Midnight Ep. 048: BREAKdOWN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a cold one, Mister Grinch. That Shantel Bigelow was moved to Charleston today."

"Good riddance."

"Her daughter just bought a house."

"Tell finance to send her a welcome basket. Oh, and buy her a puppy like she had as a kid. Cute bow even."

"Boy you bounce around. Cold, Warm, Cold, Nuclear fallout."

"Are you complaining, Dyson?"

"You pay the bills. Anything else before I go take a shit?"

"Wipe!" Just like he did in closing out his call.

********

The Santiago brothers had their chance at the pillars once everyone went back to work. They left extra sour cream on their tacos. Lakshmi Surve had to fend for herself on her hood. The X- AP347 in her system kept her hands busy. Clinton headed back to work, as did Niles. Will and V ended up in the bed of his new truck.

Lukas Porcupine finally made it to the food truck as it was packing up. They reserved some in bags for people to take home and hauled them to Nick's 4Runner to be passed out later. Lukas seeing Midnight and Dawn with milky white cunts paused mid bite. "They left off the sour cream." Looking back, he shrugged. "It looks like they left the girls covered in it." Dipping his taco on some milky jizz he sampled it. "Watered down." Going back to work he left with, "Bye Dawn! Bye Midnight!" Not so bright Boy!

TACO BELLE!

That was the name on the food truck.