Midnight Ep. 034: RUNaWAY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Sheriff! What time is... WHAT?" Her face turned pale. "Oh crud! Why can't my mother be normal? Let me get dressed and I'll meet you at the station to go search for her. Is your dispatcher, okay?"

CC stopped putting on only her waitress uniform, with no undies she was dressed in under a minute. Listening in she felt badly for the girl. From sadness to joy to sadness all over again. Her own cell ringing CC expected it to be Naomi throwing a fit. Wrong! "Nick?" She snapped up her cell and answered it. "Hey, Nick."

"Tell Biles I'll be late picking him up. I have a few things to do. I'll be in for breakfast later."

"Naomi's waiting on me now. Hey! Before you go... it sounds like Shantel Bigelow escaped the jail last night. Also, Clinton's wife Mindy is here. She's really nice. So is Shantel's daughter." She blew a kiss at a distraught Britney as if to cheer her up.

"Biles okay with her there?"

"So far. They're making out in the bathroom. Crazy night, you might have been proud of us." She laughed. "How's Midnight?"

"Pissing on everything. I'll be bringing her and Bearpaw in for breakfast."

"Ooo! Threesome at the beach house? Foursome in our room. Got you beat buddy."

"Wasn't aware we were competing. All of that over there is no longer my concern."

"Did you know Dolan's daughter is missing too?"

"No." He hissed, "One thing at a time. He's got people who have people without my being drawn into it. See you at the diner."

"Peace!" She hangs up then yells, "CLINTON? Get a ride to work." Out the door she went carrying her shoes. Britney was all alone. Crawling from bed she got dressed and just went on back to her own room. Strangely, able to see their courtyard from the gas station across the street a young Lakshmi Surve watched with binoculars complaining at first seeing Naomi, then CC, and now Britney leaving Mister Clinton's room. Jealousy was an ugly beast.

"There is Mister Clinton. Oh, my goodness he comes for his morning coffee." Not quite! He deviated to the room next door. "Who is this bitch in the black nightgown now? He is a player. Please play me Mister Clinton. You must!" She had three customers in line to pay for gas and donuts.

Make that four!

********

The Santee Rez! Nodin Merrick's prime real estate.

His maid the young Santee beauty Sasha Summerhill reported for duty. For the last two years she arrived right on time each and every day. Well paid to be Nodin's housekeeper, chef, and often plaything. When his daughters were distracted or out, she dressed conservatively in jeans and blouse until changing here into her maid's outfit. Pretty much French Maid, but with the girls around she was well behaved. Today would ruin their impression of her.

Knowing the alarm code, she let herself in and set out to change in a small room set up as a hired help cove to relax in during breaks in her routine. With Crimson in the hospital this meant Mikaela must have a male suiter staying over. The yellow Hummer outside seemed too manly to be any females. Hiding away she changed clothing covering her gloriously perfect body, much of it thanks to Nodin's insistence. On her first-year anniversary he secretly paid to have her breasts enhanced to a bombshell 34F, never to sag again. Her other dimensions leading to a full scale 34F-26-36, at 5'6 in height she was a modest stripper. Her behavior always innocent around the girls she became much like a younger sister at 22, they 25.

Starting coffee and preparing Nodin's usual breakfast of three eggs, ham slice, and cream cheese bagel she realized he still hadn't come down. He rarely slept in, so she chose to tray up his breakfast and carry it upstairs. Finding his bedroom doors wide open seemed bizarre so she cautiously entered trying not to spill his coffee and juice. Eyes bulging at the sight of Nodin slumbering with two women she nearly turned away, fearing he might get mad at her for snooping.

"Enter!" She heard him whisper. Obeying she brought the tray to his bedside. Up close now, to her shock she found his daughter Mikaela clinging to him, her hand laying right over his hairy abdomen. "The portrait." He nodded at seeing it on the floor across the room. "Take it to the attic and put a dust cover over it. I'll bring my own tray down when I'm done."

"Yes, Sir." She wiped her hands on her thin white apron before picking up the painting of Nodin and his late wife Anastasia. In leaving Sasha caught a glimpse of the gorgeous redhead sleeping next to the Merrick's. How utterly bizarre. Leaving them to their peace Sasha headed for the attic. Once that mission was accomplished, she set about her other chores. The thoughts of Mikaela... naked with her father strangely excited her. When did all of this all begin?

"A word Brother."

Calvin Heavy Feather kicked his brother Oliver's bed jarring him into a hasty revival. "Can it not wait?"

"Now!" Calvin shared a hint of anger. Oliver carefully peeled the beautiful barely legal Alexis Roster from him and left his bed quietly. Following Calvin outside on to their dilapidated front deck he winced at the sun coming up. "You are a stupid man Brother. Why would you bring the daughter of Caretaker's Sheriff here to our front door? You have now incriminated me in taking her."

"She wanted us. It was consensual."

"You do not want this girl. You only use her to get even with her father. I have heard he sleeps with Caprice. I do have my sources."

"Merrick! You misunderstand Brother. Yes, I was jealous. Yes, I am angry. But I like this girl."

"You do not know this girl. Her father is looking for her. How do you think this will end Oliver?"

"Her being my ole' lady."

"You are a fool. I want her out of our home. Do not bring this down upon me. I will hold my tongue as long as she is out within the hour. A brother's respect!"

"I will relocate her."

"The Rez police know as well. Be careful." Calvin went back inside and straight to bed. Long night! Following him inside Oliver entered his room and grabbed his cell. Stepping back outside he made a call.

"Staring Weasel? Bring your Caddy to my home in thirty minutes." Benny Staring Weasel was working on his patch into the REZistance, his job was always on call for the club. Thirty minutes on the dot. Call ended he returned to his bed and threw himself over the slumbering beauty. "Wake up Cat in Heat."

"Noooo! Another ten minutes daddy." She was out of it.

"Do you not wish to earn your seat behind me?"

Eyes fluttering Alexis Roster glared at him. "Do you really want me, Ollie?"

"I do. Yet, you must pass the initiation or by the rules of our club, I cannot accept you. Do you wish me to take you home?"

"NO!" She sits up in start. "I really like you, Ollie. Muscles!" She brushed her palm over his chest, then his erection. "Bigger muscles."

"It is very big."

"Can I ride him?"

"Like my seat behind me, from last night on it must be earned. No more rides until then."

"You suck!" She giggled and playfully pushed him with both hands. "When do I start?"

"Come! Shower with me. We leave in forty minutes."

"Where too?"

"It is time you meet my club. See our base of operations."

"Will they like me?"

"I am certain."

OHHHHHH YEAAAAH!

********

Mindy Biles hotel room at the Dive Inn.

Upon following her inside Clinton slammed the door behind them. Mindy flaring her eyes at his unusually aggressive manner. Where was her Teddy Bear? Facing him with saucer like eyes she watched him step up close and sneer down at her. Trembling as he reached up to grip her black nightie she mumbled, "Baby?"

Shredding her black nightie with a ferocious ease he yanked the see-through material from her body. "I never liked this spaghetti strainer." With it thrown aside, he surrounded his gigantic hands about her neck. "I love you Mindy, but I won't put up with anymore shit."

"Baby, listen. I was trying to get your attention. It wasn't like I intended to leave you for Grant. I mean he wanted me to, but after you caught us and the whole 9-1-1 thing, I bawled my eyes out. I let my guard down with Grant. NEVER EVER AGAIN! I swear to you Clinton. If it means our love stays intact you can fuck that Britney all you want. Just don't leave me."

"I have no intention of leaving you. And yeah, as long as Brit's interested so am I. You're playing with her too. Got that?"

"Anything you want Baby. The fresh start will be good for all of us. I actually think Britney is cute."

A knock upon Mindy's door made her cock a brow. "That must be Britney now. Can you get it? Seeing as I'm naked thanks to those big ole' paws of yours, Mister Bear." She winked playfully. Chuckling Clinton turned to get the door. Opening it he looked down and flared his eyes.

"Lakshmi?"

"Good morning, Mister Clinton. I brought you coffee and donuts. My uncle owns this hotel. Continental breakfast." Good one Lakshmi! She handed him the cardboard carry carton. In accepting it she smiled sheepishly, looked both directions then flashed him her tits. Very nice 38C's with dark smoky nipples that were eagerly erect. Eyes bulging, he shook the cobwebs out of his head. "I will bring you breakfast each morning." Scurrying away he shut the door and growled, "Huh! I'm liking this hotel more and more."

Sharing his breakfast with Mindy he knew he needed to get ready for work. "Get your ass dressed you're taking me to the Shoals. Time to meet the guy who turned my life around."

Leaving her to return to his other room he froze at his door. Deciding to step over to the next door he knocked. Britney opened her own door fully dressed and ready to leave. Before she could say a word, he yanked her to him and kissed her hard. Melting she shed a tear. "What does this mean?"

"Means we live on Utah terms. I'm keeping both of you, so don't argue."

"I'm fine with that. For now, though, I have to go find my mom. No use calling those hospitals if she's M.I.A.!"

"Shantel's missing?"

"Jailbreak! She suckered the dispatcher and locked her in her cell. Took off in her car to lord knows where. The poor Sheriff must be pulling his hair out, he still hasn't found his daughter. I'll catch up with you this evening?"

"Yep! I'm going to have Mindy go do my laundry and make her quit her job. I don't even want her going back to our old place without me. You can go with when we do. Long as you want to stay, I want you a part of everything."

"That's sweet of you Bear. I'm sooo in."

"So is my dick tonight. Let's try the anal thing."

"Mmm!" She turns around and mimics a garbage truck backing up with, "Beep! Beep! Beep!"

Moment ruined!

He pictured Shantel!

********

Merrick House...

Leaving Mikaela and Airika Ferrec sleeping soundly Nodin ate his breakfast. A quick shower to refresh himself he ventured back into his bedroom to see them still dreaming. Staring at his daughter's perfection he grew hard. Hissing at his newfound thoughts on incest he chalked it up to his daughters looking so much like their mother. With Airika here doing as she did with the portrait his brain was hurting. Anastasia was likely not happy with him, but that was nothing new. They fought like cats and dogs the final few years together. Her demise made him sad, but it was inevitable. Divorce would have been ugly.

Taking his breakfast tray back downstairs without even getting dressed Nodin was making a stand. No more hiding he thought, not even when Crimson came home from Cordoba. Now that Mikaela was invested, he would enjoy her more often. He should thank Airika for instigating it all, but he was still trying to understand the woman. Certainly bisexual! Definitely a freak! A charmer in every way with a great career. Puckering on his way down the staircase he considered that dinner date he offered Airika. Further exploration into this beautiful paleface was required. Even an Elder can change his view on Whiteman's world. Perhaps! Tray taken to the kitchen he sat it on the counter as Sasha stepped in closer to wash the dishes. Stunned at seeing Nodin naked still she feigned a blush.

"Someone had an interesting night."

"I did indeed! You noticed my daughter?"

"Hard to miss Sir. I will say nothing to anyone. Whatever makes you happy."

"You help in that." He steps behind her and unzips her maid's uniform. Turning the water off at the sink he slides her uniform from her shoulders to her feet. Sasha enjoyed the feel that the soft material sliding from her body to the granite flooring expressed. Wearing only her white lace panties and heels she finds him kissing her back and moving down her spine. Sasha knew her bread and butter, so offered him a healthy dose of exhilaration. Moans combined with whispers of, "Oh, Mister Merrick!" for his imagination, she found her panties at her ankles, his face inhaling her cheeks. Perfume always to his liking, seeing as he purchased it for her, she leaned over the sink and let him do as he wanted. Upright, he took her from behind, drawing her head back to kiss her with passion. For a 58-year-old man his energy was high. She adored that about him.

In his fevered thrusts up inside her tight little pussy they both closed their eyes and enjoyed their time together. His free hand sliding down her firm tummy down across silky smooth flesh, her pubes Brazilian waxed at his suggestion, his money, he rubbed her pierced clit. Sexier the better he thought!

Lost in their erotic exhibitionism they hadn't heard anyone enter until a cupboard is opened and closed behind them. Eyes opening Nodin peered over his shoulder to witness Dr. Ferrec pouring a cup of coffee as if she owned the place. He was not slowing up for a second his nut was too close, and Sasha was begging him to not stop. Airika turning to lean on the counter sipping her black coffee reached her left leg upward and tenderly tapped his wagging scrotum. He growled at her interference but at the same time found it erotic. The good Doctor loved to instigate.

Rather than torture his balls any further Airika lifted from her lean and walked right up behind Nodin, pressing her chest into his back. Coffee cup extended to avoid spilling she kissed his shoulder then whispered. "I need to head home. I'll see about releasing Crimson today. Have fun Lover." She then spun around to his right side reached over to tilt Sasha's gaze toward her. "Love the hired help. Until we meet again." A kiss to Sasha's lips just as Nodin came hard inside the girl, Airika savored her tasty cries, leading her to orgasm. Airika knew just how to time her mischief.

"Ferrec!" Nodin huffed pulling out of Sasha in a cascade of her dripping juices. Airika lowered her gaze to the hard cock retreating and knelt to take his dick into her throat, mug still held out of harm's way. Sucking him without touching his dick with her free hand Freak moved her hand up insides Sasha's sloppy cunt and fingered her. Sasha was simply along for the ride, Nodin gripping the back of her neck to maintain her presence. A rapid hunger on Airika's part she made Nodin cum a second time, Sasha squealing at the Doctor's exam. Cum in her mouth shown to Nodin, Airika drew her mug in and spit his jizz into her coffee.

