Midnight Ep. 035: pLEdGeS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice of Hannah Lou. You can't always depend on her; the kid shouldn't be skipping school."

"I'll deal with her teacher's if I have to. Ideally, I need to retire Gert much as she's family to us Pop. She's too old to be abused like she was. With everything spiraling of late I'm lapsing on my duties."

"No, you're not. I've been there son. Just take a deep breath and deal as it comes." Advice taken. Hearing the door behind them in walked Britney Saunders dressed up slightly in a white button-down blouse and gaudy earring bangles. Black stretch pants hugged her medium build bottom like paint. Albert twisting in his elbow lean on the door threshold checked her out with peaked interest.

"Good morning." She smiled with hesitance.

"Looking for Dolan?" Al pointed through the door and stepped aside. Peeking around the frame she saw Dolan seated at the dispatch desk. A subtle wave at him she felt bad at his tired expression.

"No luck on my mom, or your daughter?"

"Dad? Shantel Bigelow's offspring."

"Certainly, better looking than your momma." Albert chuckled. "Forgive my observation."

"Thanks! Meeting my real dad, I favor him more in the face. Just got mom's big booty."

"Not even close." Albert laughed, "Your momma and I been adversaries for years now. I used to be Sheriff back in the day. Hauled her out of more bars than any drunk in Caretaker."

"Sounds like her. Good thing I only drink wine coolers. Well, I broke down and had one beer last night. I met your friend Clinton." She fanned her features.

"His wife too, I hear." Dolan grumbled. "I should have got that restraining order."

"They're getting along. To be honest I kind of like Mindy. She's giving up everything for her hubby. I should let him tell you this, that is if CC hasn't... I know you two are an item."

"Wait! CC?" Albert winced, "Oliver Heavy Feather's CC?"

"Not Ollie's anymore. He can find himself another girl. I wouldn't say she and I are an item... more... day and date." He smirked, "Keeping my options open." His eye on a certain Dr. Freak without mentioning names. "Anyways, no go on your momma or my kid. You'd think one of our officers would find Gert's car but not yet. Vehicles too old to have an on-star tracking. Beater without a heater."

"Can I make it up to this Gert? I can buy her a better car."

"That's nice of you but I doubt Gertrude would accept it." Albert warned her, "Proud ole' bat."

"Okay! You can still ask her for me the offer stands. Oh, speaking of offers? How much training would I need to be your dispatcher?"

Eyes meeting and flaring both Dolan and Albert absorb the moment. "You still got schooling up in North Carolina for law?"

"I can take those online from here. Until I need any obstacle course stuff. Honestly, I think I'd be fine just doing dispatch."

Mulling it over the outside door opened yet again and in walked young Hannah Bell wearing a sneaky peach tank top that bolstered her cleavage display and white stretchy leggings. With the entry way clustered she stopped cold and stared unblinking. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Get over here critter." Albert extended a single arm. Hannah grew bubbly and eased around Britney to hug the elder Roster. She grew up around here as a kid when Albert was Sheriff.

"Hey Unca Al." She hopped up and kissed the tall fellow on the cheek.

"Hannah?" Dolan spoke up, "This is Shantel's daughter Brit. Get acquainted you're teaching her dispatch here soon."

"Really? How cool! Hi Brit."

"Hey Hannah."

"Call her Hannah Full." Albert whispered over the girl's head.

"Are you looking at my ass Grampa?" She opted to embarrass him. It worked! "Sorry! I couldn't resist. I really am a handful." She giggled toward Brit. "So, you're booting Grandma?"

"I think it's time. Don't you?"

"She won't know what to do with herself. No way would she go into a nursing home."

"We'll figure something out." Dolan sighed, "Maybe one day a week here to keep her happy."

"You could sign her up for that dating site Old Farts. She might land a rich ole' boy on his breath bed. Oxygen!" Al winked at Brit to prove he was joking.

"Dad! How'd that site work out for you?"

"Not so well. But I did land Olive Longtree." He beamed.

"Whatever!" Dolan stood up to stretch then backed his father and Hannah up. Claiming Britney by her arm he brought her into the office and sat her at the front desk. "No reason for you to spend your day in your car looking for your momma. You sit right here with Hannah and watch her do her stuff."

"My nails?" Hannah giggled. "We can paint one another's."

"So cool! I can learn the ropes. This way when anyone calls in over my mom, I'll know firsthand. Your daughter too."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm going to go back out looking for my daughter. I have a fifty-mile bolo on Shantel. Shouldn't be too long before we find her."

"Thanks Sheriff."

"Dolan."

"Thanks Dolan. I won't let you down. In a strange way this feels like home."

"Where the heart is Miss Brit." Albert smiled. "I'm hitting the shop owners again. Good luck ladies. Paint those toenails while you're at it." He points at Brit's open toe pumps. With her posing her toes she batted her eyes at Albert just to be friendly. That led the Roster boys to leave the station.

Back to work!

********

Marcus Jericho's loaned beach house...

Nick was held up as both girls running slowed them down. Their feet were blistered from new shoes, no socks, raw after a six-mile round trip. Those damned hooks in their asses were making things tender as well. What should have taken thirty minutes ended up being forty-five. He was not happy, but he also knew they did their best. Rewarding them seemed ideal.

Carefully removing the hooks and chains he left the collars on. Spotting Midnight's gold buttplug he opted to let her wear it for now, installing it with effort. "That comes out before I leave. Shower out back together and cool down. Midnight? Start laundry and get that bedding cleaned up. You can both remain on your feet until I leave for the Shoals. I need to take a shower myself and make a few calls. Bearpaw? I'm taking the Raptor to the Shoals. You won't be needing it today."

"Keys are in the ignition Kami."

"Right! After your shower you gather up your silver chain and butt plug and offer it to me before I walk out. I'll be putting those in the treasure chest out at Harbinger. Midnight? Same goes for you, the gold is over with. It goes in the trunk too."

"I will not wear a plug?" She pouted.

"You will just be without for now. I have my sights set on some new plugs for the both of you. By weeks end I'll have you both blinged out. MY WAY!"

"Yes, Kami." Both spoke at once.

"Get busy. You have thirty minutes. Meet me in the sand out back."

Midnight first gathered the bed sheets, ignoring her sleeping bag. She would rather lay in her urine than clean it with Kami's bedding. Respect! Bearpaw wasn't certain what to do because she was instructed to shower with Midnight. Until she came back there was a lull. It would take literally one minute to gather her silver so that left her nothing to do. Being extremely horny due to the X-AP347 in her blood stream she was antsy. That six-mile run back and forth sent the drug into overdrive at the circulation. End result? She sat by the shower outside and fingered herself peering out at the ocean. She really wished she had a toy. Suntan lotion bottle although oval did the trick.

Five minutes later Midnight returned to the deck to see Dawn ramming the bottle up inside her twat. The cap coming undone the bottle squirted as if a dick firing jizz. It made both girl's giggle. "This is crazy." Lillian laughed. "I'm glad we're in this together Midnight. I enjoy your company."

"We must shower."

"Right! I can get off later. Can't waste this stuff anyway." Bottle put away she loitered under the outdoor shower and the two of them bathed one another, shampoo and all. Once done they dried one another and ended up kissing. Nick finished with his own shower stepped out naked to check on them. Hot and heavy fingering one another he puckered with pride. Leaving them to cum together he noticed Midnight's sleeping bag still on the deck. Frowning at her ignoring it he kicked it off the deck into the sand. Disgusted he stepped inside the bedroom and closed the door. Before getting dressed he plucked up his cell and made a call.

"Eugene? I need a mass order of that X-AP347. Works like a charm."

"I told you Nicky. It's liquid gold. I have a few new concoctions if you want to try them out." Eugene Holley sat at the office desk of his countryside cottage in Upstate New York. Kicking back with his morning coffee he just wanted to chat.

"What kind of concoctions?"

"Well first off you know X-AP347 works on men too. You try it on yourself yet?"

"Nope! I need to be levelheaded at all times. I think I know who I can test it on though. Tell me what's new."

"Took my dog Nitro to get his nails trimmed."

"You know what I mean. Time is money Gene."

"You never change Nick. Even as kids you were enterprising. You recall that lemonade stand we had in third grade? The pitcher where I laced it with dad's Viagra?"

"Good times! Now shut the hell up and fill me in."

"I've got a new drug called 41-8R4217."

"Mouth full!"

"You don't want to drink it, Nicky." He laughed. "It's a baby oil like lotion that removes body hair permanently. It also keeps the body shiny 24/7. Nothing hotter than a baby oil gloss that lasts forever, right Nicky? Safe to the wearer's health but unless you want to keep hair, I'd never use it. Going going gone for good anywhere you apply it. You'll want to let it dry good before eating on a gal. For the record the name is numbers used as letters except for the R. It reads as HI BRAZIL... like an all-time high Brazilian wax without the wax." He laughed.

"One bottle! I'll consider it. What's the others?"

"Only one other for now. I call it T-R3X... T-Rex!"

"Which does what?"

"Pheromones so powerful it drives a guy to rape. Care to see a video?"

"Not now! Is it safe? I don't need any heart attacks in the subjects."

"Course it's not safe. It's a perfume Nicky. Spray it on a girl and watch the guys destroy her."

"Two bottles of that."

"You're so easy money." He laughed. "Oh! That hair removal drug... fair warning it makes women cum harder. Clits and nips get extremely hard and hypersensitive. Use that lotion daily those nips never go down. I got video of that. Time stamped too to prove how long they stay up. College girls love this shit."

"I'll take your word. In fact, just send me a case of all three. I have to go. Business calls. Oh, and we really need to work on those names"

"On its way Boss. I'll send the package this morning. Hair care products box. Local Post Office delivery, right? I know you don't share your current address and the place you bought isn't livable yet."

"You know the P.O. Box. I'll check on it tomorrow. Fast track it."

"Will do Buddy. I'll..." Click! Call severed. "... just drop by on my vacation and see how the other half lives." Keep dreaming Doc!

Business call number two led to another former acquaintance. A gent he met on one of his tours until he lost a few toes in the jungle and sent him home stateside. A mechanic and welder by trade, Nick kept him afloat financially. Bondo who had made a career out of making bondage furniture was one hell of a soldier in his day, older than Nick by ten years. He had crafted the fuck machine that Nick attached CC to. Picking up on his end in Davenport, Iowa the elder grunted his recognition, "Sanchez! Been a while."

"Bondo!" Greeted! No nonsense! "I want to know if you can make me some cages."

"Cages? Like the ones we had seen once in the Nairobi?"

"Good memory. Exactly like those. Pichard Cages is what they called them. They have to have 3 mounted dildos. 2 of them have to vibrate and function with an app." Nick thinking he can program what his slaves feel every time that they're in them.

"That shouldn't be a problem. I'm working on a control system that we can add to that. You said cages, how many do you want?"

"I'm thinking 2 for now. Oh, and can you work on the front cargo bin on my plane so that they can hook in and be secured in there? I'll order up a ticket for you and put you up for a week down here in Charleston."

"Sure. Is your plane still in the same hanger?"

"Yes, it is."

"Ok, I should have those built in less than 2 weeks. I'll call you when they're done. Hold off on that ticket until I get these ready for transit. I'll be in touch."

"I'll get you a cargo number to bring those down. Thanks, Bondo, talk to you soon."

"Thanks for the business."

"Always Soldier." Respect! Salute!

Holding off on getting dressed, Nick digs under his bed for further uses in today's game plan. Recalling what case had what toys in them he had to open four different caches to get what he was looking for. Bringing out two gags with six-inch black rubber like dildos attached to them he closed the case and put everything away uniformly. Neat freak!

Walking outdoors he found the slaves still all over one another. The drug was doing its job well, they were fully invested in pleasing one another. Time to break up the band. "KNEES!" Like falling bricks, they escaped their hormonal hungers just to satisfy their Kami. Midnight was first to have her gag applied.

"Mouth wide as you can get it." Jaw gaping for his abuse he delicately placed the dildo in her mouth. The toy gagged her at first. Strapping the gag around her head firmly beneath her long hair he checked out her comfort zone. While the toy was embedded deep it wasn't strangling her. Pondering if it was the right move, he turns to Lillian. "If she can't breathe you remove it for her long enough to catch her breath. Back on in three minutes. I will be watching off and on over the surveillance cameras. Always protect one another."

"Yes, Kami."

"Open up." He utilizes the second gag but shocks Lillian. Instead of shoving the dildo down her throat, this one has teeth clamps on the inside. He strapped her gag with the toy out and dangling from her face. "Man up!" He mused, Bearpaw winking. "Out into the shade. No sunbathing. On your hands and knees side by side." Off they marched from the deck and beneath an overhanging birch tree.

Stepping away to his garage he returned with tent spikes which he drove into the ground with a hammer at their ankles. Ropes tying their ankles at a widened knee gap he left their hands free in case of emergency. Lifting them up by their hair he used his foot to draw a line in the sand in front of each girl before shoving them back down onto their elbows. "That line gets crossed by your elbows at any time without permission I disown you. Understood?" They both mumble with their mouths occupied. "Good! I'll send someone to check on you in four hours to water you and give you a treat. No failure! I WILL rewind camera footage tonight."

Leaving them there posing with asses in the air he realizes one mistake. Going back inside he returned with Dawn's necklace and buttplug. Handing it down to her opened palms he expected them back as offering. Unable to stretch too far due to the line in the sand she simply lowered her dildo to the sand and lifted her palms three inches at best. Good enough, Nick reclaimed them.

Walking around Midnight he grabbed her gold buttplug and yanked it out mercilessly. She yelped and cringed at the pain of its removal. As an apology he put his dick in her anus for thirty seconds without thrusting. Best gift ever! Doing the same to Bearpaw she lifted her chin erection with a gasp. She could handle that new buttplug every day. Thirty seconds later he was out and slapping their asses. Time to go to work.

Dressed in ten Nick left the ladies to their made in the shade.

Raptor roaring away Nick chuckled.

"T-R3X! Eugene kills me."

********

"Asshole!"

You'd think Alexis Roster would have called her assailants that but nope not so far. That word asshole was meant as a command from the vice president of the REZistance biker club, Leroy Blackrock. Informing his fellow charter member Trent Fuzzy Pup to utilize his thin electrode in lighting up the killer blonde cutie into a firestorm of agonizing pleas to stop and let her go was met with laughter. How in the hell does someone laugh at volts up the anus? Bitch be crazy! They all thought that of her. Between electricity and a rough lash her cheeks were blood red and on fire, but she showed no signs of relent. As much as they knew Oliver was only using her, the group really did find her intriguing. If Ollie didn't keep her, a number of the other members were considering a bitch swap and keeping her. Nope! Ollie or nobody, her heart was set. Silly girl!

"That's enough. Bring her down Benny." Blackrock motioned to their newest recruit still unpatched. Benny pushed the necessary button on the hoist to lower her down at crotch level. Her added restraints taking her limbs out into a flying spread eagle. Blackrock himself took the lead in whipping out a handsome eight-inch beast and took her cunt from behind. Reaching over her he snatched up her blonde hair and yanked her head back. Others setting out on missions of their own added weighted nipple clamps with five-pound gauge. While unpleasant she still maintained a slutty dignity.

"HARDER! OLLIE FUCKS ME BETTER THAN YOU DO." She complained. "So does Calvin."

"Put a dick in this bitch's mouth." Blackrock shook his head, her cocky attitude getting on his last nerve. Fucking white squaws were the worst. Blondes especially! At his order Squirrel moved in front of her and joined Leroy in a revelation of length and girth. Eight again with pride he stole Ali's scalp from Leroy and slapped her face ordering her to open up. Cooperation the key she rolled with the pinches and let him face fuck her into a slobbery mess, drool streaking down to the concrete from three feet above. Leroy had to admit her pussy was tight, wet, warm, and welcoming. It took no time at all for him to nut, barely pulling out in time to shower her bright red ass. At least his jizz cooled her overheated cheeks.

Stepping away, one biker after the other tapped in and took over until she had endured all eight men. Hearing her hoarsely beg for more they brought her down and took her off the hoist, nipple weights a thing of the past. Making her crawl into their charter boardroom Blackrock threw her up on their wood cut table. On it was an ornate tree of past members and room on branches for more. Disrobing entirely the bikers again moved into a secondary formation. Three bikers on the table with her they took Alexis DP in all three holes. After Calvin initiating her ass, she loved it. There was no begging to be let go, she wanted more and more. After a good two hours the group found themselves exhausted and sitting around the table panting.

"That all you guys got?" She sat on her left hip to prevent the torture of her bruised ass cheeks. "Pussies!" She razzed them laughing. "Sexy hot pussies but still pussies."

"Pussies, huh?" Leroy smirked. "Open the door, Benny."

Even in their office there was a huge garage door. Chain pulled the door began lifting up to let the daylight in. Squinting against the brightness Alexis expected more men. Boy was she wrong. Standing outside now that the day had officially begun stood seven Santee bitches wearing only vests and hot pants. They looked rough and tumble and kind of sore that there was a new girl.

"Bitch Squaw? If you want a backseat you take it up the backseat. Bring it LEZistance." Not really lesbians but every one of them were bisexual. "Strap it and slap it." A fire extinguisher cabinet opened; the seven women armed themselves with strap on dildos. "Donna? Bumpy ride!" As if knowing the marching orders, the male bikers got dressed and left the garage to the ladies. Surrounding her the bitches spat at her one at a time making Ali flinch.