Midnight Ep. 040: AUTHORITY

Story Info
"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?"
11.4k words
4.58
2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 40 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

______________

MIDNIGHT Chapter 40: AUTHORITY

______________

Sheriff Dolan Roster followed his on the Reservation counterpart through what some might interpret as enemy territory. Ever the outsiders to the proud Native American's that resided within these boundaries the white man could only mean trouble. It goes both ways unfortunately, both feeling right, the other wrong in their past misgivings.

Today Dolan was on a mission, a raiding party without a search warrant could only go South fast. His daughter Alexis gone missing for well over 24 hours now he was grasping at straws while the drink glasses were empty. Taking a clue from an elderly deaf woman who claimed to have seen Oliver Heavy Feather, Rez nuisance and warrior biker, harboring Alexis then trying to throw him off the scent was really pissing him off. It wasn't doing much for his father Albert either but at least he was being kept calm by Caprice Comstock, hand rubbing his knee. On the Rez that would normally mean pass the piece pipe if you catch the smoke signal. Inside the Rez joke! Blame it on CC for retelling it.

"So, Rosie backed off of Ollie because Eleanor Maize was right on her tail. I know where the club is without her Dolan."

"We can't barge in without Victor, Caprice. No search warrant wouldn't even get us past the door. The second Vic steps out of his car we're going to get denied. Even if anyone in the club has a conscience, they're not going to talk."

"I hate to say it Dolan, but you're right. If Ollie didn't tell Calvin that Ali was your daughter, then it's a safe bet he kept that knowledge even from his club. Blackrock won't be happy."

"Blackrock... the Vice President of the REZistance right?"

"Leroy Blackrock. He likes me so that's in your favor, but I doubt he'd betray his club because he wants me. Hell, they all want me."

"You mean they didn't all have you?"

"You hush! It's rite of passage dammit! So yes I..." She fidgets shooting a glance at Albert, "...I've changed Albert."

"How's that CC? I seem to recall me and Sanchez..." Dolan ceased fire due to his father.

"Don't stop on my virgin ears." Albert growled. "You know I'm a stickler for the gory details. I'd love to hear CC's sexploits."

"DAMMIT POP! Not now! You're a one trick Clydesdale."

"I am! Zzzzzzzzip! Thud!" He chuckled as if unzipping his fly and dropping the mother lode. Father lode in this case! It made CC wrinkle her nose tempted to laugh but just as quickly straightened up. So not the time!

"I never realized the Rez went this far out into the boonies." Dolan ignored his dad. "Hell, they could hide her even in the treetops out here." He leered upward through his windshield at the sunlight through a billion leaves and branches. "I just know this is going to go badly."

"The garage is up ahead." CC pointed to their left. "Victor and Rosie should be hitting...yep, turn signals now." Dolan followed suit and swallowed dryly. Outside partying were over eighteen bikers, none of which was Oliver and his Alexis doppelganger Paulina. "If that girl you mentioned with Ollie wants to be his, she has to pass through the entire club. Yes, a gangbang... mine was three days long. Couldn't walk but at least I sat on Oliver's seat behind him."

"God, I hope Ali didn't stoop that low."

"Hey!" CC pelted her knuckle on his arm, "I stooped. It's addictive."

"My daughter's a rabid dog nympho CC. This crap might be right up her..."

"Ali?"

"Don't! Just don't!" He rolled his eyes pulling in behind Officer Rosemary Deerjohn. A few minutes later they were joined by more Rez police officers including a drug sniffing dog that was also used for tracking people.

"Aww they brought Wig Wam!" CC smiled. "I can make him roll over."

"I bet."

"Hey! You like it when I scratch your tummy Mister."

"CC? Shut the fuck up. This is serious."

"I know that Dolan. Why do you think I rode along? I know these people. Ollie and I might have parted ways but some of these people aren't all bad. The girls especially. The LEZistance may sound manly but trust me we all swing both ways. Too bad Ollie trashed my bike, I miss Quinnie."

"Quinnie?"

"Yeah, as in Harley Quinn... knee."

"Not Queenie?" Albert winced.

"Queen is me Big Daddy."

"I don't doubt that for a second."

"Come on dad! You won't listen and stay in the car anyway." He grumbled at CC then departed his car. Joining Rosie, they let Sheriff Victor Bonebury approach the REZistance first, the garage doors wide open for ventilation and enjoyment. Plenty of booze on and in hand, they were toasted for their visit as if being sociable. Bad sign right there!

"Brother Bonebury!" Leroy Blackrock spoke for his crew. "What brings you to our happy establishment? Need an oil change?"

"Not today, Leroy. Where's Heavy Feather?"

"Inside with his new girl Paulina." It was obvious Leroy was filled in some at least. "I believe he's..." A shrill scream of an orgasm heard jolted everyone's nerves. "...otherwise engaged." His eyes drifted to CC who fluttered her fingers at him. Blackrock's girl Pheasant sneered at her flirtation and jumped to her feet. A palm over Leigh Pheasant's right tit in holding her back Leroy simply said, "Heel!" The gorgeous Santee with so much cleavage exposed she might as well have been topless slid down his side, her palm gliding over his abs then his leg. Good dog! Even Wig Wam now approaching wagged his tail at Pheasant's crouch. It took Officer Delta Reed, a middle-aged Santee with a slim build and nothing special in the breast department to hold the German Shepard back. Matters worse a few of the REZistance had their own Pitbull's in attendance. Agitation all around.

"Take me to him." Victor advised Blackrock.

"Why exactly are you needing our illustrious Prez?"

"He knows. If I require a search warrant, I can have it in five minutes."

"Search for Ollie? Not hard to find just follow the screamer." Leroy motioned him inside. Victor pausing his own crew of law enforcers, including Dolan, entered the garage alone. Vanishing, Victor located Ollie fucking Paulina on the clubs' charter table just as Alexis had hours earlier. Victor shaking his head at watching Ollie's bare ass bobbing up and down with a clear shot of his massive cock intruding on Paulina's stretched wide cunt he dared to take a cell pic for his own pleasure. Smirking, he moved to the table and took a seat facing Ollie. Oliver looking up rolled his eyes.

"Can I not fuck my girl without you watching? First my home, now here?"

"How long have you had this one? I thought you REZistance boys shared and shared alike." Paulina bulged her eyes leering back at Victor. This information was a surprise to even her. "That's right Blondie. Every damn one of those bikers out there is gonna cum all over that pretty little face before you ever take a permanent seat behind Ollie there. You up to that?" Paulina nodded with uncertainty, but she did like Oliver. Adventure seeker certainly, but the question was still iffy. "Are we talking in front of blondie here?"

Sighing Oliver pulled out of Paulina and with wet dick dragging stepped off the table. A snap of his finger lured Paulina to climb down as well. Gripping her chin Ollie spoke, "Go have a Coke." A slap to her ass she scurried out naked, leaving her clothes behind. She was too nervous to even think clearly. "BENNY!" Ollie yelled, "Get her a soft drink." Definitely not old enough to drink alcohol. Raw recruit meets raw recruit! Benny Staring Weasel did indeed stare. Paulina was stacked for react! She did wink at Benny as Victor watched her wiggle away leaving droplets of juiciness trailing behind her like bedcrumbs.

Door closed Ollie put his pants on and sat down across from Victor. At least he wasn't sitting in his chair. "I am all ears, Sheriff."

"Alright Ollie! We have proof Alexis Roster was with you yesterday. It's all I can do to keep that girl's father from pulling a gun on you Heavy Feather. It's easy enough to understand you're just using her to get back at her ole' man for stealing Caprice. Pretty stupid I might add. Just tell us where the girl is, and we can all go home without any shiny new jewelry. That is unless... you've hurt Miss Roster."

"Walked off! Didn't see where, I booted her out."

"Have sex with her?"

"It was consensual." Ollie located his cell and played a voice recording of Alexis on low saying, "Fuck me harder Baby." That voice was definitely not Paulina's. "She was too clingy."

"Let me search the area without trouble. If she's around, I'll send her home with her father. If not, then we'll keep searching and you keep partying. Agreed?"

"Be our guest."

"Club know she's Roster's brat? Obviously, Calvin didn't know. He's not really happy with you Oliver." That made Ollie grimace, his brother had ratted him out now that he was aware of her identity. "Keep this up and Blackrock out there will take your seat. Do the smart thing Oliver, just let CC and Alexis go. Keep this blondie out there sucking bottleneck and enjoy your throne."

"No clue where she went." Stubborn as an ox. Just that quick Oliver envisioned when Alexis woke him up with "Ollie Ollie Oxen Free." Sad when he recited that same verse with, "Ali Ali Oxen Free." Maybe they were made for one another? Subtle shrug at the moment!

Outside Dolan pulled up the picture of Alexis on his cell. Before he could even share it with the bikers CC snatched it from him and marched up to Leroy Blackrock. "This is Sheriff Roster's daughter. She was seen with Oliver, and we have proof. If she's here Leroy, please don't spoil her. I know the drill..."

Studying the photo Leroy hesitated then leered into the garage. His brother in arms had lied to him. Did Oliver even know her true identity? Room for doubt. He would trust his President until proven otherwise. Oliver was not dumb, he himself would play it off as Alexis not telling him who she was. Of course, that old bat Wilhelmina Frye did call her by her full name in front of him. Tedious at best!

"Do the right thing Leroy." Officer Rosie Deerjohn stepped up with a hopeful glint in her eye.

"Nobody knew who she was. We only knew what Ollie told us. Obviously, no ID on the girl. Did Ollie even know who she was?"

"What if she had been underage Leroy?" CC frowned, "Are you guys really going to go down for Oliver's error in judgment? You know darn well that he's just doing this because I won't come back to him." She palmed Leroy's bare chest with a sorrowful plea, which didn't go over well with Pheasant at his feet like a guard dog. Rosie pointed at the kneeling woman to control her temper, even Rosie told her to, "Heel!" Sadly, Wig Wam sat down beside Delta at the word.

"That is on him. He did not know who she was."

"Bullshit!" Dolan grew angry but kept his distance to avoid a rumble. "If my kid is hurt, I'm..."

"...going to relax Son." Albert squeezed his boy's shoulder. "Just breath and keep breathing. Pitbull's boy! Don't lose an arm or three." Dolan bit his tongue seeing their dogs tugging at their leashes, but his expression spoke volume.

A few minutes later Victor Bonebury returned with Oliver in tow. "Ollie didn't know she was your daughter Sheriff."

"I must apologize." Oliver lowered his gaze, especially with CC present. She knew him too well. "I had no knowledge of whom she was. She sat on my bike and flirted with me. Touched herself. I was needy. Do not blame my brothers here for my negligence."

"My turn..." CC stepped up to Ollie, "Now I call bullshit. This was all about you getting even with me and Dolan."

"It was not." Oliver insisted.

"Where's Alexis?" Dolan was losing patience.

"She walked away. I let her go and sought out another to make me happy."

"But you let your club think she was going to be your new girl, didn't you? Put her through hell like you did me." She then turned to the LEZistance, "Like all of you crazy ass bitches. Right Eleanor?" Ellie kept mum. "We've all ran that gauntlet. I'm not stupid, I'm not trying to make enemies here, I honest to God love you dumb cunts. Some of you knew well, why I bailed. I'm just too independent these days." She returned her attention on Oliver, "I care about you Ollie, but get it through that thick skull on your bicep that we're done." A nail tap to the tattoo on his arm, the very same tattoo as every patched member of the REZistance had proved her point. "If you have her let her, go."

"Walked away!" Oliver emphasized.

"Not buying it." CC barged around him and entered the garage without authority. Even Dolan admired her at the moment. She was showing some very ballsy moves. Victor calling her back went unheard as she explored the area. There was no stopping the bombshell blonde. Even more she was about to get some serious backup.

"Elders!" Trent Fuzzy Pup noticed cars pulling up on the gravel road. Oliver wincing with feigned pride noticed his brother Calvin helping Newton Waterfall and Cordell Dance Among Hail up the driveway toward the garage. Moments later even Nodin Merrick and Bobby Black Fox joined the caravan. Reaching the Officers Cordell assisted Newton in facing Oliver.

"If it were a good day Oliver Heavy Feather." Newton stared straight ahead in his blindness, his ears hearing stress out of his crew. "Leroy!"

"Here, Mister Waterfall."

"If Sheriff Roster's daughter is here, I demand you bring her out." Nodin backing Newton up nudged Calvin aside gently. Eye contact with Oliver was met with brewing fury. It was no mistaking Nodin was tiring of Oliver's games. Again, the warrior had disobeyed him. His brother's disappointment only added to the emotions.

"Is that Caprice, I smell?" Newton sniffed the air. Everyone there flared their eyes at the Elder's keen senses. "Calvin? Walk with me."

"I'll go."

"I said Calvin. Remain here Nodin. Sheriff's Roster? Join me." Both Dolan and Albert slipped around the wall of bikers leaving the REZ police to maintain control. Entering the garage Newton easily tracked Caprice and whistled loudly with fingers to his lips. Not only did CC turn grinning at the old fart but outside the dog Wig Wam yanked free of Officer Reed's grasp and bolted through the garage door, the Pitbull's were severely agitated but kept at bay. Racing up to Newton, Wig Wam nuzzled the Elder's hand. CC stepping to Newton kissed his cheek.

"Kiss the one on my face Papa Shades." She giggled. Newton did follow her advance and pecked her on the left cheek. "Good to see you old man."

"Good to smell your perfume young pup."

"I love it when you sniff."

"Let us begin our search together. Wig Wam here needs a challenge. Bet on my nose before his." He smirked. "Expand your search, Sheriff's." He still considered Albert to be a Sheriff even if retired.

"Thanks Newt." Albert patted Waterfall's shoulder. "Come on Calvin. You're with me. We'll check the grounds out back."

"Not many places to hide in here." Dolan peered around, "I'll check the cars. CC stay with Newton, so he doesn't trip over anything. Victor was in here and saw nothing or he'd have told us, but I can sense my girl. She's here somewhere." He noted Benny with the girl Paulina and lured him in. "Bring that car down." A station wagon was up on a lift to replace a transmission. Using a remote the vehicle lowered so that Dolan could look inside. Empty! "Open every trunk in this garage." Benny complied only because of his Elder. Paulina shivered and finally went to find her clothing in the charter room. Dressed, she felt more at ease.

Wig Wam sniffing the ground really had no idea what he was looking for but that didn't stop the dog from snooping about. In the charter room the dog discovered something important. Stupid bikers! Beneath the table and kicked away lay the pink bikini bottoms belonging to Alexis. Returning with it clenched in his teeth the dog let CC claim it. "Dolan?"

Seeing CC holding up the garment Dolan stepped back to examine it. "This is hers. I've laundered it enough to know. If she walked off like Ollie said she's waltzing around the REZ naked." A frown later he sighed, "Nothing new." He had arrested his own daughter for indecent exposure over a dozen times. Now she was on this fucked up kick that if Midnight Amador could walk nude so could she. He had to hiss. Lowering the bikini to Wig Wam Dolan said, "Find who wore this." Nostrils sensitive the dog bolted about following the trail.

"May I Sheriff?" Newton reached out in search of Dolan's hand. Handing the Elder the bikini bottoms he actually watched the old man sniff his daughter's panties. Even CC fought laughter. Dolan shook his head at Newton with a troubled brow. "Forgive me Sheriff. It is the only way." He handed the garment back then reached out for CC. "Be my seeing thigh pup." Dirty old man!

"My pleasure." She rubbed his back and led him about as he pointed. Dolan went back to checking car trunks. In Benny's old Cadillac he found the bikini's matching top. "Do you know where she is?" Benny shook his head no and shrugged. No way was he going to lose his future patch. "How about you?" Dolan turned to Paulina, her eyes bulging. She knew nothing whatsoever. He realized her innocence and sighed, "Go home to your family. You have no future here." She might disagree!

Wig Wam hovering near the oil pit with a car over the top ready for an oil change yelped twice. Dolan turning met CC and Newton there. Newton kneeling beside Wigwam concurred. "She is below." In rising slowly Newton used CC's leg to guide his way. Palm under her skirt she swatted his hand.

"Quit copping a feel, Newton. Sniff but don't touch."

Newton simply smirked and stood up. "You will find her down there, Sheriff."

"Where's the door to the staircase?" Benny hesitantly looked left, that was all Dolan needed. Walking to a side door that led down a set of steps it flowed into three separate oil pits. Light switch on he checked out each individual pit to find nothing. Wig Wam joining him sniffed about and led Dolan to the false wall, with a shelving unit of oil and tools on it. Testing it for movement it appeared firm. Further inspection he found a hydraulic trigger that unhooked the cabinet and let him swing it out. Sure, enough a hidden door was behind it. Locked with a padlock Dolan found a hammer and shattered it open. Removed, he pulled the door outward until he heard moaning.

"Ohhhhhhh, Ollie! I've missed you."

"Not Ollie!" Dolan grumbled.

"DADDY!!!" She had managed to remove her duct tape gag, but the sound proofing kept her silent until now.

"Get the fuck out of there."

"I can't! I'm chained to the wall."

"KEYS... NOW!" Dolan bellowed as Benny jumped, feeling out of his league suddenly. He stressed over the club holding his compliance against him but chose to do what was right. With the tribal Eldest here he felt obligated at first then changed his mind. Instead of delivering any key he bolted for the back door only to run into Calvin Heavy Feather and Albert Roster. Grabbing Benny, Calvin drug the boy back to the pit where Newton and CC hovered over with interest. A subtle hint Calvin growled, "You heard the Sheriff."

"I don't have the key. I'm not allowed down there." That was the truth, only the patched brotherhood was in any position to venture into secret chambers. Calvin hissing handed him off to Albert.

"Move and I'll hunt you down." Calvin then marched out of the garage to face his brother and Leroy Blackrock. With Nodin off on his phone at least he was not interfering in any way. "Key to the chains. Do not make me ask again Brother." Oliver simply sneered. Finding this pointless Leroy produced his key with hesitation. With the REZ police here it was better to just deal with this without any violence. The Elders present made it clear that judgment was upon his club.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers