Midnight Bite

Story Info
A sapphic werewolf vampire story.
1.6k words
4.21
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

Waking from a nightmare Yvette bolts up. Her Alabaster figure in stark contrast to the red satin sheets. She looks over to Belvie sprawled in the bed next to her. Belvie's hand resting on Yvette's thigh beneath the sheets.

Yvette feels a reassurance of calm wash over her. Slowly she slides herself out of Belvie's grasp and the bed. Her feet find the cool stone floor. She does her best to sneak through the bed chamber.

Yvette quietly slides on a skirt, does her hair up with ornate pins, and ties on a corset. She then dips a finger in a purple powder and smears it on her eyelids.

Feeling set now she does her best to leave without waking Belvie. The heavy door creaks even as it is only opened a bit. Yvette glances back at the bed, to see Belvie roll over and groan in the bed. She becomes still again. Slowly Yvette closes the door behind herself.

Now in the hallway, Yvette cautiously approaches a window with heavy drapes. They are cool to the touch. Carefully she moves flush to the wall near the window. Her hand well below the window frame. Slowly she pulls the drapes away. The sky is orange along the horizon with stars starting to show. A subtle smile forms on Yvette's face.

Thirst throbs in her throat. She rushes out of the small keep. The night's coming cold is foretold with a refreshing breeze. Skipping giddily Yvette moves among the the keeps orchard. Plucking a pair of plums and another of pears, before she skips back to the keep. Once inside she slows to a walk, and sinks her teeth into a plum. Slurping audibly as she enjoys the scrumptious fruit. She savors it as she sucks on it. Taking care to quiet herself as she approaches the bedchamber.

Yvette slowly creaks the door open. Spotting a still slumbering Belvie on the bed in yet another position. Not risking the door another time she leaves it open. She creeps towards the bedside on her toes. Gently she kisses Belvie on the cheek.

"Rise and shine with the stars, gorgeous girl" Yvette rouses Belvie. "I brought you something sweet for breakfast."

Belvie slides her hands beneath her chest, as her knees raise her hips. Sheets slowly sliding off her slender frame. She shakes her head as she yawns, before sitting back on her heels.

Yvette gives Belvie a deep kiss as she hands off the fruit. She then quickly withdraws a couple steps, as Belvie begins to stand and starts ferociously devouring the fruits. Plum juice flowing down her forearm.

Yvette starts towards the door. "I'll let you get dressed."

Belvie licks the juice from her elbow to her wrist, as she closes behind Yvette. Her arms then ensnare around Yvette's waist, as she slowly drags her back.

"I've feasted on pear and plum" Belvie licks Yvette's neck, before finishing "now for this peach."

Effortlessly Belvie flings Yvette onto the bed. Her hands slowly raise Yvette's skirt to her knees, then she ducks her head underneath. Belvie's tongue laps Yvette. Rapidly, with the odd lick straying from the vulva to the thigh. One of Yvette's hand clasps her mouth to stifle herself. The other grips and twists the sheet on the bed.

Belvie's iron grip holding her legs firm. Only Yvette's torso squirms as she struggles to stifle herself. Yvette's hand dropping for but a moment as she lets out a low moan.

Catching her slip to late the hand shoots back to her mouth. Belvie presses Yvette's legs into a wider spread, as she starts delving her tongue into Yvette. Rocking her head slowly. Sucking as she raises. Shoving her tongue in as she drops.

Yvette's hand over her mouth does nothing to hide the hum of pleasure. Belvie, as if waiting for it, upon hearing her hum slides her hands under Yvette's knees and increases her speed. Moments into this new position and pace, Yvette now clutches the bed with both hands. Slight sounds spilling out. Her hips finally shoot up and her legs shake. Yvette's hands now attempt to pry Belvie's head away.

Belvie intentionally and audibly slurps between Yvette's legs before relenting. Belvie stands and walks around the bedside., before leaning over Yvette as she still recovers. Tenderly she kisses her forehead.

"I'll be ready presently."

Belvie retrieves an emerald dress from a chair and slips it over herself. She moves to the foot of the bed.

"My dear, I'll never understand your fascination with the trappings of human society."

Yvette slowly rises, and ties the back of Belvie's dress. Then hastily redoes her own hair, before taking Belvie by the hand.

"Try as you might to mislead me darling, I know the complexities of beauty and romance do not elude your understanding." Yvette punctuates her statement with a peck on Belvie's cheek.

"Oh my uneducated angel, if any were to re-ensnare me with the shackles of society it would be you."

Belvie pulls Yvette back a step, then locks lips in a passionate embrace.

As the seal of their lips break she continues "Let my donning of garments sate your fantasies for now."

"Your touch is all the indulgence I require."

Yvette clasps her other hand over the one of Belvie's she still holds. Then the two continue their travel outside. Greeted by the moon already departing the horizon. Hand in hand they walk amidst the moonlit tree rows.

They reach a path into the woods, and a plump bunny bounds out onto the path, not ten paces from them. Yvette stops. Entranced. Belvie lets out a giggle.

"No need to restrain yourself on my account."

A tiny bit of drool escapes Yvette's lips. Immediately she wipes it away.

"Such a cute critter."

She starts walking again. Her eyes still locked on it, until it disappears into a nearby bush. Disheartened by the loss of such a succulent morsel.

"Such will" commends Belvie. "Worry not dear, once we reach the bank I won't leave you wanting."

Belvie takes the lead, with a quickened pace, lightly tugging on Yvette's hand.

"Of course once I get to see you indulge in your baser desires, I promise not ability to keep my estrus at bay."

"My submission is the only fair reward I have to offer."

The babbling waters come into earshot. Belvie's free hand snakes behind herself and begins slowly tugging at the tie keeping her dress on. The moment the tie comes undone she sheds her dress with great haste. Releasing Yvette's hand in the process. She then passes the dress to Yvette.

Belvie struts away from the path as her form becomes more bestial. Yvette carries the dress with her as she walks the few more paces to the bank. She finds a bush on which she can drape Belvie's dress. Carefully setting it down, before stripping herself. Delicately she lays her out her own clothes much the same.

Not but a moment later, Belvie emerges from the forest nearby. Her hulking lycanthrope form majestic and imposing. Clutched in one claw a small deer. Its neck snapped. Belvie flings the corpse to the ground in front of Yvette. Thirst now strangling Yvette's throat. Blood-lust overshadowing Yvette's desire for an aesthetic of sophistication.

Belvie's argument of indulging nature and disregarding bearing, becomes more compelling. Yvette sinks to her knees and forgets herself as she sinks her fangs in. Belvie's body slowly sheds its lupine attributes as she watches. Yvette suckles from the beast with such abandon she forgets to breathe. Leading to her pulling back to gasp. A smattering of blood spills onto her. Yvette resumes feasting. Slowly regaining her sense of self, she begins to hum while she eats.

Belvie is at this point familiar with the tune, Entre Le Boeuf et L'ane Gris. She awaits the line Yvette sings aloud. Knowing that means she is sated enough to interfere.

"Dort, dort, dort le fruit de vie."

Belvie pounces on Yvette, pinning her to the ground. Belvie puts her lips to Yvette's neck first licking, then lightly teething, before gently sucking.

When she finally pulls back she teases "Who would believe a noble woman is laying with another, unbetrothed, naked on the bank, while covered in the blood of an animal."

"I could never pass for a noble at your side, for even in your other form your bearing is more dignified than I could ever aspire to be." Yvette follows with a kiss.

"You leave me speechless my dear, allow me to leave you breathless in return." Belvie encloses her lips on Yvette's.

Belvie's hands begin to knead Yvette's bosom. Her knees next to Yvette's hips. Her feet hook into Yvette's thighs, slowly dragging them apart. Belvie's hands depart Yvette's chest. One darts up to her throat, as the other slides down.

Belvie's fingers curling in synchronously. Gripping Yvette's throat, as those on the other hand enter her body. Belvie's mouth moves to Yvette's chest. Initially slow, but with a primal ferocity Belvie's pace jumps. Her at first gentle caress becoming a firm grasp.

Unlike in bed, here Yvette makes no attempt to hide her gasps and moans. Yvette is getting closer and closer, then Belvie suddenly stops. A whine escapes Yvette. Belvie forcibly roles her over. One hand pressing down between her shoulder blades. The other enters her again and from this internal leverage point makes Yvette raise her hips with her knees under them. The hand now resumes sliding in and out.

This position seems to entice Belvie even more as her actions become more rough. Her hand squelching in and out as she makes Yvette orgasm. She does not relent, and pushes Yvette to orgasm again and again. When she does stop the two move into the river together. Tenderly they scrub each other, before Yvette gently slides her hand into Belvie. Slowly teasing out an orgasm that she was already on the brink of. The two eventually depart the water, and stand on the bank.

They swap kisses in the moonlight as the dry.

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers