All Comments on 'Midnight Move Ch. 01'

by UnquietLust

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

Fucking brilliant story, can't wait for Part 2, perhaps Mike has a "sister" come visiting from Uni ????

LegionOfDepravityLegionOfDepravityover 2 years ago

Steaming hot, look forward to a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. That got me cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes chapter 2 to where they finally do retire with enough money to live on for the rest of their lives

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 2 years ago

The story is written well but I really wish there was more reluctance between mother and son, more guilt at what they were doing as they slowly got more and more into it, rather than them almost instantly being completely fine with it after one handjob.

melvynjamesmelvynjamesover 2 years ago

yes liked this story do hope theres more to follow with him taking more from her in power of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Hot sex. Very good. Keep writing. Thanks.

UnquietLustUnquietLustover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words. I do have plans for a few more chapters at the very least, I've got a rough plot line for at least four more. We will just have to see where it goes. I am not a fast writer though, so please bear with me.

GingerCat1 - I played with the idea of the whole incestuous guilt being a part of the story, but in the end decided it didn't fit this story. There are little bits that hint that Mary is more than ok with where things are in regards to sleeping with her son. As for Mike, I see him as a very practical person, life has been a series of setbacks financially, so having sex for money with a beautiful woman who he loves negates any guilt over some foolish law/cultural more.

mnemnethmnemnethover 2 years ago

Awesome loved it! Please let there be more 🙏! Maybe explore Mom's submissive side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just want to here more of the story about how fare they go with this

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy start to this story. I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story.

Hoping he gets Raven involved. Or something blossoms between them.

Plus more really filthy talk during anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnquietLust@UnquietLust
For now I will leave the option for comments on the story, please be kind. Constructive criticism is welcome, but not rude comments. I am not a professional writer, so don't expect that level from me. I write for me and if you like what I submit, please let me know. If not, th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES