Midnight Ep. 039: FLYTRAP

Story Info
Searching for more than a lost soul. A Father's QUESTion!
9.2k words
4.92
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 39 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

__________________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Chapter 39: FLYTRAP

__________________

The REZ! 3:45 PM!

"Thank you for agreeing to join me, Victor. I know this is your territory and I mean every respect possible. If it weren't for my daughter being the one missing, I'd go through proper channels, search warrants and all. I just need to resolve this confrontation as peacefully as possible without any outside influence." Sheriff Dolan Roster stood by his patrol car facing the Sheriff of the Rez, one Victor Bonebury, a heavy-set man of 5'8, Santee born with peppered hair. Next to them loitered Albert Roster, Dolan's dad and former Sheriff back in the day.

"Newton Waterfall requested I go easy on you in this circumstance. I have kids myself Roster I'd want the same if mine went missing. So, you believe she's with Oliver Heavy Feather right this minute?"

"Uncertain! All I have to go on was a report that they saw my daughter riding out of Caretaker on the back of Ollie's bike. I just need to know if it's really her. If it is, I'll take her home in the trunk of my squad car if I need to. She's too young and impressionable to be hooking up with the likes of Oliver. If I'm wrong, I will wholeheartedly apologize for wasting everyone's time."

"Ollie's bike is by his trailer." Rez Officer Rosemary "Rosie" Deerjohn walked up after checking out the trailer park down the hill just beyond the club SanTease. "Looks like Calvin's gone though. I hear music coming from within."

"Let's take a stroll Roster. Just you and I. Rosie you stay put in case we need back up for any reason. We all know Ollie's a scrapper. Word of advice Sheriff?"

"I'm listening Victor."

"I'd leave Caprice there in the car. I heard rumblings of Ollie strong arming her outside Coastal Waiters yesterday."

"Same here! She filled me in."

"You know about this guy running with Lillian Bearpaw? Rosie, there told me that he and Ollie had words, even if they didn't show it while she was around. Her eyes are keen, suspicions always at an arrows pace."

"Nick Sanchez."

"Ah! The guy who's hiring Santee and throwing around more money than Nodin Merrick on a good day."

"His intentions are noble. My side of that story is the same. Ollie was pissed over CC there seeing other people. He still feels like she belongs to him."

"And you believe he's using your daughter to get even because..." Victor wasn't stupid, Caprice was sitting in the middle of the front seat. "... you're seeing Caprice too?"

"I'm not... yeah!" A frown creased Dolan's forehead, guilty as charged, "Not much escapes your notice does it, Bonebury. We like one another. It just happened."

"Is she seeing this Sanchez too?"

"No!" He protected Nick, "He's seeing Midnight Amador."

"Not Lillian? He was with her according to Rosie."

"She's helping him out at Harbinger Shoals. History on the place stuff."

"Bad mojo Harbinger." Vic grimaced. "Place is haunted."

"He seems to be getting along with his ghosts just fine. Anyway, can we start walking?" Dolan was anxious to reunite with Alexis. Nodding with respect Victor took the lead. Dolan pointing at his dad with a stern request, "Keep CC in the car Pop."

"Got your six Son." No problem, Albert returned to the patrol car after ogling Rosemary a bit, the officer flirting some on her own as she kept watch on the club. Mostly eye contact but she did roll her palm over her butt cheek to get a wrinkle out of her slacks, patting down that pesky critter at worst. Albert did like her ass. The club wasn't jumping at this hour, but it was open. Pretty much ten people within tops, bouncers and bartenders making up five of those. No eyes in the windows spying was a good sign. At least Dolan might have the element of surprise. Nice thought! They should have been eying the trees across from the club. Prying eyes were ever present. Kids! Money was money! Who needed schooling anyway.

Nathan Upside Down Crow was all about moolah, from morning light until sundown, the kid eluded school and any semblance of a family life. His parents were poor and uncaring, so the boy simply led his life as a lookout to the highest bidder. That normally meant Nodin Merrick, but of late he had been too busy with his daughter Crimson in the hospital. Not even Nathan knew the elder was back at home, he had returned long past his bedtime.

"At least Oliver doesn't have a dog to warn him." No, just a crow.

"Do not be too sure." Victor quietly informed Dolan, "The REZistance has many eyes to keep us law enforcers at bay."

"Fingers crossed those eyes are elsewhere at the moment." Wishful thinking Sheriff Roster. A texted warning from Nathan Heavy Feather while on their walk down the hill gave a certain warrior a heads up. Without so much as acknowledging the boy back the REZistance President looked and lowered his cell without waver, he was rather busy at the moment.

