All Comments on 'Midnight Movie Club Ch. 04'

by PoisonPen33

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Just a couple of observations: "Must you turn this dormitory into a decedent whorehouse!"

I think the word you want is "decadent". "Decedent" means something quite different.;)

"Eleanor's white blouse skirt hung from one toe."

What is a blouse skirt? Those are two very different garments.

"Cole watched Alexander and I bang, he didn't join in."

Grammar. "Alexander and me." If you aren't sure which to use just take the other person out of the sentence. You wouldn't say, "Cole watched I bang," would you?

You need a period after "bang."

Maybe slow down and do a little more proofreading? I find reading my work out loud helps me catch mistakes.

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33about 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for pointing these errors out! I do try my best to proofread and catch those errors, but there are always one...two...seven or eight...that slip through the cracks. I'll take your advice and try reading it out loud the next time I submit a story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonPen33@PoisonPen33
You ever have a friend who keeps saying, "you should write a sexy thriller" or "how about an erotic novella" or even "PORN! SIT DOWN AND GIVE US SOME PORN!" Well, I hope they're happy. I prefer longer stories with dialogue and personal connections for the sexy times. My le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES