Midnight Move Ch. 02

Story Info
Things improve for Mike and Mary.
17.5k words
4.76
17.6k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke the morning after talking with Raven to find a several envelopes had been passed under our door sometime during the night. They were so thick that a couple of the envelopes had split slightly on one side. Neither of us had expected to find them there and when I opened one up was shocked by how many bills there were. Each had a hundred crisp $100 dollar bills in it. One had a note to not put more than five thousand in the bank at a time and to space deposits out over a few days.

Adding up the total, I realized that we had been back paid for every video we had submitted so far. Mom and I talked about it, and decided we would put thirty-five thousand away and use the other five to get ahead of our bills. We also decided that it was time to move somewhere with a little privacy.

I sent a message off to Veil thanking him and our employer for their generosity, and asking how they wanted us to let them know our new address as we were wanting to move somewhere with a little privacy. I started to think that Veil lived online as I got a message pop up right away in a chat window.

<b>V31L: Are you thinking of renting or buying?

Mike: I doubt we could get a mortgage

V31L: While not common, companies can co-sign for mortgages. We would be willing to do so for you two

Mike: Really?!?

V31L: Yes Mike. We want to make sure the goose that lays the golden egg is well taken care of. I agree more privacy is a good idea.

Mike: Um OK. That sounds great. Thank you.

V31L: What are you thinking of getting?

Mike: Well, Mom always wanted acreage so she could have a hobby farm. A dream of hers since she was little. </b>

Veil was gone for a minute or two, I almost thought he was gone until a separate message popped up outside of our chat window. I opened it to find a dozen or so links.

<b>V31L: Those are what is available on the market right now. See if any strike her fancy.

Mike: Thank you.

V31L: You are very welcome, Mike. Good luck with your search. </b>

I clicked a few of the links and new pages popped open. Linked to an MLS, there were a bunch of pictures taken by realtors, lot plans, and a short write up about each of the places. In the message, Veil had also asked if we would let him know which ones caught our eye as he could dig a little deeper and see if there was anything that looked 'off' as he called it.

I went out and got Mom, she was shocked but super excited with the thought that we could move into a place we owned. We spent several hours going over the links, finally narrowing it down to three different places.

The first was five acres and the cheapest of the bunch. The home was a modest three bedroom, two and a half bath. The only downside was the house was situated close to the road, not nearly what we had been hoping for in terms of privacy. It was close to the city however.

The second was a little pricier, had fifteen acres and was farther from the city. It had four bedrooms but only a bath and a half, a couple of outbuildings and everything was close to center of the land we would own. I got the impression that most of the land was still heavily forested.

The final place was on the outside of what were would be willing to pay, even with our bonuses. It was closer to a mansion than anything. Situated on 30 acres of fenced property, it had six bedrooms, four full bathrooms and three half baths. A pool house had its own little suite out by the pool and even a gated driveway. Mom thought it was too much for the two of us until I pointed out that it would allow us to shoot in different places to help keep our videos fresh. One thing in our favor was that it was nearly an hour and a half from the city, which brought down the price. I think she fell in love with it when she saw it even had a decent sized greenhouse.

I wrote Veil a quick note letting him know which ones caught our eye and then turned the computer off. Mom wasn't too happy on having all the cash in our place, so we drove down to the bank together and we each deposited the suggested limit, which still left us with a lot of cash on hand. I figured as long as we didn't flash it around, we would be fine. No one would ever expect us to have that much in our place.

I reminded Mom that if the tellers asked, we got the cash from our new job selling internet advertising as a sales commission. Mom had no issues depositing it, but I nearly had a stroke. As luck would have it, just as it was my turn, the teller who served me was the mom from our site.

It was surreal, knowing I had watched her daughter fuck her ass with a thick, long strap-on as she served me. She was tall and thin, very prim and proper, borderline haughty. I think the grin on my face made her uncomfortable but I made sure not to look at her body and give anything away. I imagined her standing nude in her collar, clamps on her nipples, legs spread wide as her daughter called her derogatory names and flogged her swollen pussy.

I thanked her for her help and then left. Mom was already waiting in the car. She was none the wiser as she had no interest in checking out the link Veil had sent. I also knew that we were most likely unique in that the other actors on the site did not have any access to it.

Mom and I went out to lunch after stopping at our places of work and quitting. I knew Mom hated her job and her boss, so quitting was easy for her. When I went in to my work, I didn't think it was going to be as easy. The owner was actually a great guy and I enjoyed being there in spite of the low wages and looks I got for just being a grocery bagger.

He was actually relieved when I quit and told me to not worry about the two weeks-notice as I would be helping him out. Seems his wife had put the screws to him to hire his useless nephew and he was overstaffed as a result. While sad to see me go, he was genuinely happy to see that life was taking a turn for the better for me. If he only knew the truth of how it was better.

Mom and I sat in a booth near the back of the restaurant and had a very pleasant meal together, laughing about our completely different experiences in quitting. Mom had loved seeing the rage in her boss' eyes as she quit without giving notice. But there wasn't a damn thing the woman could do.

We finished up and I left a nice tip for our waitress. Outside it was still a nice day, so instead of going to the car we went for a walk instead. We spent a couple hours window shopping in the downtown core, dreaming about our new home. Mom was so carefree, it looked as if the weight of the world had been taken off her shoulders. It took years off of her.

We stopped by her salon and she made an appointment for the next day, then continued our walk, heading back to the car. As we were walking up the street, I saw two women standing outside the local sex shop chatting to each other. As I got closer my heart skipped a beat. What were the odds that two of the three couples I recognized would cross paths with me in a single day?

We weren't on the main drag anymore and I took a quick glance around and saw that the street was empty of people for the moment besides the two half a block away. The pair split up and as we got closer the one who it seemed worked in the shop was holding open the door and waving as her sister drove away. She turned and started as she saw us, then did a double take.

"Mike?"

I smiled at her; I had seen her around the bar I used to work at but had no idea she actually knew my name. Guess I should have known, I was slightly infamous there.

"Hi, sorry, I never caught your name."

She blushed for some reason, and replied, "It's Amanda."

"Amanda. Nice to meet you."

I held out my hand and she took it, holding my grip for what seemed to me to be a touch too long. Mom looked between us with a small smile on her face. I could almost see the wheels turning.

"This is my Mom, Mary."

"Hi Mary. Nice to meet you. I saw your son at the club all the time, never really talked to him though."

Amanda turned her attention back to me, "I haven't seen you at work for a bit, is everything alright?"

"Things are great actually. I got a new job so I quit working there."

"Oh really? That is great news," her face didn't match her words however, I could almost see the disappointment in her brown eyes. "Where are you working now?"

"With my mom actually. We both got hired on doing sales for internet advertising."

I could have sworn I saw a flicker of recognition, then doubt. Seems that we weren't the only ones who got paid by a legitimate business. Hardcore lesbian identical twins must be hard to come by. I had dropped the hint on purpose. It answered a couple of questions I had and I was happy to see my guesses were right.

"Honey, do you mind if I head inside and look around? I have never been in a sex store before."

I looked at Mom with shock on my face as she looked up at me with a straight face. I could see the mischievousness dancing in her eyes at the blatant lie though. All three of us went inside and I saw it was empty. Amanda and I chatted a bit while Mom browsed, it turned out that Amanda had been there the night of the incident. She actually got a little worked up when she told me that creep had gotten exactly what he deserved.

Talking to Amanda actually turned out to be very easy, and before I knew it, we had been inside the store for half an hour. She was a geek like me and we had a lot in common. More than she even knew. Our conversation was halted as Mom came over with something in her hand.

"I am sorry for interrupting, could I buy these please?"

In her hands was a high-quality enema kit, a small flogger and a very big butt plug. The base was easily as thick as my cock. Much larger than the ones she had already purchased.

"Jesus Mom!"

"What? You're an adult now. You know I have sex. My new lover has a bigger cock than I'm used to back there."

"Holy fuck Mom!"

Amanda laughed at me with Mom, and took her up to the counter to ring up the sale. I followed, red in the face. As she rang in the items, Amanda talked with Mom.

"Kids these days huh? Of course, a woman as beautiful as yourself has men chasing you. Nothing wrong with getting your kink on either."

"I imagine you don't have much problem in that department either sweetie. I have to ask though; don't you get some creepers in here?"

"Not as much as you might think, but yeah, sometimes. It's OK though, I mostly do this for fun. It's only a part time gig so the owner can have a couple of days off. Funnily enough, my sister and I also work in internet advertising. The pay is much better than here."

"Really? Perhaps we should get together and talk shop sometime. You could give us rookies some pointers."

I could see the worry in Amanda's eyes when Mom said that. I was the only one who knew that none of us actually had anything to do with it. She looked like she wished she kept her mouth closed. I knew Mom had no interest in it either, it was more like she was trying to seem interested to keep up the pretense. I thought quickly.

"Mom, maybe that isn't a good idea. If she works for a rival company, they might have rules against talking shop, especially with a competitor."

"Oh, I never even thought of that. Thank you, baby. I'm sorry if I put you on the spot Amanda."

I could see the relief cross the pretty young woman's face, "No worries, Mary. But yeah, it is pretty hush hush. Trade secrets and all that."

Amada winked as she said it, then looked at me with a sparkle in her eye as she played with her shoulder length, light brown hair.

Mom had handed over some cash to pay for her purchases, and was about to walk away when she turned back, "Is there any rules about you having dinner with 'the enemy'?"

I felt my face go a deep red, there Mom was trying to set me up again. I waited to see the look of disgust on Amanda's face at my Mom's thinly veiled attempt to set us up.

"No, there isn't."

If I wasn't mistaken, Amanda had looked at me with more than a little bit of interest as she said that. She reached over and pressed a button, running off a short strip of receipt paper. Writing with a quick, fluid motion, she passed my Mom the paper while looking at me. Mom thanked her and after a second, I followed her out of the store.

"What the hell Mom, I don't need to be dating right now, and I sure as hell don't need you to help if I was."

"Oh, shush Mikey." Fuck I hated when she called me that. "You need to date someone, she seemed like a nice girl."

If Mom only knew and I sure the hell wasn't going to bring it up to her now. "What do you mean, I need to date?"

"In the car baby."

We were silent for the rest of the walk back to the car, but Mom had a little smile on her face and a spring to her step. Like a good son, I opened her door for her and then got in the driver's seat. I was about to say something when Mom stopped me.

"Listen Mike. You need to date. One, people will start to talk, heck, my friends already wonder why you don't have anyone. You are a handsome man and like one of my friends loves to tease me, built like a brick shithouse. She would fuck you like there is no tomorrow if you gave her the chance. Before you had an excuse with you working two jobs to help with the bills. Now you don't. Two, I won't be jealous if I have to share you, because three, I want grandbabies one day and I can't give you children. Not that I don't wish I still hard the parts now. And four, I want to suck the taste of another woman off your cock sometime."

My mouth suddenly was unable to work. Mom widely at me because she knew she had won.

"Amanda seems like a nice girl," Mom said again, "And I know she is interested in you. The poor girl nearly had tears in her eyes when you said you no longer worked at the bar."

I turned and started the car, driving us back to our place. All the while, I thought about all the times I thought I had pulled a fast one on Mom. Perhaps I wasn't the smart one in the family after all. She had completely knocked me off kilter with just a few sentences.

We got home shortly thereafter and we were still full from our meal so we sat on the couch and together opened up the laptop. As I expected, Veil had replied to my message.

<b>Mike,

I have dug into all three properties as well as the people selling them. All are solid buys with little to no issues on the inspections, but if you want my opinion on the matter- from a purely selfish standpoint, the third option looks the best to me from a filming perspective.

All three are overpriced and you will be able to negotiate them down a fair bit. The first is an estate sale and the seller is dealing with family squabbles over money, the second is up to his eyeballs in debt and owns the property free and clear so can handle a hit to the price but the one I like is the best by far.

The tax man is looking to take a big chunk out of the owner, they haven't frozen the seller's assets yet but it will happen in the next few weeks, so a quick sell will motivate the him to take a significantly reduced offer. No one else has even nibbled at it. I took the liberty of letting the CAO of your company know what you need and he is willing to meet you two to discuss things.

I can set up an appointment for as early as tomorrow with him if you like. Let me know what you think.

V31L,</b>

I saw Mom's eyes get wide as she read Veil's message and she turned to me. "Do you think it's possible?"

"It seems that way Mom."

Mom actually stood up and danced she was so excited. I laughed seeing her reaction. Then Mom turned to me with fire in her eyes.

"Go get the camera, I want to make sure we earn some money baby."

*****

We had ripped off our clothes fast, both in a hurry, but once it came down to actually having sex, Mom and I slowed right down. Soft kisses and exploring hands. Moans and sighs as each of us found special places on the other's body. I held Mom from behind, lightly kissing her neck before I nipped her gently on the shoulder. Hands caressing the undersides of her massive breasts. My cock was rock hard pressed between us, leaking precum over both of our bodies.

I felt Mom pull away and knowing what she was going for I instead forced her onto her back on the bed. I held her legs in the air, legs spread in a V and kissed her ankle. She looked up at me, eyes hooded with lust. I repeated my kiss on the opposite side. Back and forth I went as I worked my way down her legs to the wet prize below, kneeling at the side of the bed. Her unique scent got stronger the closer I got.

Mom moaned as my tongue licked her swollen lips, coated in her special juices. She tasted amazing as I worked the warm flesh under my tongue. Mom's breathing picked up as she held my head to her most intimate of places, the place I came from.

Around her pussy I worked, staying away from her clit until I saw her begin to peek out from under the hood. The hard little nub was like a beacon to me, hard and needy. The first flick brought a sharp intake of breath from Mom even as she pulled me close. Not one to disappoint my mother, I let her. She was more than ready for some direct stimulation and I was more than happy to oblige.

"Oh baby, you make Mommy feel so good."

It wasn't long before my efforts paid off. Mom stiffened and stopped breathing before letting out a sigh as she came. Not as powerful as some of her more explosive orgasms, it was somehow more satisfying to me. More intimate.

I smiled up at Mom from between her legs as I gave her a little break, time for her to become a bit less sensitive. We chatted as I kissed the inner parts of her thighs until I decided she had enough time. Diving back in I sucked up the fluids that had leaked from her orgasm.

"Come up here baby."

I lay on my back as Mom straddled my face and faced towards my feet. I inhaled the aroma of her aroused state and I couldn't have been any harder for her. She didn't bother with foreplay; Mom just took me straight into her mouth. As short as she is, Mom couldn't take me all the way into her throat and still let me have access to her pussy, so she just worked the first few inches with her skilled lips. I could feel her tongue almost curl around the top of my cock as I tasted her.

It was almost a race to see who could get the other off first, both of us gently but insistently trying our best to coax an orgasm from the other. Mom had already been brought to completion once, but this time that worked against her. Ignoring her tender ministrations, I was able to quickly have her climb the height of pleasure once again. This time was much more powerful and Mom exploded over my face, soaking me and the pillow under my head as she squirted.

My left eye burned for a second as I powered through, not letting up as she held my hard prick in her mouth as she came. I wasn't going to stop until she begged me this time. A second orgasm followed quickly on the heels of the first before she found the breath to ask for mercy, she had once again showered me in her juices.

We stopped for a quick break, me to wipe my face and her to rehydrate. Then we lay back down on the bed. I took her from behind, holding her leg up as my cock slide up into her swollen but welcoming pussy. She turned back and kissed me deeply, with a passion reserved for lovers. In this position neither of us could fuck fast, which suited us both. Our coupling was unhurried and loving.