Midnight Movie Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yes, right there." At the sound of Eleanor's cry, Julie opened her eyes. Her roommate had sat up, forgoing Alexander's cock as she bore down with her hips on the young man's face. Her cries deteriorated into a steady repetition of "oh God." Eleanor's body tensed up, her hands digging into Alexander's chest while her torso flushed red. With a final scream of "OH GOD," Julie watched her roommate have what could only be described as an extremely immodest orgasm. Eleanor collapsed on top of Alexander like a puppet with freshly cut strings, all muscle control lost for a brief moment as she came.

Julie's brain compartmentalized into three separate trains of thought for a brief moment. First, was that the most intense orgasm Eleanor had ever experienced? Second, if so, how had Alexander given Eleanor a more intense orgasm than Julie had experienced with him during two separate sexual encounters? Third, would it be enough to push Julie into her own climax?

The first two questions were noted and mentally saved for a later date. The third question was answered for partial credit as Julie's arousal shattered the plateau it had been hovering at, but it wasn't enough to crest the mountain. If anything, despite her and Cole's best efforts the frustration Julie was feeling only intensified.

X X X X X

"Hey, Julie." Eleanor turned her body, putting her arms across Alexander's stomach and her legs against the wall. "Confirm or deny, are you a voyeur or not?"

Through the haze of pleasure that tinged her vision, Julie managed to construct an answer. "I have concluded... that I most definitely am. Thank you very much for your contributions. Cole and I will take it from here."

"Happy to help." Eleanor gave her roommate a tired wave as Julie turned and passionately kissed Cole on the lips. She turned to Alexander, a look of quiet puzzlement on her face. "I don't know what you did, but you... is it OK if I just give you a blow job?"

"A blow job is fine," he told her. "You can even use your hands if you want."

"Good." Eleanor grasped his cock with one hand, causing Alexander to groan. "Because I don't know if I could handle sex right now. You...you fucking wore me out. With your tongue. What the HELL?"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Ask me the next time your face is between my legs," she told him as she lowered her head.

X X X X X

As Eleanor waved and turned back to Alexander, Julie turned her head and looked Cole dead in the eyes. "If you would be so kind, strip me bare and let biology take over." After taking his and her hands from her pants Cole climbed off the bed. Julie slid forward, sitting on the edge of the mattress as Cole assisted her in ripping her shorts and panties off. He pulled them down her legs and tossed them on the bed, joining her tank top and leaving her completely nude. Almost immediately his hand was once again between her legs. Julie groaned at the feeling of two fingers slipping into her wet pussy without underwear in the way. She spread her legs as her hands slipped under his shoulders, pulling the musician against her body. Cole's determined breathing was warm against her ear. His fingers easily slid in and out of her soaked womanhood. The sensation of her inner walls yielding to his fingers caused Julie's head to drop against his shoulder. "Oh yes," she breathed, "keep doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Fucking me with your fingers."

"Was planning on it." Cole pushed his fingers deep inside Julie, burying them to the knuckles, before gradually pulling back. The change in sensation caused Julie to moan. Her walls clutched against him. The moan turned into a gasping cry as Cole waited until the last moment to curl his fingers, rubbing them against the textured flesh just inside her velvet tunnel. Her entire body tensed like a coiled spring, becoming slack only when Cole pressed against the spot once again as he resumed fingering her with deliberate slowness.

Eventually, Julie couldn't stand it anymore. She reached down to grab a hold of Cole's hard, thick erection. He grunted as she moved its tip to the entrance to her vagina. Without hesitation, Cole pushed forward once his cock was in place. Julie sighed with relief at the feeling of being penetrated, her fluttering pussy finally with something to clench against.

He was able to easily slide inside of Julie's body in one fluid stroke. Putting his hands on her hips, Cole began to eagerly fuck her. There was no resistance to his cock as it moved in and out of her wet tunnel. Each thrust sent an intense, white-hot tingle through her body. Julie wrapped her arms around Cole's shoulders, spreading her legs to allow him better access. She did her best to hold on as Cole's thrust quickly became more forceful. "Yes," she urged him, teeth nibbling his earlobe. "Yes, Cole. You feel so good inside of... oh yes... inside of me."

"Ditto," Cole responded between gritted teeth. "Save you feel good around me." He pulled out and drove forward once again. Julie almost was shoved backward on the bed as Cole slammed into her with several hard, forceful thrusts, each one eliciting a sharp cry of pleasure from Julie. Her lips found his. Their tongues danced as he resumed his previous pace, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy with steady, determined effort.

Julie ran a hand through her hair, pushing the sweat-soaked black strands away from her eyes, The pleasure inside of her was beginning to double and redouble. The heat of her arousal threatened to crest and turn into a raging firestorm inside her body. Julie tilted her hips forward. She crossed her ankles behind Cole's thighs and rested her chin on his shoulder. His strokes became shorter and more frequent, pushing Julie closer and closer to the climax she craved.

At one point she focused long enough to look across the room. Alexander's head rested on a pillow. His eyes were closed, with one hand balling up the fabric of Eleanor's quilt. Her roommate had taken all of Alexander's erection in her mouth. Her mouth moved up and down his shaft at a steady pace, punctuated by her hand twisting and rubbing his cock or gently cupping his balls. While Julie watched, Alexander raised his head and said something to Eleanor, whose response was to begin bobbing her head quicker. "Oh God," Alexander gasped before he dropped back into the pillow. His breath reached a crescendo before he squeezed his eyes shut and his hips rose into the air. Eleanor's head went still, her mouth still wrapped around his cock as a handful of semi-clear droplets dripped from her lips.

The sight of Alexander cumming was what pushed Julie over the edge. She found herself biting Cole's shoulder. No noise of protest came from the young man as he continued to thrust at the same firm pace. Pure, undistilled bliss welled up inside of her, making Julie feel like she was going to burst. Her eyes were on the other bed as Eleanor pulled her mouth from Alexander's cock. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and moved to kiss Alexander, who let her kiss him with no hesitation or disgust despite cumming in her mouth seconds earlier.

Her climax slammed into her with the force of an out-of-control tractor-trailer. One second Julie was watching her friends kiss. The next it felt like her entire body clenched at once. Her muscles tightened and her pussy gripped Cole's driving cock as a firestorm of rapture ignited inside of her. Grasping his shoulders, Julie embraced the fierce orgasm raging through her. "Yes Cole," she cried, "yes!" His thrusts slowed as Julie shook in his arms for several moments before going limp. "Oh my," Julie shuddered. "That was some kind of wonderful."

"Glad you liked." After a light, sweet, tender kiss, Cole began to thrust in and out of Julie again. Julie smiled before letting go and laying back on the bed. Cole put his hands back on her hips and pulled her forward slightly, allowing him to drive his cock in and out of her pussy without the risk of banging his thighs against the bed frame. Julie coasted down from her climax, no longer enthralled by the promise of the impending release, while Cole continued to fuck her.

After a few minutes, the gentle waves of pleasure were threatening to come together once again into another climax. Sweat dripped from Cole's head and chest. "Mmm, yes," Julie hummed. Her fingers began to twist and flick one of her still-erect nipples. "Oh Cole," she told him, "you're going to do it again..."

"Again?" Eleanor's voice called out from the other bed. "This is a great night for all involved."

"Seconded," chimed Alexander.

Looking past Cole's thrusting hips, Julie saw Alexander and Eleanor both looking at her. The sight of her friends watching her have sex was the catalyst for Julie's orgasm. A pleasurable heat flared up inside of her. She kept eye contact with her friends, who in turn maintained theirs, and after several more thrusts Julie found herself cumming again, a smaller, more focused orgasm that caused her to close her eyes and her hips to move up and down from the sensation.

Not soon after, Cole began to thrust with intent. Julie looked him directly in the eyes, licking her lips. Cole returned her gaze with a shuddering breath and gritted teeth as he pushed his cock inside Julie's pussy, giving a muted cry as he finally came. "Oh yeah," he groaned. "Ooooh, that's good..."

Cole slouched after a few moments. He smiled at Julie before carefully pulling his cock from her pussy. She could feel some of his cum dripping from between her legs and made a mental note to scrub the carpet as a sense of afterglow came over her. "Cole," she said, "would you mind handing me a towel?"

"And could you grab the Scope from my closet?" asked Eleanor from her bed.

"Anyone want water while I'm servanting?"

Cole threw towels and bottles of water to his friends as well as handing a bottle of spearmint Scope to Eleanor. After cleaning up, all four towels went into Eleanor's laundry basket.

Julie was in the process of opening her bottle of water when there was a furious knock on the door. A second later, the knock repeated itself, the door shaking its frame from the force of whoever was pounding on it.

"I got it," Alexander said, slowly getting up from the bed. "I can get dressed the quickest. One moment," he called out. In response came another hard, forceful knock. "Wow," he said as he pulled his jean shorts on, "someone really wants to talk to you guys."

The knocking continued as Alexander pulled his t-shirt over his head. He smoothed it out before opening the door. "Hey," he said with a bright smile, "what's..."

A tall, regal-looking young woman with raven-black hair jammed a finger into Alexander's chest. "Must you turn this dormitory into a decedent whorehouse!"

1...345678