Midnight Feeding - Supernatural Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gathering him in her arms, she cradled him against her ample bosom and within minutes Stevie had slipped into a quiet slumber.

Sometime later, how long he could rightly not say, Stevie's eyes fluttered open. His head was still cradled gently against her breasts but what was not so gentle was the full on erection he was now sporting.

Lifting up, he whispered to her. "Mommy are . . . are you awake."

"Hmm, yes baby," she whispered. She had slipped into a light sleep herself but being the good mother she was she quickly woke up when he moved even ever so slightly.

"I'm . . . hmm hard again. Can you . . . like . . ." He let the thought dangle hoping she would finish it for him.

"Take care of my baby again. Of course, hon. Here . . ." Lifting up she gently nudged him onto his back while repositioning herself so her upper body was raised up and leaning back against the pillows for support. "Relax and listen while I tell you a secret from our past."

"You know when you were just a baby honey you used to wake mommy up with your desperate crying almost every night a bit past midnight."

"Why was I crying, Mommy?" he asked curiously.

"Because you were hungry sweetie and being the good mommy I was I didn't mind at all feeding my baby . . . even if it was the middle of the night. I called it your midnight feeding and to tell you the truth those times while I was feeding you, right here in this room, in front of this fireplace, on a cold winter's evenings when it was just me and you. . ."

"Where was dad?"

"He was working the overnight shift then hon so he was gone most nights."

"Oh . . . so we were alone."

"Yes, very much so and you know my secret is this . . . those times, those midnight feedings I used to give you were so sweet, so loving and so pleasant for me that I think they are some of, if not my best memories of us together. I mean, I could feel our love growing to unspeakable heights as I leaned back and allowed you to feed."

"I wish I could remember that," Stevie whispered softly.

"Hmm, maybe we should create some new memories . . . for the both of us. Tell me . . . are you hungry now sweetheart?"

"Yes, Mommy," Stevie whispered, his excitement growing as he could see where this was leading.

Using the gentlest of pressure she guided his face down toward her chest and then, yes, into the warm bosom between her ample breasts. Her turquoise nightgown felt heavenly soft against his cheek as he pressed his face tight against her pillowy breasts.

Dianna took a deep breath before diving into the forbidden waters. First she gently nudged his head off of her chest before reaching down and gripping the lower edge of her nightie.

Smiling at him warming, she slowly lifted her nightie up until her bare boobs, God they were so big and beautiful, were revealed to his softly staring eyes.

"Snuggle your head back down baby against Mommy's chest and close your eyes sweetie. It's time for our midnight feeding."

Stevie closed his eyes before his face slipped down into that vast abyss of his mom's soft, warm bosom. He opened his mouth as she used a gentle guiding hand around the back of his head to nudge his open mouth towards her waiting breast.

His cock sprang to attention once he felt her inviting nipple slid into his waiting mouth. What happened next was the most natural thing in the world as his hunger, his absolute desire for his mommy's breasts took completely over.

After suckling her nipple greedily into his mouth, he heard her let out a soft, gentle sigh before whispering, "That's it baby, don't be shy . . . suckle on your mommy's tits. Please sweetie, suckle the love from your mommy's breasts just like you used to suckle milk from it."

His mother's encouraging words drove Stevie over the edge. His tongue lashed out first, lathering the entirety of his mommy's nipple with warm saliva as it became wholly erect from the loving attentions he was paying it.

Once erect, Stevie clamped his lips around it and began to suckle like mad.

"Oh Jesus, honey that's it, suck on my boobies, baby," she begged him. "Don't stop."

His tongue lashed out again and again as he intermixed the tongue lashing with an excess of tender kisses. Moving his mouth all around the vast expanse of her boob, he showered it with dozens of kisses before she urgently nudged his mouth with her hand back to her large distended nipple.

Opening his mouth wide, Stevie sucked the entirety of her nipple into his warm mouth and began suckling on it with such eager attentions that is soon had his mommy moaning softly while begging for more.

Her voice, desperate with passion, urged him on. "Oh God that feels so good, baby." Tangling her hand into his hair, she tenderly prodded his face over to her other breast.

Warming to the task, liking the way he could seemingly make his mommy moan and beg for more, Stevie decided to do a bit of teasing.

Whispering sweetly, he asked, "Mommy can I have a bit of play time before I continue my midnight feeding. Pleaassee."

Straightening up, she artfully thrust her chest out at him. "So what does Mommy's baby wanna play with I wonder?"

After a brief pause he giggled before saying shyly, "Your big boobies, Mommy . . . if you'll let me. Please . . . pretty please."

"Oh sweetie," she cooed. "Listen to me, Mommy's little Stevie pooh never, ever has to ask permission to play with his mommy's big boobies. You understand me, never . . . I mean as long as we are alone."

"OK Mommy," he replied. "Can you close your eyes then and not open them until I say coz I have a surprise for you."

"Sure Mommy can do that sweetheart," she replied eagerly wondering what her obviously playful son might be up to.

As soon as her eyes were shut, Stevie reached over to the nearby ice bucket, grabbing a one of the larger ice cubes from it.

With a mischievous smile, he pushed the ice cube against one of her nipples making her first jerk from surprised delight before whispering, "Oh God that is so cold, baby."

"But do you like it," he asked sweetly as he circled the ice cube around her areola several times before moving it over to the other one, noting with happy delight how the coldness of the ice cube made both her nipples snap to attention in a most delicious manner.

"Yes, baby. Mommy likes you teasing her nipples but you know . . ." Raising up, she brushed his hands away as she told him in a voice cracking with excitement. "But if you really wanna play little teasing games like that lets . . . let's go all the way with it huh."

Leaning forward she whispered something in his ear that set his poor heart to a thumping.

"Really . . . we . . . we can do that, Mommy."

"Yes baby. Mommy's toys are in the bottom drawer of the night stand. I'll get them out and get everything prepared while you go wait in my bathroom and I will call you when everything is ready."

Stevie went scampering off to her bathroom as Dianna bustled around the bedroom getting everything set for some serious play time with her young and innocent son.

A minute later, Stevie heard her calling him. "Come out, hon, everything is set."

Stevie came out of the bathroom to find his mom, night gown back on, sitting in the middle of the bed, leaning on one arm, with a fetching smile on her face. The only light in the bedroom came from the soft glow of the flickering flames over in the fireplace.

"Come on over here to the bed, Stevie so you can see I was serious in what I just whispered to you a minute ago."

He hurriedly crossed the room in eager anticipation of his surprise. Once he reached the bed she motioned to one of the upper bed posts. "Look . . . you see."

Stevie peered towards where she was pointing. Attached to the upper bed post was a gleaming black fur lined handcuff. "Y-yes." Glancing around the bed, he noticed there was one of those gleaming black handcuffs attached to each of the four posts of her bed.

"Are those really for you . . . like you said?" he asked with nervous anticipation.

"Yes, like I suggested your mommy will be totally and utterly helpless and at your playful mercy when you begin to play with her. Now come on, and help secure her to the bed so you can get started with your play time."

It took about thirty seconds for Stevie to secure his mom by both her wrists and ankles to the bed. After securing her, he propped her head up with a pillow.

Bringing a full glass of the chilled wine over to her, he held it up to her lips before commanding her to, "Drink . . . all of it at once."

She only managed to get about half of the glass down in one swallow before turning her head away and whispering, "No more, honey. Your mommy has had enough already."

"Fine, well I don't wanna waste it so . . ." Smiling mischievously, he moved the still half full glass of wine, after adding several ice cubes to it that is, down and over her chest.

"Hey what . . . No, please!" She didn't get a chance to finish her protest before Stevie slowly dumped the remaining bit of all over her nightie soaking it.

"Oh shit that is cold!" Dianne cried.

"You think that is cold huh just wait," Stevie happily chortled as he dipped the empty glass into the bucket containing the ice cubes.

Seeing what he was doing, Dianne started to protest more. "Stevie, no honey, you can't. Pleaasse."

"I like it when you whine and beg Mommy but it won't help you. I am going to turn those bit tits of yours into a pair of big ole ice bergs."

The wine glass was about a third full of freezing cold melted ice while also containing a sizable allotment of ice cubes. Smiling at her, he brought the glass over to above her chest.

"No please . . ."

He paused just as he was about to tip the glass. "Shhh, Mommy or I will do this over and over again."

Dianna clamped her mouth shut and took a shuddering breath as she watched her son carefully tip the glass forward. The icy cold water soaked her thin nightie as Stevie happily maneuvered the trickle of freezing cold water back and forth over her chest, soaking it completely.

Once the glass was empty, Stevie carefully pulled his mom's nightie completely up exposing those big tits to whatever delicious thing he was planning on next.

Moving fast, he grabbed two of the largest ice cubes left and brought them over above her breasts.

"Now close your eyes mommy while I play."

Dianne shut her eyes knowing she would be in for some serious teasing now.

Stevie lowered the twin ice cubes down, attacking both her nipples simultaneously as Dianne twisted and turned in vain against the coldness attacking her poor nipples as he giggled with playful delight.

Stevie continued to rub the ice cubes all over her nipples until they became too small to manage. Smiling, he decided on one final act of teasing.

After filling the wine glass full of the last bit of melted ice water from inside the bucket, he brought it over to directly above his mom's chest.

"Open your eyes," he commanded her.

Staring up at the glass over her chest she asked in a very shaky voice, "What is in the glass baby?"

"Just some of the ice cold melted water from the bucket is all. Your boobs look thirsty so . . ."

Smiling broadly he began to tip the glass down as she started to whine, "Please no Stevie, your mommy's boobs are already freezing and--"

Dianne's protest was cut off abruptly when a cold trickle of water fell directly on her left nipple making her hiss out loud.

"Oh God . . ."

He kept up the steady stream of water until the glass was about half empty before he brought it over to her right nipple, giving it the same treatment as she squirmed and wriggled against the handcuffs in a vain attempt to avoid the icy water. Once he was done he pulled her wet nightie back in place.

After setting the glass aside he went over to the fire, adding some fresh wood until it was, once more, a blazing inferno. He stretched his hands out to the fire warming them up nicely just as he mom began to whimper. "Please honey, come warm your mommy's boobies up. They are so cold. They feel . . . feel just like a pair of ice bergs . . . just like you wanted. Now, pretty please, come warm them up, baby. I'm begging you."

Stevie ignored her whining for another good minute or two as he continued to warm his hands up by the fire. Finally, after what seemed forever to Dianne anyways, Stevie turned and slowly approached her.

"You are going to play with them some more right baby . . . this time with those warm hands of yours."

He smiled as he settled down next to her on his knees. Looking down at her, he allowed his desire to build as his eyes focused solely on her chest. He liked the way the wet nightie clung to her body; liked the way her fully erect nipples poked out from under the nightie, seemingly begging for some warm attentions.

"Please baby . . . warm them up for mommy," she whispered. "Pretty please. Don't you wanna play with them some more with those warm hands of yours."

Finally he gave into her begging. "My hands are warm see Mommy." Bringing them up to her face he held them against her cheeks.

"They are warm sweetheart . . . and I bet they would do a real nice job of warming my boobies up . . . don't you think."

"Hmm, I suppose so but your nightie it's all wet and in the way."

"So take it off then baby. There is ties at both shoulders . . . just untie it there and take it off of me."

Reaching over, Stevie quickly undid both ties before stripping the wet nightie off of her and tossing it aside.

"There that is better honey," she cooed to him. "Now you can play with them with those warm hands of yours with nothing in the way."

"Really Mommy," he teased her, "you will let me play with your boobies. You . . . you don't mind."

"Not at all sweetie . . . I mean that is why I allowed you to handcuff me to the bed so . . . so you could do anything you wanted to your pretty mommy."

"Hmm, I do want to play some more."

Reaching down, he started to fondle her tits—finally—to the much anticipated delight of his mother's.

"Oh God honey your warms hands feel so good," Dianne whispered as she closed her eyes and thrust her boobs up for his viewing pleasure.

Stevie ran his hands all over her boobies, mixing in a generous plethora of tender squeezes, as Dianne squirmed in utter delight over the way he was being so nice and gentle with them.

He moved his hands to the very summit of her mighty breasts before flickering his fingers, one by one, over her both of her ripe nipples concurrently.

"Baby I . . . I bet your mouth is nice and warm, just like your hands. Can you maybe suck on your mommy's big titties and warm them up that way. Please sweetheart . . . can you do that for me?"

"OK, Mommy," he replied as he lowered his mouth to her chest.

Dianne let out a pronounced moan as she felt her still frigid boobs, each in turn, being warmly assaulted by her son's ravenous mouth.

Ravenous was indeed the word as Stevie, in no time flat, began to suck on his mom's tits with reckless abandon causing her to squirm mightily once more against the handcuffs securing her to the bed.

She wanted him; needed him inside of her. "Please Stevie, baby . . . mommy wants you inside of her. Please put it in me. Please baby."

Moving slowly, allowing the tension to build, he raised up before turning. Slowly he removed her panties so she was utterly naked before him. Then just as slowly, wanting the memory to be forever imbedded deep inside his very soul he crawled on top of his mother.

"OHHH GOD . . ." Dianne moaned as she felt his hardness penetrate her for the first time.

Things started slowly as he buried his face against her neck. Pumping up and down, slowly, carefully, he made sweet love to his pretty mommy causing her to moan with untold pleasure.

But her moaning, her squirming under him, touched him someplace deep and forbidden—that is it turned him on immensely!

Bringing his mouth to hers, he rained a series of reckless kisses all over her face and throat as he went from zero to sixty in his lovemaking in a mere matter of seconds.

Raising up, he watched the effects of the incessant pounding he was giving her. It was simply awe inspiring the way her big, beautiful boobs bounced up and down every time he slammed his cock deep inside of her.

Soon, his only goal in life was to make those boobs of hers bounce up and down with every powerful thrust of his manhood. Adding to his forbidden pleasure was the way his mommy was moaning with carnal lust from the ceaseless fucking he was giving her.

Stevie found out one simple fact about himself: a woman's moans of pleasure was a great turn on to him and the fact his mother was moaning like the cheapest of harlots, because of the way he was fucking her so good and hard, was the greatest turn on of all.

It only took another half dozen or so thrusts of his cock deep inside of her before they were both, in a story book ending to things, coming in near synchronized accord.

Panting, he rolled off of her before quickly undoing the cuffs. Freed from her bondage, Dianne immediately guided him over to in front of the fire, the bed was too wet to comfortably sleep in, where they spent the night under a blanket, cuddled in a deep loving embrace.

In the morning, as promised, Stevie clearly remembered his dream to the point where his cock became instantly hard. After whacking off to the memory of his pleasurable dream, he let out a deep sigh. His mom's debt was paid to the demon bitch but now what?

Would she pay him another visit? Oh how he prayed she would.