Midnight Ep. 034: RUNaWAY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope! I don't even own Caprice there. She's just easy."

"HEY!" CC pointed then shrugged, "Yeah, that's me. Long time no see Davy." She swatted him with a menu. "He's my garbage man."

"Oh?" Stacy sneered at her husband.

"Relax Stacks! I'm not doing your ole' man."

"Oh boy! Dolan has you calling me Stacks too?"

"When I talked to him earlier, he said Stacks was on her way to take Gert home. Cute nickname. You are pretty stacked."

"Don't I know it." David laughed. "Speaking of stacks, blueberry pancakes."

"Plenty of slurp... syrup with that?"

"You know it."

"How about you Stacy?"

"Fresh fruit?" The busty dispatcher enquired.

"Cantaloupe?"

"That sounds delicious. Coffee please."

"Absolutely!" Naomi backed CC up with a pot as the blonde wiggled away. David needed napkins, Naomi slapping a thick stash of them against his chest. Stacy chuckled over it.

"Nick?" Naomi spoke as she poured two cups for the Bell's. "I think I have a problem we need to discuss."

"They are not leaving the floor."

"Not what I was getting at."

"What then?"

"Has Midnight here told you I asked her to be a bridesmaid in my wedding?"

"Nope!" Nick glared at Midnight who sulked a bit. With everything going on with her parents and becoming Nick's, it had slipped her mind. "When is this?"

"September 18th. I can't let Midnight stand up there with me naked Nick. I got kids, my kin have kids. I really want my girl here there though. It's important to me."

"She'll be there."

"Wearin' the dress, I'm buyin' her?"

"Nope! She'll be wearing a bouquet."

"Come on Nick don't do this to me and Dalton."

"Going on a honeymoon?" Stacy brought up.

"Can't afford one. Someday maybe."

"Puerto Rico sound good?" Nick asked.

"Puerto Rico?" Naomi dropped her jaw, eyes wide but hesitant. "I just said we couldn't, hold up... are you offerin' to... don't get my hopes up Nick."

"I do own a plane." He leered down at Midnight, the drugs kicking in the girls were both fidgety with their hormones on fire. Those hooks up their assholes pulling tight were agitating them. Lillian Dawn was biting her lower lip looking at Nick with sparkling eyes. "Problems Bearpaw?"

"No, Kami." She panted slightly in her speech.

"Conditions!" He returned his gaze on Naomi. "CC in your wedding, too?"

"Yes, she is."

"Any other bridesmaids?"

"My cousin Shelly."

"Maid of Honor?"

"Lynette!" Her fellow waitress.

"Venue paid for already?"

"Reserved but not paid off."

"Cancel it."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Cancel it! You're getting married in Puerto Rico. Beach side! Nude beach side! Culebrita Island, off the mainland."

"You are such an asshole." Naomi frowned, "You expect me to get married on a nude beach?"

"If you want Midnight in your wedding, you will. Also, Bearpaw here gets added to your bridesmaids."

"Are you paying for everything?"

"Three days for everyone but you and your fiancée. You can hang there for two weeks."

"What about my kids? My daughter's a flower girl."

"No kids!"

"Damn that's a heck of a deal." David puckered. "Can we renew our vows on the island?"

"I am not going to a nude..." CC walks up with Stacy's cantaloupe halved in two sections as if two big breasts. Stacy laughed at her, "You did that on purpose."

"Stacks for Stacks."

"I'll agree to that." He tells the Bell's.

"You're serious?" Dave looks at Stacy. "Who's going to see us? Just the wedding party."

"Hannah?" Stacy flared her eyes.

"Someone has to stay and be dispatch." Her husband added.

"Got that covered." Nick intervened calling over the diner as CC walked away, "Right, CC?"

"Mindy and Britney?"

"They have a month to train with Dolan." CC returned again with Nick's large order. Two trips at that. David was really looking her over now. Stacy noticing his roving eyes slapped his forearm. Gritting his teeth, he apologized and put his arm around her.

"This is insane." Naomi couldn't make up her mind if she should even call her fiancée. "Can I get back with you after I talk to Dalton?"

"Offer ends in one week. I'll need time to make arrangements. That beach is only accessible by boat. Ketchup bottles CC!" He peers toward the kitchen. "I need three."

"Three?" Caprice flared her eyes. "Oh, hell!" Bringing them she found Nick breaking off bites of sausage and feeding Midnight and Dawn as if dogs, poising treats over their heads and making them stretch for their meal so that the hooks yanked harder. David dropped his jaw. It took Stacy to offer a bite of her cantaloupe over his head to make him laugh. He bit her finger on purpose then sucked on it. Stacy cooed in the moment.

Ketchup bottles delivered Nick sets two on the tile between Dawn and Midnight's legs. "RIDE!" Unbelievable! Minds blown David, Stacy, and Naomi witness Midnight straddle her bottle first and slip the neck up her cunt. Dawn in hot pursuit joined her in penetration. In seconds the girls were moaning, fingers rubbing their clits. In between Nick's own bites of eggs and hash browns he would feed them morsels. CC started to sneak off when Nick cleared his throat. "WAITRESS!"

"Oh, come on Nick." CC stopped cold and palmed her forehead with both hands. She just knew he was going to make her use that last ketchup bottle. Turning in step with her hands up high her breasts were fuller and impossible not to admire. Stacy gave up and let David drool, even dabbing a napkin along the corners of his mouth. A ping from the serving station Dreyfus called out, "Hotcakes!"

"That's her nickname." Nick told David.

"I can see why."

Grabbing David's plate and a syrup bottle she returned and placed his meal in front of him. Caving in Caprice stepped to Nick's table and snatched up the ketchup bottle. Kneeling beside David where there was enough room, she placed the bottle up to her labia and guided the neck through.

"Happy now?"

"I only wanted extra napkins."

"OH, FUCK YOU!" She busted up. "I'm busy!"

Stacy hurled a few over the booth.

********

The Rez...

"Ready to go Cat in Heat?"

"Ready!" Alexis Roster teetered up on her toes in her hot pink bikini trying for a kiss. Instead of offering one he grabbed her by the back of her neck and marched her out on to the deck. Just outside stood a Santee boy roughly 21 in a vest with no shirt, tattoo of a weasel on his chest. Leaning on the rear of his car, a beater Cadillac he observed Oliver walk the smoking hot blonde down the steps. Fluttering her fingers at him with a grin she found Oliver's roughness sexy. Her smile faded as Benny opened his car trunk. Oliver forcing her in, quickly ripped off her bikini and slammed the trunk down.

"OLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE?"

"You know where to take her. No mercy!"

"No mercy!"

"Have fun Cat in Heat!"

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Hot tin roof!