Midnight Ep. 035: pLEdGeS

Story Info
Fish out of water. Pretty Mermaids all in a row.
7.8k words
4.6
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

__________________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 35: pLEdGeS

__________________________________________________________

When concealed in blackness all you have are your ears to rely on. Each sound rich and crisp, some thrilling, others foreboding. This morning Alexis Marie Roster was both excited and terrified. Her new boyfriend, tentatively speaking, being a biker and the head of a Santee club called the REZistance warned her that to be his girl there would need to be an initiation process. Protocol he said. If she did not pass with flying colors, she would never be accepted as his ole' lady. She had seen Sons of Anarchy enough to know the drill. Any new recruit be it biker or backseat bitch would need to vote on her. That was television! She was excited to meet Jax. Jacks! Quite a few with that name she would discover.

Brakes squealing then put into a rapid reverse the Cadillac trunk she was locked inside was bouncing her around roughly. The only rubbers around her saying Firestone. Mainly because the name sounded Native American. Hearing what sounded like a garage door being lifted then a ping of crossing a notification wire along the ground the vehicle backed up into an enclosure and the door again lowered. Voices heard, all men at first, she palmed her mouth as if holding her breath trying to count the different tones. Even in her confined space, hearing Oliver's bitch spoken she kicked her legs with glee. She wanted to be accepted by them. Eight distinct voices held off on opening the trunk lid, each of them having a role to play, an act as requested by Oliver. Things obviously meant to spook her she presumed. Boy was she naïve!

Silence over the duration of ten lengthy minutes she pouted wishing for freedom. In this narrow car trunk, she shared with junk she realized a hint of being claustrophobic, the longer she remained the more she whimpered. Then it dawned on her, maybe this was a test to see if she would beg to be set free. Hot as hell in her stuffy chamber her body became a ball of slick glossy sweat, at least it would be glossy once daylight returned. Further inspiration she concluded that it might be in her best interest to show signs of wanting Oliver. Easy enough, she did want him. Masturbation seemed like the right thing to do. Legs seeking enough room to play she went to work on her pussy. Being a nympho was a huge help.

Three amazing fingers sank deep inside her while her other hand tempted her clit with warm friction. In minutes she was moaning hard and making the already weak shocks creak beneath what little weight she had to utilize, being barely over a hundred pounds. After today's workout that weight would dip down into double digits.

Unknown to her the bikers stood quietly around the Caddy watching and listening. Hearing her moans and persistent verse of, "TAKE ME OLLIE! I WANT TO BE YOURS." they were all impressed. Vice Prez of the club Leroy Blackrock had been informed of what Oliver wanted. Even then, he withheld her identity as Sheriff Dolan Roster's daughter from Leroy and his crew, something that would bite him in the ass with the other members in the future. For now, Ollie was the Top Dog, President of the club and his vision was gospel. With Nodin Merrick behind Ollie, none stood against his chairmanship. Of course, his obsession over Caprice Comstock was troubling, he was losing his grip. This new girl gave them hope though that he might finally be done chasing CC. Boy were they misled.

Hand gestures only Blackrock told the tribe to start howling like their ancestors and rocking the car to spook her. As if a raiding party the group of seven rushed the Cadillac and beat on the trunk, roof and hood. Trent Fuzzy Pup climbing up on the roof danced. This old car was just used for oddball runs anyway so another dent to was nothing to them. Half of their members were mechanics and auto body men so if it got too bad, they would put the hammers too the test. Even under pressure Alexis giggled at their war cries continuing her energetic fingering. "YOU DON'T SCARE ME! I WILL BE OLIVER'S BITCH."

Hearing her courage, the charge ceased, and everyone turned to the recruit Benny. Blackrock pointing at the boy to unlock the trunk sent him scurrying to the car and opening the lid. Within they each looked down at their adorable prize. Jaws drooped at just how cute she was scrunched up and enjoying her pussy immensely. Opting for performance she increased her almost Anime style tone of voice, her moans so alluring the group of men just watched her cum. "Somebody needs to fuck me." She melted their armor like butter. Warriors were eager yet almost intimidated.

"Heavy Feather said no mercy." Blackrock informed his crew. "Get that pale squaw out of that trunk and string her up." In a flurry of muscles three of them Lester Hot Sun, Sid Running Creek, and Virgil Ghost Pepper snatched her up roughly, Virgil pulling her hair and gripping the back of her neck. The others restraining her arms made her walk slumped over toward the center of the garage where an engine hoist was set up. Binding her hands to a metal rod separating her ability to draw her arms together they used a remote to hoist her up off of her feet to dangle like Jesus on the cross. Once helpless her expression switched to beguile. Little blondie was fearless.

"Look at that grin." Wesley Itching Fox chuckled. "She's a feisty squaw."

"FUCK ME! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! Where's Oliver?" She realized he wasn't around.

"He's not coming."

"We are though." Lester laughed. "Inside every one of those holes."

"Yay!" She tried to dance about in the air. "Swing Set?" A sway sent her back and forth playfully. "So, you guys are in his club? Where are your girls?"

"They're around. Sleeping in this early." Ethan Squirrel in Tree winced spinning her after placing a hand on her soft hip. "You have us, that's what's important. Bitches got no say."

"Good! I don't want to be in charge. I love being told what to do."

"Firecracker." Virgil nodded, "Let's heat her up and see if she's still so ballsy. Fuzzy Pup? Bring on the shock stick. Squirrel... lash." Both men walked away with smug grins to gather their arsenal. Pup returning with a lengthy silver stick with an electrode attached to battery cables. A test zap to her tummy she yelped and dropped her chin.

"Didn't like that much did you Squaw?"

"Not really, but I'll live." A swat of a flogger to her ass cheeks she peered over her shoulder just as Ethan the Squirrel reared back for another vicious lick of leather to her opposite cheek. Just as she cried out Pup jolted her nipple. "Owwwwwwwww!"

"She will not survive to be Heavy Feather's back." Virgil rolled his eyes.

"BET ME!" She yelled, "I'm tougher than I look."

"We will see... what is your name?"

"Cat in Heat. Ollie calls me Cat in Heat. I like it. I know I have a hot pussy." Egotistical wench!

"Your real name."

"I'm giving that up anyway, so it doesn't matter. But if you have to, call me Ali."

"Ali Cat in Heat?" Fuzzy Pup laughed. "Sounds manly." Another triggered jolt to her other nipple she looked down at it with gnashed teeth.

"Why shock me when you can kiss those instead? You can bite."

"That will come." Virgil Blackrock nodded trying not to laugh. Many times, before with each of their girls they had enacted similar performances in their beginnings. Trust and loyalty sought out first and foremost, the inner slut conceived second. This girl hanging in front of them was eager, hungry, needing to prove even to herself that there was a life and purpose beyond being a lawman's daughter. There was no college in her future, she didn't have the grades nor the desire to serve another four years in boring classes. Her father even knew it would be a waste of time and money, she would just party her tuition away. Ali would be knocked up in six months, inevitably coming home crying to dear ole dad. Goo goo ga ga! She wasn't ready to be a mom either. Honestly, she had a one goal mind. SWAT! ZAP! SWAT! CLIT BURNER! Playing with fire boys!

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!"

Yep!

********

Coastal Waiter's diner...

Having watched Midnight Amador, Dawn Bearpaw, and strangely enough their waitress Caprice Comstock get off on bottles of ketchup. David and Stacy Bell took it better than expected. Stacy in particular was learning that her boss Sheriff Dolan Roster was letting this man get away with these lude controlling acts. He was disturbingly kind at points which countered any reason to think of him as brutal and callous. The man even volunteered to pay for Naomi Walker's wedding... albeit redirected toward Puerto Rico. Who does that?

He obviously had bookoo bucks if he just bought Harbinger Shoals. The Bell's even knew he ran into a blazing inferno to rescue Midnight's mother. Hero? Savior? To be determined as time went on. For now, the reality was simple. Three whores came on bottles of generic catsup. In Dawn Bearpaw's hidden inspiration, TOM was in tomato. She got off harder than CC and Midnight. Of course, the drug X-AP347 in her system for the very first time she was hornier than hades. Atomic Bomb in a vial!

Nick Sanchez ate his breakfast the entire time the women hopped up and down on their planted bottles, thick silver hooks up inside the assholes of his dueling slaves. By the time they each had a climax his belly was full and ready to run it off again. Reward necessary he divided up his two plates of leftovers and leaned over to place their meals on the floor. "Hands behind your backs. Bon Appetite!" Not once did the whores drop Bearpaw's extremely long pigtails. Pony in length but two.

Midnight first scooted back and left the drooling bottle that was up her dripping pussy as she leaned forward to devour her breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage crumbles, and hash brown bites. Dawn recalling the hundreds of times her former Master Tomas Sylver dined with her in similar fashion repositioned to join her. The hooks were at their maximum pressure within. Ouch was not an option. Both women with long hair were dining under the cover of darkness. Dawn more so than Midnight. Regardless of her long tails wrapped about their wrists, her mane still draped clear down to the floor in a hunched over position. Leaning to eat as she was that stream of raven silk disguised her chewing. The Bell's had to pause in eating their own breakfast to sit in awe.

David looking to his left at Caprice sitting on the floor panting, palms behind her to hold her up. In falling back at her orgasm, the catsup bottle spun wildly from her stunning cunt. "Spin the bottle anyone?" David put his foot out to avoid the bottle rolling under their table. Chuckling he opted to tease CC by attempting to sit his pancake platter on the floor as Nick had served his slaves. Stacy busted up and grabbed her husband's arm as if to say, "Stop that!" She didn't want Dave to get any ideas at home. Of course, roleplaying this scenario could be fun when Hannah was at school or working, their daughter living at home while attending college.

"If you're not going to eat the rest, I'll sure chow down." CC laughed, her trickling pussy leaving a thin puddle on the tile between her thighs. "Ran late this morning so I skipped the most important meal of the day."

"You are not going that far Missy." Waitress Naomi Walker nudged her in the behind to get up. "Bad enough you're letting Nick here buy your allegiance. You need to stop that Mister Sanchez. Today's an easy enough exception but if we had a packed house..."

"I'd still do it. I offered to buy this place from Olan if you recall. How about I up my offer and sign the title over to you as the new owner?"

"W-w-what?" Naomi's eyes trembled.

"Wedding present. On conditions as always."

"Burst my bubble!" She pouted just that fast. "Long as I let you get away with all this nudity degradation crap?"

"Yep! Midnight?" He tapped her plate with his tray. "You're making a mess. Lick the tile." Her response time instantaneous Midnight lapped her tongue over every speck of food she and Dawn had sloppily kicked off their plates. "Bearpaw?" Dawn lifted up and shook her hair out of her eyes. "Seeing as CC didn't bring me those napkins. Get up here and lick the corners of my mouth." Standing up her bottle of catsup toppled and rolled backwards into Naomi. As instructed even with her hands still held behind her, she moved around Midnight and leaned in to lick his face and chin of smudges. David Bell was blown away. Stacy who had tossed him napkins earlier knew this was just his showing off.

"CC? David needs a wet wipe." Nick winked at him. Stacy pointing her fork at Nick with a deadly sneer said back off buddy without the words. Before CC could ponder if it was safe Stacy tilted her man's chin toward her and she herself licked his lips. That led to some steamy kissing.

"Aww! I was hoping for maple syrup." CC laughed. David easing from their kiss winked at his wife then took the pancake syrup bottle, popped the lid and reached over CC, Squirting a stream over her chest and down into her lower belly. "Ohhh, hell!" She just knew what was coming.

"Dessert!" Nick growled, "Every drop!"

Midnight and Bearpaw both went full on knees and stalked CC. Laughing hysterically the blonde just laid back on the floor and let the Santee beauties lick her clean. David was rock hard, and his wife was reaping the benefits, rubbing his concealed beast as they both watched the chaos. CC up on her elbows watched Midnight eating her pussy, syrup having invaded clitoral territory. Huffing she tilted her head back to meet David's eyes. "Fuck I might have to eat in this diner more often. TAKE THE DEAL NAOMI!"

"Dammit CC!" Ms. Walker certainly wanted to. She knew she could run the place in Olan Kerrick's absence but just needed to talk to her fiancée Dalton to see if he would be fine with it. Dalton Culpepper was a decent soul and had no idea these kinds of hijinks were going on here. Regretting telling her man nagged on her emotions. So much so she had to walk away and call Dalton at work. He like David here worked for the sanitation department but not in the same town.

"That's enough!" Nick cleared his throat. "CC? Put the Bell's meal on my check. It's on me."

"On me too!" Caprice giggled at Bearpaw nibbling at her nipple with a sparkle in her eye. "Sweetie you're TOo Much." TOM again! In a burst of energy Bearpaw nudged over CC pinning her back to the floor and kissed her, grip on her own hair remaining solid, if not yanked a bit by Midnight's possession on the other tail. Nick finding Dawn disobedient when saying enough stood up and moved around a now kneeling Midnight to reach down and grip Bearpaw by her hair.

"WHAT DID I SAY?" He yanked her head back and hissed, "GET THE FUCK UP." This part spooked Stacy Bell, David gritting his teeth. CC feeling badly for Dawn sat up and crawled to her feet.

"Come on Nick, I think I tempted her a little. Blame me."

"Good idea! No tip!"

"Oh, you suck." She stared a moment then laughed. David Bell still left her a twenty. At least she wasn't stiffed completely. Just left with a stiffy. David needed to get his wife home as fast as possible. Stacy could not agree more.

"Nice meeting you Mister Sanchez." David extended a hand. The second he did Nick reached down and grabbed Midnight by her hair and pulled her up. Both hands busy David took the hint. "I guess we'll wait and see if we get a wedding invite." Leading his wife around the trio he stopped long enough to pick up CC's waitress uniform and hand it to her. A warm smile she mouthed thank you to both he and Stacy.

"I won't tell Dolan." Stacy grinned.

"Oh, he knows I'll do anything. Go right ahead. Oh, maybe wait until he finds Ali and Shantel?"

"Totally!" Stacy actually hugged CC even while she was nude. Getting sticky from the syrup residue she laughed and made David lick her hand. "I might have to break out our Mrs. Butterworth when we get home."

"She said butt!" He chuckled. "Mrs. is worth it." He then led them back to their car.

Nick releasing his grip on the women handed CC his credit card. "Add a grand. I changed my mind."

"Seriously? Nick, that was fun. David wants me now." She giggled. "Hell Stacy might." She tossed her uniform over the counter to ring up his tickets. "I know Bearpaw there does." A wink at the girl she refrained from expression knowing Nick might get cross with her again.

"Best get used to serving customers naked."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"Not in my town." He smirked.

"You don't own Caretaker, Nick, just the Shoals and a few loyalties."

"All in good time."

"Woohoo! Mayor Sanchez!" She laughed letting him sign his name on the credit card receipt.

"Has a nice ring to it. When's the next election?"

"Come on you don't need to be tied down to any office. Just have your fun buying people."

"Tell Naomi both offers expire in one week."

"She's going to want you to meet Dalton and he you. Let him know how serious you are."

"Tell her I just invited them to dinner at the beach house on Friday. We can discuss things further."

"What if Olan won't sell?"

"Half a mill? He'll cave."

"This place isn't worth that much."

"New appliances. Outdoor service. Naked waitresses. It will be worth every penny."

"You are one loco stud Nick."

Nodding at that Nick turned and hooked his leash back up to the ladies. Without a word he made them keep their hands behind their backs all the way home. CC left her dress off for the next twenty minutes after they had walked out. The chef Dreyfus joining her at the counter looked her over with an uneasy frown.

"Wonder if the Chef has to be naked to work here too?"

"You'd burn your pecker off in five minutes Fussy!"

"Fuck you're hot." He sighed.

"BURN!" She flicked his tented white slacks, "Not even five minutes." They both had a good laugh.

On the way home the real owner of Coastal Waiter's finally showed up after a morning quickie with his girl Lynette. Driving by seeing Bearpaw and Midnight running nude behind Nick he chuckled. Hard seeing the ladies, he did an illegal U-turn and followed behind their perfect bodies. Two minutes of 5 MPH he sped up and headed straight back to Lynette's.

ROUND TWO!

********

Sheriff Dolan Roster sat in his dispatch office when his father Albert walked through the front door. Dolan had his head laying on his desk fighting off tears. He knew Britney Saunders might show up at any minute over her missing mother Shantel, but he needed a brief hiatus from useless phone calls. Hearing his dad rap a knuckle on the door Dolan looked up defeated.

"Mornin' Pop!"

"I didn't sleep either. I hit up a few of the local shop owners that are awake this early. No one saw Ali yesterday after she walked by. How folks are so blind when a hot young girl struts her stuff I'll never know."

"Dad! She's your granddaughter." Dolan shook his head, sadly he knew he was right.

"Not getting freaky on ya, son. Just saying we both know she's a looker and people around Caretaker are used to her high energy streaking. Obviously, folks had an off day." Not a getting off day for once.

"It's still early. Close up the store today and just drive around. Ask everyone you see."

"Planned on that anyway. So, you lost ole' Shantel last night? Bitch is a weasel. Gert alright?"

"Yeah, she's fine. Found her sleeping on the bunk. Sent her home with Stacks and Dave. Hannah's supposed to be here shortly she's cutting class to help out. I'm only hanging out here to man dispatch until she takes over.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers