Midnight Movie Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that last sentence, Julie raised her hand. "Would that cover if you and I or Cole and Alexander slept together..." The question faded to silence as all three shot Julie roughly the same quizzical look. "Better to know now than after the fact," she said. "If we're going to have this discussion, all contingencies should be prepared for to the best of our abilities."

"'By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail?' Benjamin Franklin," Alexander smiled, "once again via my US History teacher. And I agree with Julie. All possible combinations should be on the table."

With a wry smile, Cole spoke up from his spot on the floor. "Including threesomes and foursomes?" Cole's grin showed just a hint of teeth as he saw Alexander's eyes drift to one side as he processed Cole's question. "Ain't sayin' it's gonna happen, nor sayin' you're gonna get Julanor or Colexander, just if we're putting all options on the table, putting all options on the table."

Eleanor pointed at Cole. "And that," she said gratefully, "is why we're having this conversation, so we all know what's acceptable and what isn't. So is everyone OK with the first rule?" Nods and words of acknowledgment greeted Eleanor's question. "Second rule then. If two of us want to become exclusive, we let the other two know first. This arrangement?" She gestured with her hand, a circular motion that encompassed everyone. "It might not last. We've got four years together, hopefully. Things might change in that time. If they do, we all need to know so no one gets blindsided."

At that, Cole motioned for Eleanor's attention. "Say find someone outside the group wants to be exclusive with. Goes without saying, make sure that tale gets told too."

With a nod, Eleanor said, "That ties into rule number three. Final rule for now, if one of us does sleep with someone outside the group, they have to tell the others. Not all the gory details," she clarified, "not even who you slept with, just that you slept with somebody. As of right now, all four of us are clean. No STDs. Let's keep it that way."

"I back that rule 100%." Alexander combined a smile and a sigh, reaching out to squeeze Eleanor's hand. "I back all three rules, but that one's the clincher for me. The last thing I want to do... the last two things I want to do is dirty someone up and ruin a friendship in the process."

Julie brushed the hair back from her ear. "I would like to propose that STD tests be mandatory for as long as this arrangement is in place. They're available at the student clinic and are part of the process of donating blood and plasma. Doing so will not only ensure we remain free of disease, since this arrangement is, at its core, based on the mutual exchange of bodily fluids, the least we could do is donate some of those fluids in return. Make it the fourth rule. STD results every three months."

Why Cole and Alexander nodded, Eleanor stared at her roommate in bewilderment. "That is the most unique way I've ever heard the act of fucking described. But it makes sense. Alright, that's the fourth rule." She held up four fingers on one hand. "First rule, it's cool for any of us to sleep with any of us. Second rule, if people want to become exclusive, they have to inform the others. Third rule, if you sleep with someone outside the quartet, let the other three know. Fourth rule, STD tests every three months. We all in agreement here?"

"I feel like we're having a constitutional convention here," Alexander said. "Anyone got a quill and parchment?"

"Charter." Cole slowly got to his feet, using the back of the bed more than his body to do so. "Just crafted a charter. Need a moniker and all good to go."

Eleanor's body suddenly rocked forward as she barely managed to hold back a guffaw. "OK," she said, one hand in the air as she caught her breath, "there's no way in hell we're calling it this, but the first thing that came to my mind was 'The Bang Club.'"

"It's accurate." Alexander pointed across the room to Julie sitting at the opposite desk. "But to me, this whole friendship with benefits kicked off because of a movie. How about we call ourselves the Movie Club?"

Hands folded in her lap, Julie closed her eyes, a look of intense concentration on her face. "To borrow from Mark Wahlberg," she said with nervous excitement, "when I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful..."

When Julie opened her eyes, a mischievous smile appeared on her face. "It says, 'The Midnight Movie Club.'"

Alexander stood up from his chair. "The Midnight Movie Club," he proclaimed as he took a step forward and held his arm out, palm facing the floor. Julie, Eleanor, and Cole stared at him, causing the young man to slouch awkwardly. "Seriously? No handshake-type gesture to seal the charter?"

"Sign charters, not seal them," Cole said, teasing his roommate as he also stepped forward. "Gesture's appropriate though." With a friendly smile, Cole put his hand on top of Alexander's. After a moment, Julie did the same, her hand on Cole's, and finally, Eleanor joined in, placing hers at the bottom of the pile, palm turned up, squeezing the three hands above hers, sealing the bond that had been formed over the first week of college.

"This makes it as official as it can be without quill and parchment," Julie said as they pulled their hands back. "And it's still early," she added, motioning to the final rays of sunlight outside the window. "Does anyone have any suggestions for post-dinner activities?"

"Well," Cole suggested, "could watch a movie."

X X X X X

Eleanor leaned in to kiss Alexander. Instead of her mouth pressing against his, however, a single finger pushed firmly against her lips. "Not yet," he told her softly. "Wait until the movie's over."

One hand slid up his thigh. Alexander shivered as Eleanor's fingers brushed against the bulging denim between his legs. "Are you sure?"

The voice inside of Alexander's head said to forego his previous statement and give in. He pushed that voice down, as he had since graduation, despite his body quaking at the feeling of Eleanor's hand caressing him between the legs. "Yeah." Hoping his flirtatious grin would set Eleanor at ease, he gently took Eleanor's hand from his lap and lifted it to his lips. A soft kiss on the back of her hand preceded him saying, "I'm enjoying this movie and while you would be the most pleasant of distractions, I want to see how it ends."

Eleanor sighed, turning around and flopping back against Alexander's chest. "Fine," she playfully groused, crossing her arms with an exaggerated huff. "I'll just sit here and get more turned on. Once this movie's over though Alexander, you are in so much trouble."

His hands wrapped around her waist. Teasing the bottom of her loose white blouse with his fingers, Alexander gently stroked the patch of exposed midriff. "How about a compromise?" Eleanor's hum somehow mixed fake annoyance and genuine affection as Alexander kissed her exposed shoulder. "Under the clothes, over the underwear, no kisses with tongue, until the credits start to roll."

"Acceptable," Eleanor murmured as Alexander kissed the sensitive spot on her neck. "Should we check with Julie and Cole, see if they're up for keeping tradition?"

Alexander retorted by lightly nibbling Eleanor's earlobe. "Where do you think I got the idea from?" Eleanor turned to look across the room at her friends, Alexander taking advantage to work over her exposed neck. Cole and Julie were lying on their stomachs, sharing a pillow as they watched the movie. In the colorful light of the television, both Eleanor and Alexander could make out Cole's hand down the back of Julie's shorts. He was making slight movements, squeezing her firm butt underneath the black fabric, causing Julie's eyes to flutter.

"Fair enough." Eleanor turned to face Alexander. This time she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him towards her. True to the arrangement there was no tongue, however, the forcefulness of the kiss was enough for Alexander to breathe heavily for a moment as Eleanor pulled away. "Just remember, what happens after the movie's over, that's on you."

With Julie having chosen The Burning and Cole picking Bulletproof the previous weekend, a quick game of Paper-Rock-Scissors determined that Alexander would have the choice of movie genre for the evening. His answer had been immediate, requesting a specific movie that Julie had mentioned earlier in the day at the expo - A Perfect Getaway. The wide smile on Julie's face at his suggestion was almost been reward enough to Alexander. "2009," she gushed as she pulled up the movie on her smartpad. "Timothy Olyphant, Mille Jovovich, Steve Zahn, and Chris Hemsworth in his first movie role. It was filmed in Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Underrated thriller, underrated cast. I'm excited that Alexander picked this one."

Eleanor leaned towards Julie, lowering her voice to a stage whisper that the entire room could hear. "How much shirtless Chris Hemsworth is in this movie?"

"I would say," Julie mused, "just the proper amount of shirtless Chris Hemsworth." She punctuated her answer with a sly grin, causing Eleanor to respond with one of her own and Alexander to feel a grain of self-consciousness.

While Julie synched her smartpad to the television, Alexander felt a firm grip on his hand. "You're with me." Eleanor pulled him towards her bed. He managed to keep his balance by catching himself on the edge of her mattress. By then Eleanor had climbed up onto the bed, ending up on her hands and knees. Her black skirt fell over her hips and shapely rump. Alexander's noise of appreciation caused Eleanor to glance over her shoulder, which in turn caused Alexander to rip his gaze away from her butt. A low heat brushed across Alexander's cheek as Eleanor's laugh caused him to blush. "It's OK to look when it's just the two of us, Alexander," she told him. "And if you want..." Eleanor wiggled her bottom back and forth. "...you can even leer."

Alexander shook his head, chuckled, and sighed all at the same time. "Discreetly in public, blatantly in private. Is that acceptable?"

"Sit here." Eleanor patted her pillow. "And spread your legs." After untying his shoes and setting them underneath Eleanor's desk he followed the young woman's instructions. The instant his back was against the headboard, she was sitting down between his legs. "Get the lights, Cole," Eleanor stated while she grabbed Alexander's hands and locked them around her waist. He pulled her close, molding his chest to her back, his sock-covered feet brushing against her bare ankles.

Cole turned off the lights and pulled the curtains closed. For a moment the light from Julie's smartpad was the only source of illumination until the menu for the DVD-rip of the movie popped onto the television screen. Julie started the movie, plugged her smartpad into the charger, grabbed two pillows, gave one to Cole, and after Cole flopped onto her bed lay down next to him.

The Burning had grabbed Alexander by the throat for its sheer brutality. Bulletproof was over-the-top cheese that had entertained the hell out of him. A Perfect Getaway turned out to be an enjoyable thriller, with a small cast, solid acting, a tight script, beautiful scenery, and most importantly, enough twists and turns to keep Alexander's interest throughout. While Alexander's focus had been on the movie, Eleanor's focus had been on the actors and actresses. He could feel Eleanor shift slightly at the introduction of Chris Hemsworth's character, and there was no denying the firm "oh my" that escaped her the moment his shirt came off. Once again Alexander, even though he knew both Julie and Eleanor hadn't seemed to care about his physical appearance, couldn't help but to compare himself to the trio of actors in the movie and fight a losing mental battle against his self-consciousness.

On the other bed, Julie and Cole quietly watched the movie. The only physical contact, aside from the proximity of their bodies, came when at some point Cole began to idly scratch Julie's back. In contrast, Eleanor pressed against Alexander's body from nearly the beginning of the movie. Her hands drifted along his legs. Her dirty blonde hair brushed against his neck and the woody fragrance of Eleanor's patchouli oil perfume tickled his nostrils as she got comfortable.

Throughout the movie, Eleanor's casual touches became bolder. She slowly rubbed her backside against Alexander's body as she sat between his legs. His penis responded accordingly, giving Eleanor a firm target to press her butt against. Alexander's shivering was the catalyst for Eleanor to turn and attempt to kiss him, only for the movie to beaverdam her on Alexander's behalf.

Despite her playful annoyance at being turned down for the moment, Eleanor perked up at the revelation of the movie's villain. "That was pulled off really well," she proclaimed. Alexander murmured in agreement. As he did so, his hands slipped underneath the bottom of Eleanor's blouse. The loose material easily allowed him to gently drag his fingers up Eleanor's stomach, the skin warm under his touch as he went to trace the underswell of her breasts...

"You're not wearing a bra," he said with surprise.

"No panties either." There was a smugness in Eleanor's voice as she let the back of her head rest against Alexander's shoulder. "So much for over the underwear... ooooooooooooooooh..."

Eleanor's hips rose off the bed as Alexander swept his fingers across her nipples. It was her turn to quiver as he tortured her for several seconds by squeezing her breasts. Her sensitive nubs quickly stiffened under his attack. After Alexander let his hands fall away, Eleanor's breath escaped in a rapid staccato as she recovered. "You... are... so getting laid when... this movie is over."

It was Alexander's turn to sound pleased with himself as he settled back against the headboard. "You make that sound like a threat."

"Oh, it is," Eleanor answered, grinding her butt against Alexander's rigid cock

The last twenty minutes of the movie was an intense chase through the jungle. Alexander felt Eleanor tense up (and he was sure she sensed him doing the same) as the movie built towards its climax. On the other bed, Cole and Julie were also both enthralled. The self-proclaimed Midnight Movie Club watched as the final moments of A Perfect Getaway wrapped up the mystery in a manner that Alexander found satisfactory. "You were right, Julie," he began, "that was..."

Before he could say anything else, Eleanor turned around, dropped down the bed, grabbed his ankles, and pulled him away from the headboard, dragging Alexander onto his back. His eyes took in the textured acoustical ceiling tiles for the briefest of moments before Eleanor pounced on top of him. She planted her knees on either side of Alexander's hips. Leaning over him, her dirty blonde hair hanging down, framing her, an evil smirk was painted across Eleanor's face. Alexander, stunned by the quickness of Eleanor's actions, could only watch as she took hold of his wrists and pinned him to the mattress. His hands were pressed into the thick quilt with a force that surprised him. "I warned you," she said in a low, husky voice. "You are in so much trouble right now, Alexander de'Armound."

"I find myself both regretting and standing by my early decisions." Alexander turned his head. Cole and Julie were still lying side-by-side. Both of his friends were currently staring at him, both of them appearing intrigued by his current predicament. "So Cole," Alexander joked as Eleanor began to nuzzle his neck, "what did you think of the movie?"

"Enjoyed it," Cole answered, throwing Alexander a half-hearted thumbs up. "Wishing we watched in winter when wicked way below zero." Alexander attempted to respond, only for Eleanor to choose that moment to shift her hips against his, causing him to let out a drawn-out hum of approval. A quiet chuckle escaped from Cole before he pushed himself up onto his elbows. He dipped his head and kissed the nape of Julie's neck. "Thinking it's time to let them be. With me?"

"Actually..." Julie rolled over onto her back. "...I have an unusual request," she said warily. "Before you and I become intimate, I would first like to watch Eleanor and Alexander as they become intimate."

Julie's statement caused Eleanor to stop grinding against Alexander. She turned to look at her roommate. Alexander did so as well, both of them joining Cole as he glanced down at an anxious Julie. "Unusual, yeah," he laconically admitted. "Intriguing, also yeah." His hand brushed Julie's short black hair. "Saying you need the pump primed before being with me?"

"Absolutely not," Julie immediately answered. "Based upon my experiences since arriving here at Farragut, I find myself debating if voyeurism is a previously undiscovered kink." She gestured towards the opposite bed, spreading her hands for emphasis. "This is a perfect opportunity for confirmation or denial. If I am not a voyeur, then you and I, Cole, will still have fun. If I am..." Julie reached between their bodies and ran her fingers over Cole's abdomen. "...then you and I will have an extraordinary amount of fun." The final three words were stressed by Julie's hand moving lower, a single finger running between the waistband of Cole's jeans and his boxers.

"I'm on board. Suggest checking with the actor and actress though. See if they're willing to climb on the crazy train."

"Oh!" Julie's face reddened with embarrassment. "I was so focused on my own needs that I completely neglected to ask if you were comfortable with my proposal. Are you?"

Alexander looked at Eleanor. She was still atop him, bent at the waist, hands and legs pinning him to the mattress. "Are you comfortable with this?" he asked hesitantly.

Her response was to kiss him firmly, her tongue immediately sliding into his mouth. Eleanor's fingers gripped his wrists tightly and she squeezed her thighs against his hips. When she pulled back a few seconds later, Alexander had to catch his breath, almost panting from the force of the kiss. "I'm absolutely game," she whispered, tickling her ear with her hair, her breath, and her tongue in quick succession. "I've never had someone watch me fuck someone else before." Eleanor rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing herself against Alexander's cock as it bulged against the denim of his jeans. "It sounds kind of hot. I'm up for it if you are."

Eleanor dipped her head and nuzzled the side of his neck, teasing Alexander by barely touching him. "I will admit to some performance anxiety..."

Before Alexander continued, Eleanor sat up and pulled her top off in one fluid motion, throwing the blouse into the air with a flourish. Her nipples were already rock hard, almost begging Alexander to reach up and grab them. "How about now," she teased as she put her hands behind her head. Eleanor wrapped up her hair, holding it in a loose ponytail, posing as if she were a supermodel.

Alexander's singular whisper of doubt was quickly overwhelmed by the raving shouts of his libido. "What performance anxiety?" he said, giving Eleanor his well-practiced smile.

"I think that's a yes," Eleanor called to her roommate.

"Outstanding." Julie rolled to a sitting position, followed by Cole. "Just... do what you would normally do," she told her friends as she leaned against the wall. "Act as if Cole and I aren't here."

Cole was in the process of pulling off his shirt as he added, "Concur."

Once again Eleanor leaned down towards Alexander. She let her hair go. It fell around Alexander's face, covering it like a pair of curtains. "Hey, if you don't want to do this," she said quietly, "we can just go over to your room. I know you're concerned about being pressured..."

1...345678