Midnight Ep. 033: MissIonAry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caprice kept quiet polishing off her beer. Wanting a fresh one she crawled from her bed and went to the room provided dresser where the twelve-pack resided. Digging in for a cold one she turned around and stared directly at Britney's thrashing thighs, Bear's cock creamy white from her exhaustive sexual appetite. "Fuck Bear! You have that pussy ripped wide. Dammit Boy!" Her pussy was wanting some action, but she knew Dolan was too busy, Nick impossible now that he had both Midnight and Bearpaw. Toy it would have to be, as soon as she had her room back. Surely, even Bear would go back with Mindy to her room once he got done showing off. Brit hers!

Nutting with a guttural roar Clinton filled Britney again, the brunette crying out in a howl toward the ceiling. Rearing up to resume hopping Brit found Clinton to have a different plan. Roughly dragging Brit from her perch to lay at his side he kissed her lovingly, melting into his embrace. Mindy went silent and kicked her leg back and forth nervously. She missed her husband's lips.

Kiss broken Clinton turned his head toward his wife. "MINDY?" She quickly brightened up. "SUCK MY COCK." Eyes flaring at the knowledge of where it had been, milky white jizz trickling all around its girth she stood up and shuffled to the foot of the bed and eased between his legs. Mouth wide Mindy Biles swallowed his penis and went as deep as her throat could reach. The taste of Clinton mixed with Britney was actually sweet. In a few moments she suckled him like a porn star. Peering up at Clinton over his belly she saw them kissing again. Did that stop Mindy? Nope! This was her man.

CC couldn't take it anymore. Clearing her bed of the pizza box and napkins she took her nightshirt off and crawled into bed. Uncaring at the moment she took her toy out from under her pillow and lubed it. Inserting her dildo CC closed her eyes, she needed her own little world. Picturing Dolan she fucked herself with a steady rhythm and tuned out the world that was the next bed over.

French kiss ending Clinton prompted Britney to join Mindy. "SHARE THAT COCK." Eyes wide and skipping blinks, Britney shivered then turned around prepared to crawl over him. Instead, she found her legs being gripped and her body thrown over his chest. Dragging her cunt up into his mouth Clinton Biles ate Mindy. Instant rejoice Brit chose to complete his given task. Shy a bit she invaded Mindy's space. Shocked by a wink Mindy lifted her mouth away and motioned for her to take over. Lowering her face Mindy went to town on hubby's balls. Accepting the vacancy Britney gave Bear her best blowjob ever. Considering she had only ever given two in her life that was saying something. He was happy with her talents.

Hearing CC moaning next door Clinton winced and lifted Brit's left leg to view the perfect porn star a mere five feet away. Watching CC his dick grew so tight that Brit could feel it growing in her throat. Even Mindy felt him tighten, his scrotum lifting beneath her tongue. The resurgence made both women crave to make Clinton ecstatic. Fingering Brit to free up his visual over CC kept the inhabitant's full circle. The more CC reacted to her toy, her clit stimulation, the more Clinton grumbled. He didn't really ever expect to do anything with CC, but he felt she was left out. Maybe it was just this sudden ego boost.

"CC?" He spoke up.

"Little busy Bear."

"Bring it on over."

"Not sharing my toy."

"I meant you." Eyelids opening one at a time Caprice turned her profile as he patted the mattress next to him. Sighing Caprice rolled out of bed and relocated to his side. CC being much more petite in build fit in just fine. His arm her pillow CC returned her toy to paradise and fucked herself. Orgasms filled the room with succulent whines. There would not be much shut eye tonight.

For anyone!

********

SanTease, the strip club on the Santee Reservation, shortly after midnight.

"That was incredible."

"For the record?" Dr. Airika Ferrec laughed hugging club manager Mikaela Merrick, so drunk she could barely stand. Full of Jerk and Cokes one after the other, that added ingredient so very delicious she couldn't even find her pants. Oh, well! Not the first wardrobe theft in her life. At least she still had her shirt locked up inside her Hummer. One lone shoe found she simply tossed it over her shoulder. Shopping sTRIP!

"What record?" Mikki busted up laughing trying to hold her friend up. An assist by bouncer Calvin Heavy Feather led to Dr. Freak trying to unzip his fly. Resistance on his part he told Mikaela something he felt was needed. Record was scratched anyway.

"Mikaela? Get the ginger out of here. Your father is on his way."

"What?" Mikki drooped her jaw, "You called him, didn't you?"