Victor Bonebury while normally by the book unless it paid extremely well, took it upon himself to glance through window after window to find no activity until he reached the front deck. With music blaring metal in the form of Disturbed's song Stupify he winced to see a sight that haunted even he. A cute young blonde fitting the description of Dolan's daughter was totally nude and bouncing heartily on Oliver's huge dick, seated appropriately on his living room sofa. Her back to him he paused to admire her tight little body, that rippling pussy tugging out along the man's thickness. Victor loved his porn as much as Albert Dolan. Even a Sheriff who barely got laid at home found sex stimulating, a sweet young thing even better, he was in his second childhood. Unfortunately, Dolan was not as patient.

Marching straight up to the screen door, the interior barricade wide open Dolan also caught sight of the girl from behind. She looked like Alexis just enough to rile him up. With a snarl he beat on the glass door loudly, spawning only Oliver to look toward it. The girl rode his cock like a vicious champ not wanting to waste a single sensation. Reeling high on a popped Ecstasy only added that extra effort.

"HEAVY FEATHER!" Dolan snapped as Victor joined him to calm the Caretaker in charge. Seeing both lawmen now, Oliver held his girl's lower back and cradled her to him as if holding a child, her face burrowing into his neckline kissing it. Standing tall the warrior walked right up to the screen door and sneered at the duo. Her thighs persistently active over his girth evident, moans as well.

"Can't you see I am busy?"

"ALEXIS!" Dolan was ready to rip the locked screen door wide open. Prying the girl's ass cheeks wider and depositing a thumb up her anal cavity only fueled Dolan's anger and the girl's ability to thrive on sensuality.

"Put the girl down Ollie." Victor instructed. "Let's do this peacefully."

"I do not share." Ollie glared as the girl gyrated on his cock feverishly without care of whom was watching. She loved this magnificent cock, and she was going to have to be pried off of it. Cumming right in front of them only added anger, juices dripping to the ancient looking carpet below.

"ALEXIS!!!" Dolan nearly broke the glass until Ollie allowed the strung-out girl to look behind her. Realizing it wasn't Alexis, but damn near her twin Dolan went pale.

"Would you be my daddy? Is it allowance time?" She giggled palming Ollie's face while teasing the two Sheriff's.

"Is that her?" Victor asked Dolan.

"No." Obviously Wilhelmina at the fabric store was mistaken in seeing Ollie and Alexis ride off together. The chill of something even worse happening to Alexis overcame Dolan's soul. "Sorry Oliver." Victor appealed to the biker as Dolan turned and stepped down from the deck. Victor eying Oliver as he shut his inside door via his foot without another word swallowed dryly. He felt badly for Dolan.

"Sorry Sheriff." Victor sighed as he stepped down beside Dolan. "I'll keep my eyes peeled in case she is elsewhere on the Rez." Dolan eying the other trailers saw a cigarette cherry light up through a glass window.

"Who lives there?"

"Old woman Craw... daddy. Sorry, but that's her last name. Simone Crawdaddy, she's deaf and like 80. Only reason she survives the roar of the bikes and the loud music."

"Deaf, deaf?"

"No! Hearing aid last I knew, so yeah." Vic observed Dolan take out his cell and call his dad back at the car. "Hey, Pop? How rusty are your sign language skills? Walk on up here I need you to question someone." Call ended Victor scratched his head.

"If he doesn't, Rosemary knows how. Her nephew is deaf too."

"She makes good backup."

"Backs up nicely." Victor thought. At 42, Rosie was single and ofttimes more flirtatious than she should be, case in point her sly flirtations toward Albert earlier. To their surprise Rosie was joining them without being called in. Side by side with Albert they made their way down. Dolan seeing her smiling at his dad just wasn't well timed but who was he to tell his dad at his age to stop looking? He just hoped CC would sit tight. As if!

Hearing a motorcycle coming in from behind the patrol car, Caprice tilted the rearview mirror to see whom it might be, suspecting a REZistance member. While it was in a sense it wasn't any male. "Ellie Maize!" She recalled her fellow and former LEZistance rider, Eleanor Maize unsaddling from her own personal bike and walking inside on the club. She didn't even look at the cop cars out front and that alone nagged Caprice. "Something isn't right about nosey Ellie. She's a snoop most days." Grumbling at knowing the risk, CC left the vehicle and made her way inside the club, the bouncer just inside recognizing CC instantly beamed.

"Sexiest traitor I've ever seen." He chuckled.

"Bernard Thunderhawk... how you been handsome?"

"I am good! Here to wait tables?" He eyed her waitress uniform with an extra hint of cleavage. "Tips might not be as good in that get up."

"Passing through Bernie. Just saw Ellie come in so I thought I'd say hi. Sisterhood and all!"

"Not any sister of mine bitch." Ellie spoke up from the bar where she flirted with a hot bartender and nursed a mug of beer. Whirling on her barstool, Ellie wearing denim hot pants, a white cut off t-shirt and her LEZistance vest over it shared her incredible legs. Santee tan and raven curls she was drop dead gorgeous, even with dark sunglasses mingled amongst her crop of ravens. "You have a lot of nerve coming in here."

"Why? Because I had sense enough to get out while I could? I just wasn't into the biker life anymore Ellie. Oliver was just getting too crazy for my tastes." The bartender being new and extraordinarily hot in every way at 24 and buxom, eyed CC with interest. Bernie seeing the girl's chemistry testing moved behind the bar and casually pulled her aside. Warning her of Ellie's switchblade temper the bartender changed her fancy quickly.

"Born leader Ollie!" Eleanor sneered, "Sure he gets out there, but he's tough and gets the job done. So why are you with the pigs outside?"

"Sheriff Roster's daughter went missing. A tip led him to Ollie."

"Fucking the pig?"

"No secret these days I suppose."

"There's the key CC to the promised land, no secrets."

"I'm not indulging, I know better. All I want is to be left alone by Ollie. I only came along to support Dolan in his search. Haven't seen Ollie with a cute young blonde about 18 years of age, have you?"

"Not since you." Ellie checked out her cleavage with a nibbled lower lip.

"Quit looking at my tits. Those days are gone LEZ Rider." CC laughed. "I can't say I don't miss your native tongue though."

"Old times sake?" Ellie rotated left and patted the bar.

"Tempting but I don't want the bartender there getting jealous." CC noticed the girl shyly staring even after Bernard's talk. "I will take a beer though. Can I buy you a refill Ell?"

"Sure nuff! Pull up a skirt bitch." She turned to face the bartender and drained her mug dry before tapping an ornate fingernail on the bar, yellow in color and painted as if a corn cob, "Forthright? Foam us!"

"Forthright?" CC squinted curiously. "Any relation to Toby Forthright?"

"My cousin." The girl tried not to stare, using her pouring skills to divert assumption. "How do you know Toby?"

"He did my tats a few years back. Still in business out of his daddy's tool shed?"

"He is. He even put up a sign over the door. Calls the shop FLYTRAP now."

"I wonder why? Does he still have that glory hole cut into the tin?" Caprice chuckled, knowing Toby was gay, the girl busted up giggling and affirming it to be fact. "Nice! Tell him Caprice says hey girl."

"Flaming queer! Bod love him!" Ellie claimed her new mug saluting the bartender, "Me? I'm an Aiming Queer. Call me a spARROW."

"I'll do that." The bartender smiled brightly, ignoring Bernard's advice to mingle, "He lives just down the block from me. He's going to tat me up here soon as I decide what I want done. What are yours?" She delivers CC's mug then intentionally pats Ellie's hand with a wink to throw the woman off. "Oh, I'm Daisy by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Daisy." CC unbuttons her uniform without delay and stands up between her seat and Ellie. Facing Ellie, she removes her uniform just to show off her tats. No panties or bra beneath was nothing new to Ellie or Bernard, both having seen her naked more times than not. For Daisy however this was a first. "Speaking of..." She now faced the bartender and shared her black ink paradise. "Note my dark daisies?"

A floral arrangement around her breasts and underneath were perfectly proportioned. "Toby hated inking these babies." Ellie drank her beer glaring between the two women, trying herself not to stare at CC's perfect 38C's. The few customers in the club waiting on any show to begin quickly devoted attention toward her perfection. Outsider, Caucasian or not she was just built like a porn star. Exactly why Oliver Heavy Feather courted her back in the day.

"Oh maaan! Toby worked hard on you, didn't he?" Daisy moved from behind the bar for a better look. With all of CC's tats on her upper body front and back she showed off for Daisy. "Was there any inspiration to choose daisies? I know it wasn't in my honor, we've never met." Snort!

"I never wear a bra."

"She's pushing up daisies." Ellie chuckled reaching over to pinch CC's left nipple, which led to a swat like a fly. "You never used to push this daisy away."

"That was then this is..."

"WOW!" Daisy Forthright caressed her fingertips along CC's back at the tree trunk going directly down her spine to the crease of her ass. "Tree of Life?"

"My SanTree!" CC chuckled. "There was a time I might have married Ollie, and the Santee for the most part was good to this outsider. Right, Maize?" She couldn't disagree with that. The whole club loved CC. "Seemed fitting that the club was my family for, well, in my mind still family even if I did break a branch off so to speak." Feeling Daisy's fingertip slide slowly down to the crease of her ass CC trembled but ignored it due to Ellie. Saved by the front door opening, a bright light blinding everyone. Daisy took that moment to pinch CC on the ass and head back behind the bar. CC withheld acknowledging her presuming Ellie's interest in the girl.

"What's going on in here?" The light faded as the door closed. In walked Mikaela Merrick the club's manager, dressed in a tight red mini dress and black boots, cleavage ready to pop from her shoulder less outfit. Her hair perfect she seemed chipper.

"Hey Mikki, long time."

"Why are you naked? You don't work here." Mikaela stepped closer and offered CC a hug then whispered, "You know I'd hire you."

"I was just getting dressed." CC chuckled rubbing Mikki's back. "What's with the Hicky? Who are you seeing?" Close examination!

"Hicky?" Mikaela flared her eyes, "Where?" She immediately went over to a mirrored beer sign as her closest reflection. Instead of getting dressed CC followed Mikki and hugged her from behind.

"Soooo! Mikki the Hicky, who's the lucky guy? Girl?"

Haunted at missing the Hicky on her shoulder knowing full well it was from her father Nodin she froze in CC's clutches. "None of your business." She played it off. It really wasn't! "Get dressed unless you're going up on stage. Seeing as I don't have a dancer here, yet you could break the bank."

"Only if you go up there with me." CC winked playfully, only joking. Mikaela however recalled she and Dr. Freak up on-stage last night. She had more Hickie's all over her thanks to that ravenous redhead. Those however were hidden below the belt.

"My dad got bent out of shape the last two times I went up there. He's trying to make me grow up. Better not! Tempting though."

"Hey!" Caprice whispered, "While I have you all to myself. Have you seen a cute blonde about 18 hanging around here? Up with Ollie maybe?"

"No. I did overhear a customer talking about one running around in a bikini but that's really all I know. I've been kind of distracted lately. Crimson's snakebites and my dad." Also biting her!

"Nodin all up in your ass?" CC pouted in her reflection on the beer sign. She could see Mikaela turn pale at the question. Not just her father fucking her up the ass before she came to work, but of Calvin Heavy Feather pounding her backside all night long just a day earlier.

"He just wants better of me. I've gone wild way too often the last year. You know that. Who's this blonde you're asking about?"

"Sheriff Dolan Roster's daughter went M.I.A., and word is she's been spotted on the Rez with Ollie. I just figured you might know something. This place is gossip central."

"If it involves Ollie, you might ask Calvin."

"Last time I was around Calvin he tore my ass up."

"What? You've fucked Calvin?"

"Come on Mikki, I lived with those two bastards before I ditched the Rez. They shared me now and then."

"Wow! How did I not know that?"

"Calvin's the good Feather. He liked to tickle. I just never spoke behind his back out of respect. Damn good in bed though I gotsta say." Mikaela certainly agreed with that sentiment.

"You better get dressed. I saw the cops outside, well their cars. I assume they went up to talk to Ollie?"

"Yeah! Haven't heard gunfire or war cries so I'm guessing it's civil. He doesn't know I'm here yet far as I know. He did come to the diner and harass me yesterday. A friend of mine took care of him."

"That Sanchez guy? He's a scary one."

"Also awesome in bed." She laughed. "But not that friend, a girlfriend I met who knows jujitsu. She took Ollie by surprise because of her build. Short and slightly overweight. She's crazy but nice as heck." Breaking free of Mikki, she went back for her waitress uniform only to find it missing. "Awww, hell!"

Ellie Maize had picked it up and took it on stage tying it to the top of a stripper pole. Daisy pointing her out as Ellie swung in circles on the pole playfully, flipping off the five customers waiting on a stripper. Close as they were getting at the moment. Caprice shook her head as Bernard turned on some music to the tune of Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi. While it made CC edgy to go on stage after her dress nobody was in her corner, they found it amusing. Even Mikaela giggled then pictured Dr. Freak, being a doctor and comparing her to the song. Bad Medicine indeed!

"Better go get your uniform." Mikki laughed. "I'll be in my office if you need me."

"You're a big help... MISS MANAGER!"

********

Down the hill at Simone Crawdaddy's trailer, one over from Oliver Heavy Feather, Dolan Roster and Victor Bonebury were joined by Deputy Rosie Deerjohn and Dolan's father Albert Roster. A knock on the door meant nothing to a deaf woman. Only her cat reacting to a noise attracted the old woman to investigate the visitors at her doorstep. Easing the door open at seeing Police uniforms she pointed at her ears to inform them of her impairment. Prepared Rosie being Santee like Simone took point in signing. Too bad it became charades as Simone in her long life had never once learned to sign herself.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers