Midnight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

"You didn't get much work done, did you?" Carissa asked, suspicious. "And before you deny it, I can see your nipples trying to cut their way out of your bralette. You were sexting someone, weren't you?"

Now she was teasing, poking Stella in the arm and trying to laugh too meanly. "You got me," Stella said.

"Well you can have this back tomorrow after I'm finished with class," Carissa said. "Maybe if you work in the day you won't be so tempted to jack off - I mean slack off. When's your laptop getting fixed?"

"Should be done in two days," Stella said.

"Works for me. I'll leave you alone. If he sends dick pics let me see."

"Yeah, yeah," Stella said, breathing deeply and trying to come back to her senses.

"Hey, I'm serious. You know I like nudes."

Stella started to follow her to the door. "Well maybe I'd do it more if I ever got anything back," she said. That kind of teasing always happened between the two of them. It sounded more natural.

But just as she finished that sentence, the clock on her nightstand beeped. Midnight.

Carissa stopped, turned to Stella, looking her up and down. "Okay. Any requests?"

Stella felt something well up inside her. A desire to touch and be touched, to express something she didn't quite understand yet. Looking at Carissa, she pondered the unusual thought of kissing her. She'd like that, Stella mused. Maybe I don't want to fuck her but... I could throw her a bone.

She almost felt herself lean down before a better thought stepped in its place. Or I could find out how serious she is.

"Shock me," Stella said, trying to sound like she was kidding. "Take that little body and give me some art."

"Sure!" Carissa quipped. "I was probably gonna fuck myself before bed anyway. 'Night, SK!"

Stella laughed until the door closed, and then involuntarily moaned. There was something so sexy about Carissa announcing her intentions so brazenly, even if she hadn't meant it. Their banter was never quite that vulgar, though.

Stella strode over to her bed and laid down. At rest, she could feel just how hard her nipples had become. Without hesitation she began to pinch one lightly through her shirt, feeling a tingle like never before.

"God... I'm horny..." she said. And then realizing it, relishing in it, she said it again. "I'm horny!"

Maybe she'd overreacted to Carissa's files. Her "Extra Credit" was hypersexual, but the video was clearly just an easy meditation. She hadn't checked "Homework" yet, but maybe all of that was really innocent stuff. The Extra Credit could just be an addendum to it all, centered on her sex life. Could she really be so upset for her friend just expressing herself, to herself?

Stella didn't remember taking her clothes off. But there she was, naked on top of the sheets and playing gently. And a few moments later, she received a text from Carissa.

It was just a photo. Carissa, naked from head to toe, on her knees in front of the mirror and taking a selfie. Her free hand held a leash that led to a collar around her neck, reading "WHORE", and her smooth stomach had words written in bright red lipstick. "Stella's Little Slut."

And Stella couldn't help but cum.


PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers
12