Midnight Moves

Story Info
Midnight love.
847 words
4.17
3.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Scarlett crept back into the bedroom in the dark, peeling off her t-shirt and sliding back into bed as quietly as possible. Her skin and the bed were both clammy. Shane sighed loudly & whispered "You ok, babe?"

Scarlett jumped. "I thought you were asleep! Yes, I just had to pee. Are you alright?" whispered Scarlett.

"I can't sleep, it's too fucking warm! Both the windows are open, the door is ajar and it's still like a fucking sauna in here! What time is it even?" hissed Shane, agitated.

"That's cos I'm here! Your girlfriend is one hot bitch!" Scarlett teased. Shane sighed and tutted.

"Oh dear! Poor, pissed off Shane. It's a pity about you, love!" mocked Scarlett. She rolled in towards him as he kicked the duvet down to the bottom of the bed. "It's half twelve. Listen, I know we're both naked and sweaty already but since we're not getting any sleep, how about getting naked and sweaty?" she whispered "You can't see my expression but I'm raising my eyebrows, sticking my tongue out and winking at you, Shane." she giggled. He tutted again and Scarlett laughed into her hand.

Scarlett reached out for Shanes's arm in the dark, he grasped her, pulling her up to him. "Don't be a grumpy bum." said Scarlett as she started to sing, tongue-in-cheek, "I can make you feel good, let me lay that good love on you." She moved her hands, stroking up and across his chest, kissing her way up to his face.

His skin was hot and damp with perspiration and the smell and taste of his skin increased her arousal.

"YOU are so annoying sometimes. I'm not in the mood for your carry on..." whispered Shane, firmly but playfully "...but I am in the mood to..."

She found his mouth and kissed the end of his sentence away. They kissed passionately, their tongues dancing round each other and their hands stroking all over each other's bodies. Scarlett climbed on top of him with her knees on either side of his torso and lay her body against his as they kissed and caressed each other in the dark. "I can feel how wet you are against my stomach." Shane whispered.

Shane sat up slowly, shifting her back on to the bed until they were both on their knees. "Move down" whispered Shane, ushering her to the foot of the bed.

Scarlett leaned up against the bed frame, her knees together, as Shane moved forward into the space behind her, his knees on either side of her feet and slid his cock right up inside her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, easing her back down on his cock and into his lap, his chest firmly against her back.

Scarlett stroked Shane's thighs as his throbbing cock was still and full in her pussy for a few moments. Shane kissed her neck and the warmth of his breath on her skin gave her goosebumps despite the humid night. His hands caressed her thighs, stomach and breasts.

Scarlett gently rocked her hips against his, taking his cock in short, deep thrusts. They breathed and moved together, no need to speak. His beard tickled her back as he kissed across it, he started to rock quicker with her, his hands slid up her thighs and found her clit, caressing it softly with his finger tips. She reached her hands down and ran her nails along the outside of his thighs and their breathing heightened as soft moans escaped from Scarlett's mouth.

As Shane thrust harder and quicker into Scarlett, she clasped his hand that was on her clit and guided his fingers to bring her to an intense, shaking orgasm just before he came hard inside her with a few breathless gasps.

Shane wrapped his arms round Scarlet and she held his arms around her, they breathed together and savored the feeling of their bodies entwined in the warm, dark night.

Shane pulled his cock out and lay back on the bed, pulling Scarlett back on top of him with her back to his body. "Do you know what would be amazing right now?" whispered Shane

Scarlett began to guess in jest "Hmmm a hot shower? A big mug of steaming hot tea? The heating on full blast?"

Shane growled softly and tightened his grip around Scarlett's body "How can your body feel so amazing yet you're STILL being annoying. NO, Scarl, what would be amazing right now is a big glass of ice cold beer." said Shane, making an 'ahhh' noise as if he'd taken a sip.

"There's ice cream in the freezer?" offered Scarlett "I'll even feed it to you" she nudged against him.

"Oh really?" Shane replied smugly "Is that what you fancy just now, babe?"

"Oh yes!" Scarlett teased "Or you could lick it off me?"

Shane groaned, quickly jumping up, feeling for his shorts on the floor, rushing out on to the landing and down the stairs. Leaving Scarlett lying on the bed in the dark, giggling to herself "Too damn easy!"

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers