Midnight Ep. 036: WorkHORsE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got it."

"Thanks."

"Remember extra burgers for Bearpaw's pet." As if on cue footsteps above them were heard and the chatter of the raccoon resident. Now that work had ceased up in the loft Hamburglar Junior was back. "That's right, your lunch is on me too." A grin amongst them Nick walked out with Will who seemed fidgety and almost as if he needed to take a piss. "You, okay? Need a trip to your outhouse?"

"No! I just went. I don't know why but I'm jittery as heck. Almost like I took a hit of acid or something. I don't do drugs."

"Safe to drive?"

"Yeah, I'm not that bad. Besides there's no way I'm telling Joe no, when I've been begging to drive Sally. Sounds crazy I know but that Mustang makes me hard." He laughed. "I hope he leaves it to me in his will ... seeing as my name is Will."

"Do you even have a car?" Nick had never thought about that before now. Will and V had always been with Niles in his truck. That day on Jericho's private beach they were on foot.

"No. I can't really afford one. It takes every penny I make to pay rent, utilities, and food. Any extra buys things for V. Gotta keep her happy."

"Let's remedy that." He turns to Joey but maintaining distance, "Hey, Redmane?"

"Yeah?" Joey lowered the Jeep's hood. "Take tomorrow off. I got a different job for you."

"Doing what?"

"Taking Will and V into Cordoba car shopping. I'm buying him a decent used car and I want you to make sure he's not ... getting a lemon." In saying that Nick grinned thinking of when Will drank his dose of X-AP347 and said it was tangy, lemon like.

"You're buying me a car?" Will dropped his jaw.

"Drop him by the DMV to order plates. While you're there figure out how to get me plates for that Gladiator."

"I'm not the owner of it."

"You want that bonus or not?"

"Bonus?" Joey laughed. "I'll pick you and V up at 9:00 tomorrow."

"Wait! Nick?" Will was struggling with disbelief. "I can't even afford gas and insurance."

"You worry too much. Go fill some other gas tanks." He winked at him. Will understood the watering of Midnight and Bearpaw. "They take no lead. Just ... lead."

"What?" Will bulged his eyes, he had a weird hunch what he meant but was uncertain, "Uhhh? Can you clarify?"

"Call me from my back deck."

"Right!" He jingled Joey's car keys with a hint of shock.

"You know how to drive a stick, right?" Joey called out. Will chuckled in thought sharing a thumbs up. His dick was hard as hell, of course, he knew how to drive a stick. "CAREFUL ON THAT CLUTCH." As if a subliminal message Will pictured clutching Midnight by her hair. Two thumbs up! Nick stood with both arms folded watching him race through the property and over the bridge.

"You're alright, Sanchez. Buying him a car. You got heart Brother."

"Sometimes! Will and V ever talk about getting married?"

"They want to. Will's asked Vondee and I for V's hand. Oh, it's Sabrina Vondee Redmane. I call her by both. He just can't afford any wedding. We can't help either. Someday maybe."

Inspiration calling, Nick looked back out over the stone path toward the island in the distance. Heart?

"Where there's a Will there's a way."

Private thought!