Midnight Ep. 033: MissIonAry

Story Info
M.I.A.! Midnight In Action!
7.5k words
4.8
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

______________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 33: MissIonAry

______________________________________________________

"TO Me!"

"I heard you the first time Kami." Lillian Dawn Bearpaw unclipped her eagle feather from her silky raven train of hair while stepping toward the foot of the King size bed belonging to Nick Sanchez. Technically the true homeowner Marcus Jericho. Borrowed, but his for the time being. His bed would never be this simple. His legs dangling off the back of the mattress having just hurled his slave Midnight Amador to the floor and shoved her away with his foot sat in wait for something better. Wearing only her newly purchased silver necklace made of many rings, she felt her former master Tom Sylver had guided her to it. Now it guides her to Nick Sanchez, his host body as far as she was concerned. Nick had everything and more going for him just as Tom did before his life ended. Hers beginning! Trouble is she wasn't certain how to live it now that Tom was gone. Guidance required!

Welcoming her into his bed she straddled his lap and felt his massive hands upon her spine. Drawing her closer to him his face burrowed between her perfect and quite perky 34F's. Her warm wet pussy sliding up along his enormous erection rested between his girth and cushy scrotum as if a throne. Queen for a day? Night rather! Perhaps in her thoughts.

His lips kissing her chest and sternum softly brought on a hint of passion that she wasn't prepared for. This man normally took what he wanted, demanded even more. Sure, her former Master treated her in similar fashion, passion reward for good behavior. Perhaps Tom was in residence tonight. It seemed that even in saying goodbye to him out at Harbinger Shoals he was reluctant to move on. Unfinished business it seemed! Testing her as much as Nick in courting her as his secondary slave? She knew she wanted a strong lover. A stronger leader. One who would make her do unspeakable things. To live a life of savage bestial sex, often forced when out in public. Everything excited Dawn. Especially this man upon whom she sat.

"This is unexpected." She whispered as his mouth devoured one nipple then the other before seeking out her own pouty lips. One hand rising up her spine draws her back with him as he topples to the wet mattress, Midnight having pissed there atop her heavenly perch. He was still wearing her urinary taint. Dawn could smell it but knew better than to care. Territory covered many times over as Tom Sylver often pelted her face in piss just to see her accept it willingly. There was nothing Dawn would not do if subjected. Thus far Nick... Kami... God... was leading her toward a new day. A new Dawn.

This make out session intrigued her, normally taken in a sign of strength. What was Nick attempting to do here? His earlier commands stern and expectant, but this, no way could this continue. It was only a matter of time. Yep! Kiss ended!

"It's time we had a talk."

"Now?" She felt cheated, her hormones escalating beneath his passionate display. He allows her to sit up on his lap to peer down at him. "Am I missing something?"

"You know this is only temporary."

"This lovemaking, or my ownership application?"

"I'll keep you as long as I deem you worthy. I'm allowing Tom to ease you in Bearpaw. Even he knows what I'm capable of. You want this... to be mine... body and soul. Do you not?"

"Yes, I'm trying to adapt to you as my new master. You know that. I think I'm coming along nicely; I'm tarnishing my family name in the eyes of our people in what I've done at The Shoals. In all honesty I only worry about my grandparents, being older and set in tradition. I mean they see me as a grown woman, one who isn't afraid to hide her body."

"Did they see you leave their home wearing nothing but silver and feather?"

"Well, no! They go to bed around 9:00. They will once I go back home though."

"Your home is here with me after tonight."

"Live here at the beach house?" She looks around having never really had any guided tour. "With Midnight?"

"Midnight remains! You as my daylight, she as my darkness." Below on the sleeping bag Midnight listens closely, hugging Ollie the skull as if a teddy bear. He was great company in times of stress. Hearing Kami say she remains offered her a smile. There was nothing more that she needed!

"Can you clarify that better. I won't question you again once I understand."

"I'm not making you quit your job in Charleston. Come and go but when I say TO Me, you come."

"And go when you're done with me?"

"Problem with that?"

"Not at all. I won't have a job long if you make me walk off from it at the drop of a hat. May I propose something?"

"As long as it's not marriage."

"I've considered opening a smaller branch of the Indigenous Society on the Rez. I could be closer to not just you but my family. Without Tom, I'm rather lost in the city by myself. I don't even know what to do with the huge house he left me. That truck is too big for me. If I sell the house, I'll feel as if I spat in Tom's face. He left it for me to start fresh. Yet, I don't want to stay there by myself."

"Once I get the Shoals remodeled, I'll be moving out of here. Sooner or later Marcus will come home on leave or better yet to retire. This place is his haunts, mine is out at Harbinger Shoals."

"Plenty of haunts to join us it seems. You, I mean. I do know this; I'll feel very safe out there with you."

"And Midnight."

"Right!" She arches backwards in his lap to wave at Midnight. The girl shyly smiled but did nothing more. She was obviously on timeout. "Hi Babygirl." WOMAN! Midnight's smile faded.

"Let her be. She needs to wallow down there for pissing on me."

"Hadn't noticed." She giggles pinching her nose. "How did that happen?"

"She followed orders. My mistake for falling asleep."

"So why is she being punished if it's your mistake?"

"Because I felt like it. You know how many sheep sacrificed their hides to make this bedding?" He winked. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm just in a good mood. Catnaps do that to a soldier."

"So, tell me Kami, do you approve of my idea to start a smaller center on the Rez?"

"I do. Keeps you closer to my feet."

"Your bed? Your magnificent cock?" She offers a regal sneer then smirks.

"Tom let you act up like this?"

"Oh, no! But he set me free when he died. I'm entitled to joke a bit until you assert control over me 100%. Hint! Hint!"

"I'll buy Tom's home from you. Keep it in his honor. I might move my dad down here to retire. He wants to go sailing once I get settled in. He can live there."

"If I'm yours, shouldn't I just give you the title?"

"You could, but I won't allow that. What I pay for the house you build your Indigenous Society, add a youth center, buy Lukas a new trailer maybe."

"Lukas? Why?"

"He's family! Help your community where it's needed. Serve me well you will never need a thing going forward."

"Sugar Daddy?"

"Sugar Kami!" He forcefully rolls her over on to the mattress with a shrill squeal, her eyes brightening up. Kissing her full on the mouth yet again sharing intimate passion he rises up toward her thighs and locates that stunning pussy, thin labia barely hiding her tunnel. A tender insertion she gasps into his mouth and accepts him. For fifteen long minutes Dawn Bearpaw knew Nick... not Kami. Cumming together in a sensual bonding that made her fall in love just that fast. Her mistake! As she mumbled her feelings Nick grew grim and hoisted her legs up over her head and rose to power.

Gaining leverage on the mattress he slammed straight down into her cunt like a jackhammer. Her brain came unglued in the assault. Begging cries of forgiveness for her misspoken emotions she literally brought his own hand to her throat. "Take my breath!" He did. She passed out under his grip, he removing his thumb pressing her windpipe just as she lost sight over her demise. A harsh slap to the face, she saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Her own light! Her own tunnel. Kami was there waiting!

"MIDNIGHT!" He roared, the girl sitting up on her knees, her hands behind her back, immediately ready for whatever he demanded. "You can touch the bed. Get up here between our legs and put that tongue to use. Eat Bearpaw alive."

Pushing poor Ollie away, she rolled a few feet off of her sleeping bag. Midnight apologized with a gnash of her teeth but only when Kami wasn't looking. Her crawl up into bed she had no choice but to stretch out in her own damp urine stain, her chin right on the sheets as she dug in closer to fight over Dawn's hole with Nick's cock still slamming into it. His breath, and hers returning Dawn began screaming and cumming so hard he had to slap her across the face multiple times to keep her aware. Glistening eyes locked on to his as she embraced her Kami's fury. Loving this man would have to be buried deep. Just like Midnight's face. Nick made certain Midnight had her punishment made clear as if potty training a dog. The tendons of his foot compressed the back of her head, her features smothered in her urine. She choked a few times but wallowed in it to prove her loyalty.

In a turbulent repositioning Nick reared back literally sitting on Midnight's head, her face buried in her piss ring. Manhandling Dawn in flipping her over on to her belly, he coaxed her ass upward by yanking out her silver buttplug and sending it flying off onto the floor. The pain of its harsh removal made her cum so hard she dug her nails into the sheets and ripped them from the front corners of the bed. Adding to her chaotic climax Nick bellowed, "NO MORE SYLVER!" Ramming his beast into her anus she screamed like a banshee.

"MIDNIGHT! ON YOUR BACK. FACE BENEATH ME!"

Performing to his commands she tumbled over and slithered up under their thighs. Dawn's cunt planted right over her mouth Midnight devoured her as if starving. The drug in her system having kicked in long ago was held in check when she pissed on Kami, Midnight hurting deeply inside for her error countering the drugs harsh effects. Now that her mission was clear her hormones were vicious. Even with Nick's balls slapping her chin Midnight Amador seized the moment. Dawn found Nick choking her from behind again, his grip on her necklace tight adding to her strangulation. Cumming abruptly in her ass he tensed up and broke her necklace. Loose in his hand, he like her plug, hurled it across the room. Lillian Dawn Bearpaw now had nothing of Tom upon her body. Now was the time to truly say goodbye.

"NO MORE SYLVER!" She spat with a hoarse dedication. "OWN ME MASTER! OWN ME KAMI."

"I did the day I saw you at Newton's. Live with it."

"Yes, Kami." She came hard on Midnight's face, her milky jizz trickling down over the girls face as if chugging milk and snorting through her nose. Sucking her cunt dry Midnight refused to stop. It was a joint effort. Neither did Nick!

It did her body good!

********

"MINDY?"

Clinton Biles clenched his teeth equally as hard as his wife Melinda did over his bulbous scrotum. She loved torturing him like that throughout the years of their relationship. Freaky to a point but normally a very loving wife. That is until she cheated with their neighbor Grant across the hall at their apartment complex. That incident went down like a bag of bricks, as did Mindy when she jumped in the way of his punching her lover. Mindy still had a sore jaw which did not prevent her from her suckling his ball sack in the least. Pain slut? Not so much, just tough.

"Mindy?" Beneath Clinton Biles, his monstrous cock still alive and halfway inside the lovely Britney Saunders whimpered, her own teeth clenching at being busted by his wife. Even under such insane circumstances.

"What are you doing here Mindy? We have a restraining order." Mindy released his balls and sat up on her knees, her chest rising to say hello stranger.

"Since when? I didn't get any papers served."

"Uhhh?" From the bed next to them Caprice Comstock paused to finish chewing her bite of pizza. Once swallowed she finished. "That piece of paper was never processed. I just talked to Dolan, and he hadn't gotten to it yet."

"Great!" Clinton hissed, "Why the fuck are you here Mindy?" In teetering he entered Britney an inch deeper keeping her pinned under his mass. So not complaining, just fearing the wife at the moment. Moan withheld but sorely wanting to escape her lips.

"I came to Caretaker to bail you out. When I got to the station the dispatcher told me you were released. Not that I'm bitching Clinton but how exactly did you get so lucky? I was all prepared to hire a lawyer to get any charges dropped. Ordinarily the State won't let even first-time domestic charges go unpunished. Baby, I should never have had you arrested. Please forgive me."

"Uhhh?" Again, Caprice raised her hand to interrupt, "Bear? I didn't know Melinda here was Mindy. I know I'm not one to get involved here in any couples counselling, but Mindy did help me at the diner today when Oliver harassed me. While she never mentioned you by name she did talk about her husband and how badly she felt over how things went down."

"Please come down." Britney mumbles her hands reaching up to plead her own case, fingers touching his not so perfect abdomen. No six pack all Bearkeg but still firm in his size. Ignoring her under the conditions yet not backing out Clinton simply froze. Brit herself tried to gyrate upward to claim more of his delicious monster, he stood his hover but maintained gaze on Mindy in her black nightie.

"I didn't mean to hit you, Mindy. I wanted to rip Grant apart though."

"I know. I told him we could never do that again."

"Uhhh?" Again CC!

"WHAT?" Both Mindy and Clinton growled at the bombshell's persistence.

"How does a black belt get punched by a Grizzly? I saw how you stood up to Oliver and he's as huge as Bear there."

"So, you're Bear now?" Mindy winced at her husband, "Momma like." She giggled. Turning attention to CC she added, "I deserved that, Caprice. Sure, I could have probably taken even, Bear here down, my guilt took the punch in stride. My head just wasn't clear when Grant called 9-1-1. Once the cops got involved, I just went with it. I hated myself every second since. Clinton..." She pouted with almost teary eyes, "I love you. Please forgive me."

"I'm not behind bars so yeah... long as you don't cheat on me again."

"Uhhh?"

"What the fuck CC?" Bear threw his arms out. Caprice pointing down at Britney writhing her hips to encourage his return sent Clinton's eyes on the brown-haired cutie. "Fuck!"

"Baby?" Mindy eased closer hugging his back, monster melons crushing into his spine. "Finish what you started. I'll go back to my room and behave. Come talk to me when you two are done."

"Nope! You're staying and you're watching me make love to Brit here. Only fair after my seeing Grant on top of you."

"I can do that." Mindy giggled. "Can I have a slice of pizza?"

CC patted her mattress, "Come on over here Bruce Leave Em!" Crawling away Mindy pulled her nightie straps back over her shoulders and covered the girls up. Seated next to CC she accepted a cheesy slice of pepperoni and motioned Clinton to proceed. Growling he turned his focus on Britney who flared her eyes at his almost angered expression. Hearing Britney tell him in whisper to show Mindy what she might lose he cocked an eyebrow then smirked. He felt like getting revenge. Snarling loudly Clinton Biles manhandled Britney rearing her legs up into a strain and slammed his cock deep. Let the screaming begin. Moans were for amateurs.

"Daaaamn!" CC darted her gaze between Clinton's ferocity and seeing Mindy actually turned on by witnessing her hubby in action. "You want a beer?"

"Bear!" Mindy nudged CC throwing her shoulder into the blonds. "I want my bear to be happy. If he wants other girls, I'm fine with that. Have you and Clinton?" She pointed a finger connecting the roomies.

"Nope! Just seen each other playing. My toy, his hand, two separate beds." CC did contemplate moving their masturbations into one bed if all of this hadn't happened. That massage offer she received earlier led her to thinking of just that. As much as she needed a firm massage, she was glad that it didn't go that route. Clinton was a sweetie but not really her type. She fancied the wilder side of the wildlife. Of course, the way Bear was destroying Brit she could be persuaded if his energy remained. Better not! She was just horny. Too much drama tonight.

"So, who is my competition?"

"Britney Britney Saunders." CC whispered not wanting the lustmakers to hear the gossip, "She's from North Carolina I hear. Her momma is locked up at the station house. Yanked a jail cell wall down with a stolen tow truck to free her boyfriend."

"And they say romance is dead." Mindy smirked, "Hey! I'm sorry if you think I'm evil or anything. My intentions really are in fixing my marriage. If that's even possible now."

"Never say never Melinda. I like Mindy better, you mind?"

"Not at all. Clinton prefers Mindy over Melinda; I just use my full name when out in public. Professional thing, I guess. Look at my baby go. He's never had that much gusto. He must really like this, Britney."

"Well, she is filthy rich."

"What? Really?" That distressed her a tad. CC placed her arm around her new buddy's shoulder and hugged her. "Good thing Clinton isn't all about money."

"SHE'S BUYING ME A HARLEY!" Clinton had been listening even in his flurry of hip thrusts. Brit crying out, "ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST FUCK ME!" Mindy and CC shared bulging eyes with one another. Whoa!

"He's just getting even with me." Mindy swallowed with belief in her man. CC simply nodded puckering in agreement.

Nutting viciously inside Britney he reared up over her spasms and beat his chest like Tarzan but growling like his nickname Bear. Mindy was trembling at his change, maybe there was hope for her future with him, unless he left her for this woman reeling at his destructive intercourse. Nails reaching up for Clinton it was easy to tell she needed more. Glaring down at Britney with a heaving chest joining her own he reached down and pinched the girl's nipples tight enough to lift her melons upward as if on hooks. Britney came on his cock as a result. Pain... interesting!

In a shocking retreat Clinton rolled over taking Britney with him, his dick still within. She on top he growled, "GET A GRIP! RIDE!" His grip on her nipples she squealed and hopped violently up and down on his beast. Comedically Clinton made the sounds of a Harley in, "VROOM VROOM!" Even CC had to laugh.

"Get a vROOM! Wait! You already have one. Three actually."

"Having fun Baby?" Mindy smiled at his behavior.

"Time of my life! If we stay together things are going to change. I'm taking the Deputy job Sheriff Roster offered me. We'd be moving to Caretaker."

"CC told me there might be a dispatcher job there at the station too. Can I apply?"

"That's my job." Britney shot a dark glare at her.

"You're moving back?" CC winced realizing she was the cause of the duel, having told both women about Gertrude needing to retire.

"If..." She lowers her eyes toward Clinton with a nibbled lower lip wondering if she should finish her sentence. Bear wincing up at her pinched her nipples even harder as if demanding she finish. "... Bear wants me to." Mindy dropped her jaw at the possibility her hubby had already found a new mate. Was she wrong about him? Was money talking?

"I'm not getting divorced." Clinton hissed, "RIDE!" The duel continued. Mindy felt her heart skip a beat that Clinton still wanted her to remain his wife. Britney loving his control leaned over him and shook her jiggly bottom like she was twerking at a club, his thick penis rolling back and forth from inside her drooling vulva. If this was her last ride it was going to be spectacular.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers