Christmas in July

Story Info
A cuckold, wife, and bull take Christmas photos.
2.9k words
2.43
17k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Alice's lover Byron had all but taken over our home. At first I was hesitant about him living with us, but Alice had insisted. He had a shitty apartment, and Alice hated going there for their dates. When he first moved in, it was understood I would be sleeping on the couch from now on, while he shared my wife's marriage bed. I had resigned myself to this and many other humiliations. Byron controlled the TV, what beer we bought, what I could wear, and most everything else. I was no longer allowed to fuck my wife or touch her in any way.

Alice was sexy and strong with long legs, large heavy breasts and dark brown hair. I was pudgy, short, and timid. We knew early in our marriage I would be unable to please her. When she told me she was dating Byron, I thought she would divorce me. When instead she told me she wanted to continue our marriage as a cuckold marriage, I was angry, but eventually accepted it because I loved Alice.

At home, I wore a chastity cage and panties only. If I wanted relief, I needed Byron's permission to unlock my little willy. He would usually let me, but always under some humiliating condition. Some days I would have to dance for him and Alice while begging to cum. Sometimes I had to service them both with my mouth. Once, he even made me wear my wife's bikini outside while mowing the lawn, and the old couple next door watched me the whole time. They had long ago realized our "unique" situation and thought of me as a loser and creep.

It was a hot July day, and I had not been released for weeks. Byron and Alice had been fucking all morning while I cleaned the house and cooked for them in my panties. I had even watched him take her in the ass after they ate the breakfast I made for them. I was desperately horny. When I finished my chores for the day, I made my way to the master bedroom to ask Byron for permission to cum. Alice was on her knees between his legs, licking his hairy black balls while he stroked his cock. When he saw me, he looked annoyed.

"What the fuck do you want, pussy?"

I nervously stuttered, "P-please sir, I haven't cum in so long. May I unlock my cage?"

Alice began laughing, her mouth full of his balls now. It came out muffled and clearly had a sadistic tone.

"Shit, I don't know. I haven't enjoyed embarassing you as much lately. Seems like you're too used to it now. If it's not funny for us, what's the point?"

"Sweety," said Alice, taking her mouth away from his balls for a moment, "what if we finally make him do that."

Byron began laughing, "Fuck, if you think he will do it, we might as well. I'm bored of this pussy ass anyways."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, suddenly even more nervous. My legs began shaking as I watched Alice begin licking his sweaty balls again.

"Alice and I were talking, and it occurred to us now would be a perfect time to have our Christmas card made for the year. You get a great discount if you do it in the summer."

I dreaded where this was going already.

"See, we think that it's time everyone knew what our relationship was really like. So the three of us will be taking it together this year." Alice said, pausing briefly from her slobbering. "You and I will even wear matching outfits."

"What outfits?" I asked with a sense of dread.

Alice got up and walked to the closet. Opening it, she revealed two sexy Santa outfits for women, which consisted of red thongs with white trim, a red silk bikini top, and Santa hats with the word "SLUT" written on them in big pink letters. "Aren't they adorable?" she asked, holding back laughter as she saw my jaw drop.

"I can't take a picture in that," I said shaking and tearing up. "We send those cards to our family and my coworkers."

"Well then keep wearing your cage forever, sissy, I don't give a fuck about you." Byron said, clearly starting to get angry with me.

"But I haven't cum for so long," I whined.

"Look baby," Alice said, "you are already a cocksucker and a cuckold. Why not just wear it? I will let you get off in a special way if you promise me to put on the outfit for the photo."

Hearing her discuss me getting off made my cock twitch in its cage. I was so horny and scared I couldn't think straight.

"Okay, if you let me have a release I guess I will do it," I said, resigning myself to complete emasculation.

"Oh, thank you baby, this means so much to me. I can't wait for everyone we know to see us with Byron finally." She rubbed my cheek with her hand in a belittling way. "Now, I think you've earned your release." She went to the dresser and took out the key to my cage. Bending over, she unlocked it and I reached for my willy to begin stroking. As I did, Alice slapped my hand away.

"No, you won't be doing that". She said and grabbed my hand. She pulled me to the bed and handed me her pillow. "Now hump this while I keep sucking Byron's balls baby. It even smells like me a bit, so that should be a nice treat for you." They both began laughing. I had just agreed to end my social life for the reward of humping a pillow. I blew my load very quickly after I started humping, shooting my tiny load onto the pillow case. Then, they kicked me out of the room.

"Get ready early tomorrow. We will be taking the pictures in the morning," Alice said as she closed the door behind me. That night, I barely slept thinking of what the next day would bring.

The next day, Alice and I got ready together before leaving. She looked so sexy in the Santa outfit, with her ample breasts and ass on full display. I on the other hand, looked ridiculous. The thong disappeared in my pudgy ass cheeks, while my cage pushed the front out with a noticeable bump. My small gut fell over the front. The bikini top was loose on my man chest, and my nipples could be seen from several angles. The hat with SLUT on it fit me well, but that didn't really help matters. I am naturally hairless, so shaving was unnecessary, but Alice's bush was slightly visible from the side of her bikini. She had also managed to find us matching red ballet slippers with sequins.

Byron walked out of the bedroom wearing red pants with white trim, red suspenders over his bare chest, and black boots. He was also wearing a Santa hat, but a normal one for men.

"Well don't you two look great?" he said smiling at me and Alice. "Bend over and show me how they look from the back."

My wife immediately turned and pushed her ass out towards Byron, the red thong digging into her soft white crack. I knew better than to argue, and turned to push my ass out as well, the thong riding further into my ass. All of a sudden I heard a loud SLAP as Byron smacked my wife's ass hard. She moaned loudly. Then, before I could think, he slapped my ass even harder. It hurt so badly I thought I might cry. I let out a yelp and jumped upright while Alice and Byron laughed at me.

"Alright, let's get going." Byron said, and we followed him to the garage. I rode in the backseat as always while Alice and Byron took the front. The vinyl seats felt cold under my naked ass cheeks. Thankfully the tinted windows would prevent anyone seeing me during the drive. After a short drive, we pulled into a strip mall. There was a storefront that read "Don's Photography" that had a flyer underneath advertising the "Christmas in July" Christmas card special that had brought us here.

Byron turned to me from the driver's seat. "Don't fucking embarrass me in here, pussy. The guy who owns this place is my old buddy. I already told him about you, and he agreed to let us take photos here. If you step out of line I will beat your ass personally."

"Yes, sir," I replied meekly. Then, Byron got out of the car, followed by Alice, her ass shaking in broad daylight. The parking lot had a few storefronts, and there were several cars parked there. I didn't see anyone walking around though. I quickly got out and jogged after them, my ass and belly shaking as I ran. As we neared the photography studio, the adjacent door from a nail salon opened. Three older Asian women walked out chatting, but quickly stopped to stare at the three of us. They all began laughing, except one who looked disgusted. My wife and Byron smiled and continued to walk inside while I followed behind them. As I walked in the door, I heard the old woman who didn't laugh say "Pervert" and turned to see her scowling at me. I felt a deep shame and continued inside.

In the studio, there was an empty reception area, and a counter with an attractive young blonde woman behind it. When she saw us she smiled and said, "Hey Byron, nice friends you got there." Byron thanked her and told her he had an appointment with Don. "He's been expecting you, I'll let him know you're here." She stood and went through a door to the right. Alice and I stood there cold in the air-conditioned building, half-naked. Her nipples were bolt upright under her thin bikini top. My nipples were hard as well and chafed against the loose fabric covering them. After, a moment, the girl came back and ushered us into the back room.

We entered a large room with several photography lights and large backdrops situated on the perimeter. In the corner I noticed several chairs, benches, and other props for photographs. Directly in front of us stood a large older black man with greying hair and a bright cheerful smile. "Damn Byron, you were right, he doesn't have a bit of hair on his chubby body," he said eyeing me up and down. I shivered a bit, feeling the lust in his gaze as he looked over my exposed body.

"Yeah Don, he's barely a man. Pull your outfit aside and show him your cage, pussy," Byron demanded, giving me a stern look. I obediently pulled my thong to the side, showing my caged willy to this man I just met. I blushed a deep red. The old man, who I now realized was the "Don" of Don's Photography looked down at my pink cage and licked his lips. "Well isn't that cute," he said, causing Alice and Byron to burst into laughter. "Well let's take some photos. I've got the whole day cleared up for you." I wondered why we could possibly need the whole day to take a few photos.

Don guided us over to a Christmas set that had a tree and an electric fireplace with a fake cabin backdrop. He arranged us with Byron in the center by the tree, and Alice and me on either side looking up at him. We held his hand and popped one leg in the air, accentuating our asses. I felt very silly. Don took several pics in this pose. Then, he had Alice and me face with our backs to the camera, bend over, and look over our shoulders, causing our asses to protrude. Byron stood with his large package right between us, resting it on my shoulder. His large cock was clearly outlined through the red fabric. Don took several like this as well.

After that, Don said, "Okay, now let's take some more artistic shots." Before anyone explained what that meant I looked over and realized Byron's large cock was now hanging uncovered beside my face. Alice was kissing all over the shaft. "Get in there like your wife and kiss on that cock little white bitch," Don said, looking right at my plump ass still framed by the red thong. I started to complain, but remembered the threat Byron had made if I were to disobey him. I had sucked Byron's cock before, but never in front of a stranger. I slowly began kissing it, the strong smell flooding my brain. My lips met Alice's multiple times while we kissed all over Byron's now hard and swollen cock, the only time I had kissed my wife for months now. Don took many photos of us serving Byron's cock, our asses jutting towards the camera.

Suddenly, Byron stood and walked with Don over to the area with other props. They returned carrying a long log bench together, like you'd find in a cabin, and set it in the middle of the set. "Get over here slut" Byron said to Alice, then grabbing her by the hair led her to one end of the bench. He bent her over and pulled her thong to the side. Alice began moaning and pushing her ass into Byron's crotch, his hard cock resting between her cheeks. He spat on her asshole, then began to fuck her ass right there as I watched.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Don smiling down at me. His cock was also free now, and even bigger than Byron's. Despite his age, he was quite hard and thick. "You too bitch. I love little chubby white sissies like you." I started to pull away, but Don smacked me in the face hard, and my ears began to ring. I didn't fight anymore.

He pushed me down onto the bench across from Alice, who was now being roughly fucked and moaning loudly. Her tits were now out of the bikini top and swung beneath her freely. I felt Don's fingers slide between my cheeks as he pulled my thong to the side. Then, he roughly pushed his fingertip inside my nervous tight ass. I squealed, much to the delight of Alice who looked up from getting fucked to make eye contact with me.

"I hope you're ready to get fucked baby. I've always wanted to see this," she said as Byron continued sliding in and out of her asshole. Don began sliding his finger into my ass. My cock ached in its cage as I felt his rough knuckles slide past my virgin hole. Then, another finger working my ass, spreading it. I began to give in and rock back onto his hand, my ass jiggling against his palm.

Then, suddenly he took his hand out and walked toward the camera. After a moment a red light came on and he walked back behind me. "I wanna make sure we get this moment preserved for you," Don said as he lined up his cock with my hole. Then just as I felt him push his large head into my hole, a flash went off. The camera captured my face as he pushed roughly into my hole, his huge cock burying into my ass. I felt his balls hanging down slap against my caged willy.

My ass hurt as I tried to take his massive cock. Eventually I loosened enough for him to pick up pace and really slam my ass hole. My wife and I locked eyes as black cocks spread our asses open. The camera continued flashing and capturing photos.

After close to 30 minutes, I could feel Don pick up the pace. My ass was tired and my cock was leaking precum from the tip of my cage. He whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna fill you with my cum you little slut" and smacked my ass hard. Byron followed suit slapping Alice's ass hard. Then, Alice began to orgasm, quivering and moaning on the bench. As she did, Byron and Don both began to jerk and push. They filled our asses with hot cum at the same time.

I heard a POP as Don pulled his cock out of my ass. Then a gurgling noise as the warm cum began to bubble from my used hole down my legs. Don slid my thong back in place, resting the string in my cum filled crack. Byron pulled out of Alice as well, leaving her panting, her breasts still hanging down as she caught her breath.

"Wait, I think we need one more picture," Don said as he rearranged us. My wife and I were set on the floor under the tree, legs in the air, cum filled holes displayed for the camera. Don set a timer on the camera then walked over to us. He rested his big cock on my head, so that the top was just above my eyes. Byron did the same to Alice. "Say Merry Christmas!" he said.

"Merry Christmas!" we all said as the camera flashed, capturing our leaking holes and the cocks that filled them.

"We're definitely using that one for the card, but we'll have to get an album and some prints of the rest too," said Alice as she turned to me smiling. I felt like fainting as I thought about the next six months waiting for Christmas to finally arrive.