Midnight Ep. 028: I'Mpulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm! Who's talking about me behind my cute butt?"

"TOo Many fellas." Again, she heard "TOM MANY FELLAS" instead. She was so wet between her legs her eyes were sparkling. It was as if Tom was telling her to take them all on. How was she ever supposed to purge her soul of Tom Sylver like this? Should she? Nick told her to.

"Clinton?"

"Yeah?" He sat his chainsaw aside to stretch, eying her unzipped denim shorts.

"What's your middle name?"

"Thomas... why?"

"FUCK ME!" She dropped her daisy dukes and attacked him, trying to kiss him as much as beg for sex.

It took her father to drag her off of Clinton's back. Kicking and screaming Samuel Bearpaw threw her over his shoulder as Clinton plucked up her shorts. Handing them to Sam, he hauled her off to the Raptor and pinned her down against the fender. Who was this girl? He had never seen his daughter this riled up horny. He ended up slapping her in the face before apologizing. Eyes lowered in shame he got a healthy look at her lower body, her pussy presented right before him. Sadly, he hadn't seen her naked like this since she was a child.

Calming down she heard her cell ringing in her daisy duke's pocket. In the tussle Sam had dropped the shorts to the road. Kneeling for her intending to pluck them up he brushed his forehead along her bikini area and paused. The scent of wet pussy made him uneasy. Even worse, his daughter stepped closer. His lips parting to ask her what she was doing, her cunt grazed his lower lip. Frozen in the moment he had to back up and let her retrieve her own shorts from the ground. He had no words only shame in himself.

"Yes Kami?"

"Take Sam to town. He can tell you where to go. The shorts remain off until you get where you're going."

"On it!" She waited until he hung up then threw her shorts into the bed of the truck. "Let's ride Dad." Shaking his head, he watched her climb up into the driver's seat. That ass had been spanked a whole lot in her youth. He recalled that well. Shame was not easily going away. As Lillian closed her truck door she looked down, "Are you coming?" Why did she have to talk dirty? Forced to drive him into town Dawn pouted but dried her thighs. In silence she heard her father's belly gurgle. Watching him dig into his lunchbox for a sandwich he noticed her hunger.

"Wanna bite?"

"No."

"sTOMach was growling. You sure? Bacon and TOMato."

"TOM! TOM! TOM!" Exploded in her brain. She was going to go insane.

"Why are your shorts in the back? They might blow out. Aren't you humiliated by...?"

"NO DADDY! I AM NOT!"

"Calm down Lillian. I am just not accusTOMed to you acting like this. SympTOMs of a breakdown maybe?" He opened up his thermos for a drink of tea. "botTOM's up!"

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"

She rubbed her clit all the way to Caretaker. Taking care of herself.

Sam had to look away even as he mumbled "TOMfoolery!"

At a peaceful country stop sign she put the Raptor in park and got herself off. Knuckles deep up inside her sloshy cunt. Three times she squirted on to the floorboard.

Was it bad that Daddy watched?

"Want me to drive?"

A snapped glance at her father's lap to spy an erection she fidgeted.

Flicking wet fingers at him she licked them first then put the truck in drive.

"Guess not!"

********

Nick Sanchez stood in a statuesque military pose, hands behind his back looking out to sea.

Rock thrown at him again like earlier in the day, he ignores its clatter at his boots. Where it was coming from, he couldn't pinpoint anyway. He had a good guess he wasn't alone. Now Midnight? She was alone.

"You skip them on the water. Not on the shore."

Splash!

"Getting better."

At least the aim was hard to miss.

Much bigger target.