Midnight Ep. 047: PILLARS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further photos gave her a complete room by room rundown. "Home gym! Four bedrooms upstairs, three bath including a powder room on ground level. Full basement with a pool table. Huge backyard with a stone fire pit. Where's the pool? She can get an above ground pool I'd be happy." A text sent with that one said, "We can sunbathe in the nude. LOL! I'll oil you up, if you oil me." Mindy couldn't help but smile.

Typing back, she asked, "What? No jacuzzi?"

"Shoot! I forgot that pic. There is one in the basement. I'll call you later, Mr. Cooper looks grumpy. He's going on vacation to Colorado tomorrow. Should I seal this deal or talk to Clinton?"

"Buy it bitch!" She texted back.

"Ok, I will. LOL! Now Mister Cooper is smiling, I just told him I would. This place is ginormous I think he will like it. Love you Bye!"

"Love? Wow! Okay! With these rings we three wed." Laughing over it, she turned around at a knock on the opened door. "Grant?"

"Got a minute? I can help you carry things down."

"I guess. I didn't bring Veronica with me this time."

"I don't want Veronica. Kid's too much for me. Now you... " He dared to swoop in and steal a hug. Stunned by his jumping to conclusions she resisted. Jujitsu training or not she didn't want to hurt Grant. "...I need. Don't go back to Clint. Stay here with me."

"I can't! I don't want an us Grant. Please let me go." He tried to force a kiss upon her which made her whimper then start patting her palms on his shoulders. Breaking the kiss she pled, "Grant... please don't." Another kiss she was losing. Trying to take her to the floor she moved her legs into a battle stance and broke his hold over her. "I said NO!" Fist doubled up she instinctively hit him in the nose, blood splattering on her knuckles. "SHIT! GRANT, I'M SORRY!"

"Fuck you Whore!" He backed off and took his cell out. Dialing 911 he barked at the operator. "Yes, I'd like to report an assault and battery. I think my nose is broke. Yes, her name is Mindy Biles."

"OH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Bad move yelling. Hearing that an officer is on the way she left everything in her apartment and ran out, down the stairs and to her Camaro. Slamming the trunk, she got in and tore out of the lot. Managing to hit the highway and passing a police car she kept on going. She was getting a taste of her own medicine.

"GODDAMMIT!"

********

Caretaker! The two-story home of Sheriff Dolan Roster.

"Thanks for driving me home Winston. I'll have dad ride back with you to get my SUV." Winston shut his Jeep off. "Listen, about Nova, if you don't think she's in good hands here I'll honor your wishes and shut the hell up. I just... maybe I see Ali in her but when she was younger. Coming into her own now, she's a nightmare. I just can't handle my kid anymore."

"Only experience I have as a parent is Nova. She might not be mine but even I know I can't hold her back forever. She does make a good bartender though. Like I told you back at the Firing Range, I trust you Dolan. If Nova wants this then help her step up to a better life. I have your back."

"Thanks! Same here!" He gnashed his teeth holding his crotch. "That fucking drug Opal took did some serious overdose on my hormones. My dick won't go down for a second. Don't take this wrong, but it was hell hugging Nova goodbye. This shit in my system is like nitrous combined with Spanish Fly. You know I wasn't hitting on Nova; it's the effects is all. Add in my alcohol content I can barely walk. I need to head upstairs and sleep it off. Come on in I'll rally dad." Climbing out Dolan's knees buckled, and he had to hold the door. Winston stepping around became his crutch.

Heading indoors all was quiet outside of water running upstairs. "Someone's in the shower. Either my dad or CC probably."

"Who's CC?"

"Caprice Comstock. Waitress at the diner Coastal Waiters outside town, just up the coastline. We... I don't know what we are. Let me haul my ass up to bed. If that's dad up there I'll warn him to get you home. Hang onto my car keys for now, before you guys take off without them. Just have a seat, watch some TV he'll be down shortly."

"Careful climbing the stairs." He hovered to make certain Dolan got to the top okay. Once the Sheriff was out of sight Winston made himself at home. Not much for TV he just kicked back on the sofa next to folded blankets and a pillow. Someone slept down here last night. Likely Albert by the scent of manly cologne.

Upstairs, Dolan looked down the hall at Ali's room and saw the door wide open. Creeping quietly, he ducked his head inside and saw her bed empty. "Might be Alexis in the shower." He shrugged and checked the guest room and saw the bed untouched and fully made. Another shrug he went to his bedroom and opened the door. Spying someone in bed he presumed it to be Caprice and closed the door for privacy. Blonde hair peeking out from under a fully covered body was all he had to go by. Too bright in his room he closed the curtains and the blinds to make it near pitch black. Hangover required! Stripping his clothing off he climbed in bed naked and lay there for two minutes tops, his dick screaming to be put to use. "Fuck! Might as well hit CC and hope this drug shit gets burnt out of my system."

Scooting in behind CC he rubbed his dick along her thigh gap. Realizing the sensitivity over her pussy, eyelids popped wide. Frozen in the moment she felt a huge cock enter her pussy and take her over onto her belly. Lying on top of her Dolan began thrusting, slowly and building momentum. Holding her breath against the deep thrusts she dug her nails into the fitted sheet and buried her face into her pillow. Whimpers only but loving it she lifted her ass as high as possible for a better insertion level. Eyes sealed Dolan growled like a tiger and hit her cunt hard. Yelps only bypassed his senses as she came on his beast. Mattress springs squealing Winston heard it even downstairs, Dolan's bedroom right over the living room. Chuckling over it Winston told himself, "Tippin' the waitress."

Seconds later the front door opened and in walked Albert Roster shocked to see Winston. "We'll I'll be damned. How's it going Soldier?" Standing, Winston met him halfway with a strong handshake.

"Brought your boy home. He had a rough night in Londale. Between us, he got laid by a gal from Black Ops. Bitch tore him up. Drugged him with something. By the springs up above I'd say he's nailing his waitress."

"That's my boy!"

"I have Dolan's keys he wanted you to ride back with me and bring his SUV home."

"Sure! I can do that." The water stopped upstairs making Albert nod but sigh just the same. "Ali must be up. With Dolan and CC in bed I better hang until they're done. Can't trust the kid not to run off again. Fifteen minutes to kill?" Agreeable they both sat down and chatted. Five minutes of nonstop bed wailing they heard Dolan nut so hard that it sounded like a Grizzly bear waking up from hibernation. A scream joining him Albert perked up.

"Oh, hell! No! No! No! No!" Jumping out of his recliner Albert rushed upstairs just as Caprice opened the bathroom door drying her hair but naked otherwise. Seeing her Albert went pale. Connecting dots, they barged into the bedroom and found the worst possible scenario. Dolan was passed out on his back from rolling off of who he thought was Caprice, and now suffered his daughter Alexis hopping up and down on her father's thick erection. The kid was getting her wish, she had always teased her dad and now she had him. He had her first... unfortunately.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" CC yelled out. Dolan in his stupor burst his eyes wide and saw his daughter palming his chest and thrashing his cock with her warm wet cunt. Ali was obsessed with her ride, so much that Albert himself had to cock a brow at seeing her pink pussy rippling in and out from her girthy ride. Tits dancing before his eyes Dolan threw up, all over his daughter's belly and tits. Not even that slowed her down.

"Do something." CC told Albert, then when he faltered Caprice took charge. Moving in behind Alexis she grabbed the girl by her hair and tried yanking her off. With an aggravated scream Ali elbowed CC in the eye, blackening it instantly. Temper lost it became a catfight on top of Dolan. Moving around Dolan to face Ali, CC slapped the shit out of her. Shoving Alexis backwards Dolan snarled at his penis being shoved so far back. Popping free of Ali and CC on top of him his dick discovered CC's pussy and he rose up in bed to drag himself out from under her.

Watching the girls do battle, screaming at one another Dolan held his temple then began jerking off. Albert bulging his eyes over the insanity of it all hightailed it out and downstairs. "Let's get back to Londale." He did not want to be in the middle of that. Winston followed in agreement. Out of the driveway in 60 seconds.

Feeling cum shot all over her ass CC froze in her hair pulling war with Alexis and pushed off of her. Sitting up she looked back at Dolan and froze. "You did not just fuck your kid then nut on my ass. What the hell Dolan?" Rolling out of bed she pointed at Ali. "GO TO YOUR OWN ROOM. I CAN AND WILL BEAT YOUR ASS BITCH." Fear of God moment, Alexis pouted and ran out, bathroom door slammed shut to clean her body of puke.

Turning to face Dolan, Caprice saw how bad of shape he was. Still stroking his cock, he teetered on his knees as she examined his blackened eyes, bruised nose, bite marks everywhere. "Who attacked you?" Out cold, he fell face first onto his mattress and snored. "I see how I rate."

Stunned CC noticed a stuffed animal on the floor and picked it up. A Tiger! Holding it to her tattooed chest she sighed. "Motherhood! Nope!" She tossed it back on the floor and got dressed. "I'm out!" She took Dolan's squad car once she saw his keys. "Arrest me for Grand Theft Auto."

Even she was showing her stripes.

********

Back at Harbinger Shoals!

All morning long Nick made Midnight Amador and Dawn Bearpaw parade naked in front of the Santee workers. For some they enjoyed the view. For others they found it shameful and appalling. Regardless they did their jobs. The newly remodeled kitchen with new cabinets allowed for new appliances. Old ones carted off to the garbage dumpsters Nick had ordered and were recently delivered. Leaving the girls outdoors with the orders of flirting without touching anyone they danced about, Dawn showing Midnight some moves. Awkward, Midnight Isabella did get better. Only one person was feeling the ridicule.

"Are you going to let that guy use Lillian like that?" Abe Dangling Thread spoke up to her father Samuel Bearpaw. Sam hissed at feeling like a coward in front of his friends but at the same time knew his daughter wanted this lifestyle. Having had a long talk when they went jewelry shopping for his wife and their wedding anniversary, he simply had nothing to offer. He took Nick's money, to offend him now might mean having to pay him back. He needed this job; he was good at carpentry.

"My daughter is her own person. Do I like what I see her do? I do not! Still, I will honor her wishes."

"Does the wife know?"

"Yes." He was lying of course. News would travel sooner than expected however, once Rayna Waterfall spoke to her daughter. The war was only beginning. Jewelry might not be enough to salvage his marriage, even if he had given up gambling. Sighing he went back to work. With the floors upstairs redone, the basement staircase brand new, he chose to confer with Niles Gullivant. Niles was now working on further rebuilding the loft of the barn before any collapse.

"How are you holding up, Sam?" Niles halted nailing down fresh new planks to an equally new set of beams bracing the ceiling.

"They think me a coward for letting my daughter be a whore."

"Come on, Sam. You know they love Dawn. Naked even more. Nick will take good care of her. He just mentioned that he's funding a historical society on the REZ so she can be closer to home. Says she might only be in Charleston a week or so to quit her job and finalize plans. I guess he's just waiting on Newton Waterfall to talk about the project with the other elders. In my mind that means you will likely get the building contract for that construct."

"I never considered that. She will be closer to her mother and I. Why has he not spoken of this with me?"

"Step at a time. He put you in charge of the dock project starting next week. That's a good week or two right there. Give the elders time to mull over the society idea."

"This is true. I worry what Wanita will say. She does not know of any of this yet. Outside of my job. I am holding off giving her the anniversary jewelry I purchased with Nick's money, so it doesn't look as if he bought it. As expensive as it was, of course, Dawn will say she paid half, but even then, gold bands and waterfall earrings was a lot of white man's moolah. A few more days pay, and it will look better in her eyes."

"You can't lie to Wanita. Her parents know too much. Which begs the question, why haven't they told her?"

"Rayna and Wanita have had a strained relationship since Wanita's grandpa disappeared. The wife doesn't feel as if the elders did enough in the investigation. Rhoen Merrick just jumped right in being next in line as tribal Eldest."

"Yeah, that was a tough time back then, Mister Scott vanishing. I remember it in the papers out of Cordoba. I can't believe that case was closed so easily. Feels like foul play to me."

"I believe Rhoen Merrick had something to do with Raymond's disappearance, but no proof ever existed. When he had a heart attack and passed the gavel to Newton upon his death things got better on the REZ. Well, as long as Nodin stays out of things. He has his moments, so unlike his father who was as crooked as the cane he leaned on."

"The way I hear it, Nodin doesn't fall far from the tree that cane was carved from."

"Yes. Yet, he does create many jobs. I still owe him money for gambling debts. He does not get vengeful due to my relationship with the Waterfall's. If not for Newton, Nodin would hurt me bad."

"Well, if it's any consolation, Dawn belonging to Nick now, you might have a guardian angel."

"Maybe! At what cost though? I feel like I'm caught between the Devil and Satan's shadow." He sighed as Niles nailed in another plank, the flooring near finished. "Four more rows and you knocked that loft out. We've been very productive today. My staircase is perfect, yet I do not think Nick has even gone to look it over. Did you know of the trunk in the 4x8 hole in the concrete flooring? It rattles as if containing a treasure." In that moment he realized something. Staring out of the barn doors at Lillian he observed her show Midnight how to act as if a stripper on stage. Her extremely long raven hair lifted as if a shroud. So sexy! The glossy flesh adding a mystique to both women. Treasures indeed! "I wonder where Dawn put the necklace, she bought that day?" Broken! Just like a heart. Tom Sylver understood.

Spotting Nick whistling at Midnight and Dawn to follow him they gave chase and walked hand in hand behind Nick like puppies. Sam could only rub his chin. Seeing his fellow Santee drooling like crazy he had to look away. Lunch hour closing in he chose to help Niles on the last few boards. To answer Sam's question Niles simply said, "That trunk is the remainder of Midnight's possessions I hear. She gave up everything after the fire at her home. All Nick's now. She looks really happy though. To be honest, so does Dawn. Who knows, maybe she gave everything up too. One man's trunk is another man's treasure."

"Isn't that junk?"

"'Pends on the master you ask." Sam pondered the fact. He did hear clinking inside that trunk when he got nosey.

Interesting!

********

Following Nick over the bridge the ladies acted like giddy young girls as he stopped and turned to face them. "Dorei on the left." He parted his arms to point at the two pillars that Niles erected at the corners of the bridges railing. Pausing he smirked at Dawn, "GoGo on the right." Moving quickly, they noticed he had drilled thick hooks at the top of each pillar, leather roping hung from them. "Backs to the poles, arms over your heads. MOVE!" Zero hesitance from either beauty. Starting with Midnight he tied her wrists together and left her standing there, her back arched, breasts postured with grace. "Chin up! Eyes closed."

"Yes, Kami."

While Midnight conformed perfectly to his decision he moved over to Dawn and replicated the binding. Hair swept behind her for a perfect flesh requirement he looked to her feet. "Left foot up." In complying he removed the Gogo boot from her. "Right foot up." Same motion until he held both boots in front of her. "Never again. Only in the week you are in Charleston will you wear foot ware. Once you return you will never wear shoes of any kind unless I change my mind. Is this understood?"

"Yes, Kami."

"Good! Let's get rid of these properly." He ventured out onto the bridge and searched for his guard dog. Whistling he found movement. Swimming in the deep creek the alligator known as Steeltoe approached. Having been fed snakes twice by this man the beast felt as if he was his meal ticket. Sure enough Nick tossed the boots down at him. Not aware what he was being fed Steeltoe ate the boots. "Go and Go!" Once the gator devoured them Nick nodded. "Good boy!"

Returning to the girls he chose his next move. More leather bindings on the ground he began again with Midnight and tied each ankle then plucked her legs up over his shoulders. Panting with delight she found him tying both ankles separately to that hook above her head. Once bound her pussy was the forefront of anyone standing in front of her. Backing away her body was suspended on its own. Sidestepping to Dawn he created the very same pose until she too was dangling aloft. Walking backwards by five feet he looked over his design. Nodding at their beauty he puckered.

"Comfy?"

"YES, KAMI!" In sync!

"Your jobs today are to be here as lunch for the crew." He yelled down at Steeltoe, "THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU." Luckily, he was too lazy to climb the embankment. Zero interest the gator swam off.

Palms rubbed together Nick sighed, "Pillars of my community!" Back to work! He had much to do. So did they.

DRIP! DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!

At least there was shade.

12