Midnight Bloom - Girl Interrupted

Story Info
A captain and her first mate improve communications.
2k words
4.5
924
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers

Another behind the scenes snippet out of my Bloom Chronicles setting for the crew of the Rebexxa. This one happens after Captain's Bounty and is just a little bit of fun had amidst the greater happenings in the novels.

Also, no real people are portrayed or implied and all characters are over 18 and fully consensual. Enjoy!

Tara leaned against the wall of Nyx's cabin. Nyx sat in her chair, working away at yet another idea she'd come up with. Tara smiled and said, "You're lucky I think you're cute when you do that."

Nyx smiled but didn't look away. "When I do what?"

"Get so caught up in some new idea you've come up with," she said. "I've stopped trying to keep track of them all, just so you know."

Nyx hesitated and then turned her head to look at Tara. Her eyes took in the curvaceous woman's naked body on display and she couldn't hide a grin. Her grin faded as she remembered what Tara had said to her. "Am I in trouble? I can stop or--"

Tara laughed. "No, you're fine. Good-- no, you're great. I just wanted to make sure I told you if you wanted to talk about the next whizbang that will change the way the entire universe washes their hair you'll need to give me a little back story."

Nyx grinned. "I can do that. And not everyone has hair. There are some species--"

Tara rolled her eyes. "I'm going to hop in the shower. Maybe when I get out if you have some time we could, um..."

Nyx stood up and grinned. "Baby, for you I will make time whenever."

"I need to clean up first," Tara said. "Let me--"

Nyx advanced on her and intentionally stared at her crotch. "Uh uh. Like you said, no time. We've got to deal with whatever is down there and that means we need Synthia and Alexis to help us out. Besides, you don't look dirty to me. Not where it counts."

Tara blushed. "How do you do that to me?"

"Do what?"

Tara squirmed, confirming what she was feeling. "You can just look at me a certain way and I start to get wet!"

Nyx licked her lips. "Good. I feel the same way just thinking about you."

"Nyx..." Tara gasped.

"I made something I've been dying to try out too," Nyx said.

"You what? Made something?"

Nyx winked at her and pulled her shirt off and then pushed her pants down. In true Nyx fashion, she wore nothing underneath. "Come on over here, sweetie, and I'll show you."

"Don't do this to me. What is it?" Tara asked while she stepped around Nyx and climbed up onto their bed.

Nyx opened up a cabinet and pulled out a tangle of straps and then an off-white phallic object. Tara sucked in a breath while Nyx attached the straps around her waist and then fixed synthetic penis into the harness.

Tara swallowed back her surprise and said, "Um... sweetie? I've never been all that big on penetration. You know what it takes to get me off. I can only cum from you playing with my clitoris."

"I know that's what you said," Nyx agreed. "And there's nothing I love more than doing that... but I had some thoughts and I wanted to try this out. Will you let me?"

Tara stared into the loving and eager eyes of her girlfriend and nodded. "Well, since you put it that way..."

"I'll put it somewhere else if you let me."

Tara laughed. "So what's so special about it?"

"You'll have to wait and see," Nyx said. "I promise, it'll blow your mind."

"Coming from you, that's saying something."

"Ready for me to prove it?" Nyx asked while she moved forward and climbed up on her knees onto the bed. She rubbed Tara's thigh with a hand and winked again at her. "This thing is amazing, baby."

Tara stared at the fake cock emerging from her lover's crotch. It was such a lewd vision it couldn't help but take her breath away so she couldn't speak. Nyx looked so weird. So wrong. So obscene. Yet... it was exciting. Taboo, even. A woman with a penis? All the soft and smooth and then this hard appendage. She grinned and spread her legs. "You've never let me down, sweetie."

"No pressure then," Nyx joked as she moved between Tara's legs. She blew the blond a kiss and moved her hips forward. The dildo moved on its own, shifting slightly in the harness and lining itself up with the part in Tara's flesh.

Nyx kept moving and felt the pressure as her faux penis slid between Tara's lips and began to press deeper inside of her. Tara adjusted her hips, drawing her legs up so she could tilt her pelvis and welcome the intruder.

Nyx slid in deeper and activate the phallic device with a thought to the sensitive electronics in her prosthetic arm. She'd established a wireless connection as soon as she put it on, allowing her to control all of its functions.

Tara gasped as Nyx pushed deeper inside of her and stretched her out. Nyx's phallus was warm. She was hard, but not unyielding. In fact, Nyx's device seemed to be pulsing inside of her. It writhed like it was alive, triggering sensations that made her eyes cross and her head drop back. In seconds she felt a strange pressure inside of her. It was pressing against her and rubbing along the front wall of her vagina. Normally only Nyx's fingers could touch her like that. This thing, this device, was doing it all on its own. And it might have even been better.

Nyx grinned as her hips pressed against Tara's. She was in all the way. Even better, the front of her harness was against Tara's sex. She pushed a little harder, grinding against her lover's sensitive flesh, and then pulled back and thrust in again.

Tara let out a long moan and reached up to grab her breasts in her hands. She pinched and pulled her nipples while Nyx fucked her way in and out. "Oh my... Oh Nyx... Oh God!" she groaned as Nyx continued to fuck her.

"I'm just getting started, baby," Nyx said.

Tara panted and shook her head. "Nooo.... I'm gonna... fuck, Nyx! Already? This is... Oh... oh... Oh!"

Nyx grinned as she watched her girlfriend stiffen under her. Her body convulsed but Tara's legs wrapped around Nyx's hips and pulled her in tight. Nyx didn't fight her. Quite the opposite, she went with it and leaned over Tara so she could catch the panting woman's lips in her own.

"Mmm!" Tara moaned as Nyx's tongue slipped into her mouth. She ground herself up against the woman, writhing on the synthetic phallus buried deep inside of her. The extra sensations had faded, leaving her feeling full and eager for more. She'd ache later and some part of her knew it, but she didn't care. She wanted more right now. More of whatever magic Nyx had enchanted her latest invention with.

"Good?" Nyx mumbled into Tara's mouth.

"So good," Tara agreed and sucked on Nyx's lower lip.

Nyx let her have her way with her lip for a moment and then pulled it free and said, "Now cum for me, baby."

"I just-- Holy Fucking Shit!" Tara screamed as a new sensation claimed her swollen bud and made her feel like her clit was being bitten and sucked at the same time as every sensitive part inside of her was simultaneously probed and rubbed. The cock was throbbing and buzzing inside of her as well.

Nyx watched her with a wide grin on her face. Tara's eyes rolled back in her head and she dropped her head to the bed. Her back arched and her body trembled. Nyx remained still, trusting to the finely tuned kinetic fields and the simple pressure of the buzzing harness to take her girlfriend to new places.

Tara collapsed on the bed after several taut seconds. Nyx turned off the device's special functions and remained impaled inside of her, with their loins tight against one another. Tara panted and blinked her eyes rapidly until she could focus on her lover's grinning face. With arms that were half limp she reached up and wrapped them around Nyx to try and pull her down. "You bitch," Tara murmured. "That was amazing."

Nyx grinned and kissed her. The kiss was soft and tender and blended into one after another until. Tara began to show some signs of life beyond the kiss and even squeezed her legs around Nyx's hips.

"Ready for more?" Nyx asked.

"No!" Tara groaned. "Not that... I'm already starting to feel sore from it. It was amazing... but too much. What did you do to me, anyhow?"

Nyx pouted. "Done all ready?"

"Yeah, well, you didn't exactly start out slow."

"A kinky person uses a feather, a pervert uses a chicken," Nyx said.

Tara laughed. "Yeah, and then there's you. You'd bring the entire farm if you had one!"

Nyx grinned. "Oh baby, I'm glad it worked."

"Worked? Shit! You turned me inside out! Ugh... I... Can you take it out? It's too much now."

"Oh, sure. I guess that's good feedback. I'm to blame though, not the device," Nyx said.

"The device... does the device have a name?"

Nyx tilted her head. "I hadn't thought of one yet, why? Do you have something?"

"The Fuckmeharder Six Thousand," Tara said.

Nyx snorted. "I'll file the patent later."

"Oh geeze," Tara groaned and relaxed her legs. "Okay, take it out... it's seriously too much now."

Nyx backed out slowly, watching Tara's expression along the way. "That was all you, next time I'll turn on the fields to stimulate me too."

"You didn't get anything out of that?" Tara asked.

"Oh, trust me, I got a lot out of that!" Nyx said. "I love giving you orgasms, baby. Nothing better!"

Tara blushed a little and smiled at her. "Mmm, those were so fast and fierce... I'm so sensitive but I still feel kind of... you know..."

Nyx unbuckled the harness and tossed it back in the cabinet. She turned back to Tara and said, "I think I do know."

Tara stared at her, anxious to see what Nyx would do.

Nyx winked at her and then grabbed Nyx's legs in her hands. She shifted her on the bed to her left a little and then blew Tara a kiss. Tara returned the air kiss and then watched Nyx back up and then lean down and kiss her belly. Tara sucked in a breath and reached down to rub her hands on Nyx's head. Nyx's brown hair was too short to run her fingers through so she rubbed the woman's scalp instead, guiding her lower until she felt her girlfriend's hot breath on her.

Nyx wasted no time in teasing. She placed a kiss on Tara's mound and then worked her way around her slit, kissing, licking, and sucking on Tara's swollen and moist flesh. She quickly worked her way to Tara's more sensitive skin inside her parted lips and began to tease and lick her in earnest.

Tara groaned and let her arms relax so she wasn't guiding Nyx's head anymore, she was just resting her hands on her. Nyx's tongue worked her over slowly and sensually. She teased her up a gentle crest until Tara began to moan out her name. Hearing her need, Nyx introduced her fingers and gently teased Tara's entrance before sliding two of them in.

Tara bucked and twisted as Nyx unerringly sought out the same magical spot her device had pleasured earlier. Tara's back arched and she began to pant. Nyx moved up, sensing victory was at hand, and captured Tara's freshly swollen button between her lips.

A soft chime interrupted the sounds of heavy breathing, licking, and sucking. The whoosh of Nyx's cabin door opening was the final jarring sound to break the scene.

"Bex!" Tara squealed at the ship's AI for letting the door open without warning.

Nyx picked her head up and rose on her knees. She turned around and saw Synthia and Alexis standing in the doorway. Their mouths and eyes were wide open. "Damn," Nyx said, "I almost had her."

Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers