she ate her soup. Something about it bothered her, but she couldn't place her finger on why. The whole meal was strange, mostly because she couldn't figure how someone would have guessed all of her tastes. She opted not to dwell; the meal invigorated her and she didn't want to spoil it with stray thoughts. When she finished she tossed the empty containers into a bin beside the bathroom, her eyes lingering on the kombucha bottle -- it wasn't super common. With her hunger sated she wandered back over to the table beside the refrigerator and perused into the bags Logan brought. One was packed with clothing -- but scant a piece she'd wear. The bra was lacy and uncomfortable and the panties were crotch-less. One dress was a size too small, and incredibly skimpy besides. There was another dress that was barely acceptable -- much too short, but a nice material and surprisingly good fit. Finally there was a robe, pink and a little thin -- but fuzzy, and warm. Hannah slid it over her body and tied it tight around her waist, glad to be wearing something again, but unimpressed with her selection of intimates.

The bag of clothes was placed off to the side and Hannah started going through another. A sizable collection of toiletries awaited inside, which was much needed but simultaneously terrifying. They meant to keep her. How long, she didn't know -- maybe forever. Hannah swallowed hard at the thought, then she heard Logan's heavy footfalls heading towards the staircase once more. She backed away a little, knowing just where he was going to emerge and trying to avoid being too close. The door unlocked and Logan stomped his way down the stairs, immediately looking towards Hannah as he entered the basement. He picked up the remaining shopping bag, noting the other two were ransacked and lifting an eyebrow.

"Didn't like the clothes huh?" Logan asked, sounding slightly amused.

"You're fucking crazy if you think I'm gonna wear any of that." Hannah snapped.

"Too soon." Logan remarked, seemingly to himself. He started to unpack the other bag while Hannah watched. Different types of collars, leashes. Two dog bowls, she thought she even saw a toy.

"If you're going to try to make me eat like a dog you should just kill me right now." She said indignantly, even with a touch of humor.

Logan stopped for a moment and lifted an eyebrow as he stared at Hannah. A breathy laugh snaked its way past his stony exterior, then he turned and whistled, loudly.

"No." Hannah crossed her arms beneath her bust defiantly. She wouldn't act like a dog, no matter how much Logan kept staring at her like she was one.

Logan seemed unperturbed by her refusal, his eyes wandering the room before he whistled again. Was he calling her over? Hannah felt her cheeks starting to burn, starting to get a little angry that the huge man thought he could subjugate her with a whistle. She stared daggers, but then heard a rapid skittering noise. A little yap resounded through the house, then a small wiggly black Labrador puppy bounded down the stairs, a little cautiously, his ears flopping as he went. The puppy ran up to Logan first, jumping at his legs and being systematically pushed back down with a disapproving hiss from the man's lips.

Then the puppy ran to Hannah, and she immediately bent down to him, the angry expression upon her face softening. She couldn't help it, she loved animals, especially pure black breeds. "Hi! I remember you..." Hannah greeted the puppy happily, forgetting about herself for a moment as she played with his floppy ears and kept her fingers away from his needle-like puppy teeth. A half-full grocery bag suddenly struck the ground by Hannah's feet while she kept the little beast at bay.

"Look, uh, we had a little problem getting the dog into a shelter. You're gonna have to look after him for now." Logan explained simply.

"I can't. I'm not staying very long." Hannah answered in her sassiest tone.

"Guess we'll see." Logan quipped back with a snort.

"Guess we will." Hannah murmured, keeping her attention squarely on the puppy trying to get into her lap.

Logan stood there for a short time, staring at her as she cradled that puppy, dressed in her fuzzy pink robe. It was the first time she felt any joy since she woke up there; the only creature that didn't want to hurt her. His gaze lingered on her long enough that she finally noticed.

"What?" Hannah snapped at him, after stealing a few glimpses of his transfixed expression.

"Nothin." Logan replied in a soft voice.

He turned and climbed the stairs without another word. Hannah heard the door lock slide into place once more as he left. The front door closed and his truck rolled out of the driveway, then -- finally -- Hannah breathed a sigh of relief.

The puppy was clumsy, floppy, a little goofy, but above all -- happy. Hannah admired that puppy for being happy in such a miserable environment; so pleased with so little. She pet him for several more minutes, then stood up to collect the unpacked dog bowls. One she filled with water -- from the refrigerator, not the tap. The other she poured the provided kibble into, which made the little pup practically wet himself with excitement as he skidded across the room and dove snout-first into the bowl. A smile crossed her lips while she watched him, kneeling down to pet the pup. "You need a name, don't you little guy?" Hannah cooed, though the creature was far too busy munching to pay much mind. Hannah stood to let him eat, turning to unpack the rest of the bag that was tossed at her feet.