Midnight Movie Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose. I admit I stick to a diverse but static collection of films. I'm a viewer who prefers to pick up something new on a rewatch over hacking my way through the silver nitrate jungle. Airplane is already one of the best comedies ever made, however, I only a few weeks ago picked up on the 'Mayo Clinic' joke with all the jars in the background." He gave her another smile that showed off his perfect teeth. "A precise microscope vs. a vast net, both valid ways to watch movies. So what did you end up choosing?"

"I decided to go with a movie I've never seen before called Trick or Treat."

"A solid choice. A horror anthology can scratch multiple All Hallow's Eve itches."

"I wholeheartedly agree," Julie said. " However I am not referring to the 2007 movie Trick r Treat with Anna Paquin and Brian Cox." She turned the smartpad around to show Jaxon the screen. "This is the 1986 film which, if you were to believe the picture, stars Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osborne. Their appearances, however, are nothing more than cameos."

Jaxon snorted at the picture accompanying the movie, which indeed prominently showed nothing more than the title and the two musicians in question. "This looks like a movie found at the bottom of those large wire baskets of DVDs located in the back of a rural Wal-Mart."

"Allow me to show you the real poster." Julie reached over the top of her smartpad and swiped left. The new picture showed the burning eyes, nose, and mouth of a grinning jack o'lantern superimposed with a stereotypical 80's heavy metal rocker, screaming for vengeance while riffing on their guitar. Above the movie's title, offset to the right, was the tagline - "What are you afraid of? It's only rock & roll." "From what I've gathered the plot is a teenager getting revenge on his high school tormentors with the help of the ghost of his rock'n'roll hero. I'm going to guess that events quickly spiral out of control."

"Of course. Ozzy Osborne's in the movie. How could they not?" Julie laughed demurely at Jaxon's comment. He chewed his lower lip for a moment as he looked at the screen. "A movie like this wouldn't normally be my cup of tea. However, the premise is an attention grabber. If you're amicable Julie, would you care to watch this movie with me in my dorm room?"

Julie's toes curled inside of her sneakers. "If it's not an inconvenience to your roommate," she heard herself query.

"I live alone."

Her chest began to feel tight. "As long as it's not an inconvenience to you."

Where most handsome men would flash a thousand-watt grin, Julie measured Jaxon's inviting smile in amperes. "As I said, I live alone."

It was a physical impossibility, however, Julie swore she could feel the first drop of wetness between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together before turning in her seat. "Mrs. Zhou," she called out over her shoulder, "can I please get my order to go as well?"

X X X X X

Julie's jaw dropped as Jaxon closed the door behind her. "This isn't a dorm room," she proclaimed quietly. "This is a studio apartment."

"A small one, but you're not too far off." Holding the paper bag containing their dinners, Jaxon stepped around her into the room. "Is this your first time in Metacomet Hall?" he asked with a soft chuckle.

"Yes. I assumed that this building was an administration building since it's on the edge of campus. I never imagined it to be a residence hall, let alone one vastly different from my own." Julie stood in the entryway to a room twice, maybe two-and-a-half, times the size of the one she shared with Eleanor. A futon sat opposite a television stand holding a flatscreen television, with a table in between. A bed was tucked in one corner along with a mirrored sliding closet door, while the far wall consisted of a small kitchenette complete with a small refrigerator. A wooden door in the final corner led to a walled-off section that Julie assumed from her time visiting naval dormitories to be a tiny bathroom.

"This hall is where the sororities are," Jaxon explained. "Three floors of suites with bedrooms off of a central living area, connected by interior hallways. This floor and the one above me are all like this one. They're reserved for seniors, but they have a lottery for juniors who meet certain academic and extracurricular standards."

Julie's hands were clasped in front of her as she walked towards the table, turning slightly at the waist. "And I assume you're one of those juniors?"

"I met necessary criteria. Please, have a seat and set up the movie. The TV remote should be on the table. Would you like some sake?" Jaxon turned, meeting Julie's look of curiosity with a tempting grin. "We're allowed to have alcohol here if we're over twenty one. I have a particularly tasty chilled daiginjo that should pair nicely with your iwashi roll and my mango roll."

"Sure. As long as it won't get you in trouble."

"Corrupting a freshman? Didn't anyone tell you doing so is part of the curriculum here at Farragut?"

Sitting down on the futon, Julie pulled her smartpad from her purse before turning on the television. Jaxon's flatscreen TV was state-of-the-art. By the time Jaxon sat down on the futon next to her Julie had Trick or Treat set up and ready to go. "Thank you," she told him as he set their dinner on the table in front of her. Her order of sushi had been perfectly laid out on a flat plate, complete with a dab of wasabi and several leaves of pink ginger along with a pair of porcelain chopsticks. Between her dinner and Jaxon's mango roll sat a light blue bottle, the clear liquid inside obscured by a thin layer of condensation, and two small ceramic cups.

"I'm intrigued by your choice of an iwashi roll," Jaxon said, eying Julie's plate. "I've never considered sardine as part of a sushi dish."

"Neither did I," Julie admitted, "until my friend Alexander differentiated between sardines and anchovies. I always misunderstood that anchovies were sardines soaked in oil and salt. Once he explained the difference to me, I decided to expand my sushi horizons at the next opportunity." She gestured towards the line of sushi rolls. "And thus, my bold venture for the evening." Julie unconsciously brushed her black hair behind her ears as she gave Jaxon an inviting smile. "If you wish to satisfy your intrigue, you are more than welcome to sample a piece provided you offer your mango roll in trade."

"Of course. Tit for tat."

A lone butterfly nervously bumped against the edge of her stomach several times before Julie met Jaxon's eyes. "Only if you have two tats to trade," she said with what she hoped passed for confidence.

After a brief moment, Jaxon's gaze flashed downward. There was a hint of lust smoldering behind his eyes when he once again met Julie's stare. His voice held a low timbre as he told her, "I might have a pair of tats."

"Do you." What should have been a question was instead a statement. Julie was thankful for her choice of brassiere as the thick cups served to cushion and obscure her hardening nipples. A gentle pressure momentarily pushed at her lower body before fading away. "Perhaps we could make the exchange after watching the movie," she suggested. "After all, that is why you invited me to your dorm room."

"Of course. A drink first?" Julie sat up, rolling her shoulders as she watched Jaxon carefully pour the contents of the blue bottle into the pair of ceramic cups. "Have you ever had sake before? You sip it," Jaxon said as he handed one of the cups to Julie, "like wine or whiskey." The clear liquid gave a fruity aroma, with a hint of nut layered underneath. "And don't let the small size of the cup catch you off guard. Sake has a way of sneaking up on you." He took his cup and held it in the air. "Kanpai, Julie." Jaxon smiled at Julie before slowly tipping his cup back. Julie carefully did the same with hers.

Smoky and astringent. That was the best way to describe the flavor of the diginjo. Julie let the liquid sit in her mouth for a moment before she swallowed. "Oh my," she exclaimed at the warm feeling flowing down her chest. "That is a most agreeable flavor. I can see why one would be at risk to imbibe it at a substantial rate."

"Hopefully we won't need the entire bottle to make it through the movie." Jaxon leaned back against the futon. "Go ahead and start it up," he told Julie while he got comfortable.

X X X X X

As the credits began to roll, Jaxon gestured pointedly towards the screen. "If Pure Flix decided to make an anti-rock-and-roll movie, they could easily crib 95% of the script from this movie without changing very much."

"They could even keep the 80's stylings to maintain their supposed moral standing," Julie giggled as she leaned against the back of the futon. Her head wasn't swimming, but she was wading in the shallow end of intoxication. Throughout Trick or Treat the pair had split the bottle of sake. The now-empty bottle sat proudly amidst the detritus of their sushi dinners. "OK," she said, shooting a hand into the air, "high points. The soundtrack fits the movie perfectly without descending into loud, overbearing death metal. The special effects were decent as well."

"No blood, though," Jaxon countered. His dark hair was slightly out of place and there was a hint of delay in his manner of speaking. "If you're going to make a movie like this, shouldn't there be copious amounts of blood? And dare I say, nudity?"

Julie brought her hand back down, smoothly transitioning into a deep, thoughtful tap of her lips. "This was made in 1986," she mused. "The effects of the Satanic Panic were still being felt in America. A movie about heavy metal with backmasking and a singer from beyond the grave would be uncomfortable enough to the moral guardians. If the filmmakers threw in a stray pair of breasts? Bedlam. Absolute bedlam."

"Over thirty years later and the thought of a random female nipple is more offensive to Facebook than the Aryan Nation." Once again Jaxon motioned towards the ending credits currently ascending on the television screen. "This strikes me as a movie for fans of heavy metal or '80s nostalgia. One that you would gather a group of friends to view and poke fun of."

"I agree," Julie nodded. "It's one I would not seek out to watch again. Enjoyable, but come next Halloween it won't be a strong contender for viewing." A silence fell over the room as both college students looked at each other before Jaxon turned to face Julie. He folded his hands in his lap as he looked at Julie. "I noticed something," Julie said as her gaze drifted from his dark brown eyes to his wicked jawline and broad shoulders. "You don't have any movie posters hanging on your wall. For the president of a film society, it strikes me as peculiar."

"Would you believe me if I told you that I don't own any movie posters?" Jaxon laughed at the look of disbelief on Julie's face. "There are certain movies I enjoy and dare I say there are certain movies I would profess to love. However, displaying those posters... I know I like movies. Why display them where only I'll see?"

"It's like you're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see. Don't be that guy."

Jaxon raised an eyebrow. "Did you just quote PCU?"

"Words of wisdom are words of wisdom, no matter the quality of the source."

"What about you? Do you have any posters hanging up in your dorm?"

"Two." Julie held up a finger on each hand, quietly giggling as she did so. "An early 2000's suspense movie called Below about a ghost haunting a submarine, and Down Periscope, with Kelsey Grammar as a submarine captain with a crew of misfits. It's my father's favorite movie, and according to him it's more accurate about life on a submarine than one might imagine."

"Another pair of movies I have never seen," Jaxon responded. Once again an aura of quiet descended upon the room. Julie nervously played with her fingers as she looked at Jaxon. With a quiet hum under his breath, the college junior gave her another smile. She could feel the fabric of her socks bunching between her toes under his gaze. After exhaling slowly, Jaxon began to move forward, causing Julie's breath to catch in her throat. Her heartbeat quickened as he closed the remaining distance.

When his lips pressed against hers, any hint of hesitation vanished from Julie like the killer's body at the end of a slasher film. She flung her arms around Jaxon, wrapping him in a tight embrace, and firmly slid her tongue into his mouth. Jaxon's noise of surprise was muffled by the wild kiss that caught him off guard. She barely gave him time to recover, however. Without breaking their kiss Julie stood up from the futon and quickly moved to straddle Jaxon. She pushed down against his lap. Jaxon grabbed Julie by her lower back, just above her hips, as she took hold of the edge of the futon. She drove her lips against his, and he returned the favor with equal fervor. Their tongues passionately danced in each other's mouths. Neither one of them gave an inch. When Jaxon ran his hand through Julie's hair to hold her in place, she responded by sitting up straight and kissing him from a higher angle.

Julie shivered as she felt Jaxon's semi-hard penis against her inner thigh. Her wet pussy ached with desire, yearning to be penetrated and filled, and her nipples were painfully hard and tight with arousal. As she kissed Jaxon (or as Jaxon kissed her), Julie quickly did the math in her head. Several months of fantasizing plus nearly two hours of proximity to the handsome college junior, multiplied by Jaxon's attractiveness, equaled a quantifiably large urge to rip off their clothes and have her way with Jaxon (or let Jaxon have his way with her). It wasn't anything like her attraction to Mark, her long-time boyfriend from Emerald Pines, or her interest in Alexander from their joint viewing of The Burning, or her curiosity about Cole during their respite from the storm. She wouldn't even classify what she felt as basic arousal.

When taking the evening down to the lowest common denominator, Jaxon simply made Julie incredibly horny and desperate to fuck.

Their kiss was broken by Julie reaching down to grab the front of Jaxon's dress shirt. After taking it off and hurling it over the back of the futon, she confirmed that the young man's movie star good looks extended past his handsome face. His sculpted chest could only be the result of time spent in the gym. His abs weren't quite washboard, but it was obvious to Julie that the freshman fifteen had never been an issue for Jaxon. Combined, his upper body spoke of discipline both physical and dietary. A flash of wet heat rolled through Julie as she all but tore off her red blouse. She yanked it over her head and hurled it to the floor before once again kissing Jaxon. Her hands pressed against his firm chest, both for balance and exploration of his muscles.

A deep fathomed groan of desire came from Julie when Jaxon ran his hands up her flat stomach. Despite the thick padding of her sports bra, she could feel his fingers squeezing her nipples. The sensation set off another flare between her legs. Even as Julie consciously decided to take off Jaxon's pants she was unconsciously unbuckling his belt and dragging down his khakis at the same time. Jaxon assisted Julie by lifting his butt off the futon. A confused melee of arms and legs erupted for a brief moment as Julie pulled his pants free while Jaxon used his feet to push his socks and shoes off. The end result was Julie on the ground in front of a naked Jaxon, kneeling between his legs while eying his steely manhood.

It was the largest penis Julie had ever seen, noticeably surpassing Cole's in length and thickness. Just looking at it made Julie weak at the knees, which would have been a concern if she wasn't already on the floor. She felt her tongue drag itself slowly across her lips as she studied Jaxon's erection. It only took the gentle pressure of his hand against the back of her head for her to lean forward. She placed her hands on Jaxon's thighs before lowering her head to engulf the tip of his cock between her lips.

A quiet sigh came from Jaxon as Julie began blowing him. Her hands pushed against the inside of his thighs as she slowly worked her way down his rigid shaft using only her mouth. She applied solid pressure with her lips while her tongue swirled along as of his cock as she could reach. Once she had swallowed half of his length Julie reversed course, sucking gently as she drew her head back. As she reached the top, she ran her tongue around the tip. His cock popped free from her mouth but Julie immediately recaptured it between her lips. She focused on his upper shaft, bobbing her head up and down with a steady rhythm.

Julie's efforts caused Jaxon to give off a mixed series of sighs and groans. With his arms spread out on the back of the futon, he tilted his head back. His chest rose and fell with a noticeable quickness. She pressed her hand against his sternum, fingers tracing a path along the edge of his pectorals as she continued to work him over.

After a few moments, Julie once again began sliding her mouth down Jaxon's cock. She teased him with her lips and tongue - sucking, swirling, licking, flicking, sometimes all at once. "That's right, Julie," Jaxon murmured. His simple approval sent an involuntary shiver through Julie's body. She became aware of the growing slickness between her thighs. The constriction of her jeans was becoming too much for Julie to bear. The only thing stopping her from taking them off was her desire to take as much of Jaxon inside of her mouth as she could.

As her lips sank on his cock, Julie took a deep breath through her nose before bobbing her head lower. Immediately a sharp choking sensation caused her throat to constrict for a brief moment. She paused, allowing the feeling to pass, before forcing herself down a little further. This time Julie barely managed to suppress her cough. Her gag reflex kicked in and she quickly and involuntarily pulled her mouth from Jaxon's cock. The young man looked down at her as Julie put her hand to her throat. "Sorry," she managed to wheeze. "My reach exceeds my grasp."

She had gotten to her feet and was leaning in to kiss him when Jaxon held up his hand. He stood up, rolling off of the futon and walking towards the kitchenette. Panting and slightly flushed, Julie could feel the sweat along her scalp as she ran her hands through her hair, once again brushing it back behind her ears. Upon his return, Jaxon handed her a bottle of water and an empty glass. "Here. I don't want to taste my penis."

Once she had set the bottle and spit-filled glass on the table, Jaxon stepped forward and took Julie in his arms. As they kissed, Jaxon's hands roamed her athletic body. The touch of his fingers against her skin threatened to turn Julie into putty. She molded herself against him. His cock pushed against her thigh as she reached down to strongly grasp his naked butt.

By unspoken agreement, the pair made their way towards Jaxon's bed in the corner of the dorm room. When they arrived, Jaxon sat down on the edge of the bed. He watched while Julie undid the button on her jeans. She bent over, giving him a full view of her restrained cleavage as she hurriedly shoved her pants to the floor before, without hesitation, once again straddling him. She moved her hips back and forth. His erection was an unyielding stone against her soaked womanhood. As she moved her hips back and forth Jaxon reached between their bodies and slid her panties to one side. Julie gasped as she felt the cotton fabric peeling away from her wet lips. The head of Jaxon's cock pushed against her now-exposed pussy. It only took a little bit of pressure for his penis to easily slip inside Julie's dripping tunnel.