Midnight Ep. 035: pLEdGeS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not giving up." She made it clear.

"Think we care Paleface?" Samantha Tibotum a rough looking big breasted bitch with a ponytail of raven black stripped her vest off. 40D's a certain she crawled up on the table and hovered over the girl with a sneer. Behind her another bitch Twila Cooley threw her legs to each side of Alexis and yanked her up over her horizontally. Strap on seeking her ass, she held Alexis against her firmly and made the girl ride her toy. Awkward it was but Ali mastered the technique with ease. Above her Samantha aka Ticklebottom lay forward and bit the girl's clit. Another first for Miss Roster, she had never been with another girl. Now she had seven.

An all-female DP of rubber toys destroyed Alexis, like the men, tap out, tap in. After a good hour the straps on were removed and they each made Alexis eat them out. Ali was getting good at it and laughing her ass off. Sadly, the LEZistance found it funny too. Nothing better than humiliating a white piece of trash. Santee pride looked down upon her even though she was a woman warrior. Caprice Comstock was the rare exception, all of them adored CC even after she bailed on the club.

The men returning with more men, Alexis found herself swarmed. Eventually it became one big orgy the LEZistance fucking the REZistance. Alexis thrived and survived. Only one thing could make it all worthwhile.

"Where's Oliver?"

Back at it, Ho!

********

Something Fishy... rightfully Summertime Fish Processing plant.

Esteban Amador's second day back to work as a sober man was tedious. Driving a forklift from the shipping docks with net catches of the day in large, refrigerated containers he passed worker after worker. Reaching a large refrigeration unit, he prepped to lower the forks and back out leaving the fish to be sorted and cleaned as they got to it. Trying to change his life was not going to be easy. He missed his family even though when he had them, he treated them like shit and neglected them. With his wife Irene surviving a house fire he accidently set in his drunken rage this needed to be done. He had no home, no family, barely this job, and no real future. Day at a time they say. Tell that to the biggest asshole in Caretaker.

In driving back for another load, he passed through the plant and took the beaten path back down to the docks. Lunch break whistle signaling a plant wide hiatus he pulled up to his next load and found the container lid ajar. Grumbling at the possibility his crate could perish if not refrigerated he hopped down to tighten the lid. Just as he started to grab the 5 x 5 crate the lid whipped off and to the ground.

"What be the cause of that? Big fish?" Looking within the crate he jumped back at the most disgusting sight he had ever seen. Throw it back! Throw it back!

"Hey Lover! Fish me?" Miss me! Shantel Bigelow then proceeded to start singing Rock the Boat by The Hues Corporation. "Rock the boat! Rock the boat Baby."

"Shantel? How did you get in here?"

"Catch of the day Baby." She crawled out of the pile of crated tuna and fell on her ass laughing. Her fur coat slimy and reeking of seafood, "Let's fuck!" In awe of her sudden appearance in such a disgusting manner Esteban Amador told himself he needed a drink. Might as well, she was going to get him fired. Sobriety was not going to work for him.

"Meet me at me car."

"Backseat baby. I'll just steal these for dinner." She used two large fish to swat her big bare ass then stash them into her coat. Pockets full of Sea Bass! Watching her jiggly ass strut away Esteban turned pale. How could he let his life sink this low? Container recovered he walked off with a dreaded sigh.

"Why me?"