Midnight Bus

Story Info
Boy has a unforgettable journey home.
2.3k words
4.46
44.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(DISCLAIMER: All Characters are 18+)

Thanks to play7399 for editing, If you enjoy and want to see more let me know :)

Midnight Bus

I was exhausted; just finishing work at almost midnight to get an assignment completed was not my idea of fun. I headed home brief case in hand ready for a scrumptious hot chocolate and probably a well-deserved wank before bed. With so much pressure to get this assignment done I've not had enough me time lately and I was starting to feel my pent-up energy ready to burst.

I exited the office and quickly dashed to the bus stop to catch the last one. It was about a forty-five-minute journey so I couldn't miss it. Running to the bus, my fitness not being what it once was, I had really let myself go since finishing college. I reached the bus huffing and puffing. The driver thankfully opened the door. I scanned my bus pass giving the driver a little nod before I turned and looked at the other passengers. There were only a couple of other people on the bus a tall muscular black man and a cute petite white valley girl sitting together at the front. They were practically snogging each other's faces off. There was also a tall, well-dressed, sophisticated black woman sitting at the back staring intently at her phone whilst wearing headphones. I decided to sit in the middle between everyone. I pulled out my phone only to realize it was completely dead much to my disappointment. I leant against the window and stared out at the night sky; it was a beautiful starry night with a dazzling moon light reflecting off all the buildings on the road. My thoughts began to drift whilst I looked out the window.

A strange slurping noise took me out of my little daydream as I looked over at the couple in front of me. The girl was now on the floor between the man's legs slowly and sensually sucking his cock. She had taken off her top showing her round and firm bust. She held one of her tiny hands on his massive shaft as she barely fit his fat helmet in her mouth. I starred intently at them, my cock hardening in my pants as I watched. His cock must have been around eight inches and his balls looked like tennis balls. I admit that although the cute blonde girl that was sucking him off was hot, I was digging that guy's cock. I was known for dipping into both sides of the pond, but people didn't know I was a huge slut for big dicks. I felt my arse getting wet and I squeezed my own bulge as I watched them. My mouth was hanging open slightly as I watched the girl try to work that huge cock. I licked my lips as she pulled back revealing the glistening spit covered helmet. Damn I was horny, all I could think about was calling him over and having him me fuck me hard against the window. I hadn't noticed cause I was starring solely at his dick that he'd actually leant over the chair and was now looking right back at me. As soon as our eyes met, I looked up at the ceiling embarrassed that he'd definitely seen me drooling at the scene.

Thankfully the girl's phone started ringing which pulled his attention away. The girl stopped sucking his cock to answer the call much to the guy's annoyance. The girl seemed to be arguing with whoever had called her and whined as she hung up. She knelt back down pouting slightly giving his shaft a few kisses. The bus was slowing for one of the first stops. He turned back to look at me. My cheeks were burning crimson red as I looked away from him. I could still see his gaze in my peripheral vision. The girl kissing his cock stopped and slowly stood up.

"Daddy this is my stop, I need to head home now cause my mom is worried. Will you call me tomorrow?"

"Sure thing baby girl you get home safe," he slapped her arse as she skipped off the bus.

I watched her walk past the bus fixing her clothes and makeup with a big grin on her face. The bus engine roared back to life as we set off again. I was now just gonna stare out the window the rest of the journey I couldn't bring myself to look at the guy in front. My thoughts kept drifting back to me sucking his cock instead of the girl. At this point I was leaking pre-cum into my pants and subconsciously sucking my index finger. Damn I was so horny tonight, I really shouldn't leave myself in this state.

I jumped slightly as I saw the man at the front stand up and walk down the aisle. His trousers were still unbuckled, and his now semi hard cock was flopping in front of him. I was hoping he was gonna walk down to the woman sitting at the back, but he instead stopped right next to me. He pointed at my briefcase that was on the seat next to me. I slowly picked it up and placed it on the floor in front of me. He then turned slightly and plonked himself down on the seat next to me. I now realized that he was a lot more Hench than I first thought. Although I'm pretty skinny, his shoulders practically wedged me between him and the window. He just sat there with his dick out and his arms behind his head looking smug. Although I sat there slightly defiant that I wouldn't succumb to sucking his cock like a whore on the bus, the smell was driving me wild. I could just smell the hot masculine musk he was giving off it brought a tingle to my arse hole as I shivered slightly. I looked at him then his dick thinking to myself, I need this I've worked hard and deserve a reward, stupidly trying to justify the inevitable. I took a quick glance at the woman in the back. She was still staring at her phone with her headphones on hopefully watching a film or something.

I slowly moved my hand to his cock feeling the warmth as I lifted it off his lap. I bent down and sniffed his ball sack groaning savoring the delightful smell. I licked up his shaft and around his helmet. He quickly got hard in my hand as I pumped his thick cock. My lips spread over his huge helmet. This wasn't my first rodeo with a cock of this size I took about half of him into my mouth which got me a deep groan out of him. Weirdly, I wanted to be better than the harlot that was sucking him earlier, I always love a bit of competition. I started twisting my hand as I worked it up his staff, pre-cum began to leak out of his helmet. I lifted myself up whilst sucking his helmet tightly pulling his dick to me. I stuck my tongue into his slit tasting all of his cream.

"Mmmmm fuck yes," he groaned.

I went back to sucking deeply and thrusting the tip of my tongue into his rod. He was now bucking his hips slightly allowing me to get deeper. I felt his left hand explore my short and vibrant red hair as his right hand explored down towards my lower back. His hand slipped into my trousers towards my puckered hole.

"Fucking slut" he whispered probably hinting at the backless jockstrap I was wearing.

I found them really comfortable to wear as well as sexy as fuck. My cock nestled in a soft cotton pouch while my plump arse was exposed for everyone to take advantage of. My experience with messing around with guys is they get very turned on by easy access. I moaned excitedly as his thick finger penetrated my soaking wet hole. I was so turned on I forgot where we were thankfully my stop was the last on the journey not like that was on my mind but good to know I wouldn't miss my stop.

I knew it was time to kick it up a notch, so I took a deep breath through my nose and swallowed his shaft. I was only gonna take about three quarters of his dick but the sudden rush of pleasure he got made him take matters into his own hands. He pressed my head down on his cock. His strength outmatched mine easily. He also thrusted his hips up which resulted in my lips touching the base of his cock. His fat pole made my throat bulge and I gagged pretty hard but most shocking of all was that I was currently filling my jock with a load of cum. My eyes rolled back and my cock throbbed as I continued to spurt thick ropes of spunk into my underwear. My lips stretched around the widest part of his cock my nose felt like it was being crushed against him. He let go of my head letting me pull myself off until just his helmet was in my mouth. Although I had just dumped a big load in my jock, my hormones were going wild. I was even more turned on now so much so that I swallowed his whole cock again. I was moaning as I sucked up and down his massive member. He had now shoved three fingers into my arse which spurred on my animalistic sucking.

"GOD DAMN!!!" he shouted "Girls need to be educated cause dis is some first class head."

Drool was leaking out the sides of my mouth as I worked his manhood. I was starving for his cum as if it was the pool of eternal life. My mind was in a complete fog of pleasure as I pushed against his fingers. He suddenly gripped my arse and tensed.

"FUCKING SWALLOW MY LOAD YOU SLUT," he roared as a fire hose of cum burst out of his slit.

I had about half of his cock in my mouth at this time, so the sudden pressure caused his first stream to blast out the sides of my mouth. I pulled myself up enough to prepare for the second stream which dashed over my tongue. I got very little time to appreciate the taste and texture as spurts three, four, and five quickly followed resulting in me having to swallow to keep up. The audible gulping of me swallowing his jizz echoed throughout the bus. He grabbed his shaft pumping spurt six into my mouth he then grabbed my head pulling me completely off his cock. He managed to pump a seventh and final streak of cum onto my face.

My mind went completely blank my tongue licking my lips savoring the bitter but delightful taste of his essence. It felt like he'd just shot a pint of cum into my stomach my mouth hung open slightly with strands of cum stuck to my teeth.

"Mmmmm fuck yes, clean me up bitch," he said.

I looked down at the blobs of cum pasted over his balls and inner thigh. I leant down and slowly licked it all up. I took a minute to gently nuzzle his sack. I felt completely cock drunk; all I was thinking about was sucking him again. His softening cock just seemed like an invitation to take him in my mouth again, which I did.

"Ooooo shit the bitch is still thirsty," he grabbed my head and made me look into his eyes. He rubbed his cock over my face, but he wasn't getting hard.

"Looks like you emptied my sack which is a rare gift bitch. Now get off me - the bus stopped ten minutes ago," he said.

I lifted myself off his lap a little dazed and shocked that I'd been sucking him for so long. As I sat up, I saw the bus driver outside having a smoke. The lady at the back was staring at me intently. She pointed at me then at the side of my mouth, my tongue instinctively swiped across the side of my mouth catching the blob of cum that was left there. She mouthed the words 'good boy' before she smiled and started packing up her things. The man next to me stood up and shoved his cock back into his pants and did up his belt buckle he turned to me as I was just lazily looking at his bulge.

"Oi slut," he gently slapped my face pulling me from my delirium.

I blinked a few times before looking up at him with a sudden realization at what had just took place.

"Man, you were really out of it. I've not seen that kind of lust before - you're a special kind of slut," he chuckled.

"Urm thanks, I guess," I mumbled, not really sure how to respond especially as I was feeling a sudden guilt in me take over.

"You're welcome, now give me your wallet," he demanded.

"What, why?" worried at what this was turning into.

He intimidatingly leant over me with an anger on his face that had me quickly dig into my pocket and pull out my wallet. He snatched it out of my hand and started searching through it. He pulled out my provisional driver's license.

"85 Apex House, is this where you live?" he asked to which I in turn quickly nodded.

"Tomorrow at midday I'll be over to bust another nut in that talented mouth of yours. By the way my name is Tyreese," he smiled, and then threw my wallet back at me and walked off the bus.