Midnight Ep. 039: FLYTRAP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbelievable!" Dolan mumbled at the misfortune in communicating.

"Not every deaf person knows sign language Sheriff Roster." Victor frowned, "The Rez is isolated you know."

"Sorry! I'm just frustrated Vic." He grumbled over sounding unsympathetic. Even as Rosie tried Dolan simply took out his cellphone and brought up a picture of, he and Alexis together. Showing it to Simone as she puffed her cigarette, forcing Rosemary to fan her freedom of it, the woman got a look at the girl in the photo. Using his hand Dolan pointed at Simone, then at his eyes before finally directing her eyesight to Alexis. Easily understood Simone pointed toward Oliver's trailer. Dolan smiled at her then looked at Albert and Victor.

"Don't jump the gun yet Dolan." Vic used a palm to relax the hopeful daddy. "She might be confusing the blond over there with Ollie right now." Bonebury was right and Dolan nodded in agreement. A few minutes later they heard the roar of a bike starting up. Oliver and his date Paulina were fully dressed and hitting the road. Acting as if nothing bothered him Ollie simply pulled away casually, not kicking up dust. Dolan pointing at his cell pic of Alexis, then at the girl on Ollie's Harley he emphasized with hand gestures as if to say, "Same girl?"

Simone shook her head with a frown and spoke up as best she could. Being deaf since her mid-teens her voice wasn't perfect. Not mute just choppy in pronunciation. "Punk." She spoke.

"Not Oliver." Dolan sighed, "Same girl?" Simone shook her head again and tried once more, "Punk." A shrug amongst law enforcers Victor was ready to call it. Feeling misunderstood Simone drew their attention to her with a fan of her own hands. Cigarette in her lips she was free to palm her sagging breasts. "PUNK!" From palming to showing her bra cup briefly she once more said, "Punk."

"Hold up son." Albert winced, "Is she saying pink? Ali was wearing a pink bikini yesterday when she disappeared. Even Wilhelmina mentioned it." Uncertain, Rosemary took it upon herself to get to the bottom of it. Unbuttoning her shirt Rosie showed Simone her own pale pink bra which led to Simone pointing at it then at her hips again reciting, "Punk."

"Don't look at me I'm not showing her my matching pink panties." Rosie sighed. "Good as it gets you peeping toms." Albert was grinning from ear to ear.

"Not now Pop!" Dolan grew uptight. Al winked at Rosie who buttoned her uniform shirt back up. "So, are we concluding Simone here knows Alexis and that the other girl isn't her?"

"Rosie?" Vic lured her aside, "Follow Heavy Feather before he gets too far away. He's heading into the Rez not out, so we can at least keep tabs on him."

"On it!" She bolted away into an amazing run. For 42 she was spry and full of energy. Albert continued to smile at her ass shaking all the way up the hill.

"Hey! Head out of the gutter. GRANDDAUGHTER!" Dolan snapped his fingers while Victor thanked Simone for her time.

"Sorry! Ever since I tapped Olive Longtree I've, yeah."

"Not now!" Dolan walked up toward the club. Albert and Victor keeping pace. Rounding the side of SanTease Dolan stopped cold in his tracks. "Where the fuck is CC?" Hearing guys whupping and hollering in the club Dolan pinched the bridge of his nose. "You have got to be kidding me?"

Albert taking point entered the club, followed by Victor and Dolan. Sure, enough up on stage was one bombshell blonde swinging upside down from the stripper pole. Her uniform still tied up above her meant that CC wasn't having any luck in reaching it. Ellie hurling dollar bills at the stage was dying laughing.

"KEEP TRYING SKANK!"

"Fuck you, Maize!" CC laughed in reply then noticed Dolan and the others. Sliding down the pole she rolled into a seated position facing the guys. "Don't mind me I'm just living in the moment." Albert seeing CC naked was biting his knuckle for fear if he didn't that hand would be down his cargo pants. Even Victor had to toss a dollar on stage just for laughs. "Hey there Vicky! Now I can pay someone to get my dress down from up there."

Out of nowhere Daisy Forthright jumped up on stage and climbed the pole with ease. Ellie scowling at the girl's interference decided it was time to go. Cops around was never a good thing. Fading out the front door she was on her bike and heading into the Rez, not far behind Rosemary Deerjohn. Thinking nothing of her Ellie just continued on her way back to the club's headquarters in the country. Rosie spotting Ellie in her mirror had to abandon chasing after Oliver for fear of Ellie wondering why she was going into the countryside. Better safe than get overwhelmed.

At the club CC hugged Daisy for being her hero and let the bartender keep all of the cash on the stage. Getting dressed before climbing down Dolan helped Caprice from the edge of the stage. Mainly because CC stage dived into his arms. "Good catch Romeo."

"We think Ali was with Oliver but we're not certain."

"What did Oliver say?"

"He had some other blonde that looked a lot like Alexis with him. Neighbor lady said the girl wasn't Alexis but there was another girl in a pink bikini. That's what Ali was wearing."

"Excuse me?" Turning to the voice they discovered Mikaela Merrick, "Did you say pink bikini? I think she was here last night. Follow me." Leading Dolan, CC, and Victor into her office Mikaela used a remote to examine security footage. Taking a minute to find what she had viewed minutes prior she pointed at the monitor. "There! She snuck in the back door last night. Calvin Heavy Feather made her leave. He was just doing his job as bouncer."

"That's Alexis." Dolan hissed. "No sign of Oliver though."

"Is it me or does Calvin act like he knows her?" CC moved closer to study the reaction of the bouncer. "She had to have been with Ollie if Calvin knows her. Look, even she looks like she's flirting."

"Great!" Dolan huffs. "Calvin wasn't up at the trailer. Can you call him Miss Merrick?"

"Sure! Hold on." She goes to her desk for her cell and sits on the edge as she dials. Moments later Calvin answered, "Calvin? Where are you this minute? Working out at the gym. Listen, I need honesty here. Were you with Sheriff Roster's daughter last night?" She shakes her head no. "I'm watching security footage of you escorting a young blonde out the back door. That blonde was his daughter Calvin."

Even Dolan heard Calvin erupt in anger over her cell. Listening closer he heard Calvin admit he didn't know that the girl was Roster's kid, that all he knew was Oliver had some hot little number over last night and she snuck down to the club. Taking her cell Dolan put it on speaker. "Calvin? This is Dolan Roster. Level with me, did Oliver sleep with my daughter?"

"Did he even know it was your daughter Sheriff? I know I didn't know she was I swear to that." A saddened sigh later he admitted, "Yes. Oliver slept with her. I hate to admit it but so did I. Believe me, if I would have known, I would have never done that. I'm not sure if Ollie knew who she was even. That's the truth Sir."

"Wonderful! Thank you for your honesty, Calvin. Your brother had some other blonde at your trailer earlier. Any idea who she was?"

"None! I have been gone most of the day. I did tell my brother that I wanted her out before I got back home. If there was another girl, my brother moves fast. Maybe he took her home?"

"Haven't been home of late. I suppose it's possible."

"I'm really sorry Sheriff. I would never have..."

"I get it Calvin. We can talk about it another time. I know you're loyal to Ollie but..."

"Calvin? It's Caprice. Hey Sweetie!"

"Hi CC."

"Can you not warn Oliver that we know he had her? Give us a few hours at least to check if she's home or whether she's still out there somewhere?"

"Ollie would tell me if I asked him directly."

"Where would Oliver be going? He and that other girl took off into the Rez."

"I don't know and that's the truth. Number of places he hangs out besides SanTease. The REZistance has a garage outside town. Maybe there?"

"It's a start. Calvin?"

"Yes Sheriff?"

"Pray I don't take you on Jerry Springer if my kid gets pregnant."

"For the record? I only took the safer hole. But if she does, I'll hand you the chair to swing at my brother."

"Right!" He hung up for Mikki then handed her the cell. "Vic? Call Rosie and see if she's still on Ollie's taillight." He then took his shoulder mic in hand, "You out there Hannah?"

"She's in the restroom Sheriff. This is Brit."

"Brit? Still hanging in there, I'm proud of you. Listen message Darcy to drive by my house and see if my daughters there. Tell her to go on in just in case Ali's asleep. If she's not there, have Darcy message me."

"Will do Sheriff." Subject over. "Oh? Sheriff Roster?"

"Go ahead."

"We had to mace my mom. She tried to escape again and jumped me."

"Locked up?"

"Officer Koones put her back in the cell. She took the key from me. Sorry!"

"We'll talk later."

"K!"

What a day!

********

Cordoba General Hospital! 3:35 PM!

"How are our patients, Dante?"

"Afternoon Airika." Doctor Dante Wolfe looked up from his paperwork, "Have a nice day off?"

"Fabulous! I still have a light hangover! You would know all about that wouldn't you, Big Guy?" Dr. Airika Ferrec teased her fellow Doctor in a way that could definitely line up with sexual harassment. He of course, took it like a man and went with it. It was always nice when a hot girl noted greatness. While Dante was not the type of guy to tease, he did enjoy when others did.

"Are you suggesting I'm hanging when I should be stiff?"

"You're always stiff Dante, just not the way I prefer you." She winked. "Back to my question? Is Crimson Merrick still responding well to the antivenom injections?"

"Her labs just came back an hour ago. In my opinion she's fine. Her vitals are strong. She seems chipper. I'll let you make the call of stay or release she came in on your watch Doctor."

"I was hoping I'd come on duty to good news. I told her father if she passed all of her tests, I'd let her cut class."

"I sent word that I was releasing Irene Amador. Her sister is on her way to pick her up. Her burns are healing better than expected. Tough bird! Phoenix from the ashes I'm thinking. As long as she maintains fresh bandages, I see no reason to confine her any longer. No insurance, I'm certain she's fretting over the bills."

"I don't think she has to worry about that. Mister Sanchez told me he would pay her medical bills."

"He came back for a visit. Did he bring his stripper?" Dante grinned recalling the very naked Midnight Amador with fondness.

"No, I paid a visit to him. When he saved Crimson from snakes out on his newly acquired property, he asked me to provide antivenom should any further bites occur. He has a huge work crew of Santee clearing his land. It's beautiful out there right on the ocean, and the home is Victorian style, so gorgeous if not needing improvements. I believe he has that under control. I love a man in control." She playfully feigned a blush.

"Do I detect interest in the man, Doctor Ferrec?"

"I'm interested in men, not just a single male Dante. He is certainly tall, dark, and brooding in a very enticing way. As is Crimson's father Nodin. I just spent the night with that remarkable old fart."

"My but don't you get around."

"Life to its fullest Mister Wolfe. Perhaps you should howl a bit more yourself." She intentionally bent over by dropping her pen on the floor, with no lab coat on her tight white leggings dug heavily into her backside. With no underwear on he saw red, her fiery pubes along her clam shimmering through the thin fabric. "Oopsie! I bet your pen is... firmly in your grasp after witnessing my clumsiness."

"Damn!" He gnashed his teeth trying not to laugh at her evil nature. "Go release Crimson."

"Only if you release him." She coyly pointed a pinky in front of her face with a devilish glint in her eye. "Have a good evening, Mister Wolfe."

"I... awwwwillll!" He turned his words into a howl then winked at her.

"Oh, Dante! Who neutered you?" She razzed him then left his office, technically her office too when he was off duty. Heading to the elevator she ran into Tilly Cooper on her way in. "Hey, Sis!" Airika smiled. "Here to escort Irene home?"

"I am. Do you really think she's ready to come home so soon?"

"Dr. Wolfe discharged her, so if he believes in her recovery so do I. I'm heading up to her floor now. Join me!" The elevator door opened up to a passenger, a young blonde girl in white shorts and a thin shirt style hoodie. Excusing herself nervously, she lowered her sunglasses indoors proving her awkward persona. Stepping aside they thought nothing of the girl and entered the elevator together. The girl kept on going without stopping for a second. Once outside the girl used an inhaler and wagged her hand at the wrist. Definitely feeling out of sorts. Moving her hand to her chest she exhaled vividly then smiled. Strange! Off she went to the parking garage. A few minutes later she pulled out driving a Jaguar. Must be nice!

"Fourth floor! Clean linen and lingerie." Airika giggled, Tilly wincing at the Doctor's odd humor. "Sorry! I had an amazing day off and I'm still reeling from it."

"I see. That's good."

"Yes, he was." She winked.

"Oh, a hot date?"

"A few. I visited two very beautiful homes yesterday. I hear you are originally from the Santee Rez."

"Yes, Irene and I were born on the Rez. Our brother Mordecai as well."

"Very nice."

"I was glad to escape it."

"Oh! Well, I was on the Rez last night. So much fun."

"Homes you say. I am a realtor. Are you looking for a house?"

"Oh, no! I have a huge home here in Cordoba. I just enjoy architecture. I visited Mister Sanchez at what was it... Harbinger Shoals?"

"Yes! I actually sold him that place."

"Really? I bet that commission was as handsome as he is."

"We certainly walked away happy. So happy that once we get Irene settled, Sheldon and I are going on a much-needed vacation to Colorado."

"Good for you two. We all need to get away now and then." The elevator door reopened on the fourth floor. Stepping out together they paused in the hallway.

"Did you know Mister Sanchez is seeing my niece, Midnight?"

"I did actually. She seemed, shall we say, very obedient."

"Don't get me started on that. I'm still struggling with that lifestyle mess."

"It's not all bad. I survived it and came out on top. Although the bottom isn't as bad as it may sound." She giggled. "Forgive my forwardness. I believe in Mister Sanchez; your niece is in good hands."

"I hope so. I like Nick, I just can't say I approve of what he's dragged Midnight into."

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Irene called out from her room, shuffling slowly to her door tired of lying in bed. "My daughter knows what she is doing. Let her live her life."

"His life." Airika pointed out then zipped her lip for a breath. "How would you like to get out of here, Mrs. Amador? I can have a nurse bring a wheelchair to get you to the front entrance."

"There is a god!" Was it weird she pictured Nick Sanchez in that same praise? Irene smiled weakly and perished that thought. "I can't stand these four walls any longer. Help me change clothes Matilda."

"While you take care of that, I'll go give Crimson the good news too."

"You're letting Crimson go home as well?"

"I am. She seems to be doing fine so we're going to go ahead and let her go. I just need to call Nodin to come get her."

"I can give her a ride home." Tilly shrugged.

"Oh! Alright! Let me give her the good news." Ferrec smiled and walked across the hall and one door down. Entering, Airika found Crimson stepping out of the bathroom and shuffling back to bed, her gown opened in back revealing a very nice ass in her negligence to pull it together. Whistling at her Dr. Ferrec chuckled. "Wiggle that thing."

"Excuse me?" Crimson swiftly turned to hide herself, jaw drooping at the Doctor's boldness. It was obvious she had just woken up.

"I couldn't resist. For the record? I like your ass better than Mikaela's."

"Uhhh? Excuse me again?"

"We hung out last night. So beautiful."

"You hung out with my sister?"

"Sure did! We even danced on stage at SanTease horizontally." Her eyes flared with wonderment. Ferrec like her namesake was a freak. "Your father is incredible too."

"Hold up! You hung out with my dad?"

"All night long... all night... loooong!" She chuckled. "Sorry Sweetie, I'm just giddy still. Your dad is incredible in bed."

"Holy crap! You slept with my dad?"

"Had coffee with he and Sasha too. That girl is sooo delicious."

"Okay, stop! You're freaking me out here."

"Don't be! Sex is a natural relaxation. It's not like I'm going to be your new stepmother. I just enjoy good company. Your father asked me out to dinner by the way. I hope you don't mind."

"That's between you two."

"Four actually. I slept with Mikaela too."

"No way!" She looked shocked. "So, now you go whistling at my ass? Am I next on your to do list?"

"If you want too, I'm game." Airika winked then conducted herself as a doctor, not some pervert, "Get dressed you're going home."

"Really? So soon? I thought I needed to be observed a few more days... you know... organ failure?"

"Your lab tests are looking great. So, unless you really want to stay longer get that sexy ass dressed. Didn't Mikaela bring you a change of clothes?"

"Well, yeah! I hope dad got my clothes back from Harbinger Shoals, I loved that blouse."

"That I'm not sure of. Oh, you're hitching a ride with Irene and Matilda. They offered to give you a ride home."

"Cool! Thanks!" Excited, Crimson turned to seek out her jeans and shirt hanging over a chair. In pivoting her gown again slipped open. Realizing Airika was loitering with a nail to her lips eying her backside Crimson flared her eyes and shooed her off. "Go spy on some other girl's bottom."

"But I fancy yours." A razz of her tongue Dr. Ferrec whirled in step and left the room behind.

"What the fuck? Daddy? Mikki? Nooooo! Sasha? Nooooo!" Shaking off the drama she quickly stripped out of her gown and put on her change of attire. Tennis shoes only without socks she was ready to go just that fast. Eying her flowers she shrugged them off until she recalled the bouquet from a certain someone. Going back for the card she sniffed the flowers one last time then read the card for a final farewell. This time however she found a different note in the envelope. "Whoa!"

Reading it out loud it said, "Hey Beautiful! I loved watching you sleep. I could have curled up beside you. I miss you even though you cost me a pretty penny when I got hacked and had my stuff toasted. All good, I forgive you Pussycat." Signed CyberC---! "Cybercock was here? No way!" Looking up in awe she shivered. "He... watched me sleep? I wonder if this place caught his face on security cams. Man, I hate asking that freak to look into it for me. I have to know what he looks like."

All in good time!

********

Harbinger Shoals!

Nick Sanchez found himself in his barn. With the loft supported now, he ventured up the interior ladder and came out in the stuffy old room. The first time ever coming up here he realized a familiar odor. "Hamburglar knows how to leave his scent that's for sure. Glad my workforce handled picking up his leftovers and surviving the stench." Hearing footsteps on the roof he knew his squatter was still nearby. Obviously up here was home and he was back to check out the new bachelor pad. Chuckling under his breath Nick opened his hamburger bag and took out two burgers. Removing the outer paper, he placed the burgers near the back haybale door where it was open and enjoying the scenery behind the barn, a forest indeed. Clinton Biles needed to work back here come tomorrow.