Midnight Ep. 028: I'Mpulse

Story Info
Midnight meets the Coast Guard. Rough seize ahead!
7.8k words
4.85
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_________________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 028: I'Mpulse

"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMIIIIIII!"

No exhaustion recognized; Midnight Amador just could not stop fucking herself. She was like a nympho obsessed with her new toy. New it was... never been tested. All hers... if it weren't owned by Kami aka Nick Sanchez, her glorious Man in Black. Something borrowed something blew. After all she did suck on it at first for experience. Ollie the skull watched her do it. Not like he had anything better to do.

No other words could cross her lips. Only he whom owned her. He whom she fantasized over. Even without the introduction of that aphrodisiac Nick dropped in her food to escalate her hormones like wildfire, she might have reached this stage of insanity. Like Ollie she really had little to do besides think, piss, drink water, and reflect on her life. The thing was when she did ponder her past it overshadowed her future. Therefore, she needed to train her thoughts and that meant proving her devotion anyway she could. Of late she had failed him in even some small fashion, but his punishments were always welcomed. She believed in him. Purging her past was not as impossible as she imagined. Keeping only the good memories of her mother Irene. Her Aunt Tilly, and husband Sheldon. Grandmother Dorothy Sage a gem as well. Even her late Grandfather had his moments. Friends Veronica and Will, schoolmates such as Marina Highland, the diner ladies. Such fond memories. She was ready for the day when they too would need to go. So be it!

In destroying herself, Kami's eight-inch-thick dildo milky and plunging repeatedly with ferocious intent, this lioness pussy was purring. So, in tune with it that she had failed to apply lotion to her body. The more the sun rose the warmer it got, yet she simply could not slow down. Orgasms one after the other she tortured her convulsions with further destruction. No rest for the weary. The drug energized her just enough to push her limits to the point of very brief losses of consciousness. Light resumed so did her muscles. Even in her momentary lapses her grip on her toy remained. Midnight Isabella Amador was invincible. Dorei!

"AHOY!" She heard over a loudspeaker. Looking up tracing it's volume she spotted a Coast Guard Cutter watching her from a tenth of a mile out on the ocean. It's entire crew of the shore patrol consisting of ten were on deck watching her cum, binoculars to every eye. Not for a second did Midnight pause. They would have to make her. "THIS IS NOT A NUDE BEACH. CEASE AND DESIST." Nope! She turned in the sand to face them so that they could witness her faithful depth charges deep into her creamy cunt. Pride in her mission vital to her Kami's desires. Her voyeurs made her cum harder than before. An impression must be made. Kami's all-seeing eye was watching.

On the boat crewman Shane Grossman chuckled, "Are we really putting a stop to her? Fuck Cap, she's gorgeous. When do we ever get to see things like this?" Six others concurred. Captain Reuben Cavanaugh scanned the beach house behind her spotting two different cameras. One acknowledging them as if a lighthouse beacon, the other trained to the side of the home.

"We're being watched as much as she is Boys. By the book I'm afraid. Whomever owns that home obviously knows she's doing that. For all we know she is the owner." The bearded Captain in white spoke logically.

"Holy crap! I know that girl. She's a waitress at Coastal Waiters." Parker Bryson was in awe. "She's better without her uniform on that's for sure. Want us to man a lifeboat and go stop her?"

"Not you." Reuben chuckled, "We are not putting ourselves on camera to be used against us. Put your peckers away." Reuben poised his cellphone and dialed a number. "Sheriff Roster? Morning to ya, this is Captain Reuben Cavanaugh, Coast Guard boat On Porpoise."

Parker laughed watching Midnight's deep dives with her dildo in vivid fashion, her legs high and knees hovering over her upper body like a hood ornament on a classic car. Both of her hands in use in slamming that beastly toy as deep into her as she could accommodate it. "Dolphins are dancing on shore." This jest was met with silent chuckles. Reuben looking at Parker did no good, his eyes were glued to Midnight's pussy, his binoculars zoomed in as magnified as they could represent. Her pink folds rippling in and out with each milky insertion, each spill of glossy liquids careening down her inner thighs to her sand coated cheeks and making mud. "Look at her go. That waitress is serving us with a smile. She likes taking orders." If he only knew how factual that assessment was.

"Reporting a beach goer, private property I'm guessing. But she's breaking the no nudity law and... well abusing herself. Yes... a toy of... some kind. It appears she's chained to a tree as well. Honestly, I'm not sure what to make of it." Coordinates given Dolan Roster sighed. He knew where it was. Fucking Sanchez!

"I'll take a ride over there Cavanaugh. You fellas can sail on. In route in ten minutes, I'm taking care of something just now."

"We'll monitor things here awhile longer. Just in case whoever chained her up comes back. Oh, while I have it on my mind... tell me about a fellow by the name of Nick Sanchez. We spotted him on the cove out at Harbinger Shoals. Says he bought the place."

"He sure did. Money bags is a pretty decent guy. Dark but he's done good since he's been here. Rushed into a burning home to rescue Irene Amador. Any fella that risks his life for another deserves a break."

"I agree. That's why we do our jobs out here. Amador you say?"

"That's her." Parker had been trying to recall the waitress by name. "Midnight Amador. That's her on the beach Cap."

"Overhear that, Sheriff? The girl chained up is Midnight Amador."

"Nick's... girlfriend." Dolan thought better of referring to her as anything else to the boat captain. "I got this Reuben. She'll be fine, just let her be and I'll deal with her shortly."

"So, this Sanchez owns the beach house?"

"Borrowed! Stays there until Harbinger Shoals becomes livable. I'm going to ask you as a favor to just... keep this scene under the radar. Private beach right there so just enjoy the view."

"You owe me one Sheriff."

"No. Nick owes you one." Dolan chuckled and hung up. "I knew this shit was going to happen." A tap on his squad car window he looked to his right and saw a pair of floral design tattooed tits crushed against his passenger door window. Smearing them he had to frown and hit the controls to spook her with a down then up activation as if jaws trying to capture them. She laughed and backed her beauties off for their own safety. Caprice Comstock and her hotel roomie Clinton Biles were finally ready to go. His taxi service was running behind schedule.

Rolling the automatic window down on one more attempt to tease him he heard her breasts squeak against the glass and lift upward. The second the window dropped below her tits she entered the opening expecting him to grope her, her chin on the roof. Instead, he put the window back up and pinned her tits inside. The Jaws of Life had staked their claim and its appetite was holding strong. Clinton beside her at the back door of the car hid his grin. It was pretty damned funny.

"DAMMIT DOLAN!" She couldn't pull herself out without him lowering it again and she was on her tiptoes as it was. Looking around for prying eyes Roster unhooked his seat belt and slid over enough to tug her unbuttoned uniform wider and suck on her nipples. She busted up laughing. That's what she got for going without a bra. Clinton stood back frowning, the squad car's door locked but enjoyed the view of CC's ass, her short skirt offering a hint of cheeks in her tilted forward prison. His dick was still troubled by her earlier after she caught him jerking off from start to finish while playing possum. If he could open those back doors, he'd just get in, but he knew they were locked until Dolan opened them from the front seat. Safety protocol!

Finally, Dolan had his full of thick meaty nubs and moved back into his driver's side. Unlocking the back doors first he let Clinton in, leaving poor Caprice in her captured state. Clinton climbing in on her side sent the car's shocks into action. Big Boy!

"Sorry, I'm late." Dolan took the blame chuckling, "Dropped my daughter off at Daycare. Had to turn around and run back home for my chainsaw. I figure you can use it out at the Shoals in case Nick forgets to supply one. Back up if needed."

"That works. Gas can too?"

"Yep!"

"Are you two done bruising my blossoms?"

"Nope!" Dolan reached over and pinched her right nipple extremely hard until she cursed in a shrill squeal. "Now I'm done." He lowered the window allowing Caprice to escape and pamper her besties. Now they were tender. Getting in she left them out until seated. Buttoning up she pointed at him.

"Police brutality!"

"Not to mention sexual harassment. Showing off for Biles there?" Dolan eyed Clinton in his rearview mirror. "Y'all sleep good?"

"Like a baby after I had my second orgasm." She giggled, "Right, Bear?"

"No comment!" He growled looking ashamed. Dolan winced as if maybe they had engaged in sex until Clinton broke the thoughts. "She used her dildo. I rolled over and passed out. Separate beds!"

"Good to hear, Deputy."

"Still on that?"

"Crossing my fingers."

"I told you I'd accept your offer."

"Just making sure. Buckle up it's the law!"

CC clicked her belt but patted her airbags.

********

Out to sea... see even...

"Damn Cap! Midnight's putting on one heck of a show." Bennett Garvey struggled to keep from rubbing his tented crotch. Professionalism amidst the entire crew was tragically waning. Even Captain Cavanaugh was enjoying Midnight's exhibitionism. Knowing they were far enough out in the water to avoid the cameras scrutiny mutiny Cavanaugh chuckled, "Fuck it! Permission to cum aboard you Salty Dogs."

Hesitant at first as to what their leader was getting at Reuben lowered his binoculars and looked at his crew one direction then the other. "You dunce caps that stupid? I'm giving you a chance to get your rocks off. Best get to it before I change my mind. Oh... and nobody admits to this." Confirming a joint effort agreement, the entire crew whipped out their peckerections and got down to business. All eyes on the prize! Even Reuben took the risk. "We might just have to frequent Coastal Waiters after this." Yes indeed! Too bad Midnight quit the diner.

"ALL HANDS ON DICK!" Parker laughed enjoying his stroking. The others coming up with other witty but just plain stupid comments. The worst being, "We watched her On Porpoise." That was a fact. Thank God for calm seas. Nut! Nut! Nut! Right on down the line. If Midnight could see them, she would have been ecstatic. It was a darn good thing none of the crew saw the skull Ollie laying just behind her, Midnight had been just aware enough to hide him after hearing her first Ahoy.

"You sure we shouldn't go to shore Cap?" Parker although cumming really wanted an up-close view. Being chained up it wasn't like she could run off. "Come on Cap! We can behave on the house cams. Just make it look as if we're concerned. Unchain her maybe."

"Sheriff Roster should be here any minute. If I allow it you fuckers don't get too stupid. Is that understood? Three of you... draw straws or something." Parker looked at his buddies and it was an easy selection. Most of them didn't want to be that close on camera. So, Parker, Bennett, and another young and dumb Taylor French lowered a smaller shuttle and departed for shore. Seeing them approach her Midnight began panting heavily. Being alone this could be bad. Thinking clearly without stopping her toy but going down to one hand she reached behind her and grabbed Ollie. Tossing the skull into the tall grass around her tree trunk for safety she returned to ravaging her sloppy cunt. The closer they got the harder she fucked herself. The drug Nick had imbued her with was amplifying her necessity to put on a show. She was at their mercy.

Boat skidding to shore the three men hopped out, dragging it out of the current, then moved in around her. Idle talk at first Bennett spoke up, "You okay over here Ma'am? We noticed you were chained up to a tree. Are you... being abused?"

"What's Kami?" Taylor pointed at the writing in the mud.

"He who owns me." Midnight revealed moaning and widening her legs even further for a much better view of her sinking toy. She was becoming vicious in her facial distortions while looking at each of them. She sensed how her performance was appealing to their carnal instincts. Tented erections were swelling beneath their fatigues, hardly fatigued.

"Owns? You into that funky bondage lifestyle?" Parker smirked. "Midnight Amador, right?"

"I am Dorei. Yes."

"Yeah?" Parker stood behind her so that the camera couldn't read his lips. "We aDOREI what you're doing there. Mighty sexy Midnight." He had no clue what Dorei even meant or her reason for identifying to it. Not that he cared.

"Thank you." She panted, another orgasm closing in.

"Breaking some laws here you know that right?"

"I do what I must." She squealed, her body quaking being so close to climax. Hearing a cell ring Parker sighed and answered, "Yeah, Cap?"

"That Sanchez guy knows you're on his beach. He just called me."

"Aw, hell! He must see us on camera somehow if he's watching from Harbinger Shoals."

"Safe bet. He wanted your number so, you can expect a call. I'm not ordering you back." Reason being Nick was on top of things. "Do NOT unlock her collar."

"Got it. He's calling now." Not knowing the number, he presumed. "I'll call you back." Ending one call and accepting the other Parker growled, "Yeah?"

"Are you boys healthy?"

"Uhhh? This is Sanchez, right?"

"Yes, or no?"

"Guard makes us get physicals every three months. Why?"

"No STD's? I find out anyone is lying you won't like me much. Trust me on that. And yes, that is a threat." Nick was downright murky.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I am. I want you to do something for me first. There's a key to the lock on her collar approximately seven feet behind you. Find it and act like you're going to cut her loose. Do not unshackle her it's just for show. Is that understood?" Without a yes, Parker turned and searched the sand, finding the key. Showing it slyly to the camera he awaited further instructions. "Taunt her. I'll be in touch."

Hanging up on Nick, Parker shared the key with Midnight. "Let's just get you out of these chains Miss Amador."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed and pushed him away. He resisted her swatting with one hand while her other hand continued her interrupted on the border orgasm. The key within her reach she stole it from him and did the unthinkable. Midnight Amador put it in her mouth and swallowed it.

"Ohhh, fuck." Taylor chuckled, "She sure don't want loose."

Calling back Parker answered Nick, "Uhhh? Bad news Chief... your girl here just ate the key." Hearing this unexpected revelation Nick chuckled, Parker grinned toward the camera first, then out to sea at his teammates.

"That's what I hoped for." More than he bargained for, but it did prove her dedication. "Tell her Kami is proud of her."

"Uhhh? Kami is proud of you." Parker nudged her hip with his boots toe. "What exactly is Kami? We saw that written in the mud."

"It means God in Japanese. She's burning in the sun. There's suntan lotion in the sand to your right by the tree. Oil her up good and let her keep playing a while longer. Monitor her after she ate that key."

"Gotcha! You still letting us..."

"Be patient!"

"Yeah, but Sheriff Roster will be here any minute."

"I delayed him. He's out here at the Shoals with me. He will however drop by once I send him off."

"You're controlling the Sheriff?"

"Just a pact. Stop asking questions or go back to Cavanaugh."

"Right!" He points out the oil bottle to Bennett who walks over and grabs the UV lotion. Returning to Midnight the three men surround her in her frolicking. After being paused her orgasm was holding out on her. "Mind if I help her out, Mister Kami?" Parker moves to face her and kneels between her legs. From there he attempts to remove her hands from her toy, technically Nick's. She owned nothing, not even her own body. It was like prying away an ice cream cone from a child. "Damn she has a grip."

"Slap her across the face."

"Seriously?" Parker grits his teeth first, then backhanded her, his teammates sharing shock in his violent move. Midnight immediately relented. No tears. Simply begging eyes and quaking limbs "Now you just lay there and let me get you off." Vice grip of his own on the captured dildo he proceeded to wail on her, lifting one of her legs up for a deeper penetration. Her theatrics became deafening. Kami this, Kami that! Definitely dedicated! "Oil her up."

Following Parker's lead as he sat his phone in the sand on speaker, his hands too busy between holding her and the drill. Bennett tilted the lotion bottle and coated her front, cool liquid pelting her heaving chest like God's jizz from the heavens above. It almost appeared as if her nipples grew larger right before their eyes. Both Bennett and Taylor dropping to their knees began their joint effort to rub the lotion in. With three sets of roaming hands and her toy destroying her that loitering orgasm sent her body into intense convulsions. She suddenly became the catch of the day, a fish out of water kicking and resisting capture. Not out of wanting them to desist however, but the spasms were so intense due to her drugged system that it quadrupled her hormonal reaction. No words! No scream! Only Nirvana reached by clawing her way to the top.

"AGAIN!" Nick barked over the speaker. Hearing her God in the distance Midnight began gyrating her hips against Parker's persistent manhandling. Finally resorting to screams of demanded force even as Taylor rubbed lotion on her face the men were getting really into this. "She cums again, roll her over and coat her backside. You boys don't have to be gentle."

"With lotion or cum?" Parker chuckles.

"Combination... but if you do shoot your load on her that's the end of your fun. Fair warning!"

"Rather cum inside her if that's alright with you." Parker witnesses Midnight smiling at him for his hopeful choice. Bennett rubbing lotion down her tummy dabs some over her clit then massages it with turbulent vigor. Panting at his assist while Parker rams that dildo facsimile balls deep if it had a scrotum, she squirts a small amount on their knuckles.

"Ass only! Any dick that goes elsewhere faces judgment. Again, that is a threat. Remove her buttplug and shove it in her mouth." Bennett leaning over her torso discovers the gold plug and whistles.

"That plug is real gold, isn't it?"

"Costs more than your yearly gross income. It stays in her mouth after you're long gone."

"You talk a good game." Bennett sighs feeling defiant.

"Big game! Willing to risk that I'm just pulling your legs?"

Parker shook his head, "We're good here! All this lotion won't do any good if she's covered in sand."

"She is a dirty whore. Let her wear her the ground that awaits her fate. She does plan to die for me." Morbid but fact.

"MY LIFE IS YOURS KAMI." She screams cumming yet again, the toy coated in cream brighter than the lotion in the bottle. At Harbinger Shoals Nick Sanchez nodded with approval.

"Right!" Time to roll her over. Roughly tossed Midnight landed on her front face down, sand caking her features. Her saliva creating mud embossed lips and chin. Bennett removing the plug shoved it into her mouth to join the taste of Gaea, lips pressing around it and suckling her pacifier with enthusiasm, taste awful, but embraced. Dusting her off of sand granules stuck between her ass cheeks Parker left her toy stuck inside her cunt and held by his kneecap. Unbuckling his belt and lowering his pants the toy slipped out a few inches but held firm thanks to her clenching thighs. He stroked his eight inches until nice and solid then lay at an angle to penetrate her gaping asshole. His hand beneath him was now used to prop the dildo in keeping it inserted as he began thrusting. "Fits like a glove Sanchez. You're a lucky man."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers