Midnight Ep. 038: sHiELD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we just like forget that?" Will cringed. "I get how you denied V that day, but dude that was gross."

"Blame yourself! You were trespassing."

"I get it! I'm over that now that I know you better."

"You only know what I allow you to see. We are not friends Gullivant. What I offer you is advice and a chance to improve your life."

"The car tomorrow?"

"Paid back through service."

"How does service make me look tough? Makes me sound like a slave too."

"Slave to the grind. Every man serves himself Will. You build character through deed and evolution. I served my country as much as I served my own persona. This is only the beginning for you. I point, you jump!"

"What do I tell V about all this?"

"You tell her abide or move on."

"Oh, she'll abide when I'm around. I just worry when I'm not. You don't know V like I do. Her nympho attitude rules her more than I ever could."

"Then you've already failed. I'll hire someone else better suited."

"NO WAIT! Give me a chance here."

"Last chance. GROW UP!"

"Fuck!" Will bit his tongue wanting to mouth off when he looked across the property to see the Ford Raptor returning. "V's back." Nick ventured a look to see Mindy Biles driving the Raptor up behind her black Camaro to unload her belongings into it. The sunlight brighter on the road, Bearpaw's Raptor looked brand new. Shocking with as much dust in the air on the country roads. "I'll make you proud of me Nick ... just give me time." He felt that itch in his loins again. The drug X-AP347 was still nipping at his heels and the stress he was under only concealed his inner struggles. Nick said nothing and let Will walk away.

Running across the yard Will tromped over the bridge and up to the Raptor. Veronica was just now climbing down as Mindy was moving bags of clothing and necessities from the rear seating to her car's trunk. "Where the fuck is your dress?" Will saw her standing naked. Mindy refused to offer her a shirt after the stunt she pulled in Turncoat with Grant.

"It blew out the window. It's in a tree over a big ditch. Meany over there wouldn't let me borrow a shirt."

"After your bullshit? You're lucky I let you back in the truck." Mindy snapped.

"I got this Mrs. Biles." Will grabbed V by the arm and slammed her face forward into the closed truck door. Veronica could see their reflections and his angered features. One handed he held her pressed against the truck, hand on the back of her neck, his other hand undoing his pants to pull them lower. Magnificently hard thanks to adrenalin and drug, he rammed his cock into Veronica's clam. An easy relocation she gasped and watched his vision in the black gloss of freshly waxed metal. He looked so angry. "NEXT TIME YOU ASK PERMISSION!"

Mindy flared her eyes unable to see them with the door shut. Carrying her next suitcase to her car she peered around the passenger side of the truck just to be sure he wasn't hurting her. Seeing his bitterness, she almost felt sorry for V, yet not that much. Smirking she turned to place her case in her trunk. Twisting for another trip to the driver's side she walked right into her husband. Sawdust man!

"SHIT! Don't sneak up on me like that." The scent of sweat made her palm his chest, he not wearing a shirt. "Manly man! Mmm!"

"Took you long enough. Run into Grant?"

"You might say that."

"He hit on you again?"

"His plans were changed." She casts a thumb toward the racket just beyond their sight. "No, I didn't talk to Grant. He was too busy with little Miss Veronica." Clinton back stepping his wife walked her in reverse so that he could see the commotion. He found Veronica naked and being pounded hard by Will. Puckering at their efforts Clinton used a pinky on his ear to block the racket V was making. Hot little slut that's for sure. "She fucked Grant while I detailed Nick's truck. Unbelievable! She's a serious piece of work."

"So are you." Clinton grew dark just that fast. Tired or not he himself felt evil and gripped Mindy by her arm guiding her right up beside the young lovers. "Don't mind us." Clinton undid Mindy's pants and yanked them down. Shocked by his behavior Mindy whimpered then found her palms on the truck. Held by her neck just as Will had done with V, Clinton undid his pants and took Mindy from behind. The men never once looked at one another they just feverishly wailed on their bitches.

"APOLOGIZE TO MRS.BILES!" Will snapped, yanking V's head back by her hair.

"I'm sorry Mindy. I should have helped you."

"SELFISH AS ALWAYS!" Will ripped her a new one. "THAT SHIT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE V. I'M TIRED OF YOU BEING IMPULSIVE."

"You fucked Midnight..."

"BECAUSE I CAN! YOU WANNA STAY MY GIRL, THEN YOU FOLLOW MY RULES. NO MORE DOING OTHER MEN, OR WOMEN BEFORE YOU GET MY PERMISSION. ASK AND ACCEPT MY DECISION OR I'M DUMPING YOUR ASS."

