All Comments on 'Midnight Confessions'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another man hater

loving wives is wrong cat for this shit, fetish would have been better.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Continuing Proof

That women are solely life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities what so ever! Except they can write stories about being worthless whores. What I have just written is total Horse Shit! Just like the manner in which the female was written in this story.

LW Fellowship: It is becoming evident that we need a subcategory in this section (to qoute others) for WACCs (Wuss Ass Castratd Cuckolds) and WWAFs (Worthless Whoring Adultress Females).

Women are far to frequently the target of male angst and a female charator such as this invites more of the same... Will be reading this author again

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Correction

The author is not female. My appologies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

Well, I liked this story. It was just what I was looking for, a nasty, little tale to start the day with. No messing around with story lines and background, just dirty, nasty sex. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

she's a hedonist/cheat/slut and he's stupid to remain with her and not pitch her ass out...and the brother, what can be said there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckoldwimp+bitchwhore=1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pid

as in STU-PID

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What A load Of Garbage

And that is an insult to garbage. Still, whatever turns you on. It turned me off. If it had been my wife, she'd have a bullet through her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Say what?

You say that you are still in high school, eh? Don't brag, though, because your writing sure sounds like it. When you grow up, try writing again. By then you might find something less ridiculous to write about.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmover 12 years ago
oFTEN WHAT SEEMS BEYOND BELIEF...

tHIS HARD TO SWALLOW midnight confession ACTUALLY BECOMES MORE BELIEVABLE, WHEN YOU second thought how improbable it was for an author to think their way through the images without partial truths (nevertheless disgusting to this reader). Carnevil9 writing and experiences exceed my potential enjoyment levels - hence i need say forever good bye.

james_38671james_38671over 12 years ago
hot hot

took me very long time to get my wife to take other men and finally black ones , big turn on for me for her get big cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not much of a story

Well, some sex descriptions while OK, do not make a story, and the motives presented lack any credibility.

So maybe think on the next story, work on plot and the story line, and hang the sexual descriptions on the story line, and it will be a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

Why bother, a pitiful little poorly written tale about a whore and her litte fag husband. If they lived next to me I'd kill 'em for the hell of it.

dirtydickdirtydickover 12 years ago
Feedback on Feedback

Do you notice that the people with nothing intelligent to say always post as "Anonymous?" If you know that you are a moron how about keeping your moronic opinions to yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hahaha

Dirty dick? You are the moron. Did you really think before you wrote your comment? You are as anonymous as the rest of the people on this site unless your name really is 'dirty dick'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Feedback on Feedback

Ya ever notice that people who comment negatively on a story tend to focus on the story, and not the right of others to have an opinion different from theirs? It's really telling who are the real morons.

<P>

BTW, I noticed you mentioned nothing positive about the story. I guess despite your rant you had nothing positive to say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not too good

I read the story and began skipping paragraphs as the story became boring very quickly. Too many stories about limp dick husbands and unfaithful wives. Give me a husband revenge scorched earth story any day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
writers write what they are - in this case a humiliationly sick self cuck

how low can a sick writer go - this low it's clear.<P>

For any writer to spend thime on this kind of fetish tells us what he is - a sick warped wimp into male humiliation with a jaded numb labido next to get into child porn cuz its the only thing worse than this sordid fetish which will get him up.<P>

worse than all that is the talent wasted on the few sicko's like him.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
brain dead

The author is brain dead, the husband character is brain dead, the people that applaud this are brain dead, and the poor smocks that read this are brain dead (the six paragraphs kill any and all neurons).

There is little redeeming value in the story.The only message is "I hate men and excessively husbands".

p.s. This is done with my nomdeplume. Is it any more meaning than anonymous? No.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Nah!

Totally silly shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
are you really this sick?

first thing to do get neutered

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
two complete wastes of skin

nothing else to say about it

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
The Usual Carp from You

I loved it. We should all have wives like these. :)

More please sir!

jeninfloridajeninfloridaover 12 years ago
best Carp ever

as Sirhugs wrote, this is the best Carp from you ever :) glad that someone else is feeding the trolls

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Sirhugs+Jenifloridalikethistrollbait=fuckedupshit=1*

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

I absolutely enjoyed reading it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree: fuckedupshit

I agree: fuckedupshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sirhugs and Jeniflorida both write stories(sic)

They need your vote!

The lower the better.

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneover 12 years ago
Beware the Internet Tough Guys!

***

I was actually tempted to vote this a 5 because of all the mindless vitriol in the comments thread, but given the shortcomings of the story I didn't feel comfortable doing so. It's a good effort and you have a very clear idea of what the erotic elements are for you, but ultimately the material felt undeveloped. In particular the wife's catalog of infidelities is too sensational to be asking for an apology, especially when you describe her talking about these incredible events in such a deadpan way. But yeah, keep writing what you like!

To Several Posters: If this isn't your thing, that's fine. It's even fine to read it and say so. But pretty please try to be civil! And don't try to prove how tough you are by threatening violence against women, the author, or other people in general.

To DeadOne: I actually think that posting under a contactable name is more considerate than posting anonymously. Since you know my Lit ID you or the author can contact me with any concerns or clarifications. Granted, you don't allow contact on your profile but it's still nice to be able to read your profile and see your favorites list so I can get some idea where you're coming from.

PSLL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

Great description. I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Hey, I score them the way I see them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Rotten

I hate cheating wives but I hate cucks more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Cuckboy"

That's funny coming from a admitted betrayedlikeacuckass.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
whore wife

When wives are introduced to bigger cocks they become Pakka Whores

. Then they tell adventures to their husbands and get life long permission to get stretched and full of other semen and comes home to feed husbands.

My wife is another such whore and feeds me mix cum cream by sitting on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Liked It

I liked it. I found it very erotic how she just dropped a huge bomb while he was thinking he was going to be settling for their usual, boring sex. I did begin to think she may have gone a little overboard, but it was still a fun and hot story.

The comments on LW stories always seem to read like 4chan comments. A lot of 'faggot' and 'wimp' thrown around. Ah... the internet. Where grown men can revert to their high school mentality while pretending to chastise others. LOL

Just to point out...

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Yup, cuckold stories DO in fact fit. Get over yourselves... 'we need a separate category!' No, you need to read the descriptions of the already given categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 star

Humiliation can be hot if it is not so specially intended. It would be 5 star if she were on her knees between his leg and jerking her husband off as she confessed. This way she could literally feel his response and call him on it. If she started with basic information his arousal would give her the courage to confess her true feeling and needs. She could taunt him as he gets harder and harder, saying she felt like such a slut. She apologizes for her acts of betrayal but can’t say she’s sorry for getting what she needs...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whore would be out the door by 0100 if he were a man.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Shes a twat and hes a mentally defective moron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Is there any reason to write a story like this one? Does it go anywhere? Does it do anything?

YouamiYouami7 months ago

What a bunch of cuck nonsense! The slut wife wasn't confessing, she was bragging, rubbing her hub's nose in her encounters. I can only hope that Part 2 can rise above the low, low bar you have set yourself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous