Midnight Movie Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ain't a little wind and rain coming down the pike, truth honest. Whole lotta of it. Ain't gonna be

bad like September's was, but nothing wrong with bundling up and hunkering down."

Lynn crossed her arms. "What kind of musician are you," she playfully scoffed, "telling someone to stay in on a Saturday night?"

"Pragmatic kind who ain't got a show to promote."

"Fair point," she chuckled. "So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

Cole pointed in the direction of his residence hall. "Heading back to my room, decompress until dinner, probably order a pizza to double as first dinner, second dinner, and breakfast, then take tonight to study for my final midterm."

"Not a bad plan," Lynn said, nodding in agreement. "Mind if I offer a suggestion?"

Cole motioned with his hand. "Right ahead. Two bits you're gonna offer I pull a Sheryl Crow and sit with you to soak up some sun, which, if the lawn's dry, I could go for some Vitamin D."

"I left my sunscreen back in my room. Too much sunshine and my Irish ass catches fire. No, I was going to suggest you decompress by coming back to my room and fucking me." Lynn tilted her head to the side quizzically as Cole let loose with a hearty laugh. "That's not the response I normally get when I brazenly proposition a guy."

"No, no." Cole waved her off as he tried to regain his composure. "Talking to a friend yesterday, believed my flirting game's getting rusty because so far it's been ladies doing the picking up. You're the fourth girl to hit me up damn near point-blank."

"Fourth?" Lynn crossed her arms, giving him a critical once-over. "Are you a raging manwhore, Cole?"

"Not on purpose, swear. Same friend said I have 'come hither' eyes, which ain't on purpose either."

"Hmm." Lynn gently grabbed his chin and tilted his face towards her. Her eyes studied him through the red lenses of her sunglasses. "Yeah. Those are definitely 'come hither' eyes." She let go of him. "You ever turn them on, panties are going to be dropping left and right."

"Or there's something in the lake water that turns people on. Know we're a bunch of hormonal 18-year-olds jammed together without supervision for the first time, but Jesus wept this is kicked up a notch."

"Possibly. Or how about this?" The timbre of Lynn's voice lowered, and there was no mistaking the look of smoldering eagerness in her eyes as she looked over the wire-rims of her sunglasses. "You're cute, you're nice, you're a guitar player, and I haven't been laid since Memorial Day. I'm not looking for a boyfriend, but I'm sexually frustrated and academically stressed. I need an outlet. It's you or Mr. Three Speed and you look like you'd be a lot more fun."

Cole held up a closed hand. His eyes darted off to the sky as he flicked open each finger, counting quietly to himself. "June... July... August... September... October... so five months and change worth pent up sexual frustration. Which dorm's yours?"

X X X X X

"There is a cinderblock wall waiting behind those posters, right?"

"Couldn't tell you." Lynn closed the door behind her while Cole wandered over to what he assumed to be her side of the dorm room. Whereas the other side of the dorm room reminded Cole of Julie's room - neat, clean, and organized - the walls adjoining Lynn's bed were plastered with music posters, album covers, and magazine photos, as was a good portion of the ceiling above.

Cole leaned over Lynn's bed to study the walls. He recognized a large majority of what hung in front of him, from the psychedelic album jackets of the 1960s to the simple pictures of the 2010s, with the decades in between represented as well. The rest of the photos were black and white representations of the '30s, '40s, and '50s, mixed with record covers from the same time frame. "Didn't miss an era, did you?"

Lynn had come up to stand beside him by this point. "Not a one. Started with Blind Willie Johnson," she said, pointing to a black-and-white picture of an African-American man sitting on a stool, a string guitar in his lap, before gesturing to a modern-looking photograph, "and ended with Dua Lipa."

"Knew you were into music." Hands on his hips, Cole's eyes darted over the massive collage, trying to identify as many of the pictures as possible. "Didn't know you were this into music."

"I'm trying to fancy myself a music historian. My top two schools were the University of Washington and Farragut for their music programs. I picked Farragut because it's a relatively rural campus and the class sizes are smaller. I like the intimacy."

"Can't blame you. One of the reasons I ended up here. Small college, close to home, in-state tuition doesn't hurt either."

"I would have gone out-of-state either way so I'm boned there with my student loans. But here I'm further away from my family, which is the biggest benefit of all." She immediately waved her hand as Cole began to ask a question. "Long story. I'll tell you some other time."

"Well, glad you're here Lynn, and ain't because we're about to exchange bodily fluids."

"If that's your flirting game, stick with using your eyes," she teased.

With her comment, silence fell across the room. Cole and Lynn looked at each other for a moment, both of them debating their opening moves. It was the redhead who acted first. She stepped to move behind Cole. Her hands wrapped around his waist as she began to kiss the back of his neck. He placed his hands over Lynn's. "Question. Got to worry about your roommate walking in?"

"I told her to text me when she got done with her final," she answered quietly, her kisses now a feather touch between his shoulder blades, "so I can give her the all clear." Her hands slid from underneath his to grab the bottom of his black t-shirt. Cole lifted his arms, allowing Lynn to pull it free from his body. Once again kissing his neck, Lynn started at the top, just below the edge of his sandy brown hair, before working her way down his back.

Cole hummed quietly at the unfamiliar sensation. Normally it was him kissing a woman's neck and back, not the other way around. "Feels nice," he murmured. Lynn responded by softly running her tongue from just below the top of his spine up to his neck. Her hands slipped underneath Cole's arms. She began making slow circles with her fingers, gently dragging them across his upper torso. Cole bowed his head. A slight shudder accompanied his sigh as Lynn squeezed his chest, palming his pecs much in the same manner as he would have massaged a young woman's breasts. "The tables are turning here," he said.

Cole felt her tongue running along his earlobe. "That's exactly what's happening," she whispered in a low voice. "Since I'm the initiator, I should be the one taking the lead." He suddenly jumped as Lynn pinched both his nipples, causing an unexpected bolt of pain to shoot through him. "Sorry. That's the only time I'll do that, promise."

"Rubbing's fine. Pinching ain't."

"Got it." Lynn resumed kissing her way down Cole's back, once again starting at the top of his spine and working her down. Her hands trailed down his chest at roughly the same speed. All Cole could do was stand there. He wanted to turn around and kiss Lynn, but something told him that doing so would break whatever spell the redhead was weaving. It took a surprising amount of willpower for him to keep still as Lynn's lips reached the small of his back at the same time her hands began to unbutton his jeans. Once she had unzipped his fly Lynn carefully pulled Cole's pants down. He stepped out of them, along with his shoes and socks. Now completely nude, Cole trembled somewhat as Lynn ran her hands along the inside of his legs. Without hesitation, she took hold of his balls. "Feels like someone's ready to go." She curled her fingers to cup him. The feeling of her fingertips against his sensitive skin made him gasp - a gasp whose sequel was immediate, bigger, and louder as Lynn stretched a little further to wrap her hand around his stiffening cock. "Well, almost ready to go."

Cole felt Lynn stand up and press against him. The fabric of her sundress was soft against his naked back. She rested one hand on his butt while the other reached around to take hold of his manhood once again. Her lips and tongue worked over the back of his neck as she began to stroke him. Between her fingers on his cock, her hand squeezing his butt, and her mouth against his neck, it only took a few moments for his erection to become hard as steel. Lynn gave an appreciative hum as she used her thumb to smear some of his precum along the shaft. The feeling of her fingers against his now-slick manhood was almost too much to bear. Cole groaned lustily before turning his head, seeking Lynn's mouth. She met him halfway. Both of them kissed the other vigorously for several moments before Lynn pulled away. "Lie down on the bed," she told him.

Cole did as she asked. He used his foot to push his discarded clothing into a loose pile before climbing onto Lynn's mattress. He laid down with his head facing the foot of the box frame, panting slightly. His rock hard cock pointed towards a picture on the ceiling of Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy screaming into a microphone. "Gonna need a better view," he joked.

"I think I can oblige you." Lynn moved to the foot of the bed. She towered over Cole, looking down at him with a smirk before reaching behind her back to untie her sundress. She used a finger to slowly slide a single strap off one shoulder before repeating the same motion on the opposite side. A tug with her hands and a shimmy of her hips later, Lynn stood before Cole clad in a red bra and matching panties. The bright-colored fabric was a contrast to Lynn's pale, freckled skin.

"Matching smallclothes?" Cole inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"I could tell you I just wanted to feel pretty, but the truth is I knew I was getting laid today so I wanted to wear my good underwear. Not that it's going to be on for much longer." With that, she reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra. Cole watched eagerly, licking his lips as Lynn held her forearm across the cups. Once again she used her finger to push each strap down her arms. She leaned forward to allow the rear straps of her bra to fall free. Cole shifted on the bed as Lynn began to move her forearm, and then his vision went black for a moment before turning a soft red.

"Tease," he chortled as he lifted the discarded bra from his face. Lynn was now covering her breasts with both hands, hiding what Cole reckoned to be a round, firm pair of C-cups. "Yeah, definite tease."

Lynn gently tilted one of her hands, allowing Cole a tempting glimpse of a cherry red nipple before covering herself once again. She did the same with her other hand, moving with a slowness Cole found almost agonizing, before letting her arms fall to her sides. Lynn's breasts were bigger than Cole had expected for her slender frame, however, they were still well-proportioned in his mind and to his currently raging libido. His eyes wandered from her chest as Lynn took off her panties, revealing a neat thin line of red hair trailing from between her legs. "Wow," Cole said once he finally took in Lynn's entire body.

"You like?" Lynn put one hand alongside her glory trail. "I didn't think I'd care for a landing strip, but my best friend called my vagina Lynn Reed International Airport and it became a running joke between us."

"Dare ask why it's an International Airport?"

"I slept with a guy from Calgary once." With that, Lynn stepped forward. Her crotch was at the same level as Cole's head as she leaned against the edge of the box frame. "Lick it."

Cole adjusted his upper body as best he could, but after a moment he stretched out and pinned one of the pillows at the top of the bed between his feet. With a deft lift of his legs, Cole flipped the pillow through the air, grabbing it with one hand just before it sailed beyond his reach. He put the pillow under the back of his head, allowing him to slide a little further down the bed without the box frame biting into his skull. Once he was settled, Cole took Lynn by the hips and gently pulled her to him. She spread her legs slightly, allowing Cole to bury his face between them.

It only took a few passes with his tongue for Cole to find Lynn's clit nestled at the top of her puffy lips. Lynn sighed as he licked the fleshy ribbon. "There we go," she purred. "That's the stress... ahhhh... going away..."

Cole set a steady, firm pace. He could feel Lynn's body shake as he dragged the flat of his tongue between her lips before flicking the tip of his tongue against her clit. His nose was almost pressed against the entrance to her dampening tunnel. If he opened his eyes Cole would have a first-hand look at Lynn's butt and everything in between. Blood rushed to the head on his shoulders as he licked Lynn. His discomfort, however, was rewarded by the reactions that began to accompany each flick of his tongue. At first, Lynn would occasionally cry softly or give a muted gasp. Slowly however the sounds became more pronounced and occurred with greater frequency. Her body would quiver intensely for a brief moment, and Cole could feel his chin become wet as Lynn's essence began to flow.

After what Cole reckoned was a couple of minutes, Lynn stepped away. Her pale skin was somewhat flushed. "So," she asked him breathily, "wanna fuck?"

"I mean," he said with a hint of sincerity, "I am already naked." Lynn laughed heartily at his comment, only for the laugh to get cut off as Cole grabbed her hips and began licking her again. It was only for a brief moment, just long enough for Lynn to jump at the feeling of his tongue against her clit, before he pulled away.

As Lynn climbed onto the bed to join him, he reached back and grabbed the pillow. By the time he had settled the pillow underneath his head, she was kneeling beside him. One hand went to his erection. "I like your cock," Lynn proclaimed as she began jacking him off. "Good length. Nice width. Interesting curvature." Cole could only sigh at Lynn's praise. His attempts to get comfortable were hindered by the feeling of his proficient grip on his manhood. She focused entirely on the shaft, letting her thumb run alongside his tip on the upstroke. After a few moments, she nodded approvingly and lifted her leg. Cole raised his hips to assist Lynn as she straddled him, still keeping hold of his cock. With slow, careful motions Lynn lowered herself onto Cole. Both of them sighed as the head of his dick slid in between Lynn's lips before pushing its way into her awaiting tunnel. "Ahhhhhhhhh," Lynn breathed, her five-month yearning for sex fulfilled by Cole's cock, inch by delicious inch.

The slender redhead's pussy was warm and tight around his erection. Cole watched with barely restrained desire as Lynn descended onto his cock. "Oh yeah," she remarked once she had taken all of him inside of her. "Thaaaaaaaat's good. That's good."

Lynn brought her hands to rest against Cole's abdomen just above his pubic bone. She pushed off to assist with raising her lower body. Cole groaned at the slick feeling of Lynn's pussy sliding halfway up his cock and moaned at the wet sensation when it glided back down to bottom out against his hips. She leaned forward as she began fucking him, allowing her red hair to spill over her shoulders. Cole tried to lift his hips, aiming to bury more of his cock inside of her, only for Lynn to shake her head. "No." She drove her body down, pinning him back against the bed. "You're good where you are... you are soooooooooooooooooooooo good where you are..."

"Maybe, but... mmmmm... feeling like a bump on a log here." His hands ran up her thighs, taking a gentle hold of her hips. "Not used lying back and thinking of England."

Lynn slowly licked her lips as she took him gently by the wrist. "If you feel like participating, I wouldn't mind an extra bit of stimulation." With that, Lynn placed his hand between her legs. "Just go ahead and..."

Her words became an unintelligible mess of syllables that still managed to tell Cole that he had once again found her clit. Lynn shifted her hips, angling them down to allow him easy access to the outside of her pussy. Her pace remained the same but her gasps became sharper and more pronounced. A red flush spread across her upper chest, painting over Lynn's pale skin. Her cherry red nipples stood proudly on her bouncing breasts, inspiring Cole to reach up with his free hand. She sighed as he began to gently massage one of the soft mounds, rolling the erect nubbin on top between his fingers.

It was years of playing guitar that gave Cole the hand-eye coordination to squeeze Lynn's breast while rubbing her clit at the same time. He played Lynn's body like an instrument, drawing a melody of moans, a cacophony of cries, and a symphony of sighs. Her wet pussy gripped his cock. The friction sent waves of ecstasy throughout his lower body, adding his sounds of pleasure to the song being woven in the air of the dorm room.

"Mmmmmmmm... yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah..." Lynn squeezed her eyes shut. She pushed her hips forward to grind her clit against Cole's finger. "Keep doing what you're doing," she urged him. "Keep doing it." Cole obliged. He strummed her clit and massaged her breast, maintaining the same pace. A series of throaty gasps escaped from Lynn as she suddenly slammed her hips down, impaling herself on Cole's cock several times in rapid succession. "Yeah," she shouted as she threw her hair back. "Yeah... yeah... ooooooooooooooh hell yeah..."

Her body convulsed on top of Cole's as a potent orgasm ripped through the redhead. She arched her back, thrusting her chest forward as she gasped wordlessly. Cole grunted as her fingernails dug into the skin of his abdomen. He continued to rub her clit while bringing his other hand down to her hip. As she came, her entire body shaking on top of him, Lynn exclaimed "Ooooooooooooooooooh yeah." Cole had to bite his tongue to prevent himself from laughing. Any lower and Lynn's voice would have been a perfect imitation of "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

She pushed Cole's hand away as a final series of shivers accompanied her climax. "Wooooooooooooow," she breathed. "That was... oh wow..."

"Happy to be of service," Cole laughed. Smiling in response, Lynn put a hand behind his head before leaning down to press her lips gently against his. He wrapped his arms around her as they kissed softly for a few moments. As the kiss quickly became more passionate, Cole rolled Lynn onto her back. Eventually, with some movement on both their parts, Cole was between her legs, his cock snugly nestled inside of her pussy. One hand slipped behind her head as he began to thrust in and out of her. Their eyes met. Desire still smoldered in Lynn's stare, and Cole could feel the lust in his. He quickly set a strong, hard pace. Lynn made a noise of approval, tilting her hips to allow Cole to drive inside of her.

He reached down and took hold of Lynn's leg. "Ooooooooh yes," she said, "I want you deep... oh!" She gasped as Cole's hips impacted against hers, burying his cock to the hilt inside of her wet, willing pussy. He repeated the motion several times, each time causing Lynn to passionately cry out. "That's it," she told him. "Keep doing that." Cole did as requested, thrusting in and out of her. Each impact of his hips against hers caused Lynn's entire body to shake. "Harder," she urged. "Faster."

"Stronger?"

"You better."

At the challenge, Cole's hips became a blur. He slammed his cock into Lynn's pussy with a look of determination etched on his face. "Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit!" Lynn gasped with shock at the intense assault Cole was making on her womanhood. "Oh wow, Cole... oh my God, I'm going to cum again... oh shit... OH FUCK!" Her fingers gripped Cole's shoulders as she began shuddering underneath him.