Midnight Ep. 028: I'Mpulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I am." In the far distant shore of Harbinger Shoals Nick Sanchez lowered his chin to his chest. Beneath him knelt Dawn Bearpaw her mouth wide and sucking his dick. Even with her father Samuel Bearpaw not far away she obeyed Nick's hand motions rather than loud vocal commands. Tom insisted! She mentally heard, "TO Me!" Tom was ever present. Nick held his cell phone watching the video feed in one hand and gripped the back of Bearpaw's head with the other. Appetite in this one strong.

Dolan Roster who stood not far away from Nick witnessing Dawn blow him just shook his head, thinking how arrogant the man was with her own Father around and within eyesight. Being on his cell with Stacy Bell, his police dispatcher over Shantel Bigelow's daughter, he told her he would make the call when he got back to the office. For now, he needed to see how well Clinton Biles was adapting to his earlier appointed job. The day was moving along fast. Hammers, mowers, chainsaws, moaning. With the surf calm today, life was heard in earnest. Beautiful day!

"That could be me and Ca... Dr. Freak." Dolan watched it all play out. Recalling the redhead at Cordoba General, Caprice Comstock played second griddle while at the diner. "I wouldn't object to another round with On Call against the wall." She was pretty entertaining. One last look back at Dawn on her knees convinced him that Nick wasn't the only arrogant guy on the beach. She took on the term Indian Giver in earnest. Stealing his soul and giving it back time and crime again. "How does Sanchez do it?"

With finesse!

********

Coastal Waiters Diner... 11:00 AM

"Pick up for table six Caprice." Chef Dreyfus called out as he took a glance from the kitchen toward the parking lot. Busy day, it seemed lunch hour was bringing folks out of the woodwork. Shorthanded today only Caprice and Lynette Brewster were on duty. Even the owner Olan Kerrick filled in at the cash register to be of help. Dreyfus eying a familiar face pulling up out front growled to get Olan's attention. "Troubles coming Olan."

Olan following his Chef's gaze tilted his head and slumped a bit, "Really? Busiest day we've had this week and he shows up?" Caprice unaware in her flustered waitress chores came up for the Patty Melt platter for table six. A nod from the pickup counter lured the busty blonde's attention from her food order. "Oliver's here."

"What?" She swiftly turned nearly losing the plate. "Crap! I'm sorry Dolan... I mean Olan. Why do your names have to be so close?" She begins to sit her plates down again. "I'll head him off at the pass before he comes in."

"No! Stay in here where you're safe."

"Too many innocent bystanders Olan."

"You heard me CC." Giving up she took her food to table six. All of the dining customers were watching the Harley revving just outside and swallowed at the giant Santee biker. At least he was all by himself and not with his entire club.

The woman at table six, a short medium build brunette noted CC's fear. "Looks as if you've seen a ghost."

"Nope! Those are out at Harbinger Shoals. Big boy there's my ex."

"He's as big as my husband is."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes. I... did him wrong." She wanted to get things off her chest but now was not the ideal time. Gently patting the woman's shoulder Caprice paused her. "I know the feeling. Forgive my cutting you off but I better take care of this fast." She plucks up her cellphone from her apron pouch and quickly dials her safety net.

"Dolan? Are you close by? Harbinger still? Listen... Oliver just showed up here at the diner. We're a packed house at the moment and I really don't want to make a scene. Can you send Herb or Darcy by to intervene? Thanks Baby."

Lynette joining her next to table six with concern sighs, "You get on your hands and knees in front of him, sideways, not doggy style, and I'll push him over you. Then we can all pin him down until Herb cuffs him."

"It would take the whole diner to push him over Lynette. Plan B is better."

"What's plan B? Run?"

"No. Me trying to talk some sense into him."

"Need back up? I know Jujitsu." The brunette at table six offered.

"Better not Sweetie. The cops will be here shortly."

"Funny! That's where I was headed after I ate. Blood sugar is low, so I had to eat first." She had been nibbling fries.

"Oh? Are you maybe Shantel Bigelow's daughter?" CC hesitated while eying Oliver just sitting on his Harley in an imposing swagger, eyes locked on Caprice without blinking.

"Who? No, sorry. I'm going to..."

"Hold that thought Sixy." CC saw Oliver leaving his seat. Ignoring Olan, she marched right on out the front door but made certain everyone within the diner were witnesses. Olan trying to stop her knew she was too stubborn. Hurrying into the kitchen and to his office the chubby giant himself snatched up his 12-gauge resting in a corner behind his door but held upright by Velcro straps to prevent it ever falling over and going off. Dreyfus seeing the gun bulged his eyes and snapped up a butcher knife to follow Olan out the back door. Around the building making certain Oliver was aware of him holding the gun, he cocked it with a threatening noise and stood idle but supportive. Dreyfus next to him moved his knife handle from left hand to right and back.

"Why are you here Ollie?" CC asked with a hint of sadness. "Isn't it time you accepted we're done? I... can't live your life anymore. I just want things to be peaceful between us."

"It is true then. You are with the Sheriff."

"We're just friends Ollie." She protected Dolan as much as she could. "I heard you had a run in with Nick Sanchez. Are you okay?"

"He will pay."

"Ollie? Don't go all dark on me. Nick is not a man to mess with. Trust me on that."

"Nor am I. You belong with me Caprice Blooming Goddess." His Santee nickname for her. She was fond of that at least. "I will have you back or die trying." He sneers at Olan poising his shotgun, Dreyfus next to him blade ready. "Your boss will shoot his foot off."

She turned to wave them off, but they stood firm. "Could be today, the dying part." She gnashed her teeth, "You know I don't want that, Ollie. Just... let me go. Plenty of other girls at SanTease that would love to ride with you... under you." She smirked. "I will miss that part."

"Only I own you." He glares and challenges her freedom.

"Beg to differ. I'm not afraid of you anymore Ollie. I'm under Nick and Dolan's protection. Anything happens to me... not even Nodin Merrick can get you out of hot water." She leers back at her boss, "Olan? Put the gun down. Go on back inside."

"Not until he rides off." Olan stepped closer; his patrons now able to see the gun through the glass front doors. Inside the diner Lynette told everyone the cops were on the way to calm them. Table six brushing her greasy fingers off on a napkin stood up and moved around Lynette with a smile.

"Left my black belt in my car." The brunette wiggled her way to the front door and outside against Lynette's plea to stay inside. Dreyfus seeing her warned her to stay back. "Don't be silly. Put your Ginzu away you might need to chop up celery later."

"Please don't..." CC put her palm out to keep her at bay.

"Relax! I got you Babe."

"Who's the shorty?" Oliver chuckled then blew at her as if to blow her over. "None of your business waddle off Little Duck." Shorty just laughed as CC moved between them. In doing this Oliver wrapped her arms around Caprice and jiggled a breast out of defiance. The brunette eying the tit grinned.

"Love the tats. My husband would never let me get one." Turning her back to them the woman leered over her shoulder. "Follow my lead." She then stomped her left foot, followed it up by a kick back to the shin, a turn in step, then a fist to the groin. Oddly, Caprice tried it only to have Oliver bust up laughing, not even her fist hitting his concealed scrotum fazed him.

"All else fails we do this." The brunette pivoted and reached over CC's shoulder to pinch Oliver's nose, twisting it. Still tender from his pummeling at Nick's beat down he flinched enough for Caprice to pry away and point at Oliver.

"MY TIT! NOT YOURS!" She dared to kick him in the balls this time. Doubling a bit more than the fistbump she tried moments before, Oliver hissed. "Go home Ollie! YOUR HOME... NOT MY TRAILER!" Oliver snarling was tempted to punch the brunette for interfering until he heard the wail of a police cruiser. Officer Herb DeWhitt followed by fellow trooper Randall Koones drove up.

"Everything alright here Caprice?" Herb rolled his window down rather than get out of his car. Olan hid his shotgun behind him rather than get bitched at over it. Dreyfus retreated to the kitchen; he actually did need to chop veggies.

"Just dandy Herb. We were just showing Ollie here defense lessons." She smiled, "No charges Love Bug." She then points at Ollie, "Go before I change my mind." Growling, Oliver winced at his aching nut sack pulled taunt in his straddling of the bike seat. Firing it up he rolled on toward the Caretaker city limits.

"Thanks for the help but you really shouldn't have." CC told the brunette, "He won't forget your face."

"I won't forget his either." She made an expression of cross eyes and pinched her nose. Sadly, her own nose was bruised and tender so that made her wrinkle her brow. CC busted up.

"You're alright."

"I wish my hubby would think like that. I owe him one heck of an apology."

"I'm sure he'll forgive you for whatever you did. I'm Caprice." Hand extended.

"Melinda."

Waving Herb and Randall on, the cops pulled back on to the main road and disappeared. A meal was meant to be finished. No tip required. No charge even, Olan had the bill.

********

"TAKE IT!"

Coast Guard servant Bennett Treece hammered Midnight Amador's ass, having tagged in right after Parker pulled out of her milk money pose. Condom thankfully in ready he plunged into her stew and continued the rough ride the second Parker rolled away. At Nick's insistence that they not be gentle, Bennett slammed her face into the sand and held her there smothering but not resisting whatsoever, it was not her breath to take, it was her Kami's. No fight in her she simply curled her toes and came on her knee held dildo. Taylor French feeling cocky stood up and planted his boot on her head and sank her features deeper into the dirt. Good man!

Nick Sanchez had muted his cell to prevent they hear him savagely nut into Bearpaw's mouth, the Santee beauty swallowing his monster cock down so deeply his jizz barely touched the back of her throat before going down the hatch. Knowing that her father Samuel taking guesswork measurements from the island after a brisk morning swim across from the mainland could potentially witness her obedience it turned her on even more. Concluding her lunch Dawn was pulled skyward by her long silky mane and kissed. She adored his strange back and forth moments between fury and sensual. Tom was just like that. It was as if Nick Sanchez channeled her former Master in every way. Was this her sign? Total submission? To give up all of her worldly possessions, Tom's possessions. Hers only as his gift for faithful service. Lillian Dawn didn't particularly like being wealthy anyway. Her roots in the Rez kept her grounded.

"Go be useful somewhere else." He bit her lower lip and started to push her aside. Last second impulse he grabbed her forearm drawing her back. Releasing her he reached to her daisy dukes and unbuttoned them, zipper half down to reveal the thin pubes beneath. "Show off. They stay like that until you leave here today."

"Yes Kami." She winked with a bashful expression. "May I say one thing first?"

"Make it fast."

"You sweep my breath away." In reaction she watches him stomp the ground with a glare of temper.

"Read into that."

"sTOMp?"

"Go tease." She shivered at her answer, his command. Tom was everywhere. Slipping off to explore her options she truly hoped those Santee did not let her family in on her flirtations. Bad enough her dad was out here, without her grandparents frowning on her behavior. At least her daisy dukes were still snug on her hips. For now!

Nick returning to his cell observed the outcome of Bennett's finale. Pulling out of Midnight with a condom removal that he spilled over her lower back he stood up and grabbed her chain. Dragging her upward by her iron collar with a firm grip he abruptly yanked her backwards over her feet to land on her backside. The soles of her feet on the sand forbidden she hurried to prevent their caress upon Kami's property. Bennett then sent her on a tour of the sand around her expecting her to scream and beg to be let go. Her toy slipping from her cunt left behind, she endured her imbalanced trail for a good twenty feet of snail trail slips and slides. Not once did she reach for her collar even in it choking her. Nor did her lips spit out her pacifier. Nick admired her commitment. If she were fighting it at all, it was her hands begging for the dildo now out of reach.

With Taylor the only assailant left he prepared to take possession from Bennett. Pants down Bennett handed Taylor the chain, he in turn wrapping the links around her upper body and imprisoning her arms to her side. The lotion applied to her body made her a magnet to filth, sand clinging to every pore. Within her thoughts on it she considered it her grave. She after all was dead without Kami. His recent silence felt as if she were cast away. Perhaps she deserved this. A welcomed agony of peace in her soul. Kami's soul. A gift to her God.

Confined now in coiling chains Taylor viciously gripped her collar between her soiled hair and drug her to her feet. Not wishing to leave her knees as Kami ordered she tried her best to prevent her feet touching the ground. This meant clinging to Taylor the only way she knew how. Toes capturing his calves as he entered her asshole. Not the strongest boy he struggled to maintain balance while trying to fuck her. Calling her a bitch for not standing, Nick intervened.

"She knows not to stand. Keep her aloft." Parker and Bennett now zipped up jumped to Taylor's aid but only steadied her balance by gripping one breast each, their own fingers up under her collar in a threesome of knuckles surrounding her throat. It was enough to give Taylor a chance. Wailing on her asshole he really wanted that pussy, but feared Nick seeing it, or the waitress telling him he violated his direct order. Screaming with her mouth full of gold Midnight came and came and came. "LOOK AT ME!" Nick bellowed over the cell speaker.

Turning her to face the camera she stared up at Nick without blinking. Her body writhing under their control. They heard her rambling, "Kami! Kami! Kami!" High praise indeed! Even Taylor huffed his own version of, "KAMI! KAMI! KAMI! THIS NUT IS FOR YOU KAMI!"

Three minutes of hardcore penetrations Taylor French shot his load and quivered to let every drop fill her cavity before releasing his grip on the chain. All hands abandoning Midnight, Parker unwound her chains to give her mobility. A second later she collapsed into the sand and bowed before Kami via the cameras. A realization later she plucked her buttplug from her lips and reached behind her to cork her milk carton. The exhausted Guards then heard Nick's final command.

"Now get the fuck off my beach."

"What about her?"

"She knows her spot on it."

Nodding the three men saluted the cameras and returned to their lifeboat. Pushing out they shot across the water and back to the On Porpoise. Captain Cavanaugh kept silent, as did his crew. His only proclamation was, "Open water!" Engines roaring to life the crew was back on call.

With no vocal communication with Nick going forward, Midnight searched frantically for her dildo, finding it and holding it up in both opened palms for Nick to see it as if an offering. A second later she fell back facing the camera and shoved it back up inside her begging vulva. More vicious than ever she pursued her next orgasm with dramatic necessity. Home sweet home!

On the shore of Harbinger Shoals Nick smirked and severed the video. Samuel Bearpaw was on his way back from the island. Reaching dry land, the elder Bearpaw in his boxers only, confronted Nick.

"Gonna be a bitch rebuilding any bridge out there. All docks will be easier, using a few of those existing pillars in the water." He was breathing heavily, "Worn out swimming there and back. I almost napped in that hammock. Butterflies are infesting that place. You sure you want a helipad out there? They might clog your engines."

"Not paying you big money to sleep on the job Sam. I'll deal with the other Monarch's and show them who rules this kingdom. Do I need to hire an actual marina contractor?"

"I'll figure it out. Your money I'll blow it until it suits your needs. I will need a crew though; I can't do it on my own."

"Money is no option."

"Speaking of moolah! Are you paying my daughter to sleep with you? I'm not blind like my father-in-law."

"She's taken care of. Have some faith in me."

"I gave up leading her life long ago Sanchez. Just... don't hurt her."

"My choice not yours. Like I said... faith."

"Her life."

"MINE!"

"Right! On second thought maybe you should let Gullivant build your docks." Samuel was not approving of Nick's arrogance. Grabbing his clothing and lunchbox he started to walk away.

"Fifty grand to have those built in two weeks or less. That's fifty in your pocket not to be shared with any of your crew. Another ten once the helipad gets framed and poured." That got Sam's attention.

"I'll put in an order for what's needed."

"Tab at Selby Lumber. Just get with Purdue or Rhonda. If they don't have everything get them to find it and add services to my tab."

"Mind if I buy a couple lawn flamingos for my wife Wanita?"

"You can do better than flamingos."

"Meaning?"

"I seem to recall that your wedding anniversary is a few weeks away."

"How did you know that? Lillian tell you?"

"Nope! I do my research. There's a jewelry store two blocks from Selby Lumber. It's called Diamonds on the Water. I'll set up a credit limit of two thousand. Make this year memorable. Oh... Samuel?"

Stunned Samuel Bearpaw reacts by turning toward Nick but simply awaits his finale. "If Wanita does not get that ring and you gamble it away... faith in me won't last. Don't fail your wife again, nor your daughter."

"Who are you?"

"Kami!"

Shrugging Samuel Bearpaw went back to Dawn's Raptor to get dry before dressing. In his walk across the battlefield of workers up on the rooftops and in staining the deck he spotted his daughter walking around and flashing her tits at Clinton Biles cutting down a smaller oak tree amidst the willows. Clinton did his best to overlook her and not cut his leg off. Bad enough Lukas Porcupine mowing nearby ran into a bunch of bushes after seeing Dawn's perfect tits shaking for Clinton.

Sam sighed and heard "TIMMMMBER!" Clinton motioning Dawn back out of harm's way she scurried behind him and hugged his hips. Her hand reaching in to grab his crotch Clinton danced his way out of her groping. Dawn swore he said "TOMber." Her head was searching for that sign high and low. So much so every syllable she heard was sorted in her thoughts in hopes for a complete answer to her troubled soul. A soul that was returned when Tom died, along with her weight in monetary gold. Namely his home, money, and truck.

"You're going to get hurt." Clint growled. "Back the fuck off."

"I can't help it. I heard your nickname is Bear, I'm your paw." She giggled. "Dawn Bearpaw."

"I know. I heard." When he was dropped off by Dolan, the Sheriff had pointed her out. With a body like hers the Sheriff had to shift his attentions. Caprice and Dr. Freak weren't there, Dawn was. Roster was as confused about his future as Dawn was.