Midnight Attack Backfires

Story Info
Midnight horny groping fires up wife to return a volley.
1.6k words
3.8
15.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear his heavy breathing next to me. It was hot and the AC was out, so we were both buck naked on the bed, with no covers. I was lying on my stomach, almost asleep, when I felt his hand brush my butt. It was just a middle-of-the night hand brush, but I wondered if maybe there was more to follow. He did this when he was really horny. He just wanted to play with my pussy, cup my C-sized breasts, even suck on my nipples. If I wasn't interested, I would just roll over onto my side, which would usually halt the onslaught.

I held my breath and waited... and waited... and waited. Then, just when I thought it was just an innocent hand-brush, I felt it. I could clearly feel him making circles with the tips of his fingertips across the firm, rounded outer contour of my ass-cheeks. From one, to the other... and back again. Very slowly. I REALLY wanted to sleep and when he tried this stuff, I usually did, but this time, it WAS very relaxing. I didn't turn onto my side like I usually did when he "attacked" me in the night.

He changed his pattern to run his pointer finger up my butt-crack all the way to my shoulders, then slowly back down, down, down, thru my crack, to my knees. This repeated several times before, on the 4th pass, he pulled his finger away and squirted it with lube. Then, he brought it directly to the place in my cheeks where he knew my asshole would be and slipped between my cheeks, touching my hole rim. He gently ran his finger around the edges several times, then pushed it into the center, going in up to his 2nd knuckle. The small finger slid in easily and I puckered my ass in an uncontrolled response. My pussy pushed up away from the cool bed sheet, pressing my ass into his finger.

I didn't want to be butt-fucked with his cock EVER, but this small digit felt surprisingly good. I think the taboo of doing it was a huge turn-on. After a moment of sliding in and out of my butt-hole, he got up and left me. I wanted him back. I was so turned on and relaxed at the same time. Then I heard the tap running in the sink and realized he was washing his hands. I rolled all the way over onto my back and splayed my left knee out, completely exposing my hairy pussy.

He came back to the bed and lay beside me for a full two minutes. I thought maybe he was tired and going to sleep. But then, I felt his fingers grazing my thigh, then move across to my pelvis, brushing my pubic hair. He gasped slightly when he felt the black velvet, fully realizing in the dark what I had done, that I was available to his desires. He took my inviting move onto my back to make up his game

.

I heard the "spluck" sound of lubricant exiting the pump bottle, then I felt his slippery fingers wrapping around my clit and pressing on my furry pubic bone. He slid fingers on each side of my clit and I let out a small moan. He moved his fingers down, sliding one, then two into my pussy. I pressed up in a pelvic thrust to move against his hand.

Then, I reached across with both hands, grasped his beard on either side of his head, and moved him down between my legs. I wrapped both around his back and pulled his face into my wet pussy. I had one hand on either side of his head and I guided it, up and down and side-to-side to get exactly the sensation, pressure and location I craved. When I wanted him to move his tongue faster, I dug my nails into his ears. My hot aggressive sex moves turned him on too much though, because I heard his "I'm cumming" grunt and felt him humping the sheets with his spurting cock.

He pulled away and started to roll over and go to sleep (Jeez, JUST like a man! I got what I wanted, G'nite!) but I was having none of that! Imoved my hands down between his legs, cupped his balls firmly and said "Oh no, you haven't finished your work here hubby!!" With that, I wrapped my hand around his cock and pulled him back to me. I directed him onto his back; it was easy; Like steering a small boat with a big rudder-stick. Push one way, he moves that way. Pull the other, he moves the other way. He started to shrink some with all the tugging and pulling on his cock, so I wet my hand and wrapped it around his little cock and began stroking him. I had never done this...ever. But, it was necessary to get him aroused once more to be able to enter my now too-hot pussy. I desperately wanted to be fucked hard, but doing it alone was an empty experience. An excited partner with a stiff cock was essential for me to get over the top.

Not much was happening on the cock front, so I moved to lay my chest across his face, dragging my rock-hard nips across his face, touching his mouth, raking his closed eyelids, up into his "hairline" (now hairless, which allowed him to feel the nipple-graze even better.) This turned out to be a wise move, as his cock swelled immediately and pointed at the sky. I let him catch one of my nipples in his mouth and suck on it like a new baby.

He puckered his mouth around the nipple, then opened to cover the bumpy areola entirely. He sucked in and swirled his tongue around the edges, drooling easily providing warm lubrication. I pressed into his mouth and ground against his face. I grasped his right hand and moved it between my legs up to my hairy wet pussy.

He did exactly what I expected and hoped and slid in and out of all my downstairs holes. His middle finger was WAY up my butt, while his thumb pushed deep into my pussy-hole. He could almost touch his finger to his thumb, through my insides. It felt odd, but great at the same time. I ground against both his hand and his face. I don't think he thought I was asleep NOW!

I clambered over him and rotated 180 degrees, positioning my pussy directly over his face and mouth. I sat down and rode his face sitting upright, grinding with every tongue-lick and nose-fuck. Having his nose pushed up into my pussy-hole was VERY different and while not pussy-filling, had a very exciting feel to it. Maybe because she knew he could ONLY smell her pussy sex smells, which she knew he adored, which turned her on still more. He tongued her rapidly and then gasped for air as I had pressed down too hard for too long for him to breathe enough.

I spun around, straddled his cock, then guided it up up into my hungry soft hot pussy. He had already cum just before, so he should be able to stay hard until I could get my pussy cranked up to 11. I desperately wanted to climax. I had come SO close, so many times, I REALLY needed a full fuck release!

I rode up and down for a few strokes, but what really worked was to straddle him with my arms straight down, my nipples just grazing his chest, swinging left and right as I moved my ass (and pussy) straight up and down, pushing his cock-head directly against my G-spot, rubbing it with each stroke in and each stroke out. I picked up the pace and started bouncing a bit, a little grunt/moan escaping my parted lips with each bounce.

Exhausted, but not orgasmic yet, I dropped down with both knees up near his armpits and started rotating my hips in a circular motion while grinding my pelvis into his. My clit was rubbing against his pubic hair with each swirl, driving me insane. I kept up a steady pace that worked my clit perfectly, his cock pulsing inside my pussy hole, my pussy gripping then releasing involuntarily. It was like a very little, singular convulsion, then a pause, then another involuntary convulsion.

Suddenly, the pulses started coming closer together, then my pussy contracted HARD, squeezing his cock tightly; I could feel it swell nearly 1/3 larger, filing my love-hole. My eyes rolled back in my head, I pinched my nipples with one hand, while rubbing my clit with the other, rising into the feelings and FINALLY... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, (grunt) AHHHHHHHHHH (grunt) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHuAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I shuddered and collapsed onto his chest, completely spent.

He came again, just after I did, but he had no jiz left to shoot into me. That would have been the icing on the cake so to speak, but there's a LOT less juicy stuff to shoot at 68 than at 28. I rolled off of him, his dick making a little 'plop' noise as it pulled out of my hot little box. He would be passed out in 30 seconds. I was ready for sleep too. I was glad he "attacked" me tonight though. If he hadn't I would have missed all the fun.

Life is good, I thought. Much better now that I took control of my sex life today though. I think I might look into that dominatrix stuff a little. THAT might be fun.