Midnight Ep. 034: RUNaWAY

Story Info
Time to walk the dogs! Alpha Leader runs things!
8.3k words
4.59
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_____________________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 34: RUNaWAY

_____________________________________________________________

Mornin' sunshine!

Lillian Dawn Bearpaw opened her eyes to blindness, daylight glaring through the accordion doors of her new master's borrowed beach house. Straining her vision, she squinted to view the outside world to decide if it was all worth it. Waking alone in bed she tugged the sheets to her chest at an overpowering chill. Focus adjusting, she saw movement beyond the glass that lured her comprehension back into daylight savings time. Memory saved that is!

On the other side of the glass was the most extraordinary naked man she had ever met, that saying something considering her last few years serving a one Tomas Sylver. She was prepared to serve Tom forever if he allowed it, then in an unforeseen outcome Tom passed away in his sleep. He had cancer and did not tell her, wanting her to see him as a rock without weakness. To her surprise he left her well provided for, something she had never known, growing up in poverty. It took her grandparents to put her through college, then Tom paying all of her needs after meeting and training her. She was privileged to know such a great man. One that obviously approved of her new master. He whom allowed her to see past Tom for the very first time.

Nick Sanchez was beyond the glass on the large wooden deck facing the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Absorbing his routine Dawn knew it was a form of Japanese meditation by his sleek musculature moves of hands and legs. While she had only guessed at his tattoo's inner meanings, she didn't truly understand the degree of study he obviously endured. His moves alone made it very clear he was versed in martial arts. Going from slow relaxing stretches to wilder somersault kicks then landing into a split that would have even made Dawn cringe, she thought only one thing. "Please don't hurt those magnificent balls." She needed their joyous content. Now she understood how it was so easy for him to disable Oliver Heavy Feather and his biker crew on the Rez. That man, that Kami, was a warrior born. In more ways than she might ever fully realize.

Exploring further without getting out of bed she noted a tray off toward the edge of the deck, just beyond his workout zone. Three teacups and a tiny pitcher lay in wait. "He must be expecting Midnight and I to join him once we wake up." Strangely, she dreaded getting out of bed, she was comfy and warm, even if the scent of urine and cum was vibrant. What he did to her last night, all night long until they each passed out was breathtaking. Sensuality one minute, then reverse psychology the next in destroying her in a harsh reality of forced painful maneuvers, then back and forth an hour at a chime. Glorious it was the careful balance. Zen!

Hearing whimpers at the foot of the bed, Dawn chose to abandon her cozy bedding and crawl to the end of the mattress to peer down at Midnight on her sleeping bag. She too had been watching her Kami just without reach. On her knees and upper body, Midnight had her arms pinned beneath her, but her hands were intensely active, fingers in her tiny asshole now that her plug was missing, and others preoccupied in massaging her clit. The exhaustive look in her brow led Dawn to note the humongous wet stains on the sleeping bag. Body twitching in an extravagant dance it was quite evident another stain was near.

Lying flat on the mattress Dawn lowered her right hand and caressed Midnight's ratted hair. "We need to brush your hair out. How long have you been awake?"

"I have not slept." Midnight mumbled moaning with heated pants. "I must atone for my mistakes."

"You're really into this aren't you?"

"I will not fail my Kami."

"Nor will I. We've never really had a chance to get to know each other before now. I look forward to spending time with you."

"This is my destiny."

"I suppose you're right. Commitment is not for us to decide. I wasn't certain I was ready to serve another, yet Nick... Kami... has a way of making one think clearly. I spent $2,800 on that silver necklace only to have him break it and tear it from my person. That's pretty insightful."

"It was immaterial." Midnight wheezed, her Kami's rippling physique making her wish he would walk in and take her. The added dosage of the drug X-AP347 in her system, her already intense hormonal surges were quadrupled and going insane.

"This is true. We must give up everything to serve him properly. You heard his wishes last night about the things I possess. They are his, I intend to sign over everything. He can buy the home as he offered, and I'll use it for others more so than myself. In the end I will have nothing but Kami, and I hope, your friendship."

Without warning Midnight brought up her massaging hand and took Dawn's holding it tightly. It was obvious Midnight hoped for the same. That, and she needed an anchor due to a most amazing orgasm. White cream trickles dripped from her cunt down upon her stained bed. Dawn mesmerized by the droplets drew Midnight's fingers up to her mouth and sucked upon them one at a time. Ending her tour, she kissed the girls knuckle and planted her palm over her cheek. "Well done, Midnight! Well done."

Embracing Midnight's quaking limbs, the gift of nearness spoke volume toward both slaves. A final kiss to Midnight's palm Dawn returned her gaze toward Nick. He was now seated with his back to them facing the tea tray, legs folded Indian style. Pouring tea by the looks of it Dawn had a hunch he would be expecting them. Rolling out of bed to her feet Dawn nearly tripped over Ollie the skull. Midnight swiftly reaching out to grab it and draw it beneath her as if guarding him with her life. Dawn a big fan of Lord of the Rings instantly thought of Gollum and mimicked the deluded Hobbit in a verse of, "My Precious." He was to Midnight it seemed. Dawn was closer in her opinion than she might ever suspect. Story for another day.

Shuffling to the door Dawn was unprepared for electronics. As if sensing her Nick poised a remote over his shoulder and triggered the accordion doors into auto circulation. Before even touching the handle, the entire wall retracted, and the early morning rush of Atlantic air groped their every pore. Eyes closing at the refreshing gust Dawn sighed.

"Good morning to you too." Remote lowered Nick then patted his shoulders without speaking any command. Wiggling out on to the deck Lillian Dawn dropped to her knees behind him and massaged his shoulders, her breasts teasing his back. A moment of calm before the storm they say. Kissing his cheek, she sighed. "Would you like me to make breakfast?"

"No! I'll be taking you to the diner for breakfast."

"Midnight?"

"Right beside you." He then instinctively placed his fingers to his lips and let out an echoing whistle. Midnight immediately began crawling on her hands and knees until kneeling behind he and Dawn, forehead to the deck. "To my left." He directed Dawn brushing her hand from his left shoulder. There was that hidden Tom again in TO My left. Maybe he was there in wait. She would do her best to never speak his name again, but his memory would comfort her new transition. "RIGHT!" was all he barked toward Midnight.

Hurrying to kneel, Nick altered his order, "Sit as I sit." Both women swiftly moved into Indian style mode, Dawn hardly arguing the racism point being native Santee. Once settled Nick poured tea into the remaining two cups, he rested the pot then handed them both a cup. "Drink!"

Accepting his offered cups the beauties sipped. Not the greatest taste in the world but coffee was currently unavailable. "It's an acquired taste." Dawn expressed.

"Matcha! The dopamine in it increases your libido." That and the secretive drops of X-AP347 he slipped into the pot before hiding the vial beneath his workout towel. His own tea natural without influence. He knew how it affected Midnight, but now his quest was in observing Bearpaw.

"I thought our libido was working overtime as it was."

"I demand higher." He winked at both of them. "Those pussies need to yearn. To CRAVE!"

"I love your style." Dawn sipped further. "May I ask a question?"

"Speak."

"You know martial arts. I knew you were limber when you kicked Oliver Heavy Feather's ass on the Rez. I guess you didn't need to go all out Donny Yen."

"Not for him." Listening, Midnight envisioned Kami battling the giant and taking him down easily. It turned her on even more. Her eyes were bright and glistening at their conversation. "I studied aikido, iaido, judo, and karate. I lived in Japan for a year. Fast learner! Got my tattoos done there as well. Taekwondo in South Korea the following year."

"Mixed martial arts. You are impressive Kami." Midnight feverishly nodded without a word. Totally in agreement! "Another question?"

"Last one."

"My necklace! Should I throw it into the sea?"

"Nope! Treasure it. Just never wear it again. His day is done. Your silver plug goes in my treasure chest back at Harbinger Shoals with that necklace." Hearing his expectation Midnight whimpered. That was her chest. Wait! Nothing was ever really hers she realized. Emotions contained! She too was a fast learner.

"So, I am no longer tied to that plug?" It was laying on the floor of the bedroom.

"Oh, you will wear a plug. I'll design something new. Both of you will be smothered in jewelry here in the coming weeks. My sluts will look magnificent at all times. At this juncture it's about acceptance and training. Patience and loyalty. Endure the worst then endure the gifts."

"Gifts? Jewelry? I thought we were to possess nothing material." Midnight took the risk.

"You don't! Like your body I own what you wear. You merely show it off. Deter your own thoughts, I own those as well."

"Yes, Kami." Dawn seconded that motion, and they finished their tea. Once their cups were placed back on the tray Nick stood up and looked to Midnight.

"Take the tray to the kitchen. If you break the porcelain, I will disown you. Do not wash them out I'll do it. Those are worth more to me than you."

"Yes, Kami."

"You? Up!" Dawn rises to her feet just long enough to get thrown over his shoulder and walked out to the ocean. Like he had Midnight days ago he took her into the surf and swam underwater with her. No bull shark to interrupt them as before he shared his gentle side one last time. Fucking her beneath the waves was invigorating for both. The union seemed perfect for all too short a time. Oxygen meant more than any nut. Surfacing for air he kissed Bearpaw with a ferocity that devoured her soul. Baptized by Neptune her morning was bright.

Walking out of the sea hand in hand he took her to the mud and made love to her again. She was so into his kisses, his touch, his ample hip gyrations. Barely a moan went unchallenged by his lips. She and he came at the exact same moment. Beauty shown! Pulling away from her he stood up and ruined the fantasy. Soiled foot planted over her face he smudged her head into the thick wet mud. There was that Zen. Darkness balancing the light!

"Rinse off outside. Get ready for a morning run before breakfast."

At the deck he rinsed himself of mud then grabbed his towel from the deck to disguise the vial of X-AP347. Into his bedroom he went, hiding the vial away. Stripping the bed, he tossed it all out onto the deck as Dawn showered. Midnight returning to the bedroom knelt in the doorway. She knew laundry was on her to do list.

Watching Kami get into his cache beneath the bed, he retrieved two dog collars and a split leash for two pets, yet one handle. Standing up he took a seat on the side of his bed and motioned Midnight to him. Crawling between his legs she let him hook the leather collar to her neckline. Dawn entering after drying off outside observed his attentions toward Midnight.

"Kneel beside Midnight."

Drifting next to her Dawn dropped to her knees and accepted her own collar. Once clasped Nick got up and guided them to face one another. "Make out until I get dressed." Lips locking the passion became intense, each girl trying harder to appear the hungriest. Dawn quickly realized Midnight was on a mission. Admiring them he put on a pair of running shorts and a black tank top, then his socks and running shoes. Cologne applied he quickly stepped to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Looking refreshed he stepped back out into the bedroom and reached down grabbing both women by their hair and dragging them to their feet. Kisses still thriving he broke them up by yanking their scalps in two directions. One kiss to Dawn first steamy and welcomed, he tugged her head from his. Venturing left he kissed Midnight with it seemed more intensity. She melted in his decision. A full minute in Heaven, he tugged her away then spat in her face. It made her smile. That grin led him to slap her rather roughly. "Cherish my saliva. Drink up!" Her tongue captured the trickle down in theory. The sting to her cheek nonexistent in her desire to be what he expected.

Looking down at their bare feet he knew he had a solution in readiness. Going to a closet he brought down a pair of shoeboxes, numerous boxes up on the shelf above. "7 or 8?" He glared back at them. Both admitting their feet size as 7 he set the 8 back on the shelving and produced a second box of size 7 shoes. Removing them from the box he tossed them on the floor in front of them. "NIcKE up!" He found his Nike/ Nick joke humorous even if he didn't show it. Dawn did as well by connecting the dots. Kneeling to sit on the floor the girls quickly put them on without socks. The newness fit uncomfortable but never mentioned. Standing up as if ready to go, Nick looked at the hook symbol on the shoes inspiring him. Dropping down to once again dig under his bed he brought out a rectangular attaché case. Opening it to be certain he had the right case he lifted it to the mattress and stood up.

Revealing the contents to the girls Dawn whimpered slightly at the sight of two chrome steel anal hooks with a length chain attached to them. Showing one off he lured Midnight to his side and motioned her back to him. Without any form of lube, he pressed her to lean forward, and he placed the hook inside her butt pucker. The sharp texture cool to her interior embraced he drew the chain upward as he ordered her erect. The chains length longer than expected he looped the links through her collar until taunt and clasped it. Her posture immediately felt right.

Turning to Dawn he eyed her ass length hair and ordered it pulled aside as she replaced Midnight before him. Midnight shuffling out of the way examined the uplift with a deep breath. Running with a hook up your ass was not going to be pleasant. Dealing with Dawn, Nick planted the hook up into her anus but realized that her long silky mane, although wet currently would get tangled in the chain up her spine to her collar. Not only that but it would obstruct the view. Once the chain was connected to her collar he toyed with her hair, drawing it into two lengthy tails. Bringing the left side forward over her shoulders he barked, "Coil it around your wrist, clench the rest in your fist. If you release that grip, I send you home to the Rez. For good!"

"I will not let go Kami." Nodding he took the second tail and coaxed Midnight to her right side. Handing Midnight, the other portion he instructed her much the same way. Agreed to never let go Midnight stood proudly.

"Keep up! Lag behind at your own risk." The two-prong leash connected to their chokers in front to a ring hook Nick nodded at his rule. Taking them out through the garage he made them run follow behind him down the drive to the highway. Morning traffic at 6:30 AM consisted mostly of folks on their way to work. One such passerby a certain Esteban Amador on his second day back to work. Half asleep as he drove by, he bulged his eyes at seeing his daughter Midnight on a leash like some chain gang prisoner. "Was that... Dawn Bearpaw?" Sad! In driving by them Nick refused acknowledgement, Midnight fluttering her fingers without looking directly at her father as he slowed down. He was running late to work as it were so simply grumbled and drove on. He had no say in the matter anymore, whether he thought he did or not.

Another car three minutes later, a Volvo drove by honking loudly, obviously horny. Shantel Bigelow was right on her man's ass. Free at last!

"Keep up!"

"Yes, Kami!"

Joint effort!

Trial run!

********

Early to bed, early to rise. The Dive Inn Hotel in the town of Caretaker. 6:00 AM! Yes, before the morning run.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Not what you think! Caprice Comstock heard pounding on her shared hotel room door. Having been awake since 5:30 she had scurried to take a shower and get dressed for work without waking her bedmates. Two Queen size beds in the room and four bodies shared one. At least for the night. Thankfully the two other women in bed shared Clinton Biles space so tightly, CC had room enough to fall asleep after masturbating beside them for over an hour, drained in her efforts she fell fast asleep. Her early morning cell alarm waking her she had shot a text to her co-worker Naomi Walker to get a ride to the diner. Here she was! Impatiently! Her calls going unanswered while blondie was in the shower. Compromised at the moment.

"I got the door." Clinton rolled his wife Mindy and his new girlfriend Brit Saunders aside and crawled from bed. He needed to get around for work too. In his sleepy headed funk, he just went to the door, opened it and turned back around. Catching the door Naomi nudged it open to see the mountains full naked backside and bulged her eyes. "Still in the shower."

"Should I wait in my car?" Naomi fanned herself, Bear turning sideways spotting his tree trunk penis with morning wood. "Oh, Sweet Jesus!" She had to turn her eyes away, being faithful to her fiancée Dalton Culpepper she turned tail and ran, "Tell her I'm in the lot."

"Yep!" He threw on some pants and one of his new shirts, then barged into the bathroom, lifting the lid on the toilet seat. Caprice hearing him opened her curtain to reach for her towel and found bicep. He passed her the towel with a chuckle. "Crazy night, huh?"

Curtain whipped aside to see one another CC dabbed her eyes of water. "I'd say you're in a predicament."

"How so? I think I made my point clear. No more Mister Nice Hubby."

"Do you believe Mindy can really let you see Brit without getting jealous? I know the vibes I was getting off of Britney she's not giving up on you."

"Barely had a girlfriend growing up in the foster system CC. Met Mindy we clicked right off. I was faithful up until last night. Now that I know there's possibilities, I'm looking for change. Deputy job is a good start, whenever that officially begins. Brit was a pleasant surprise."

"Your wife sneaking up on you wasn't?"

"Shock to the system I reckon. She made her bed with our neighbor; I got every right to make my bed with my neighbors too." He finishes his piss and tucks his trunk away, flushing the toilet. He even put down the seat. Such a gentleman! "Mindy's going to either have to share me or we separate. I told her I didn't want a divorce but if it comes to that..."

"I don't want a divorce either." Mindy stood in the bathroom door pointing at the potty. "Can I use...?" She faltered then began to turn away, "I'll just go to my room." She changed her mind it being congested. Turning away Clinton reached out and grabbed her by her hair and gently pulled her back in and kissed her roughly. In the small room CC snuck around them and headed to get dressed. In stepping out she found Britney on her cell half asleep.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers