Midnight Ep. 041: OBSIDIAN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can a girl cum on that thing without drowning? She has to have an oxygen tank around here somewhere." She laughed rolling her hands through her wet hair to be able to see better. Peering at the house she thought she spotted movement in a room she hadn't checked out. There was so much more to Airika's playhouse. "Has to be the jitters. There's no alarm going off."

Convinced she was just seeing things she continued enjoying the pool for another ten minutes. Tired and hungry she abandoned the water and did a little dance for the cameras on the other houses, shaking her gorgeous tits and spanking her bottom for the sheer freedom of it all. Giddy, she air dried on a chaise and finished herself off for those cameras to see her masturbating. Why let Dr. Freak have all the fun. "Just for you... " Kiss blown left, "Just for you." Kiss blown right, "And just for you." Center stage! Her knuckles were drenched. "Ok! Freak can marry dad." She laughed. "Yeah, as if he would re-marry outside the Santee."

Dry now, she left her clothing outside and ventured in. Going to the kitchen fridge she found the makings for a healthy salad and indulged herself seated at the massive island. Caressing the smooth marble she chuckled, "The stories I bet you could tell." Mesmerized by the marble finish she finished her small salad and rinsed out her bowl to be courteous.

Infatuated by the marble Crimson simply could not resist climbing up on top of the island and stretching out, envisioning guys seated all around her. "Is this how Mikaela feels on stage at the strip club? If only I had the nerve to try that, but I'm dad's favorite so he'd cut me off financially. I'm shocked he hasn't cut Mikaela off as often as she defies him. Huh! Maybe that's why he fucked her, making his point. Now I know I'm not messing up. Love you daddy, but nope... not fucking you." The coolness relaxing she could almost take a nap right here on the bar. Eyes closing she sighs with a smile. Stretching out further into a spread eagle pose she giggled at her freedom. She just knew Dr. Freak would give her hell in a good way.

CLICK! The sound made her eyes pop wide. Feeling her left wrist restrained she jerked on a chain pulling it taunt. Before she could even sit up a second shackle bound her right wrist. "WHAT THE HELL?" Lifting her head backwards on the island she found a girl wearing a blue hoodie with sunglasses on. Smiling down at her the girl lowered her hood.

"God, you're hotter than I imagined."

"Who are you? Let me go." Hurrying around Crimson she shackled her ankles with resistance. "Stop! Please don't hurt me. This isn't even my house."

"Chillax, Crimy!"

"Crimy? Only Cyber called me that."

"Yes he did. Yes I did! I should be fucking furious with you for getting my servers torched."

"WHAT???? You're Cybercock?" Biggest eyeballs ever!

"Without the cock but sure. Strap on in my Jag if you want me to go get it."

"So, you were the owner of the Jaguar."

"Ehhh? The real owner is in New Jersey. I just hijacked it. Severed all the tracking devices and put a fake plate on it. S.C. my bitch!"

"You know I never intended to see you get shut down. I... you're really Cybercock? I thought you would be a guy."

"Sorry to disappoint. I've been on the run since that info I dug up for you on that Sanchez guy. I did more digging since the last chat we had. This dude has more black on him than outer space. If I were you... very sexy you." The blonde looked over Crimson's body, "I feel like I'm at a sushi bar. Yummy! Don't hate me but I have to sample that." Lurching up on the island the girl licked Crimson's salty cunt. Yelping but unable to have enough slack to resist she succumbed to five minutes of being eaten. Her pleas stopped thirty seconds into it. Smacking her lips Cyber dropped back to stand on the tile floor. Tickling the bottoms of Crimson's feet the girl busted into laughter. "I just knew you were ticklish."

"This isn't how I ever expected to meet you, if at all."

"I know! If you knew I was a girl you'd have signed out long ago. Oh! For the record, I killed the cameras in a five block radius. Can't have anyone seeing me here. One more lick!" Climbing back up she stuck her tongue up inside Crimson's vulva and put a finger in her asshole. Instantaneous orgasm. "Now that's my girl." Slipping back with her face drenched Cyber used a dish towel to clean her chin. Reaching over Crimson she slapped her clit just to get her squealing. "Okay! Fun time is over. We need to talk and I don't trust you enough yet to release you. Plus, I like the view." Crimson nibbled her lower lip watching her remove her glasses to some alluring crystal blue eyes. Hair pinned back was shorter than expected, barely shoulder length. "Willing to hear me out?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"I'm not the enemy Crimson. To be honest I kind of fell in love with you. I'll understand you not being into women but... "

"I never said that. I've just never been with a girl, before now."

"I do like guys on a rare occasion but I'm pretty much lesbo." She confessed. "As I was saying, I'm on the run. After my system went down permanently, I got a phone call from someone scolding me for hacking military files. Black Ops shit! Told me I needed to pay for what I've seen. I had stuff on flash drive about this Nick, his unit. Even a group profile of every face in his garrison. That alone has kill shot written on my tight little booty."

"So, you came here to put me in the line of sights, too? Thanks Cybercunt."

"Aww! You do love me. I just need a safe hangout. Sneak me onto the REZ?"

"My dad would shoot you before they do."

"Naaa! If he does and I don't call certain people he'd be broke in five minutes. Hell, if I wanted to I could have cleaned his bank out long ago. I can use the computer in this house to do that. Wanna be rich?"

"Maybe!" Crimson giggled. "Would money save our lives though?"

"Probably not! Borrowed time, but I'm going to live it to the fullest." One more lick while laughing Crimson sighed heavily.

"You can let me go I won't do anything stupid. I promise. We've bonded over the dark web a while now. I feel safe with you, even if I hoped you might be a stud."

"Not yet! I haven't sucked those beautiful tits." Cyber relocated to her side and indulged with tenderness, Crimson cooing at her warm breath.

"I don't even know your real name."

"Nobody does. I deleted myself from existence when I was 18. Never liked my real name anyway. It was Ethyl Jean." She laughed. "Ethyl died in a horrible plane crash over Costa Rica on a missionary trip for her church. God, I love your nipples." Tugging was sensual. "Sorry if you think I'm raping you. I know how this looks. I figure you owe me this much for the problems you got me into."

"I am sorry Ethyl Jean. Yeah, that name had to go." She giggled. "How about I just rename you?"

"Make it good Thighawatha!"

"Oh, you did not go all racist."

"I love you. So, I can get away with teasing."

"You don't really love me. Jasmine! I like Jasmine."

"Not bad! Jasmine what?"

"You pick a last name." Mulling it over Cyber eyed Crimson's pussy trickling juices in a steady flow. It was obvious the girl loved this restraint.

"Rivers! Your pussy is a raging river on that marble."

"I can't help it. Kiss me Jasmine. This is me making it up to you."

"Getting hot in here." Jasmine laughed unzipping her hoodie and taking it off to lay over a bar chair.

"System of the Down! I love that band. Ironic, isn't it?" Crimson pouted, "I accidentally shut your system down."

"BYOB!" Jasmine shrugged, "Bitch You Owe Billions! I lost every dime I had outside of my in-home stash. That Nick guy's friends wiped me out. Okay, not billions but millions. I had 22 delicious MMM's in the Cayman Islands and they still swiped it. I want it back, but I'd settle for a secure setup to simply acquire more. It's easy during banking hours."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"On it!" Crawling up on the bar with her Jasmine stretched out on top of Crimson and sucked face intimately. Five minutes of French lessons on the Riviera, Crimson consistently spilled out under the lust of her strange new lover. There was just something exciting about her. She wasn't gorgeous, just smart and with charisma. Kiss pausing, Jasmine chuckled, "My knees are soaked. I'm changing my last name to Riviera."

"Why?"

"All that hot ass frenching." She licked Crimson's nose then off chance looked out the window toward the pool. Something catching her eye made her freeze.

"What's wrong?"

"Fuck me! I was tailed here. There's a drone outside looking in. They must have overridden my camera hack, or it would have knocked out the drone too." Rolling off of Crimson in a hurry she put her hoodie back on first then began unhooking the shackles. No key needed just a pin pulled like a grenade. Free she pulled Crimson up and helped her from the island. "We have to get out of here. I don't think the drone spotted us yet."

Hand in hand Jasmine led Crimson through the house. A careful glance outside through a curtain Jasmine cursed. "Fuck! Someone shot my tires out. Silencer probably or we'd have heard shots."

"Oh, shit! We're going to die here, aren't we? Airika's Hummer!" A glance to their right even the tires on the Hummer were punctured. "Oh, she's going to kill me, if I'm not killed here first."

"Don't panic! The doctor has a Harley. We just need to get it out of the garage quietly. The furthest garage door is a push open door. We just need to unlock it and Guide the bike out when no one is around."

"No one like her?" Crimson pointed at a black woman decked out in leather pants and a blouse that surrounded her neckline but had missing shoulders. Long dread extensions with beads adorned her scalp. Definite silencer in her hand. "Wait! I saw her at the hospital, she was driving a black van with a lift kit in back."

"So, she's B.A. Baracas?"

"You know who...? Yep! We're going to get along fine."

"Yeah? We make A TEAM... great team even."

"I loved that show!"

"Come on before she comes inside. She has to contend with her drone by the looks of it. The drone must have seen us for her to be out back too." Hurrying to the garage Crimson realized something.

"My clothes!"

"Take my hoodie for now." A quick switch off the hoodie barely covered Crimson's thighs. Not much choice she giggled at the danger. "Open the door quietly. The bike's key is in the ignition. If this thing doesn't start we run like hell. Got it?"

"Got it!" Ready, Crimson opened the door and a soft sounding roll of tires they made the street where they saw the black van. The drone flew up over the house and landed back on the roof of the vehicle. "She's done with it. Let's ride Bitch." A fired up Harley roaring, the woman out back came running around the house rather than through it. Hopping on the back Crimson and Jasmine tore down the street.

"Good thing you know how to ride."

"I don't!" Jasmine laughed. "Let's hit the hospital again. We should be safe there. If we get on the open road that witch will run us down."

"I'll have Airika call my dad. He can send the REZistance to help ward her off. Bikers!"

"We still need to lay low somewhere. Any ideas?"

"We can get a ride with the bikers back to the REZ."

"Fine!"

Hospital bound, they found the black woman hot on their ass driving like a mad woman. Weaving in and out of traffic the girls both screamed and held on for dear life. Luckily traffic held up the van. Reaching the hospital they ditched the bike in the Emergency Room docks and ran inside. Scrambling down the halls toward her Airika Ferrec was greeted with panic. Security guards standing outside over the Harley, the van just drove on by. Grace Jones was not happy.

"Sloppy even for you Opal." She hissed. Phone plucked up she made a call that went unanswered. "Go figure! Dammit, Sanchez!" No voicemail left as ordered she just hightailed it out of Cordoba for safety. Hard telling if the cops would be called. Luckily her plates on the van had a rotation mode, flipping over to a secondary tag. If the cops did get a plate number, it wouldn't exist on file. But at least the plate could not be seen. Switches lowering the drone through the roof and hidden away she simply turned on the stereo and hit the highway. Wore out she needed a stiff drink and some sleep.

********

Sleep! Not until later for some.

The beach house belonging to Marcus Jericho, borrowed by current resident Nick Sanchez was feeling the love. Well, whatever reward was called. For the last two hours Nick Sanchez had been making some pretty passionate love to his slave Midnight Isabella Amador. Going so far as overriding his own rules and taking her to his bed. Reward was until morning. His cell in the living room carelessly ignored, he wanted nothing more than to simply fuck this amazing acquisition. Midnight was everything he could have ever hoped for in a slave. His first ever owned whore, she would forever be his prime choice. Her dedication amping up more and more each day. Yes! Young! Vital! Obedient! Demanding of herself to push harder at being everything her Kami expected.

Simply feeling his steel hard cock rocking back and forth within her she whispered her worship with simplicity. "Thank you, Kami! Thank you, Kami! I live to serve you. My body and soul belong to you. Please never release me. I would go to your grave on my knees." She was piling it on with charm with each soft moan, each sweltering kiss he gifted her flesh, her pouty lips. While this passion was beautiful, her hormones peaking due to the drugs he fed her, she was begging for a darker turn in his persona. Persistent images of the night she was raped on the road to her home at age 16, the force of it, the brutality of her rapist and his demonic expectations. The words whispered to her that night that became ingrained into her psyche. That was what called out to her. Enough was enough!

"Kami? May I speak?"

"You've been speaking." He ignored his cell ringing while kissing her throat.

"Please!" Lifting his face from her she failed to look him in the eye without permission.

"Eyes! Now!" There they were, those beautiful green eyes, sparkling yet teary. "Tears of joy?"

"Joy is a fleeting emotion, Kami. I do not deserve reward. May I request you never do so again? It makes me feel weak and unworthy of you."

"If I say yes, there's no going back."

"Show me no mercy ever. I will show you my worth."

"Done!" He pulled out of her smoldering cunt and gripped her by her raven hair dragging her from his bed, his other hand choking her hard. Looking straight into her eyes as if speaking to her soul he finished his delivery. "Never again will you lie in my bed. Never again will you feel passion and affection from me."

"Passion will be in your decision and my obedience Kami, not in emotion. That is all I'll ever need. I don't need or deserve love; I was never meant for any of it. Always treat me like the slave and whore that I am. That is my life's purpose. What I was born to be." Agreed!

With the accordion windows opened up toward the ocean Nick hauled her roughly by her hair dragging her back to her chain on the tree. Collar connected, he shoved her to the sand and took her from behind. Both hands prying her mouth wide he yanked her head back and wailed on her like a beast gone bestial. Savage snarls as her saliva spat over his invading fingers. "HOARSE I SAID!" Earlier in the night that was ordered. The delivery heard she screamed constantly until her vocal cords were strained. From cunt to asshole, he moved back and forth destroying one then the other. After his first of the last six judicial nuts, he released her mouth and shoved her face into the sand.

"Irene loved hearing you cum. How did that make you feel?" He pulled her face away from the sand by retrieving her raven hair wrapped around his fist.

"I have no feelings, Kami. Mother will understand. She likes you."

"She's growing on me. What we talk about here and now is not passion or compassion. This is decision making. Your mother will be moved to Harbinger Shoals once the house is livable. She must embrace what you are now. Irene is the only reward you will ever get from me after tonight. Yet... reward comes with a price. She either accepts my rules, your existence, how I demand it or she will never be allowed near you again."

"She will accept."

He hit her anus so hard she began to spasm. "Irene will observe such nights as this and praise you for your dedication."

"Yes, Kami."

"For her room and board, she must treat you how I tell her to. Push you to always be a better slave than the day before." Anal moves back to a very joyous cunt. "Push Bearpaw in a similar fashion."

"Yes, Kami." Cunt drilled he nuts again to her unified squirt. She was learning to time his arrival so as to meet his expectation every single time. He understood her efforts and it fueled his hunger for her beyond expectation.

"Men will always destroy you just as I am doing here tonight. As many as I allow near you."

"I will welcome them, all holes wide open Kami. Your will shall be done."

"Failure to achieve the slightest chore, the extremist most painful objection, you will be dead to me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Kami!" She squealed in pleasure then silenced herself so as not to interrupt him further.

"Your new sister deserves the passion, not I. Bearpaw and you must learn to realize you can't keep your hands off of one another. You will strive to make the other find release. Cum must always flow religiously."

"I will devour my sister Kami. She will never stop begging for you. Nor will I."

"Your mother must see your appetite at all times. Even if it spooks her. Even if you look at her as your next meal. Is that understood?"

"May you clarify?"

"Even if you must overtake her to fulfill your appetite. You heard me correctly!"

"Yes, Kami." Her heart trembled at the thought of pushing herself to even play with her mother. His will was so powerful, she craved this power be used over her. "I will seduce my mother if I must. My father if you ordain so."

"Done!" He fired into her viciously then shoved her to the sand. "Sleep! You will go to The Shoals tomorrow. Like Bearpaw you wear nothing. Seek out the appetites of those around you. Show the workers how much you love your new sister." For a guy who wanted his estate up and running that was not the smartest move. His workers would not be so productive, but that was on the owner. The REZ would definitely be talking. "Cameras see in infrared! You will play until morning. Stopping for longer than five minutes finds severe punishment. No toys! Be creative!" He stood tall then walked away to never look back.

Inside his bedroom he left the doors open to hear her cries over the surf. TV turned on in the bedroom tapping into the camera feeds outside he did look back, although without turning his head. Watching her use her chain pulled taunt between her labia and viciously rubbing it she abused herself for hours. He fell asleep ten minutes into her rabid links. Her thighs were bruised and scratched up by morning, but she completed her task. She didn't even stop while peeing all over herself. Urinated mud smeared all across her body as tribute to her unworthiness.

Kami would rinse her face off in the morning. His own urine cleansing her pores.

Muddy Hell!

12