"I knew the creamer was around somewhere." Downing her coffee, she stood up and handed her cup to a quaking Sasha. "Be a dear and rinse this out." Leaving Nodin breathing heavily Airika Ferrec left the house and got into her Hummer, keys still in the ignition. Lime green shirt all she had to put on, she left it unbuttoned on the drive home. Sunglasses made up for her missing attire.

From her father's bedroom window Mikaela waved goodbye. A few moments later Nodin brought Sasha to bed and let his daughter watch him fuck the maid. Five minutes into their missionary Mikki climbed in with them. She wanted Sasha's tits. So jealous!

Life on the Rez was good.

********

Coastal Waiter's diner! 7:30 AM, the doors open.

A three-mile run with Midnight Amador and Dawn Bearclaw they were exhausted and their new shoes not so pleasant. Nick Sanchez was impressed that they had even made the entire run without complaining. With those giant hooks in their asses pulling persistently taunt he knew their agony well. Both girls kept it to themselves. In reaching the diner he found Naomi Walker, Caprice Comstock, and the chef Dreyfus in awe of their arrival. Never had they imagined Midnight to be so open in her skin and proud. Even more seeing the leash binding she and Bearpaw, the hooks embedded, Naomi at least grumbled. CC smirked. Dreyfus? Hid his erection from both women.

"I'll be in the kitchen."

"No jerking off." CC chuckled then went to meet the girls at the door. Nick, entering first grabbed CC and laid one on her. As the kiss broke CC fanned herself then pointed at him, "Not wearing any leash. Collar maybe! Definitely no bait and tackle. Damn that has to hurt." She laughed. "You're lucky we just flipped the open sign. No business just yet."

"Wouldn't matter if you had a packed house. I'd still have brought them in."

"I know! At least Olan's not here. Lynette's day off, so I'm thinking he's at her place while her boys are at school. Ain't a secret no more he's tapping Lyn. Grab a booth. Three menus?"

"Mine only! They eat what I feed them."

"Gotcha! Mornin' Sweetie!" CC pecked Midnight on the cheek. "You too Bearpaw!" No kiss for her. No words but sensitive smiles were open book. Removing the leash from their collars he curled it up and walked to his usual booth. Midnight's table before she quit.

"Heel!" He pointed at the tile floor beside him, both beauties easing to their knees with their arms behind their backs, Bearpaw's long tress still in iron grips. CC back with a menu Nick swiftly looked it over. "Eight scrambled eggs, 6 sausage patties, plate of hash browns. Coffee black."

"Got it! Company comin'." CC nodded at a car pulling in. "I think that's Stacy Bell and her man David."

"Who?"

"Stacy and David Bell. Stacy's the dispatcher at the police department. They probably just took Gertrude home and needed a bit of peace and quiet. Sure, ain't gonna get it here." She set off to turn in her ticket.

Naomi cringed at the girls on their knees as they were. "Nick you're going to get this place shut down."

"We'll be just fine. Community will get over it."

"Uh huh! Not every person in a hundred-mile radius is going to think like you do Master Man."

"They have no choice. Caprice?"

"You rang?"

"Clothes off!"

"Excuse me?"

"Want your tip or not?"

"Fuck!" She gnashed her teeth looking at Naomi, "I need the money." Just as Stacy and David walked through the door they halted in step. Disbelief at what they were seeing they too shot a glare toward Naomi out of concern.

"Might as well get used to it. Nick there is here to stay." Naomi scowled. "How's your momma Stacy?"

"She's at home. I think this made her finally realize it's time to retire. Thanks for asking. How exactly did you know?"

"Dating Dolan." CC poised her hand as she unzipped her uniform, "Don't mind me, I'm only after the tip. Money at the moment. Dolan's later." Off her dress went. David just busted up laughing and gripped his wife's shoulders.

"This place under nude management? New even?"

"Wait! Nick? As in Sheriff Roster's... friend?" Stacy pepped up. "I heard you had Midnight there locked up naked in the jail." She followed Caprice who kicked her uniform out of the way and showed them to the booth next door to Nick. In passing the girls David swallowed dryly. Who was this guy? Not only that but CC's perfect tattooed body was hard not to look at. Stacy herself struggled and she wasn't even bi. Beauty simply attracted the eye.

"Nick Sanchez. You're Gertrude's daughter? Hannah's mom and dad?"

"We are." David let Stacy slide in first, both of them sitting on one bench to face Nick. "I sure hope you don't have your eyes set on Hannah."