Midnight Ep. 048: BREAKdOWN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello handsome. Buy me a drink and bed me down."

"Let's start with a cocktail and discuss the rest later."

"My kind of man. Is it getting warm in here?" Off went that fur coat as she batted her eyes. "Oopsie! Who are your friends?"

"This is Bart, and this is Homer." He made up names, the crew trying not to laugh over her grotesque overweight frame. Her gravel like voice was a serious turn off.

"Hands behind your back Bigelow." Dolan held a set of hand cuffs. "They want to tie you up."

"Ooooo! Kinky boys. Cum to mommy." Yeah, she knew it was a bluff. The second they all entered the cell it was battle stations. They had to fight her to the ground and pump a shot of Haloperidol into her system to relax her anxiety and residence. Going limp they covered her with her coat and carried her out on a Gurnie. Britney bawled her eyes out seeing her strapped down on a Gurnie and loaded up into the van. Her coat was her blanket. Doors closed, papers signed, the transport headed for Charleston.

Dolan as wore out as he was had sympathy enough to hug Britney. Clinging to him he told her the same as he had Mindy. "It gets better. Report to work on Monday for training."

"I just bought a house from Mister Cooper. I sign papers at the bank on Monday."

"After you're done there, come straight here." He had to release her. Although she was so not his type, his dick was getting hard over that lingering T16R355. Enough already! "Go chill with Mindy. Keep her out of trouble."

"Okay! Thank you, Dolan. For being there for us."

"Just return the favor. Keep me posted how your mom does over there in Clooney-Toomes. What a name?"

"I know, right!"

They both had a short laugh. Th-Th-That's all folks!

********

Caprice Comstock returned home to her trailer for the first time since she and Oliver Heavy-Feather had a fight here. Staying away in her best interest until that whole Alexis ordeal on the REZ that made the elders rally to her side, she decided she needed space. With the crap that Alexis had pulled at her home, secretly taking advantage of her father, and Dolan looking tore up in bite marks she knew he had been with another woman. The mere idea he would come straight home and try to seduce Caprice hurt her a bit. Openminded as all get out, she had been torn of late over caring for Dolan and needing her independence. She didn't really count her verbal agreement with Nick Sanchez to be his on-call booty. At least she tried not believing that was any reality, but he was hard to resist. Nympho tendencies did that to a girl. Right now, she was just mad at the world.

Her trailer was a piece of garbage, but it was all hers. Cleaning did not do much good, her vacuum cleaner barely sucked things up, her fridge was on its way out, floors were sinking with age, but hey, her mailbox was sturdy. Flopping down on her sofa she sat there pondering her future. The diner would keep her but truthfully in the last few days not showing up did she even have a job? No one called her, maybe Olan just knew she needed a breather. As long as he had Lynette and Naomi, he could stay afloat until he hired any new waitresses to replace Midnight, and potentially CC herself. Calling the diner out of exhausted thoughts over it her boss Olan answered.

"About time you called."

"Hey, Olan! I'm really sorry. A lot has happened in two days. I still have a job?"

"Need one more day?"

"No. I'm good. I just needed to feel secure. I'm at my trailer. I'm pretty sure I've been exorcised of Oliver finally. If you need me I'll clock in first thing in the morning. Thanks for being understanding."

"Any word on Midnight?"

"Take that up with Nick. Honestly, unless you let her wait tables naked, I doubt there's a chance in hell."

"If I could, I would, but I don't need my business to suffer anymore than it already does."

"Would it suffer? Guys like pretty girls Olan. I'd wait on customers naked if you'd let me." She giggled. It felt good!

"I should have sold this place to Sanchez. Then you could all turn this into the Chicken Brothel."

"Cool name! I would not be shocked if he bought you out still. Between us, maybe a wedding present for Naomi and Dalton. Nick has his moments. Did she tell you that he volunteered to fly them to Puerto Rico to get married? He has a big plane I guess."

"Of course, he does. I wish I trusted the guy, but I don't."

"I think we can. I've wondered things myself, but he's just finding his way now that he's retired."

"Mid to late 30's, I wish I could've retired then. Whatever he did, does, it obviously paid well."

"Guess so! I try not to pry, fear mostly. He's good to me though so that's a plus. Can I make a suggestion?"

"Why not! Business is slow."

"That's the point. Can we just skip on uniforms and let us dress normal?"

"Normal for you is next to nothing."

"True! Is there a law that states a waitress can't wait tables in a bikini?"

"Ask your boyfriend Roster."

"I will once I'm done being mad at him. Don't ask, not telling."

"Lover's quarrel?"

"Something like that. I'll know if he arrests me for hijacking his SUV. I need to get it back to him. He's probably awake by now he had a rough night. Rougher morning! I'm sure he's feeling pretty low right now."

"I might agree to bikinis seeing as we're along the beach. As long as they're not too skimpy. Wear one tomorrow and we'll see how things go. I get complaints you're changing clothes. So, bring extra."

"I can do that. Hot pink or baby blue? All I have until I buy more. I'll invest in 3 more to have variety. We know Lynette and Naomi won't wear any but we can advertise for a few new waitresses who might feel comfy in wearing bikinis. Want a fashion show Olan?" She chuckled, "I can go change and take selfies."

"If it cheers you up I'm good with that. Just don't tell Lynette I asked for any."

"Our secret Boss. Give me ten minutes. I need something to feel good about myself." Agreed she hung up and swiftly changed. Hot pink always a winner she thrived on her mass of sexy tattoos popping along her revealing flesh. The bikini top was full forming, but no way was her nipples ever going to hide behind the thin material, when aroused those things stuck out a full inch without sweating it. The bottoms narrow compared to the top the cheeks of her ass were impossible to cover, only her crack and even that was almost a sinking feeling. She knew tips would be good though. Horny fishermen!

The front of her bottoms was also narrow but masking her vagina well enough, it was just her bikini area that was less than subtle. Pubes riding up and over would need trimmed. "I'm so letting a tiny bit peek up even after I shave." Pics taken she switched swim wear. The blue was light in color, not powder but not navy, more a creamy royal. The top was slightly less full than the pink bikini, yet some of the swell of her massive cleavage was sharing side boob. The bottoms more a diamond shape hid those pubes but to the sides her skin was more evident. Both sets had to be tied on, neither just pull up style. Risky but comfy. Pics finalized she sent them to Olan. Minutes later he called back. "This a no?"

"No, it's a yes. Let's see what happens. Maybe Sanchez will let Midnight come back if a bikini can be worn."

"If he did, I guarantee it would be a micro. Might as well let her go naked Olan."

"Grrrrrr! I'll place an ad in the paper and hang up some help wanted placards. See you in the morning."

"Wait! Which color?"

"Hot pink! Shave those whiskers."

"Awesome! Thanks for taking a chance."

"Uh huh! I'll catch hell from Lynette. Although if I forego the uniforms, she might wear shorts."

"There you go. Live a little Chief."

Less uptight, it was time to return Dolan's ride.

The SUV, not her.

********

Londale! Up the coast from Caretaker by 30 miles. Slightly more inland.

"Thanks for helping me out, Albert." Winston Richards and his old friend Albert Roster had returned from Caretaker to discover the bloody carpet impossible to clean up. Nova Khar- Issawi tried her best but failed. With it near time for her to open the bar and bartend, Win let her go get a shower and change. Moving furniture about the elders tore up the bad carpet and rolled it up to toss into the dumpster out back. "I'll have to hit up my storage unit for the extra carpet. I'll manage that on my own, but I appreciate you sticking around for at least taking up the rug. This room is out of commission for now. At least the lady that fucked Dolan up left me a grand to help in repairs. Probably use half to buy a mattress."

"She must have been something to take out Dolan." Ready they carried out the carpet roll just as Nova came downstairs, followed by her friend and waitress Mazie Lomas who was on call this morning to replace Janine, the normal waitress who had a dental appointment to remove some bad teeth. Mazie needed the money, so it was just sleep that was missed. "Coming through ladies. Morning Mazie."

"You remembered me. Hi, Mister Roster."

"Course, I do. Klepto!"

"Hey! I returned what I swiped from your antique store."

"No! Your mother did." He chuckled. "Watch your stuff Win."

"I've changed! Stop being mean to me."

"Fair shake!" He winked at Mazie who stuck her tongue out at him then shook her tits, no bra under her t-shirt was an easy observation.

"BRA Mazie!" Winston sneered with authority.

"In my car. Relax, I'm not even on the clock yet. And no, I didn't steal my bra from Walmart." It was Target! "Shit! I forgot my purse in your room." Nova frowned at her friend then handed her the key.

"Please leave my perfume alone." Nova pointed at her with worry.

"Relax! I love you too much to steal from you. I better pee while I'm up there. I'll hurry, go open up." Running back upstairs Mazie unlocked the door and hit the restroom first. Washing her hands, she looked at herself in the mirror. "I look really sexy today. Maybe my tips will increase." Drying off her hands, she grew nosey and opened up the medicine cabinet. "No perfume here... what's this?" Finding the green vial Mazie picked it up and uncorked it. Sniffing first she found it appealing and took the risk of dabbing some on the tip of her finger. Tasting it her eyes flared, "Mmm! What is this shit? Tastes like minted weed." Worth a second sample. "Fuck! I could eat all of this."

Sighing she stopped at three and put it away. Closing the mirror, she went to claim her purse from Nova's bed. Ready to leave she just could not escape how delicious that stuff was. Pouting at breaking her promise, Mazie Lomas went back to the restroom and swiped that vial. Heading back downstairs in a hurry she ran right into Albert and Winston returning to room 8. Smothered right up between them, they adjusting to her collision she freaked out. Just palming Win's chest and Albert's arm her pussy burst into intangible fire.

"Oh, God!" She mumbled, "Sorry! Forgot my purse."

"BRA!" Not that her fluffy tits on his bicep wasn't nice. Panting heavily, she had to run or start touching them. By ground level she was running to her car with her fingers down her spandex leggings. Grabbing her bra, she removed her shirt in the parking lot and put the bra on. The tight fit made her whimper. Nope! Off and back into her front seat. Shirt back on and buttoned up halfway she left her cleavage out for air.

"What is this stuff?" She fingered herself against her car until she came. Tasting her fingers was all it took to make her even crazier. Seeing Nova open the front door and asking, "Are you coming?" made Mazie dance in step as if needing to pee again.

"YESSSSSS!"

Her shift was going to prove difficult.

*********

Harbinger Shoals! That 2:00 hour hit.

News of the taco truck spreading the Santee workers began circulating out over the bridge toward the main road. With many of the delivery vehicles unloaded and gone there was plenty of room for them to spread out and find shade under the willow trees along the property. It looked really nice out front now. Even nicer once the men discovered two naked beauties tied to the bridge pillars.

Greedy eyes took in their body shine, their hairless twats winking at them under pressure of confined legs. Breasts bulging upward due to their contracted tummies Midnight Amador and Lillian Dawn Bearpaw looked delicious. Smiling brightly but keeping their eyelids sealed they knew they had lots and lots of company. Cell cameras went crazy filming the girls, photos taken. Not all of the photographers had the idea of pleasure though. Numerous guys who were loyal to Nodin Merrick sent off pictures to him to use as he found necessary. Others equally loyal to Newton Waterfall forwarded photos knowing that his wife Rayna would have to relay the images, Newton blind. Their granddaughter humiliated was not being taken lightly.

The food truck ready to serve also struggled not looking over at the girls, a perfect view for the last forty-five minutes. They had to remain in their truck, or the Santiago brothers would have hit those holes. They feared losing the job though. It amazed them however to watch how both women's cunts constantly trickled onto the ground. Numerous times gushing as if fingering themselves to climax but unable to touch themselves. It was remarkable.

Not many Santee dared to close in on Dawn, however Midnight was a different situation. Being the outcast for her existence as a Halfbreed to their nation, those who did not know her Mother Irene did cop a feel. Fingering Midnight in both her pussy and her anus became quite popular. One man even dared to kneel and eat her out to a very nice warm bath. She loved it and spoke only to say, "Thank you, Sir." Nick was nowhere to be found so a few more took the risk. No one dared to fuck her though. Spotting Clinton Biles and Lukas Porcupine heading over the bridge the behavior returned to normal. Clinton however wasn't stupid he noted what guys were doing, he just didn't know to whom yet. Faltering due to Lukas with him, Clinton paused the boy. "Go find Nick." Nodding the boy headed back toward the house. It was safer for him there.

Clinton no more than turned he heard a loud squeal and presumed it to be Midnight or Dawn. Instead, he bulged his eyes as he discovered Lakshmi butt ass naked running over the bridge and leaping into his arms. "GEEZUS! I thought I said to wait in your car."

"You must punish me, Mister Clinton." She smothered his face with her enormous breasts, hugging his scalp tightly between them. "I am so very horny."

"I can see that." He chuckled and carried her blindly through the gathered Santee. Even this maneuver was being recorded. The giant lifted Lakshmi up over his head and sat her soaked twat on his face, the Hindi goddess screaming how much she wanted him. Fucking outsiders! All the way to her car he ate her in mid-air. Peripheral vision all that he had to go on he found her white car and brought her to the hood with a bang. Removing his shirt while snarling she fingered herself with an expression of pure insanity. Boots off, pants down he climbed up on there and hit that whore like a demolition man. That hood was dented so deep that it touched the air filter. No stopping until lunch was over. Nor did her screaming voice.

Lukas finding Nick and Sam coming out of the main house ran up to them, "Clinton told me to find you. I think there is trouble." A scan toward the bridge to see the cluster of Santee, Nick patted Lukas on the arm.

"I got this. Help Sam take some measurements you can eat after." Samuel felt defeated knowing his daughter was strung up, as warned by Nick. Leading Lukas toward the cove out back gave Nick time to deal with the tribesmen. Halfway there, Nick began disrobing. Leaving his clothing in the grass in parcels until totally nude he marched over the bridge. The Santee workers were in awe of the white man's audacity. A ten-inch erection mighty made many of them respect him even more than disliking his reasons for this. Ignoring the workers Nick approached Bearpaw and took her cunt, his thick girth ripping her wide. The result was pure worship.

"YES KAMI! I AM YOURS!" She knew that fit perfectly. Wailing on her Nick sneered at the Santee beauty and spit at her face, then over her tits. Her voice rallied constantly in her adoration. Five minutes in, Nick needed to nut but refused and pulled out of Dawn, her gusher pouring over at his escape. Walking the fifteen feet across the bridge gap he moved in on Midnight and shoved his demanding beast into her cunt. Midnight ventured into her own theatrics but added verse.

"I am forever yours Kami. My body to be abused by you as you see fit. Use me! Give me to others if you so desire. I will never deny your decision, only embrace it with everything I have to give. Even when tired I will fight on to be that which makes you proud."

Nutting hard inside Midnight, she thanked him with loyalty. Clenching her thighs as if to keep him within her he pulled back out and returned to Bearpaw. Lifting her ass up a little, Nick forced his dick up her asshole to the awe of the Santee. Further idolizing resumed. "MY ASS IS YOURS!"

"THEIRS!" He bellowed.

"AS YOU WISH MY KAMI." Hearing this the workers grew silent in their mumbling. Working up a second ferocious nut he once again resisted. Abandoning her he stepped back to Midnight and now took her anal cavity. Like before he unleashed his load into her, leaving her to drip his milky cum. Ignoring everyone Nick then walked back across the bridge and reclaimed his clothing. Fully dressed he ran into Niles coming from the barn.

"Hey, Nicky. Will is back from Cordoba, he just called. Wants to show us his new truck."

"I'm busy." His cell ringing left him to walk right on by Niles rather coldly. "Go get tacos then get everyone back to work."

"Sir, yes Sir!" Niles grumbled and took a walk for the road. Coming up on the bridge Niles heard four distinct women screaming. "Oh, fuck!" Sure, enough in walking through he found Midnight and Dawn being screwed, the Santee workers ignoring their heritage just could not resist any longer. Moving past them he caught a glimpse of Clinton Biles hammering Lakshmi. "Gas girl!" He sighed recognizing her. The fourth scream heard he easily recognized. Walking around the food truck he found his boy nailing Veronica Redmane right in front of her father. Joey rubbing the back of his neck feeling ashamed to be seeing his kid being taken from behind, choked by Will had to join the opposing parent. "Now you know what I deal with."

"I'm too old for this shit." Joey sighed, "My car parts get delivered for that Jeep?"

"They did. In the front seat." Joey headed out. Just watching Midnight and Dawn cumming like vicious animals made him hurry past. He did not want to be a part of this. He had parts to install before it got any later. Niles? He grabbed tacos from the truck and went to sit on his boy's brand-new tailgate. Dinner and a show. He did give Veronica a bite between cries of calling Will her master. Nice!

********

Nick stood with distance between he and Samuel Bearpaw and his assistant Lukas. On his cell he spoke to the caller. "No, let the videos be seen by Merrick and the Waterfall's, the whole REZ. It's time they knew who controls destiny in these parts. They accept my ways, or we go to war."

"Opal is on her way with Crimson Merrick. Still no sign of Cybercock yet."

"All in good time."

"Dr. Freak is still being gangbanged in her pool. Those REZsistance boys can't get enough of her. Hell, they ganged up on her on the bottom of the pool. I'm shocked that bitch hasn't drowned. Her fanbase loves her though. She just topped eighty grand in one day, thus far."

"Tip her up to $100,000 then cut her feed. Send a message from me telling her to try harder next time."