Midnight Ep. 039: FLYTRAP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come and get it Bandit." Nick spoke up then retreated with his remaining food to the staircase. Climbing down halfway he heard the chatter of the animal and grinned. "You can thank Miss Bearpaw for that when she visits again. I'm good with you hanging out just clean your room." He left the creature to eat in peace.

Heading back outdoors he glared out across his property to see Clinton and Mindy joined by Will Gullivant and Veronica Redmane, V still butt ass naked and all over Will. "I guess they concluded business." Earlier the two couples played the exhibitionists regardless of the Santee workers watching them fuck out on the main road for all to see. Another survey of his surroundings he spotted Lukas Porcupine bumbling about uncertain what to do. The boy had been learning how to use a chainsaw from Clinton until he took a break. Even after jerking off watching his mentor destroy Veronica in midair, the boy looked sad. Alone! Sighing, Nick let it go, he didn't need to start teaching anyone else how to control their destiny. William was a one and done. Clinton seemed to get the idea all by himself. Nick was pretty impressed with both men.

Moving into the house Nick went to find his cooler to put the leftover burgers away until he could get back home. Locating it in the basement where he left it, he took it back upstairs to haul it out to the freshly cleaned Raptor. Passing by Clinton on the bridge Nick stopped cold. "Biles?"

"Yeah? I know get back to work."

"That too! You do realize Veronica Redmane is going to beg you for more of that treatment. I guarantee she's never experienced that much overpowering helplessness. Good job!"

"Unexpected! Fun though. Tight ass pussy."

"Doubt that! You're just hung like horse."

"I may not know my family, but I was definitely blessed with some solid DNA."

"Can't argue with that. Where's the wife?"

"We smudged up your truck some. I made her go buff the sidewalls, so it looked nice and neat for ya."

"Maid service? Nice! How'd she like Will?"

"First guy she's ever fucked in front of me. I think she withheld some of her feelings. Came hard enough so, my guess is she liked it."

"Will?"

"Ain't his type." He laughed. "All good!"

"I have a few more chores for you but not your priority. Tomorrow, I want the jungle behind the barn cut down to look nice. Leave just enough willow trees to give it flair, I'll trust your landscaping skills."

"No problem! What else?"

"Keep showing Will your dominant side. I'm grooming him but he could still use an ear. I'm giving your wife a chance Biles, it's your failure if she fails me. I meant that month away from her but seeing as she corrupted that timeout, set her straight without the violence."

"That's the plan. Thanks for being cool about it. I didn't know she'd just show up like this. I do love her Nick. She loves me."

"Keep it that way. One last thing... Lukas over there? Be a big brother, he needs one."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Finish up over there and go back to your hotel. Relax! Big day tomorrow."

"You're the man."

"Won't argue with that." A nod Nick moved on leaving Clint to rejoin an eager Lukas out by the fallen trees. A few more trims to remove branches and the day was over for them.

While Clinton dealt with his job, Nick made his way to the Raptor. Hearing Mindy Biles singing made him wince and follow the songbird to the passenger side of the truck. Finding her bent forward and briskly using a t-shirt to rub out the palm and chest prints left in the glossy metal Nick admired her work.

"Wax on, wax off!" He chuckled.

"Karate Kid fan?" She looked over and smirked.

"I know graceful moves when I see them. I'm not detecting the kicking power, but I do see potential in the arms."

"Jujitsu!"

"Every martial art out there." He bragged about his own skill set. "I won't apologize for my stern attitude earlier today. I will however give you and Clinton a chance to iron out your fires. Already warned him not to fail me, same goes for you. Without me he'd have gotten probation, possibly even a felony charge. All because of..."

"Me! I get it! I'm grateful to you. Really! Our lives are going to change dramatically and believe you me, I'm ready. I love that man with all my heart Mister Sanchez."

"Keep buffing." He noted her waver.

"It's coming out." She smirked.

"Not what I meant."

"I'm not clear then."

"You lose your clothes. Keep buffing it."

"Ohhh... in the buff. Why? You like what you see? I saw you watching us from over the bridge. Voyeur much?"

"If it keeps me entertained."

"You like watching my big titties bouncing around?"

"You do have nice tits. This isn't about my desires, it's about your husband's. Keep him happy no matter what he has you do."

"I believe I'm off to a good start. I had a threesome with he and Britney last night. Well, kind of a foursome even though Caprice only used her dildo and laid next to us. Does that count?" She giggled. "See that's why I cheated Mister Sanchez, before this Clinton was all... I don't know... predictable? Last night proved to me he can open up. Thirty minutes ago, even more so. I like this new Hubby. I'm truly glad he wants to change as much as I do. Maybe if we had communicated better before I got stupid..."

"Then you two would never have been drawn into my world."

"I guess that's true. Shiny enough for you?" She removed her t-shirt buffing cloth to see herself in the metal. Moving behind her he sat his cooler on the ground and palmed her shoulders. Trembling at the pressure she buckled at the knees. "Good lord! That's some grip. Massage those while you're at it."

"I'm not hitting on you."

"I didn't think, well, maybe a little."

"Clinton deserves your knees. Start proving that to him."

"Uhhh? Okay! I love giving head so I can do that."

"Not what I meant."

"Respect?"

"Good girl."

"Are you trying to turn my man into you?"

"He's not far off as a beginner. You saw him with Veronica, how he thrived on her being a puppet in his grasp. Do you think he's going to not want that again?"

"No way can he lift me like that. I have a hundred pounds on that girl. Same for Britney, she's as big as I am. Are you saying he will lose interest in me... us... and go for petite and ragdoll?"

"Your job is to make him desire both. Let him do what makes him God. You bow before him and make certain he never loses interest in you."

"Wow! So, find ways to keep Clinton into all of us?"

"Where are Will and V?"

"Over in his dad's truck. Hear the shocks squeaking?" She giggled.

"I do now. Good ears!" He raises his hands and pinches her earlobes with a chuckle. Hearing an approaching vehicle, he released her with a pat on the arm. "Rez Rider's here to pick up the workers. Wait in your car for Clinton. Shock him when he gets in."

"How?"

"What part of keeping his interest dulls your brain?"

"Naked?"

"Good beginning."

"It's so hot out here. I wish I'd have brought some water." Nick drops to his cooler, opening it and removing his thermos. "Tell me that's cold."

"Cool at best. Was iced tea... little watered down but tasty." He swishes it about before handing it up to her. "Help yourself."

Opening it she pours a cup and quenches her thirst. "Lemony! It's not that watered down. May I have a second cup?"

"Finish it off."

"Bless you." She just tilts the thermos and drinks out of the bottle rather than pour more. Guzzling it she smacked her lips and sealed the bottle handing it back. "That hit the spot." G-spot in ten minutes. X-AP347 would certainly play a part.

Cooler in hand he opened the truck door and sat it on the floorboard. Door closed Nick left her to stretch and walk back to her black Camaro. Getting in she fired up her air conditioning and waited it out. Observing the Santee workers boarding the bus she found her pussy tingling. Each man that walked by her drew her attention. Even if they weren't handsome, she found something cute about them. Fire between her legs she squirmed. Bus filled she couldn't take it anymore and stepped out of her car to disrobe. Guys saw her stripping and waved at her until she hopped back into her driver's seat. Reclining and moving her seat back she got busy. Fingers embedded within her wet pussy Mindy Biles was feeling the effects of the drug in the tea. Yep! Definitely not watered down. Nick should have probably questioned how the effects of the drug would be on her diabetes.

Sneaking up on Will and Veronica fucking in the front seat of his dad's pickup truck Nick grinned, "Maybe I'll offer V a drink here soon. As if she needs it." Slapping the window on the passenger side made V yelp and hand roll it down. "Better hurry up Niles is coming."

"GOD, I HOPE SO!" She whined excessively loud. "Please Will make your dad fuck me."

"I told you no. Accept that." Will kept on thrusting, eyes lifted to meet with Nick's approval. A nod later Nick drew out his cell and pulled up the surveillance cameras at his borrowed beach house. Smirking at the activity on it he zoomed in on Midnight Amador's face. Feeling evil Nick showed Will the camera feed. Just seeing Midnight's begging expression even with that dildo gag down her throat was inspiration supernova.

Snarling like a wolf Will Gullivant detonated so hard into Veronica, the girl's screams fell silent. Awestruck at the rapid fire within her she lost her mind clawing at him. Topping that, Nick drew the zoom back to let Will watch Midnight bobbing her hips back and forth as if picturing herself being fucked doggystyle. "AGAIN, YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Those shocks were... shocked... just as much as Niles was when he joined Nick to see the kids. Chuckling, Niles edged Nick aside and palmed V's mouth, her screams escalating to the point of glass breakage. "Damn! What got into them?" He asked Nick.

"You lock everything up?"

"Sure did." Niles nodded, "Wrap it up you two, and I better not sit in jizz or you're both walking home." Mostly in the middle of the seat. Will just had V lick it all up. Sadly, Niles drove home with her straddling Will on the passenger side, her shoulders mashed under the roof above her. Daddy Gullivant swerved a bit watching. He needed to get laid.

Clinton met up with Mindy as she lay exhausted in her reclined seat, the floorboard soaked in cum and succulent juices. Growling at her she crawled over into the passenger seat and began again. Clinton assuming the driver's seat felt his jeans get soaked and laughed about it. Fucking waterbeds! On the way back to the hotel he fingered her repeatedly, Mindy rubbing his cock and swearing her love and loyalty. Yeah, he swerved all over the road too. Reaching their destination, he fucked her in the hotel parking lot against the front grill uncaring who might see them. Mindy was insatiable. He had to carry her to his room. The bed was hopping even when Britney Saunders returned. Respectful of their passion she put the Do Not Disturb sign on their knob and went to her own room. Lovebirds!

Alone after everyone was gone and just standing on his bridge looking out over his property Nick returned to looking at his slaves on his phone. Battery low he only watched Midnight to begin with. Hard as a rock he was tempted to masturbate on his bridge but chose to save it. A final pan back on the zoom he watched Bearpaw teasing Midnight with her extended gag. The pups were playful. Dildo swatting at Midnight without crossing her line took talent. Midnight giving chase and also not overstepping was quite enjoyable. Bearpaw's ingenuity deserved a reward.

"Milkshake with her burger, extra X-AP347."

Midnight?

Full meal deal!