"Will ... I ... okay! I'm sorry! I love you."

"I LOVE YOU TOO. THAT IS WHY THINGS ARE GOING TO BE DIFFERENT. LOVE OR NOT, I WILL END US IF YOU EVER DISOBEY."

"You done yelling?" Clinton growled; his ear was hurting. "What he said." He leaned into Mindy. His wife moaned and begged for forgiveness, tears falling out of sadness that she hurt him so. Clinton rather enjoyed hearing her apologize yet again. Thing is Clinton couldn't help but check out Veronica a bit, the petite young hottie was crazy sexy. Now that Clinton's eyes had been opened toward Britney Saunders and even the flirtations of young Lakshmi Surve, he was enjoying the good life. He never considered himself a womanizer, being faithful to Mindy all through their marriage but now ... roving eyes seemed right. He intended to enjoy life his way or no way. The bitches would take it or leave it.

Will wasn't as motivated as Clinton in his own roving eye. Mindy was cute but a little too heavy even in her medium build for his tastes. Older made no difference, she still looked young. However, inspiration struck Will after subtle glances at just how monstrous Clinton's anaconda cock was. The thoughts that V would be stunned with something that huge in her only made his venture that more appealing. Taking a chance Will growled. "Trade?"

Eyes bulged as both women looked at one another. Clinton pausing in his thrusts chuckled. "You sure?" Mindy leering back at her man with a hint of, "Oh shit!" Will was a cutie in her eyes but was her hubby really considering... "Oh fuck!" Clinton pulled out of Mindy roughly pushing her against the rear door. "You're up Kid." A swift transition Clint and Will took control over the tradeoff. Will shocked his dick wasn't going limp under the pressure of a less appealing lover went with it. Hitting Mindy, she yelped and watched the boy's reflection. He had his eyes closed and grew devilishly invested in her, even going so far as slapping her jiggly ass cheeks. Hell yes! Momma like!

Veronica being aggressively manhandled by the Grizzly screamed as his fist thick cock slammed up inside her. A dream come true, she was all in, Will offered her up so she was thrilled over the transition. V had an orgasm two minutes later. Best orgasm in her existence! No mistaking her reaction Will gnashed his teeth watching his girl shaking like San Andreas. Was this a mistake? Clinton enjoying V a tad too much gripped her by the back of her neck and peeled her sweaty hands from the waxed metal. Stepping back two feet he lifted her off her feet and fucked her flailing in the air. Veronica lost her mind, puppet on a string style. "YES! YES! YES! YES!" Over fifty verses she squirted like a busted water hose and expressed awe.

Walking her around a bit as he thrust up into the petite young Redmane he himself admired their reflection in the glossy metal. Feeling superior was new to Clinton but he liked it. Will wasn't saying stop so he pressed on. Taking his free hand he reached between them and sank a thumb as thick in diameter as a silver dollar up her cute butt pucker. Just that alone made V's eyes widen. Looking over at Will fucking Mindy he grinned. "We good?"

"Fuck that bitch. You can do better than that." Will grew grim.

"Goes for you too. Hit that puffy butt." Clinton razzed his wife who flipped him off laughing.

Will nearly joked but realized if he did, it would offend Mindy, as well as make V look as if this were just some game. "I'm serious ... TEAR THAT CUNT UP."

"Works for me."

Discovering Mindy not to be as awful as he first imagined Will chose to yank her ponytail. "Unbutton that shirt." He drew Mindy from the metal and let her release her breasts. Moving up under the back of her shirt Will unclasped Mindy's bra. From there Mindy herself lifted her bra cups up to show off her surprisingly firm 40D's. Reaching his free hand around Mindy he squeezed her left tit, cooing at his escalating temptations. She was worried he might quit while he was ahead but found him more interested now than expected. Reflection enjoyable, Mindy admired her body knowing she needed to work out more. Still, Will did seem to like her breasts. She liked his deeply embedded fingertips knowing it her destiny that he leaves certain bruises. GOD, YES!

Clinton moving away from the truck's side went around the front grill facing the bridge. In the distance he saw Lukas Porcupine dropping his jaw, he had been expecting Clinton to come back after a short break. Nick Sanchez noting Lukas stepped up beside the boy with both arms behind his back military style. "Find something interesting?"

"Is Mister Clint going to hurt V?"

"Probably!"

"I want a girlfriend, Nick." The boy pouted. "No one likes me."

"She's out there. Just be patient."

"I hope so. I like blondes. They have more fun."

"So, I hear."

They watched Clinton terrorize Veronica into one screaming orgasm after another. Nick wondering where Will was in all of this had to grumble. The boy was failing miserably if he was letting Clinton do his dirty work. This was his thought until Will encouraged Mindy right up beside Clinton standing in the road. Nick realizing the tradeoff puckered.

"Much better!" It was then he noted Lukas in a daze, his dick out jerking off. Patting the boy on the back, Nick stepped away and went off to check on Niles Gullivant. Lukas sensing something next to him looked over as he stroked his cock.

"Close your eyes. You're not old enough to be watching this." Hooboy! Imaginary friend? Odd that Lukas turned sideways as if hiding his pecker. "Quit following me!" Another turn in step while watching the freakshow out over the bridge. "Fine! Watch! I don't care." Too funny! Schizo, much?

"Want your puppet back?" Clinton winked at Will.

"Not until she passes out. Keep going!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" V was ecstatic!

"I can do that. Best hit my wife harder, she's barely moaning."

"Fuck you Clinton." Mindy laughed, "He's doing great."

Both men hammered their swaps into squealing chatterboxes. Veronica's early recital of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" was now a duo. Mindy joining in as she closed in on her own fair share of orgasms.

"Let's nut, Buddy." Clinton was losing his battle. Will nodding feverishly, "Asses on three?" Agreed! Pulling out of both women the boys bent their whores forward and shot a joyous load on their asses, milking their beasts for every drop. Once done Clinton released V who couldn't even stand, flopping forward in the dirt road. Mindy also cut free of Will's grip held her up by her ponytail but guided her in front of Veronica. Escorting Mindy to turn her back to the kneeling V, Will barked. "LICK HER ASS CLEAN." Whoa! V flared her eyes then eased forward and began tonguing her man's jizz from Mindy's cheeks. Clinton pulling his pants up chuckled at Will's authority. Slapping Will on the back he headed over the bridge leaving his wife behind.

"I love you too." She called out laughing. So much fun!

Will couldn't disagree.

Caretaker Police Department, a few hours earlier.

"Mom?"

Britney Saunders finally felt emotionally in control enough to pay a visit to the cellblock holding her crazy ass mother Shantel Bigelow. At the door she stood trying to find the words she needed before venturing in to face the hateful woman. With only silence, she wondered if it was the calm before the storm. "I'm coming in so we can talk like civilized human beings." Still nothing, she took a deep breath and marched headlong up to the bars of Shantel's cell. She found her mother asleep on her cot facing the wall. It hurt Brit just how far her mother had fallen in life. With only the fur coat that Brit bought her as a parting gift before leaving South Carolina behind, Shantel had gone as far as she could without help. She knew her mother snored like a derailing freight train; Brit knew very well she wasn't sleeping. "Quit playing possum and talk to me."

"Nothing to say. You abandoned me."

"Abandoned you? How many times growing up did you abandon me? Don't even go there, dog killer."

"You know I didn't run over Foo Foo on purpose."

"Which time? You drove over her more than once ... consecutively. Even before you had her stuffed and gave her to me as a doll. Then you ran over my doll twice more. Thank God, you don't have a car of your own."

"I should have a fuckin' Mercedes, you thieving little bitch. I WANT MY MONEY!"

"Oh, I'll divvy it up. I'm committing you to a mental hospital in a few days. All-expense paid trip to White Padded Cellville."

"Don't you dare! You know I'm not crazy ... just rambunctious."

"Sure! That's what it's called? Your own boyfriend turned you in I hear. Good for him, I heard he was married and is trying to change. Now it's your turn. Get the help you need Mom. Get back on your meds."

"Go suck your thumb."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Every day, five times a day Babygirl."

"I didn't need to know that. I'm going shopping in the morning to buy you clothes. What size are you now?"

"Size? I'm not wearing anything you give me Peaches."

"Oh? Then give me back my coat so I can run over it in my expensive new car."

"Rub it in you bitch."

"If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't be here, and you know it. As much as you hurt me growing up ... as much as you've hurt my siblings ... yes, I know I have brothers and sisters ... kids you gave away. Why me, mom? Why did you keep me and not them?"

"I loved you Baby..." Shantel sat up and slipped her coat off before venturing toward the cell door. Hobbling she cried and extended her arms for a hug. "Bring it in Honey. Please!" Caving in Britney reached through the bars and embraced her mom. At first it seemed sincere until Shantel tried to pluck the cell key from Brit's pants pocket.

"Put it back."

"I was just going to pat your cute behind for old times' sake."

"No, you weren't. Just stop already. How many kids have you given birth to mom? I have a right to know them. Was this why you always vanished leaving me with people? I've seen letters you wrote to unnamed father's, mom ... you couldn't even leave breadcrumbs so I could find my siblings? You abandoned me just so you could give birth then come home as if nothing happened? That's sick mom."

"Nosey bitch! Mind your own business."

"I think family is my business. I'll track my brothers and sisters down at some point with or without your help. I found my biological father Matt so I can find my siblings. I'd just prefer it if you helped me."

"Not a chance sweetie. You're an only child."

"In your eyes. Why was I the special one? Matt told me you only hooked up with him three times then disappeared. Did you like sell your babies for beer money?"

"Why didn't I think of that?" Shantel mused with a puzzled look. "Fine you're not an only child. You've got three sisters and a brother. Your brother nearly killed me giving birth, big lil bastard he was, just like his daddy."

"Where can I find him? My sisters?"

"Who cares! You don't need anyone but me baby."

"You're wrong."

"Bad people baby. You don't need to know them. I was a mobster's mistress."

"Uh huh! Let me guess Don Corleone?"

"You know Vito? I made him an offer he couldn't refuse." She shakes her tits against the bars.

"I think we're done for today. I give up on you mom. Once I get you situated in the hospital, I never want to see you again. I don't need to buy you clothing tomorrow I hear with strait jackets it's one size fits all."

"Bet I make it look good."

"I will be burning that fur coat."

"You leave Foo Foo alone."

"Mine! All mine!" Brit pushed her mother back from the bars. Heading to the exit door she heard a jingle of the cell door. Looking at her pants she realized her kleptomaniac mother had swiped the key regardless of catching her the first time. In a mad rush out of her cell Shantel went into a fit of rage.

"I WANT MY MONEY!"

Charging like a naked bull she slammed into Britney and sent them into the slightly ajar exit door. Falling open under their weight they landed together on the floor and rolled about. In the confrontation Shantel cackled and tried to scissor with her own daughter.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

"GIVE MOMMA A BIG KISS." Wrong lips!

"Hi!"

Looking up at a new arrival, Shantel stared right into the barrel of a mace dispenser. Brit threw her mother off of her and rolled out of harm's way just as adorably cute dispatcher Hannah Bell covering her own face with her shirt, blasted Shantel in the eyes. Oh, the agony! Shoving Shantel back inside the cellblock Hannah locked the door and ran to the front door for fresh air. Britney right behind her with her own shirt over her nose joined the girl outside.

"What in tarnation?"

Walking toward them from the parking lot was Officer Randall Koones. Laughing at their shirts being lifted up over their breasts to smother their faces, he saw Hannah's perky 36C's and Britney's much fuller 38C's. Nice if his eyes weren't tearing up. A scent of mace lingering he waved his hand and kept his distance.

He didn't want to know.

The Santee REZ!

"Morrrrrrrrrrre! Morrrrrrrrrrre!"

"Where the fuck did Oliver find this whore?" Virgil "Ghost Pepper" Halfcock was winded after having nailed the petite blonde nympho Alexis Roster for a fourth time in seven hours. There was no satisfying this twat. Even as another took his place, she was all over the guy clawing at him and using her feet to imprison her new lover. Eying their co-founder Leroy Blackrock on the phone looking agitated, Virgil stumbled over to complain. Leroy hanging up in a hurry winced at Virgil's weeping cock. Halfcock he was!

"Get that bitch downstairs. We could be having company. Nathan Upside Down Crow just informed me that Caretaker PD is on the Rez. Evidently, they're looking for a blonde that went missing. He says he overheard people talking about it. I can't reach Heavy Feather to find out if this girl is the missing chick or not. Let's play it safe."

"Pit?"

"Pit!"

Virgil took only time enough to put his pants and boots on before encouraging Ali's current cock out of her. Gripping her by her blond hair he drug her off the Charter table and forced her to walk along at a brisk speed. Taking her into the garage he marched her downstairs into an oil pit for changing oil. Pushing a special shelving unit aside he forced her into darkness. Within was only a mattress on the floor and chains attached to the wall. She laughed the entire time she was being shackled. It wasn't until duct tape went over her mouth that she felt something wasn't right.

"Shut the fuck up and wait here for Ollie. He misses you."

Quiet just that fast, she lay on the mattress and kicked her leg chains wildly. Seeing her glee Virgil shut the door of the soundproof room and returned the shelf to its place in blocking it.

"Stupid cunt!"

Definitely!

He'd hit it again, and again, and again!

12