Midnight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Automatically I answered,"Likewise."

I watched him wait at the edge of the kerb, look both ways and then cross when it was safe. He walked into the university campus and along the path into the distance. When he was little more than a tiny dot in the distance, I saw him stop and look back at me. Before continuing into one of the buildings.

Obviously, I couldn't really see him when he was so far away. But I knew... I just knew he was looking directly at me.

What the fuck?

And then something hit me. During the few times we had interacted, he had always looked me in the eye. Not once had he talked to my tits. Even when I was bent over the table in front of him.

He was looking at me!

After the last of the customers had left, I finished the washing up and then swept the floor. It was then that I found the notebook. That strange man had left it on the floor by his table, when he went to drop it in his case without realising that he'd missed.

I picked it up and looked inside. In neat copperplate lettering it said 'Property of Dr N Smethwick. If found, please return to Earth Sciences, Building G5, Hull University.'

Flicking through, I found it full of unintelligible notes and scribbled diagrams and drawings. I suppose that I really should have left it behind the counter in case he came back for it, but on a whim decided that maybe I could return it to him.

I placed the takings from the till into the safe, locked the place up and then headed over to the university. Just inside the gate was a large sign with a colour coded map of the campus. I quickly identified the building I needed and made my over there.

END OF CHAPTER TWO