Midnight Feeding - Supernatural Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the bust of the gown was a delicate tan string tied in the middle. He remembered how he stared longingly at that string that night, wishing he possessed the courage to untie it as a prelude to maybe removing her gown completely. But, in the end, seeing his mother naked, remained nothing more than a mere fantasy.

Saying nothing still, she stood up before turning to face him, her face a mask of motherly concern.

Reaching out she brushed her hands lightly against his cheek. Despite how solid she looked, her fingers flickering across his cheeks was like being touched by the faintest of breezes.

Giving him an almost sly smile her hands floated down to just below her chest.

In a soft voice that just rose to the faintest of whispers she said, "Mommy knows what you need, baby?"

Grasping the large tie, bit by infinite bit, she started to undo it.

Stevie watched as his mom leisurely loosen the tie under her bust before reaching up with both hands to carefully slip the semi-wide straps of her gown across her shoulders.

She seemed to be almost under some kind of spell, her half lidded eyes had this dreamy, faraway look to them, both appealing and unnerving all at once. Combining this dreamy look with her ultra-slow movements left Stevie feeling his mother was almost in some kind of half-awake coma. Adding to the coma like effect she seemed to be under was the way her spoken words to him were so few and so quiet.

Then again she was coming back from the . . . NO! He wouldn't, couldn't think of her like that. Instead, he concentrated—hard—on this being a totally real experience with his, yes, totally alive mother.

It was easy to lose himself in such thoughts as he stared while she carefully dragged the twin straps of her gown across, and then over and down each of her shoulders.

Stevie's cock jerked in his underwear and then became instantly hard as her gown floated down and off her naked body to gather at a heap by her feet.

In the soft light of the candles his mother's naked body looked extraordinarily beautiful.

She tilted her head seductively at him, blinking those dreamy eyes in a most alluring manner as he stared, awestruck, at her nakedness.

His eyes soon became stuck on her nice breasts. They glowed with unearthly beauty as he continued to stare before finally he let his gaze fall downward.

She was fully naked he happily discovered as his gaze fell between her legs where he spied a neatly trimmed matting of light brown pubic hair matching the color of the hair on her head.

Taking his hand, she led him over to the bed. His eyes focused on her slightly plump, perfectly rounded bottom as it too shined with smoldering splendor, causing his cock to reach new heights of hardness.

Pausing just before her bed, she reached out, turning the covers back before turning to face him.

Again she hit him with that soft fetching smile before reaching out. Gripping the bottom edge of his tee shirt, she patiently pulled it up and off of him before turning her attention to his shorts.

He stood perfectly still as his mother leisurely stripped off the shorts. He noticed her eyes flickering downward as an almost impish grin spread across her face.

There was a brief pause before, unbelievably, she was tucking her fingers under the waistband of his shorts and carefully pulling them down.

He heard her let out an audible sigh as his large seven and half inch cock was released from the tight confinement of his briefs.

She gently helped him get settled in her bed before joining him. Turning, they lay on their sides facing each other as he whispered, "I missed you so much, Mommy."

"Show me," she whispered back.

This time when they kissed he did not pull back when her tongue slipped out to quietly explore the depths of his mouth. Reaching down, she found his hands before guiding them up to her breasts.

He kneaded them softly—God they were so nice and firm-- as their tongues danced and pulsated in and out of each other's mouths.

After a fiery exchange of breathless kisses, he felt her lightly pushing his face down into the warm valley of her breasts. Stroking his lips with a tender finger, she whispered, in a voice quivering with desperation and urgency, "It's time . . . for your midnight feeding, baby."

Stevie's heart thumped in his chest as he closed his eyes and opened his mouth —just as the old antique grandfather clock in the corner of the bedroom began to chime quietly. It, indeed, was midnight.

As his mother's warm breast slipped into his mouth, Stevie, undone with passion, began to suckle on it urgently. He felt her nipple first stiffen before becoming fully erect as he lashed his tongue out and around it.

Her soft moaning only served to urge him on all the more as he switched to her other breast, attacking this one with equal aplomb.

Oddly enough, the more he suckled on his mother's breasts the more life he seemed to be breathing into her as she was starting to moan louder, and then louder still, as continued to imbibe on her nice breasts with a barely contained passion.

"Go on baby, make love to mommy's breasts with your mouth. Suck on them please."

It was a pleasant enough thing to agree to, especially as-- seemingly - she continued to come more alive, the more he slurped greedily on her tits.

She was squirming all over the bed now as time seemed to stand still while he tenderly suckled on her breasts. Five minutes passed as the quiet bedroom was filled with the sounds of his lip smacking, passion filled suckling session. Finally, things reached their zenith when she grabbed his hand, pushing it between her legs.

"See how wet your midnight feeding it making me honey?" she told him in a loud and harsh whisper.

He happily discovered how very right his mother was when his index finger easily slide up and inside of her, making her whine loudly, as he continued to feast on her breasts.

"Honey, can . . . can you kiss your mother, down there, between her legs, please baby."

He kissed his way down across her tummy till her found the sweet nectar between her legs. Lashing his tongue out, he lathered her sweet tasting pussy with a plethora of light kisses before flickering his tongue across her clit, making her squirm mightily.

Yeah, she was fully alive now and hot wired for action as Stevie went to town eating her out. His darting, twisting tongue soon had Jessie wriggling all over the bed.

Reaching up with his hands, he fondled her tits as he shoved his tongue deeper in her wet hole, swirling it around to maximum effect.

"Oh baby, mommy is going to . . ." She never finished her sentence as his tongue found her clit once more. Assaulting it with unbridled enthusiasm, Stevie sent his mom careening over the edge.

"Now it's your turn," she said as she turned over.

Rising up on her knees, she grabbed the headboard of her bed, presenting her backside to be plundered.

He carefully stroked her bare ass with both hands before leaning forward, his hands sliding up to cup her delicious hanging breasts as his assaulted her neck with a series of passionate kisses.

Bringing his cock up, he placed it carefully at her wet opening while he continued the gentle assault on her tits with his hands.

"Go on baby, put it in. Make love to your Mommy . . . hard and fast," she whined as his cock nestled itself inch by inch into the wet, warm folds of her waiting vagina.

Finally, unable to show any more restraint, with a loud grunt, Stevie propelled his hips forward driving the entire length of his sizable cock deep inside of her.

Jessie let out a loud wail as his cock plunged deep inside of her. Gripping her hips with both hands, overwhelmed with sheer forbidden passion, Stevie began to fuck his mother as if both of their lives depended on just how hard he could ram his cock inside of her.

She was soon moaning like the cheapest of harlots as he pounded his cock inside of her a good half dozen times before he let out a loud whimper as he spurted a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

Collapsing unto the bed with both his leg and arms muscles still quivering, Stevie found her wrapping him into her warm embrace as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Mom are . . . are you back now . . . for good I mean? How is this possible?"

"Shhh baby, I am not allowed to answer questions of what happens after we pass to the other side. I will just say the other side, as I know it, is filled with magic and mystery and has both demons and angels, and just like on this plane of existence where the good guys are not always wholly good and the bad guys not all thoroughly bad, not all demons are bad and not all angels are good. You shall learn more when the time is right but not from me."

More she would not say and as he suddenly felt very tired, maybe more tired than he had ever in his life, he did not press the matter, but instead closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber. When he woke up in the morning she was gone.

A week passed, and then two while the house remained depressingly quiet. His only solace came when he remembered how she told him, "You shall learn more when the time is right but not from me."

She never once told him anything but the truth so took some measure of comfort, sooner or later, something would happen.

Thankfully, it turned out to be sooner as a day later he came down to breakfast to find a note, written in his mom's ultra-neat handwriting, attached to the fridge by a magnet.

The note was nothing more than a phone number. He stared at it for a short moment before tucking it into his pocket. Obviously, she wanted him to call the number but since he was already running late for work the call would have to wait until he got home.

That afternoon he carefully dialed the number, waiting breathlessly for someone to pick up.

A soft feminine voice on the other end picked up after the third ring. "Olga's Oddities . . . all things supernatural, all the time. How may I help you?"

"Hmm, I'm not really sure. My . . . my mom left me this number and I . . . I was supposed to call I think but--"

"Is your name Stevie?" the voice interrupted.

"Yes."

"My great grandmother Olga, she is the owner, told me to expect your call sometime soon. My name is Sophia."

"Oh, well the thing is my mom . . . well its . . . it's complicated and I'm not sure why I am calling."

"Don't worry my great grandmother knows why. She told me you would be traveling many miles to come here and talk to her but it would be well worth it for you."

"Oh, hmm, well where is here. I mean, where are you located?"

"In a little town called Wilksbury. It's in Connecticut, not far from New Haven."

"Oh, ahh, I am in Suffolk, Virginia. So I am supposed to come talk to your great grandmother? Does she have information about my Mom?"

"Is your mom a ghost?"

Stevie paused at the highly precise quesiton. It was just thrown out there so casually before answering. "Yes, I mean she passed a little over a year ago and--"

"Say nothing more. Save it for my Nana. When can you come here? The sooner the better."

"It's a bit far but . . . ahh I think tomorrow I suppose if I got up early I could be there by the early afternoon."

"Good. Here is the address."

After getting an address of a café near the bookstore a very anxious and excited Stevie could hardly wait for the next day to come.

It was a little after 1 pm when Stevie wandered into the nearly empty small café. There was two people sitting at a long lunch counter, locals more than likely, and then in a back booth was a positively ancient looking old woman dressed in all black.

That must be Olga as Sophia had told him her nana was both very old, liked to dress in black, and always sat in the same corner booth in the very back of the café.

Stevie slowly approached the woman. "Excuse me are you Olga?"

Looking up, the old lady gave him a toothless grin before she murmured, "I be Olga and you be Stevie, eh?"

"Yes."

"Good, good. Sit then, don't make old woman eat alone, huh. Buy me lunch and Olga tell you much tings you need to knows."

Stevie slowly lowered himself into the booth across from the old lady as she cackled. "You be as cute as your mom did say eh?"

"I suppose. You . . . you talked to my mom. You know she is . . ."

"Yes passed. I know. Olga knows all, explain all over soup and sandwich."

Stevie spent the next thirty minutes listening to the old lady tell him all sorts of fascinating things. Olga, with a straight face, described herself as being nothing less than a witch, and was someone his mother reached out to before dying and actually befriended. This friendship survived her death as Olga relayed how his mother continued to communicate with the old lady in her dreams.

Toward the end of their lunch, Olga passed a plain white envelope to him. "Read dis when you gets home and if you brave take the potion I'm about to give you."

Reaching into a large burlap bag sitting next to her on the café booth, the old lady rummaged around it a bit before pulling a small clear vial from it filled with a red looking liquid and a letter sized plain brown envelope.

Shoving the vial across the table to him, she smiled her enduring toothless grin before dropping her voice to a low whisper. "This be me special potion, boy. It be mighty powerful. Letter explain. Don't worry, Olga no write the letter, my granddaughter did, but the words, the request come from your mother and from Ms. Aphasia."

"Apha—who?" Stevie asked having never heard of this person.

"She be a powerful demon who taken your mother under her dark wing. Hmm, that be why she able visit you agains. Now it be time to reward, Ms. Aphasia for her allowing such a ting."

Stevie, properly worried, started to open his mouth to ask about this demon named Aphasia, but before he could get the words out Olga was raising one gnarled finger and waving it. "No questions boy. Go home, read letter. Now time for old lady to go sell more books at her store."

Stevie, observing how there was something forceful in the old ladies demeanor indicating she would not welcome being questioned, scurried out of the booth and helped Olga to her feet. Turning a baleful eye on him, she bade him a good day and shuffled off out the door.

The nearly five hour drive home was nothing short of torture thanks to Stevie's overwhelming curiosity about the letter, but deciding it would be best to wait until he got home to read it, as Olga suggested, he put his curiosity on hold.

It was just past eight before Stevie settled down to read the letter. It was computer generated on Word, doubled spaced and about page and a half long.

Paper clipped to the larger note was a small piece of stationery with something written on it. The handwritten scrawl was excessively neat.

Stevie-

Trust in Olga's potions. My great grandmother is—as advertised—a powerful witch with equally powerful potions which will work as advertised.

Sophia

"Well she certainly looks the part anyways," Stevie muttered to himself before setting the small note aside. Turning his attention to the large note he started reading it with increasing fascination.

Stevie:

I am writing this to you a mere few days before I am to pass. Thanks to my powerful friend Olga (if you are reading this you have met her by now) I know the exact day, to the hour even, I am set to expire. Olga, among other powers, has the ability, sometimes clear, sometimes not so clear, to divine the future. My future, sadly, is clear. Once I pass to the other side I will be in contact with a powerful entity that goes by the name of Aphasia.

Aphasia is known, among a select few that study such things, by several monikers: Mistress of Wickedness, She Who Must be Obeyed, Dominatrix of Forbidden Desire, but regardless of what she is called I am in her debt thanks to her granting me the power to return to your world.

If you want to see your mom gain her peace and cross over to the other side without issue we must do the biding of Ms. Aphasia and replay the debt owed to her. My part is asking you to do this, your part is actually doing it.

The potion Olga gave you will allow you to do this. After taking the potion you shall fall into a deep coma like sleep where you will be transported to an alternate plane of reality. On this plane, for her viewing pleasure, you shall be seduced by one of her minions she owes a favor to. Now this is the important part: on this alternate plane of existence you must be receptive to being seduced, honey . . . by this other mother of yours.

I cannot stress how important that part is so I will say it again: When you cross over, please acknowledge her love, acknowledge her desperate need for a son to love, and to love her back-- as you loved me before and still do. Do not worry about me being jealous for jealousy is not an emotion I can afford.

When you wake up in the morning you shall remember what happened, the good parts anyways, as if it was a very vivid and pleasant naughty dream, but unlike dreams, which are often fuzzy and make no sense this dream of yours will offer perfect clarity and will not at all seem like a dream while it is happening.

You are doing this because, above all else, Ms. Aphasia is a voyeur supreme of her pet humans' forbidden activities. You may be wondering-- if she likes watching a mother and son together why can't we be together again while she watches us?

A fair question and one that I shall answer: because she has already seen us together hon. Yes she was there that night, watching carefully as I seduced you and being she has already watched us once and loves variety, she wants to see you again, but with another woman. One of her minions that is owed a favor and needs some good loving attention from her adorably cute son: YOU.

I promised her you would do this so please hon take the potion tonight and if you please the Dominatrix of Forbidden Desire as she watches she shall allow me to cross to the other side peacefully.

Needless to say, if the debt goes unpaid, she is a demon and has promised me she shall curse you with bad luck until your dying day in addition to not allowing me to pass peacefully. Olga assured me she has the power to do so and it would be quite unwise to leave this debt we owe her unpaid.

Knowing you shall take Olga's potion for us I will tell you the necessary background information about the minion you shall be meeting tonight.

Your Mom's name is Dianna, Caucasian, forty two years old, extremely shapely (just like you like) with a mane of golden brown hair falling just past her shoulders. Her pretty hazel eyes are accented by a kind caring face and a clear, youngish looking, lightly tanned complexion. She is five foot six and weighs maybe one hundred and thirty some pounds.

She has the loving personality of an angel while possessing a pair of devilishly delicious large 36 DD breasts crowned by a pair of rather sizable nipples. I am sure you will sigh with inner delight when you see them, Stevie.

Your backstory is this: she has been married to your father (don't worry for you night of indiscretion he will be conveniently away on business), her high school sweetheart and the only man she has ever been with for twenty six years now. To say their relationship is on the stale side would be a vast understatement. In fact, just a few days prior she found out he was having an affair and, therefore, is feeling very insecure and vulnerable.

She is both lonely and bored but won't consider divorce until you are out of college. You are home for the weekend and after having a bad dream you will receive comfort for her. More I will not say . . . don't want to ruin your surprise but I will instruct you as follows: allow her to seduce you slowly, step by step. During the seduction process you will be expected to act both sweet and innocent, honey but most of all act like you are feeling extremely vulnerable and even still scared from your powerfully bad dream, (trust me baby your dream will be bad, Aphasia has assured me of this) allowing Dianna's full motherly instincts to kick in.