"It's my job Mikaela. He would have been cross with me as much as you. I don't care where you take her but go. I'll say you two got dressed and left while I was dealing with rowdy customers." The camera feeds would say different but at the moment he felt guilty. Picking Airika up in his arms she was all over him, kissing his neck and tugging at his shirt. "Are you sobering enough to drive?"

"Daddy has my car. I rode with Airika."

"69696!" Dr. Freak giggled. "My door lock code. You my gallant Santee should fuck me the backseat."

"Not going to happen." Calvin grimaced as Mikaela grabbed shoes at least, her own dress gone missing. With no time to waste she ran for her office and grabbed her purse. Following Calvin with the aid of another bouncer named Wyatt they unlocked the Hummer and Calvin put Airika in the passenger seat. "Can you even drive this tank?"

"If Bearpaw can drive that big ass truck I can drive... I hope so." Mikki crawled in finding the car keys. "Where am I even going with her?"

"Your place." Airika giggled. "Take me to bed."

"Shit!" Decision made Mikki put the tank into motion and headed out across the Rez. Just in time too. Pulling up as Calvin turned to head back inside were two police cars, one Rez, one Caretaker. Deep in headlights Calvin awaited the youthful Rez officer Wesley Chasing Cougar step out to speak with him. Joined by Sheriff Dolan Roster and his deputy Darcy Grainger the three officers of the law converged on Calvin.

"Evening Officers. No trouble here tonight."

"Sorry to bother you Cal..." Wesley frowned, "We're looking for a young woman about 5'3, roughly 100 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes, last seen wearing a pink bikini." Dolan stepping up showed Calvin a photograph of his daughter but kept mum on the relationship. Knowing there were certain individuals on the Rez who might abuse the knowledge to get even with him he thought it best to simply study those they questioned.

"Haven't seen her. What did she do?"

"Runaway maybe. Not sure just yet. I know you've been cooped up in the bar there Cal but do the right thing and ask around for me?" He and Wesley were old school chums back in the day.

"I will do that. Good luck with your search."

"You're Oliver Heavy Feather's brother, aren't you?" Dolan winced. "I feel as if I've seen you ride bikes with him."

"We are indeed brothers."

"He around by chance?"

"Oliver was sleeping when I left for work. I can call him if you like." Tedious diversion at best. Still, Calvin did have a steady gaze so he might not have been hiding anything.

"He come home alone?"

"Yes." Calvin lifted his cell out prepared to make a call when up drove Nodin Merrick in his daughter's car. Parking near them Nodin walked over to greet the officers.

"Anything I should be concerned about?"

"Merrick! How's Crimson?" Dolan shared concern.

"Resting when I left. I am told she will recover without difficulty."

"Good to hear. I'm out here looking for..." He pulled Nodin off alone before finishing his sentence. "... one father to another? My daughter's M.I.A." He showed him her photo. "I truly don't know if she's here on the Rez, but I can't overlook anywhere. Can you... as a gentleman... put the word out and help bring her home safely?"

"Of course! You have the full support of the Rez police, Roster."

"Thanks Nodin. Give Crimson my best."

"I will."

"Been over in Cordoba a few days, haven't you?" Dolan winked waving his hand over his nose. "No offense."

"None taken. I was heading home to shower and change."

"Where's your car?"

"I let Bobby Black Fox drive it home. I had my daughter Mikaela loan me her car."

"Gotcha! Makes sense." He pats Nodin on the bicep. "I owe you."

"I will collect one day soon." Nodin smirked and watched Dolan and Darcy return to their squad car. Wesley Chasing Cougar joining them at the car window informed them they would keep in touch. It was the best they could do at the moment. Dolan understood and backed up, pulling out of the lot to leave the Rez behind. So close Daddy! Right up the hill your daughter was moaning loudly as Oliver Heavy Feather fucked her doggy style. Alexis, aka Cat in Heat as he had nicknamed her was squalling up a storm.

Nodin pausing found Calvin step up. "They left in the ginger's Hummer."

"Which direction?"

"Toward your home Sir."

"Let's find out?" Nodin pulled up his homes surveillance application to view motion sensors. Spotting the Hummer in his driveway and Mikaela and Airika walking naked up to the front door he sighed. "Drunk I see."

"Ginger drinks like a fish. Crazy bitch I'll give her that."

"Calvin?"

"Sir?"

"Two things! If you know anything about Sheriff Roster's missing person, bring her to me. Secondly, if you call this Ginger a bitch again, I'll castrate you with a butter knife."

"Yes, Sir! Understood. My apologizes!" Asking himself who this Ginger was that made Merrick so defensive he decided it best to omit knowledge of Alexis. As long as Oliver was warned he would get her out of the area to save face. He was already in hot water with Nodin so putting him in the stew pot was only going to make things more tender.

Getting in his car Nodin drove home.

Roster was right, his body odor was atrocious.

********

The fanciest home on the Rez. Here lies money! Lies in general!

"Bitch you weigh a ton." Mikki laughed as Airika catching her breath of fresh air moment followed the girl under her wing into the Merrick Estate. Three levels of paradise, four if you count the basement.

"I do not! I'm only 130 pounds."

"Carried by a woman weighing 112. Shorter even."

"Ooo! Fancy schmancy!" The lights came on by themselves via sensor. "Love the décor. Early American... American."

"Come on Doc, let's fight our way upstairs. You are sleeping it off before dad finds you here." She dreaded the confrontation but with Calvin betraying her Mikki just knew her ass was grass. No way would he take it out on Airika. Thoughts on "My asshole hurts already" gave her the chills. She knew however that Calvin would not be the source of that agony. Mikaela Merrick made her own bed now she would lay in it.

Sobering just enough to be helpful Airika took a bit of weight off of Mikki in the climb. A winding staircase although beautiful was dizzying. "Round and round, we go, where we stop only my body knows." Freak laughed. At the top of the stairs to the second floor she broke away from Mikki and darted from room to room. Mikki attempting to persuade her into her own bedroom was met with resistance. "Too girly!" On to the next room, "Too nerdy!" At the end of the hall, she burst through a double door, opening both knobs at the same time. In pushing them open Dr. Freak fell straight to the carpet and busted up laughing. "REAL MAN!"

"This is dad's room."

"Which means that four post canopy bed is his too. Or is that eight?" Seeing double! Crawling across the carpet on all fours Airika pulled herself upright with the towering eight-foot bedpost to view the perfectly made bed. "I want to sleep in here." Before Mikaela could swoop in and dissuade her, she was in the middle of the bed and on her back making sheet angels with her limbs. "Soooo comfy! Come see Baby."

"Dad would kill me. Come on Airika this isn't fun anymore."

"It can be." She spread her legs and patted her clit with vigor, the impacts making her squeal.

"Come on!" Mikki stomped her foot on the carpet out of frustration. "Dad is on his way back from the hospital. He can't catch us in here. This was my mom's bed." Portrait on the wall behind the bed of Nodin and Anastasia in their youth noticed, Airika tilted her head back to examine it in the dim lighting. His room like the entire house was on sensor entry but toned down to nightlight level for ambiance this late in the evening.

"Hi, Mrs. Merrick." Airika waved over her head. "You can watch us if you want."

"Now I know why our people hate your people."

"Oh, stop that! I don't hate any peoples. I especially like you. Come help me up."

"Ugggh!" Lured in with the expectation of a quick retrieval Mikki found herself off balance, Airika rolling her over and tickling her. Mikki was extremely sensitive in a number of tender spots. Laughing uncontrollably until she felt Airika's tongue on her clit Mikki tensed up and fell prey to her hormones. Bad timing or not she began moaning. Time... good time... "Eat that pussy." It was on!

********

Pulling up outside his home Nodin Merrick sat in his daughter's car and again applied the surveillance cameras attached to his cell to locate them. Stepping from the vehicle to not only search each room for activity but to admire the large yellow Hummer blocking his garage. Bobby Black Fox had left Nodin's car just outside the garage door. Crimson's car to its right.

"There you are." He discovered the women. "In my bed I see." He was not happy about the invasion over his personal domain. Still, seeing Airika's perfect ass rising up toward the camera he sighed. "So, she is bisexual. As it appears my daughter is." He opened his front door and entered the house, locking up behind him. Alarm codes activated as protection now that Mikaela had obviously disarmed them upon entry. With a destination clear he turned his cell off and traversed the spiral staircase and down the hall to his room. With the doors wide open he stood at the threshold and began disrobing. Body odor or not he stealthily moved up behind Airika and stroked his cock. If she invaded his domain, he would now invade hers.

Crawling in behind her Airika lifted her soggy chin up from Mikaela's cunt, feeling his hands grip her hips. Smiling across Mikki's body she sighed, "Daddy's home!" Mikki realizing her father towered over Airika started to panic but father made a stern point.

"STAY!" He could hear her mutter, "Shit!" Taking Airika by force he rammed his cock inside her pussy. Reaching over her, led his hand to the redhead's scalp and nudged her back into Mikaela. "I understand you two put on quite the show at SanTease tonight."

