Midnight Mating

Story Info
Fantasy meets real from my thoughts about my wife.
3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up outside, afternoon shift finished, a little tired but by no means ready to sleep yet. The lights are still on downstairs as I walk in but I can't see her anywhere.

"Huh, she must be in bed already. It is 23:15 after all." I mutter to myself as I head to let the dogs out.

I notice the bedroom light is still on, maybe she is awake as I open my phone to a few messages whilst I was driving, the dogs curled up on the bed in a photo and a request to put her phone on charge if she has fallen asleep. I reply to the dog photo with a 'cute <3' and go back to turning lights off and getting the dogs sorted ready for their own bed time.

Lights out, dogs settled, I head upstairs. Still clad in my waist coat and suit trousers from having been at work, and see two eyes barely awake under the duvet pulled right up to a face, phone unlocked messaging the boyfriend in a sleepy stupor.

"Hi darling." I say, kissing her forehead.

"Hiiii." Comes the sleepy reply as she rolls to look at me and stretching under the duvet, before rolling back onto the side she was originally led on. She looks back up at me, eyes near closed with a faint smell of weed about her.

I see her go back to the phone, as I undress and hang up my suit. I climb into the bed, just my boxers on and relax for the first time in 8 hours absent mindedly scrolling through Facebook and looking through erotica as I've taken to reading the last few weeks.

I watch as she does her little bum wiggle towards me, a signal that she wants her cheeks rubbed and I oblige. My spare hand squeezing and massaging both those bum cheeks through the fabric of her underwear and below the lace line sat half way between her bum and thighs, my other hand still scrolling through funny memes and videos and the odd story.

I sit up, my own bum going numb from how i was sat, giving my hand an easier time reaching your bare legs and thighs along side her behind and continue long rubs along her inner thigh and and around her bum, purposefully reaching my hand as close to her vulva as I can through her underwear.

Some time passes, no words said, content in each others company that words don't always need to be used before you roll over and plug your phone into the charger between the pillows and snuggle down next to me. My spare hand almost instinctively moving away as she rolls over to scratch my nails up and down her back as I lean into her body some more.

Her hand wraps itself around me, casually landing between my legs, resting on my pubic area.

"Oh, hello there." I say in response to the touch.

I see her smile slightly and hear the reply, "hello there indeed." Her dainty hand beginning to trace circles over my covered shaft.

My phone still unlocked, providing a small amount of light to the room, but I'm no longer scrolling, my thoughts and actions interrupted by the hand rubbing me through my underwear. I lean back into the bed, resting myself on the headboard of our marital bed enjoying the light touches.

My hand still tracing circles on over her milky white skin, scratching harder than normal, small handfuls of skin squeezed, not painfully more needily. Moans escaping my mouth as she starts putting more pressure on my crotch, the boxers I'm clad in straining and nearly ripping at the force of her hand and my erection combined.

Her eyes no longer look sleepy, I can just about see them in the low light, wide open and blinking slowly. I don't know if it was my reaction to her touch i was exhibiting, or the close proximity to the heat between her legs as i was touching her earlier but i welcome it. I need to kiss those lips, feel them on mine whilst I feel those fingers toy with me and I slide myself down the bed to meet her beautiful face.

The hand rubbing me removes itself in an instant, my erection almost sad and the loss of stimulation and I lean myself down to kiss her, fulfilling that need at least.

My lips leave hers, a faint taste of those gorgeous red lips lingering on mine as you wiggle yourself down into your pillow and pulling the toy husky she so loves to cuddle at night closer to her chest.

"Sleep time." I hear the words, words I didn't want to hear.

"But I'm not tired yet, and I want you with me." I echo in the silence of the room.

"Nah, you weren't happy with what you were getting so it's sleep time now." She repeats the sentiment from a second ago.

"Noooo, its not sleep time." As I lay back in my original position lent up against the head board, exasperated at the sudden change, still tracing marks across her back lightly to help her fall asleep despite myself.

Her eyes remain shut as her arm is draped casually across my chest and begins playing with my chest hair, twirling it rhythmically between fingers in time with the music playing softly from the Google speaker above the bed.

I feel my eyes shutting not long before I feel a sharp pain on my collar, a handful of my skin between fingers as she squeezes, the feeling a mix between a bite and a pinch and I immediately snap them back open.

"So you aren't asleep then it would appear.." I breathe into the darkness.

She doesn't deign to grace me with a reply but instead moves her hand south on me again and grab me through my boxers, swinging a leg over my thighs as she lies next to me on the bed pressing her heat up against my thigh, the silk underwear gracing my leg with its smooth feel.

I feel my own heat rising again, my boxers not as tight as earlier after I adjusted myself to a more comfortable position in them, a position she capitalises on in an instant, wrapping a hand around me in the fabric and begins to stroke me. The fabric stimulating my glans as her hand moves, up and down through my boxers and more moans escape me. I almost feel like they're too much, but my body has taken over and this is exactly how you make me feel.

I hear moans under her breath, not from stimulation, but because she 100% knows how much I enjoy hearing them, that sweet sound leaving her lips, the heavy breathing, the sharp intake of breath moans she does oh so well whenever a spot is hit on me that makes me writhe.

I'm starting to lose control, fairly sure I'm going to cum in my own underwear at the ministrations as the heat is turned up even more. My leg being dry humped, the soft silk gliding across my skin effortlessly as she breathes into my ear, "I'm so wet..."

My brain kicks into overdrive, I need to feel my wife wrapped around me in any way I possibly can.

"I need you, please take off your underwear.." I breathe into her forehead amongst my groans.

"Imagine how warm it is, the heat around you, all that wetness." The reply not what I needed to hear, pushing me closer to cumming. Between her moans, dry humping me and her low sultry voice talking me into it.

"But you don't want to feel that, do you..."

"I need to be in you, please, I will beg if I have too." I can't believe those words left my mouth. I don't beg, but I need her.

I roll my eyes, fairly sure there is cum leaking from me but also unsure as I didn't pulse it out, just a few droplets of cum pooling at my tip and soaking into the fabric.

My erection literally straining, willing to be let free as she rolls off me to the side onto her back, legs visible in the low light from a phone charging as you kick the covers down.

"You don't want this, you don't want to feel how wet I am." She repeats, swaying her crossed legs from side to side expectantly.

I sit up, sharply and peel the silken garment off down the skin of her legs, revealing that sweet nectar to me.

"It is very wet..." she states matter of factly before I reach a finger down and feel how slick these lips are, not just her vaginal canal that's wet, it's leaked out all over her outer lips and up to your clit. I lick the finger clean when I'm done feeling how wet she has gotten herself, tasting her arousal on it.

I remove my boxers, springing out of them and pulling them half down before jumping forward, eager to show how much I need and want what she has. I slide myself between those soaked lips with ease, my tip soaked in what i believe is a mix of cum and precum from her hand earlier, the mess we've both made mingling perfectly between her folds.

I move myself, spreading that wetness I so craved across my shaft and head, feeling the heat of her canal walls soaking into me, the purest of pleasure. Soft noises escaping between her lips as i thrust myself into them, her mouth encouraging me to continue with every whimper at the accommodation of me she's experiencing.

I try to remove my boxers as they're quite the hindrance stuck at my knees and I have a little moment of 'I'm stuck' and almost rip them, causing a giggle at me as I struggle. Eventually managing to slide them off my legs, getting them well out of the way and launching them off to the side of the bed before snapping my attention back to her.

I pull my knees up to either side of these hips, perfect in their shape, those stunning legs hooked over the top of mine now as I lean forward over her torso, hooking an arm under the nape of her neck, kissing those plump lips whilst I feel you wrapping around my member with every forward thrust. Our moans mingling together as our tongues intertwine, like two naughty teenagers afraid to get caught.

Except no teenager in their right mind would be doing what we were doing, no barriers, completely natural and unprotected. Two people totally lost in a world of love and pleasure. I could never get bored of her, of this feeling she gives rise to in me.

"I still don't believe you want it." The words said softly into my mouth.

"I would of thought this was what you needed to see and feel." I reply, struggling to contain the excitement within my body.

"Nah, I still don't believe it." She says back to me with a slight smirk and a glint in those green eyes.

"What I need to feel right now, is you cumming on me whilst I'm in you."

"Why would you want to feel that?" That grin still visible in the low light.

"I just need to feel it, I always want to feel it. It's heaven. And I love making you cum for me."

I sit up on my knees, buried still deep within her as I trace a finger down her body, slowly thrusting as I do, the body of a goddess in my eyes and mine to claim.

My fingers reach pubic hair and trace slowly, savouring the feel of the hair I so adore down here, before slipping between her already parted lips, directly on top of her clit.

The gasp that comes from her mouth is pure pleasure, I made sure to thrust all 7 and a half inches of myself in as I grazed over her clit, double the pleasure and a reaction I really wanted to see.

My fingers circling now, my erection parting her lips and walls at a slow pace to allow concentration on the pleasure from my fingers, I don't want to put her off of her orgasm by going too hard now do I.

I pull at the vest top covering her breasts barely, revealing a full mound and a nipple. My body arching down so I can lick and flick this protrusion I've revealed. More noise and the nipple left sparkling and wet in my saliva making it easier to circle, flick and pinch with my spare hands fingers as I sit back up and continue.

The sounds we're making together causing everything to blur, the sound of wetness being stirred by me, increasingly getting louder as I bring her closer to orgasm, our moans dancing in the air together as they're released from our throats, skin hitting skin resounding with a soft clap every time, the soft rustling noise of the sheets crumpling as you move around under my ministrations, a perfect scene. I don't want it to end, I could do this until the morning if I was given a chance too but sleep is needed after.

I feel walls contract on me, pelvic floor muscles squeezing down on me, almost pulsing and throbbing as I do when I cum for her, that mouth forming an O shape as her neck goes back up and pushes back into the pillow alongside, her back arching up slightly, a long drawn out moan is pulled from that mouth by fingers that are nowhere near her mouth. Yes, that is exactly what I needed, I'm happy now, I always want her to cum first, but I remember the hand job from earlier and the feeling I got.. maybe I did, still unsure of what I felt at the handjob earlier.

My hand gets batted away, having well and truly soaked me as I rest myself a second, giving her a small break as I resume my earlier position, arm hooked under your head, my need to kiss those lips and feel close to her needier than ever.

I pick my pace back up, causing eyes to roll before they find mine again, a look of hunger shared between us. No words are needed, I know what she wants and it isn't soft lovey sex, she wants to feel me pulse, fluid bonding us another time as i have done so many times before.

Our bodies locked together, legs preventing any form of escape as they wrap around my waist. Not that I would ever want to escape, but all possibility of it ever occurring is removed by her action.

"Kiss me." I almost whimper the words out. Her head moving the short distance between us, lips locking and tongues together, the feeling of our tongues stirring that familiar itch within me. Not long, I can't go much more. Tongues involved in kissing is my kryptonite, the feeling it gives spreading heat all over my body ontop of what I'm already feeling. Cloud 9 is approaching and I'm not going to pass up it's feeling.

My body begins to shake, as i try to hold onto my semen as long as I can, the pressure building into an almighty burst out of me, directly into her, injected directly from me. My breathing ragged, my erection growing in line with each shot pulse of semen deep into her vagina. Her cervix bumping into my glans as I shoot deep, that male requirement to be as far in as possible taking over as we mate, ensuring whatever I shoot takes in her womb, but we both know it can't but, it still won't stop me trying.

My orgasm subsides as I look at her, sensitive and still buried within as I kiss her forehead.

She bucks her hips up towards my abdomen, catching me off guard, playing on the fact she knows how sensitive I get. A sharp intake of breath followed by more semen leaving me for her, as she continues the same a few times, finding amusement in my reaction to my over sensitivity.

"Now I believe you wanted it." I hear, that glow upon your skin, that wonderful post orgasm glow.

"Thats what it took for you to believe it was it?" I reply dryly, "Not the fact I wanted you from the moment you laid hands on me?"

"Nahhhhh, only now do I believe that you did."

"Unbelievable.." I chuckle, removing myself from her glowing embrace and retrieving some tissue to prevent my orgasm leaking all over the bed, stealing a glance between those leg's at my handiwork. I'd better hurry, she's always got alot out of me and I can see it beginning to leak out of her lips. It is hot though, seeing my cum damn near dripping from between my wife's legs.

I sit on the edge of the bed, stretching my body upright towards the ceiling before leaning down to retrieve the underwear I threw earlier and pull them up my legs before standing to stop any extra from me getting on the sheets.

"Uhhh, these feel wet..." my mouth says involuntarily as I look down to find the source of what I can feel on my skin.

A large circular patch, I can see as i turn the light on for an easier view.

"Guess I need to change these." I laugh.

"I did wonder if you came in those, I was fairly sure you were 100% going too at one point." A cheeky smile gracing those lips as the words leave them.

"I was 100% certain I was going to need a shower after until your hands left me and you rolled onto your back, I guess you did succeed though, that's not just precum there." I state, looking down and the white sticky fluid gracing the inner fabric of my underwear. "I guess I'll change these before we sleep."

"Yeahhhh, you probably should, it's nice to know my talents get that kind of a reaction out of you though."

"That's more than 'just a reaction'." I reply. Oh so much more than a reaction.

She has magic hands, truly.

And I want them all over me, all the time.