Midnight Feeding - Supernatural Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey, if you follow these instructions and behave in the following manner as I just described Aphasia will be pleased and will doubtlessly consider my debt to her paid.

Love,

Mom

After reading the letter a second time, wanting to make sure he didn't miss any detail, no matter how small, Stevie took a deep breath.

Reaching back into the envelope, he pulled the vial containing the magical potion out. Staring at it thoughtfully, it only took him a few seconds before he decided he would play along and take the potion.

After a hurried dinner and a quick shower, Stevie crawled into his bed around eight pm and before he could lose his nerve downed the contents of the vial.

The reddish looking liquid was semi-sweet and make him instantly drowsy. In less than a minute he was slumbering peacefully.

Stevie awoke some three and half hours later with a small shriek. His new mother, it had to be her, was sitting on the edge of the bed shaking his shoulder.

Blinking his eyes as he came awake he was totally disorientated. "Mom?"

"Yes baby, your mom is right here. You were having a bad dream I think. I heard you moaning loudly and heard you crying out and that's when I came in to check on you."

He was sweating profusely with his lone sheet all tangled around his feet while his blanket had somehow been tossed on the floor. Then with shocking horror he noticed it. He was sporting a huge erection inside his simple white cotton briefs.

She obviously noticed it too as she gave him a soft smile. "Here's lets cover you up, Stevie before you tell me about your bad dream or maybe it wasn't so bad after all huh?"

"Mom!!" he said embarrassed. He tried to roll over away from her but she grabbed his shoulder.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about honey. Most boys have those type of dreams."

"It wasn't that type of dream. Not really," he grumbled as he looked at her.

Despite looking a bit disheveled with her normally pretty chestnut brown hair pinned up and wearing no makeup, his new mother still looked pretty good in a mature motherly sort of way. This was in spite of the drab looking long sleeve cotton sleepshirt she was wearing. The ill-fitting, red multi plaid shirt came down to her knees and was simply unattractive in every way possible.

He instantly knew this was her usual sleeping attire just as he instantly knew he didn't like it when she pinned her hair up. Figuring the witch's potion must have planted all the necessary memories in his brain, he allowed himself to relax a bit.

Just before falling asleep he had been worrying about what if his new mom asked him something about their past he could not answer, or brought up some important event he should remember but couldn't recall. Apparently, this would not be a cause of concern allowing him to fully concentrate on the matter at hand: his awful nightmare.

The bad dream reverberated around his mind causing him, even though he was fully awake now, no small measure of angst.

"So tell me about your dream, Stevie."

He started to open his mouth and then snapped it shut knowing, somehow, telling her about the dream, right away, was not the proper way to go.

"I . . . I can't. It's embarrassing."

"Oh come on, sweetie. Don't be like that," she told him softly as she ruffled his hair. "I'm your mom remember which means you can tell me anything . . . even your bad dreams that involve her."

"How . . . how do you know it involved you?"

"I heard you crying out as I came into your room something like 'No mommy, stop it hurts'. I guess maybe I was doing something to you . . . bad?"

"Mom please . . . I can't tell you my dream."

She stood up as an angry frown crossed her face. "Lack of trust Stevie, is lack of love."

And with that final statement, she went storming out of his room, slamming the door shut as she went.

After stewing about it for about five minutes, Stevie threw on a pair of old jeans and a tee shirt and went to her room.

He knocked on the door softly and when there was no response he pushed the door open. She was sitting there in the middle of her bed with a box of Kleenex.

She looked up as he entered.

"There was a time Stevie when you would tell me anything but I guess that time has passed and has that intense love you once felt for your mommy."

He sighed as he crossed the room. "OK I will tell you but its . . . it's a bit naughty, Mom."

She patted the bed next to her. "Your mom can handle naughty."

"OK . . . fine. Here it is. In my dream you caught me doing something and got real mad . . . enough to scare me . . . enough to hurt me."

"What did I catch you doing that made me so mad, sweetie?"

Dropping his voice to a low whisper he said, "You caught me . . . masturbating."

"Honey that is normal for a boy your age so why would I be mad?"

"Maybe because I was using your . . . ahh panties."

She smiled. She just couldn't help herself before her face turned serious.

"Hmm, I can see how that might made some mother's upset . . . but not me . . . but I guess in your dream that was not the case. I was mad?"

"Real mad. You reached out and grabbed me . . . you know down there . . . and squeezed. Hard . . . until I cried out."

"Well that must have been when I heard you say 'Mommy you are hurting me.' I was wondering what I did."

Stevie looked down, not sure what to say next before he mumbled, "So now you know."

"I do and now, since I know, we need to talk about this a bit as obviously you are feeling more than a little guilty over your dream which leads me to believe . . . ahh your dream maybe is a reflection of reality?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean have you ever . . . you know . . . with your Mom's panties."

"Mom I . . ."

"Before you lie sweetheart you should know one thing. Your mom is sort of a neat freak when it comes to her underwear drawer and has everything arranged in it just so . . . you understand what I am saying."

He shook his head no in a vain attempt to ward off the truth. He knew exactly what she was talking about.

"OK I will just come out and say it. In other words, I know when someone has been messing about in my drawer where I keep my panties and since I know your father has no interest in the sexy stuff with me anymore that only leaves you, hon."

She let the thought dangle in the air as she reached out to stroke the side of his face . . . just as he was starting to turn beet red.

"You don't have to admit nothing baby. I can see the guilt all over your adorably cute face, but don't worry . . . mommy is not mad at you using her panties to help you get a bit of self-pleasure."

"You are not?"

Hmm, unless . . ."

"Unless . . . what?"

"Unless while you are using your mom's panties to do your business you are thinking about some sexy young thing from your school. That would be like cheating I think."

"No . . . I wasn't thinking of any young girls, Mom."

"So who do you think about when you do it then . . . with your mommy's panties? Tell me the truth or I will be upset." After a long pause she added. "Tell you what, I will whisper the answer in your ear and you just nod your head if I am right."

Leaning over she whispered, "You were dreaming of your mom . . . right, sweetie."

Leaning back she gave him a serious look as he fidgeted about the bed before finally nodding his head yes.

"Good then this is what we need to do. Listen to me as I can't have you wracked with guilt for something that a lot of boys feel for their mothers and that is . . . desire. Now the first thing we need to go is both get ready. You go take a quick shower which will give me time to get things ready here so go get freshened up and then come back to me."

Stevie mumbled his assent before hurrying across the room toward the door but before he could reach it she called out to him.

She began to speak as she crossed the room toward him. "Before you go there is one last thing I need to tell you and it's very important so listen closely."

Stopping before him she dropped her voice to a whisper as she outlined what she wanted. "I want to keep things as sweet and innocent as possible so neither one of us has to feel much guilt if something a little naughty happens between us as I'm helping you so that is how I want you to act for me, baby." Reaching out she stroked the side of his face. "Sweet and wholly innocent and also you must pretend to be very naïve, very, very naïve about the sexy stuff. Do you understand?"

"I am very naïve about the sexy stuff, Mom," he answered truthfully.

The demon inside of Dianna smiled. This was going better than she could have hoped.

Fifteen minutes later, it was just past eleven, he was padding on back down the hallway to his mom's room full of hopeful curiosity as to just what she had planned.

The house shook and moaned from a strong gust of wind causing him to shiver. He was wearing his usual sleeping attire: a pair of gym shorts with a tee shirt and no socks. Several of those embedded memories now hit him all at once: it was late November and they lived in New Hampshire, it was cold tonight with the lows dipping down into the mid-twenties.

Her door was partially open and after peeking his head inside he scanned the room.

When he didn't see her anyplace in the room, he stepped inside. "Mom . . . where you at?" he called out tentatively.

"Here honey," she popped her head out from the closet. "I will be out in a minute. I am trying to decide what nice thing to wear for you, but while you are waiting, why don't you turn out all the lights and get a nice fire going for us."

He hurriedly followed her instructions before settling down on the padded bench, staring idly into the flickering flames of the fire while enjoying its warming effects when he heard his mother crossing the room toward him.

He turned to look at her and nearly fell off the bench when he found himself confronted with a vision of pure sexiness. She had put on some perfectly applied makeup, allowing her pretty face to shine with unearthly beauty in the soft flickering light of the fire. She also let her hair down but the real show stopper was the gorgeous aqua blue sheer night gown she was now wearing.

It was sheer enough, in fact, to be practically see through allowing him to get a glimpse of his mom's large breasts. They hung there, like two perfectly formed dollops of womanly perfection, perfectly on display for his wide, staring eyes.

He noticed, couldn't help but to notice how his mom's nipples—Jesus, they were huge. In particular, the areolas of her perfectly large tits were fucking enormous.

He took a deep breath before tearing his eyes off his mom's tits and giving her a warm smile.

"You like your mommy's new pajamas honey," she cooed to him.

"Yes . . . they look nice on you, Mommy."

"Good. Then wait here while I get us some wine."

She turned. Strutting across the bedroom, she presented her slightly plump ass to him for inspection. It passed with flying colors as he loved the way her matching sexy turquoise brief panties showed off both of her ass cheeks without shame.

As she pulled out a bottle of white wine from the fridge and a small bucket, filling it with ice to chill the wine, another of those powerful memories hit him: my mom gets real friendly and highly emotional when drinking wine.

As she crossed the room back to him carrying the ice filled bucket with its bottle of white wine stuck in the center while in her other hand she held a pair of wine glasses, Stevie couldn't help himself as-- once again-- he found his eyes drawn to those big bouncy tits of hers as she strutted toward him.

"I'm glad you like your mommy's pajamas. I know turquoise is one of your favorite colors so I picked this out with you in mind, sweetie."

"You did," he lamely answered. It was all he could think to say.

He watched as she poured them both a full glass of wine. "Here this will help relax us both I think. Now drink it all down and quickly hon so you can get the full effects."

Following his mother's lead, he gulped down his wine. Smiling, she refilled both of their glasses halfway saying, "We can sip on this one."

After they both took a couple of large sips, she gave him a serious look before saying, "I have a question for you honey and I think you should answer my honestly."

"I will."

"OK so how many times have you used your mom's panties to . . . you know."

He fidgeted slightly before responding truthfully, the answer just popped into his head, "About, I don't know exactly, maybe fifteen times I think."

"Hmm, that is quite a bit and do you have a favorite pair of your mom's panties that you use the most often."

"Yes."

"Good. So why don't you go over and grab them from my drawer." Smiling she added, "I think you know where I keep them."

Stevie hopped to his feet, feeling an acute mixture of embarrassment and excitement all at once.

Once he reached her panty drawer he didn't, as he remembered he usually did, have to dig around to find her black satin lace panties which was his absolute favorite. Instead, they were resting right there on the top of all her other panties leading him to believe she had intentionally placed them there.

Once he reached the padded bench again he handed her the panties.

She held them up saying, "Hmm you found one of your mom's sexier panties I see." She then brought them up to her face, touching her cheek with them as she whispered, "Oh these are soft. I can see why you like them so much."

Dianne gave him a fetching smile before whispering, "So can you go ahead and show your mom just how exactly you use them to hmm, get off, baby."

He swallowed hard. "You mean . . . you want me to . . . ahh in front of you?"

"Yes," she whispered. Taking him by the hand, she led him the few feet over to the fire. "I want you to learn it's OK to do what you are doing. Now lay down on the rug sweetie and take care of your business while I go sit back down and watch."

She handed him the pair of panties before moving back over to the padded bench and sitting down.

Stevie sighed nervously as he laid down on the large plush white rug spread out in front of the fireplace.

He looked up at her; she was staring at him. "Go on baby. Do what your mom asked you to do. Trust me it's for the best."

"I trust you, Mom." He mumbled as he slowly pulled down his gym shorts and briefs just enough to allow him to slip his cock out.

At this point, his cock was still rather on the soft side, probably from being nervous, as he wrapped the silk panties around it. Thinking it would make him feel less nervous, he pretended he was alone as he started to move the panties around his flaccid penis.

After about thirty seconds, despite his best efforts, it was still not coming alive, managing only to barely reach a semi firm status. He was simply too tense from her watching him so intently.

"Mommy . . . it's . . . not working. I mean . . . I'm too nervous I think . . . you know with you watching." Embarrassed, he stuffed his limp cock back inside his briefs.

She smiled at him softly before standing up. Moving over to the bed, she gathered up her two pillows and the thick comforter before moving over and dropping down next to him.

She carefully arranged the pillows under him before pulling the comforter up to cover both their bodies as she stretched out on her side next to him.

Leaning on one elbow, she looked down at him while brushing her fingers through his hair. "Maybe mommy can help if you let her huh?"

"OK," he answered still uneasy.

"First, lay back close your eyes and try to relax as she decides best how to handle things . . . down there for her nervous little man."

Leaning back on the pillows, Stevie shut his eyes while wondering just exactly what she might be planning.

"Hmm, first of all I think it must have been, ahh, distracting holding both your briefs down and your shorts while trying to pleasure yourself so let's do this."

It started off nice anyways as she slowly stripped off his tee shirt and then his briefs so he was completely naked. After tossing them both off to the side she snuggled under the comforter next to his naked body once more.

Bring her mouth to his ear she whispered, "Maybe this will help things down there sweetheart."

She gave him several soft kisses, directly on his lips, and then a longer, firmer one setting his heart on fire with forbidden desire.

"Kiss me back, sweetie," she whispered as her hand slipped down under the comforter.

It was an easy order to obey as he kissed his mom back while feeling her hand slipping down lower across his belly.

Her tongue slipped inside his mouth just about the same time her hand slipped down over his growing manhood. Swirling her tongue deep in his mouth to maximum effect caused Stevie's cock to be upgraded from limp to firm.

Almost in self-defense he found his own tongue slipping out to taste her delicious wine stained lips.

"Hmm, someone finally is coming fully awake down there," she whispered as she finally broke off their kiss. Lifting up, she allowed the comforter to fall away from her body.

Reaching out, she gently brushed her finger along one cheek whispering, "Open your eyes and look at your mother, sweetheart."

Stevie eyes fluttered open to find his mother staring at him with a look of motherly concern. She had raised up just enough to allow the comforter to fall down revealing her upper body to him.

"Go on you can stare at your mommy's big boobies if you want sweetheart. I know you like them."

"I do," he said as his eyes happily flitted all over her chest.

Slipping one hand back under the comforter, Dianne found his cock was now growing quiet firm.

Reaching back she grabbed the black silk panties and brought them under the comforter. "Now concentrate on how good your mommy's titties look baby while she sees if she can get you fully awake down there."

Stevie let out a sharp hiss as he felt the soft silk panties being wrapped around his cock before she began to move them slowly up and down his growing manhood.

"Lay back down and close your eyes again sweetie while I take care of you."

He obeyed and was duly rewarded for his efforts when Dianne leaned down allowing her generous tits to fall fully down against his face . . . just as she slipped the panties down to delicately cups his testicles.

"Oh god that feels so good," he whispered as her tits bounced against his cheeks. He liked how soft the material of her nightie was against his cheeks and even more so how nice and firm her big boobs felt being gently smushed down against his face.

"Hmm, I think someone is fully awake now . . ." Dianne whispered as she moved the panties back to her son's hard shaft. Wrapping them fully around it, she started moving her hand up and down, slowly at first, before gradually picking up speed.

It didn't take long from this point as between his mother's big beautiful tits bouncing against his cheeks and her skilled hand working its magic down there he was near to coming already.

"Come on sweetie, come for your mommy . . . like before . . ." she cooed to him. "Come all over her pretty black panties . . . please baby, do it for me."

Stevie was on the verge of coming as the thought of his mom pleading with him to come was simply too much of a turn on.

Wanting to witness the eruption first hand, she quickly pulled the comforter down just in time to see the head of his cock poke up from under her black panties as she slipped it back down his rock hard shaft.

Dianne giggled as she saw a huge load of hot cum come spurting out of the head of his cock coating both her hand and the panties.

"Wow that was some eruption, baby," she said before leaning down and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.