"I'm sorry dad." Mikki wept trying not to enjoy Airika's tongue too much.

Gurgling amid Mikaela's sloppy cunt Airika mumbled, "Blame me. Punish me!" Without further ado Nodin Merrick slapped Airika's ass loudly, his palm leaving a red mark. Hearing her hiss with pleasure he continued on that course, rotating cheeks one after the other losing count after ten strikes. Blazing red ass cheeks were hot to the touch. Each strike inflicted she ate Mikaela even harder, fingers applied and terrorizing her interior. It took no time at all for both women to cum. Flooding Freak's face only made the fiery redhead feast more violently, thrashing her head from side-to- side spitting Mikki's juices as if the slobber of a Pitbull's cheeks while throwing a tantrum. Mikki could not stop having orgasms. Even her father found her exciting to hear. So much so he pulled out of Airika and hurled her aside and off of his daughter. Scooting forward Nodin Merrick did the unthinkable. Her jerked off over his daughter's quaking body until his jizz shot across her in rapid fire shots.

"Mmmm! Someone doesn't need any blue pills." Airika giggled moving behind Nodin to hug him from behind, her breasts mashing against his shoulder blades, hands rolling across his somewhat chiseled chest. "Don't stop there Chief. Punish her! She's been very bad."

Staring at Mikaela who locked eyes on his out of fear, Nodin swallowed dryly. Dr. Freak sliding her right hand down to his erection removed his hand and ushered his penis lower until it tapped his daughter's clitoris. A slow glide of his crown up and down amid her labia, Dr. Freak whispered. "Do we still have a dinner date, Big Daddy?" A final nudge Airika used her weight to push his body forward until he felt his crown slide inside Mikaela. Nodin creased his brow and held his breath. His daughter sharing her horror that he would even do this to her cringed offering an expression of, "No daddy!" Yes Mikaela!

Of his own strength Nodin crawled into position and took his daughter missionary. His balls slapping her inner thighs with thunderous contact over and over. Once began there was no stopping even with Mikaela crying her eyes out. Even worse Airika prowled the mattress in a circle observing Nodin's sweaty body demanding conquest. He was lost in his daughter's moans as much as her teary pleading that he stops. Five minutes into her abuse Mikaela changed her mind, her legs wrapping her father's waist, nails digging into his back. Babygirl loved her father. She might have to disrespect him more often.

While they fucked in dramatic flair Airika the evil, looked up at the painting of Nodin and Anastasia, both of his daughters a splitting image of their mother. Daring to disrupt and corrupt Airika stood up on the bed and removed the painting from its mount. Lowering it to the pillows as a resting place that became eye level, she kissed Anastasia on the lips. Nodin peering up saw her disrespecting his wife. Strangely, it made him fuck his daughter harder, Mikki cumming continuously.

Abandoning the painting Airika crawled to lay next to Mikki and caressed her cheek of tears. Licking her wet knuckles she wiped her other cheek, this time bringing it toward Nodin. Eying it he licked her knuckles of the saltwater tears. A final move Airika lowered herself to kiss Mikaela on the lips, tilting the girls head toward her. With Nodin hovering over Mikki, Airika reached out and drew him into Mikki's neckline. Trap sprung he kissed his daughter's neck leaving hickey's. The girl squirted so hard her brain withdrew from reality. It was then Nodin Merrick came again. Exhausted and now showing his age he simply collapsed over Mikaela for a ten-minute breather, feeling her thighs twitching, her cunt squeezing at his beastly cock to salvage every drop. Daaaaamn dad!

Energy recouped Nodin pulled out of Mikaela and stood up on his bed. Reclaiming the portrait, he poised it in front of him and like Airika kissed his wife. However, instead of hanging it back up he threw it to his left to clatter on the floor. Airika concealed a devilish smile and pulled the bedsheets down on one side. Crawling under them she fell fast asleep.

Nodin eying her boldness drew his own blankets down and pulled them over him. Mikaela laying on top of the king size bed's blankets became indecisive as to if she should go to her room or remain there. This was all new to her and pissing off daddy again, she reacted to his hand in her hair stroking her raven curls. Unable to resist this sudden tenderness Mikki crawled up into his arms and lay her cheek on his chest. Wincing at his body odor she still drifted off.

Night all!

********

2:15 AM, Caretaker Police Department.

With everyone on the force out searching for the Sheriff's daughter Alexis, the aged dispatcher Gertrude Smith was actually awake at her post for once. She adored Alexis and wanted to be aware in case anyone should call. For once she even had her hearing aid on high volume. Which was probably her undoing!