Midnight Movie Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Julie hissed. She pushed down, taking his length inside of her as smoothly as she could. There was a hit of discomfort due to the size of Jaxon's penis, but it was overwritten by the sheer joy of her pussy finally having something to clench against. With her hands on his shoulders for leverage, Julie began to ride him. Unfiltered bliss immediately flowed through her body as her slick walls generated incredibly pleasurable friction against his rigid cock.

"Oh my God," she heard Jaxon exclaim once his entire length filled her. "That's superb." His words spurred her on. She shifted to a higher gear, bouncing wildly on Jaxon's lap. There wasn't any playful teasing or buildup of erotic tension. It was simple, balls-out fucking. Jaxon's hands were on Julie's hips. He helped her balance as she drove herself up and down on his cock like a piston in reverse. Lost in the ecstatic haze, Julie almost didn't realize that she was still wearing her sports bra. She grabbed it and wrenched it over her head. Her nipples were hard pebbles begging to be touched. Jaxon leaned forward, managing to catch one in his mouth. The sensation of his tongue against the erect nub was simply more fuel to the fire inside of the young woman's body. Her gasps turned into cries of rapture as he assaulted her nipple with teeth and tongue.

Julie eventually pulled Jaxon from her chest so that she could lean down to lay a passionate kiss upon him. ]While her tongue danced against him he began to shift his hips to keep up with Julie. It took them a moment to find the proper timing and rhythm. Once they did, however, Jaxon's eyes opened wide. "Oh my God... oh my God!" The first exclamation came from Julie taking his entire cock inside of her. The second came when she squeezed her velvet walls tightly around his stiff manhood. When he kissed her again, it was from pure lust. He slammed his hips against hers, bringing himself nearly off the bed as he fucked Julie while Julie fucked him.

Suddenly, Jaxon lifted Julie off of his lap. An incredible sense of emptiness filled her pussy. She had enough presence of mind to yank her panties off, finally completely naked in front of her lover. Jaxon got up from the bed. His body was covered in sweat and his cock coated with her essence, while Julie felt like she had just finished a hard sprint. She could feel a rush of warmth between her legs as Jaxon's eyes lewdly roamed her body before he suddenly shoved her onto the bed.

Crying out in surprise, Julie landed on her butt. Jaxon crawled into the bed to join her. Their kiss was brief and sharp before he roughly spun her around. Julie found herself on all fours. Jaxon's hands dug into the firm flesh around her waist as he pulled her towards him. Her black hair falling over one shoulder, Julie could sense Jaxon positioning himself behind her butt. Julie's anticipation was short-lived as he pushed forward, burying his cock inside of her once again.

Her fingers dug into the royal blue quilt covering Jaxon's bed as he began fucking Julie like a jackhammer. She moaned as Jaxon wantonly ravished her. His hips slammed against Julie's butt, threatening to push her forward. It was all she could do to push back against him. Managing to look over her shoulder, Julie could see the look of raw determination on her lover's face. Her breasts swayed back and forth as Jaxon fucked her without holding anything back. Each impact of his skin against hers sent a ripple throughout her body "Yes," Julie called out, arching her back to allow Jaxon complete and utter access to her wet pussy. Every inch of her velvet walls was being shoved apart by Jaxon's large cock, stretching her in ways she had never experienced nor imagined before.

The noise of their primal fucking filled the large dorm room. Julie's cries of ecstasy became almost guttural. She held nothing back, and it felt like Jaxon wasn't either. She shoved her hips back against his, forcing his cock as deep inside of her as it could go.

"Give me your hands," Jaxon growled. When Julie eagerly complied, Jaxon grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her backward. She managed to dial back her cry of surprise as he lifted her upper body off the bed. The additional leverage allowed him to somehow fuck Julie harder than before. She had never been taken so roughly, not even by Cole during the storm in September. It was all she could do to hold on as Jaxon fucked her ragged. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. The intense pleasure threatened to consume what remained of her free will.

And as Jaxon folded her arms against her lower back to hold them with one hand, any resistance Julie had left went up like flash paper when Jaxon grabbed her black hair and pulled hard.

Julie moaned lewdly, not caring who might overhear, as a mind-blowing orgasm ignited inside of her. Her pussy gripped at Jaxon's invading cock as an inferno swept across her body. Her nipples felt like exploding fireworks as a flush of heat poured over her upper chest like lava. Even as overwhelming pleasure dominated every fiber of her being, Jaxon continued fucking her with wild abandon. The sharp pain racing along her scalp only served to prolong the intense climax. Eventually, her hands slipped free from Jaxon's grip. Julie splayed out on the bed, her arms spread wide, sweat dripping from her body.

And Jaxon didn't stop.

She couldn't even muster the strength to push up onto her forearms. All Julie could do was lie there and let Jaxon have his way with her. He fucked her without slowing down, maintaining the same frantic pace. Aftershocks of bliss shot through Julie's body as Jaxon continued to take her from behind.

Eventually, those aftershocks combined into a constant, steady wave of pleasure. Julie managed to get her elbows underneath her. Her pussy felt raw, but she continued to welcome Jaxon's cock thrusting in and out of her. "God, you're amazing." Jaxon's hands held firmly onto her hips, using them to assist his back-and-forth assault on her womanhood. "You are so tight, Julie. I've never fucked a freshman like you.... oh God..."

Julie once again found herself being flipped over. This time she landed on her back as Jaxon forced his way between her legs. She reached up to grab her ankles, spreading herself open as Jaxon's cock forced itself back into her willing pussy. He drove her into the bed, thrusting at an angle that allowed for maximum penetration. "Oh my God," Julie exclaimed as Jaxon's unrelenting assault continued. Her second orgasm was less intense than the previous one, but it was still enough for Juile's entire body to quake.

And still, Jaxon kept fucking her.

The possibility of a third orgasm was becoming evident when Jaxon suddenly pulled out. As he climbed the bed towards her, Julie found herself sitting up and opening her mouth. Before her brain could catch up to her libido, Jaxon's cock was inches away from her face. She closed her eyes just before a warm ribbon fell across her face. She heard Jaxon cry joyfully as his essence splashed against her lips and chin. It dripped down her face, a few stray drops falling against her breasts.

When Julie opened her eyes, she saw Jaxon looking down at her. "That was amazing," he said in an impressed tone.

Too exhausted to even relax her muscles, Julie smiled tiredly at the young man. "I will emphatically return the compliment."

"Don't move. I'll get you a towel." A drop of Jaxon's cum hung from the tip of his penis as he carefully climbed around Julie to put both feet on the floor and head to the bathroom. Her pussy ached with a soreness she had never experienced before. She ran a finger along her chin, gathering up what remained of Jaxon's essence. The salty taste caused her to smile pleasantly. A content hum escaped her lips as she lay on Jaxon's bed, feeling used and abused and not complaining in the least.

X X X X X

The soft music of the Grateful Dead filled the room as Julie stepped into her dorm room. Her deskside lamp was the only source of light. "Eleanor," she called out softly. "Are you still awake?"

"Hey, girl." With a quiet groan, Eleanor looked over from her bed as Julie closed the door behind her. "How was... holy shit, someone looks like they had a good time."

Julie paused in mid-step. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, sweetie. You look like you just had the best sex ever. I'm talking some real hot fuck action."

"How can you tell?"

Eleanor chuckled. "You have a stupid grin on your face, you're walking like you've been pounded by a ten-inch dick, and your shirt's on backward."

Julie looked down. Indeed, her red blouse was turned the wrong way. "You are correct Eleanor," she said as she took off her blouse, "save for the size of the penis in question. I am indeed a recent participant in an absolutely incredible sexual encounter."

"How incredible are we talking?" Eleanor asked. "The way you're moving, it looks like it was life-changing."

"The Masturbation Folder in my brain has numerous new images taken specifically from this evening."

A low whistle came from her roommate. "Damn girl," Eleanor remarked, "I'm jealous. Here I am studying my ass off, and you go off and get railed like Cory Chase visiting a high school men's locker room. So who was the magic man? Cole or Alexander? Because I'm going to high-five them before yelling at them because their asses should have been studying like mine was."

Julie had stripped off her jeans by this point along with her bra and panties. Between the soreness in her body and the haze of bliss still drifting across her mind, she felt like she had just completed a marathon. "Neither. Have I mentioned my attraction to the president of the Farragut Film Society? He is charming and dashingly handsome. I don't know if 'dashingly' is a word, however, it does describe him. Oh, and he fucks like a volcano."

"Apparently so. You go girl. I'd high five you, but I'm technically already in bed and don't feel like getting up."

"One moment." Julie pulled a long-sleeved nightshirt from the drawer that displayed the emblem and colors of the Denver Pickaxes professional basketball team. After pulling it over her head she crossed the dorm room to Eleanor's bed and held out her hand. A cheeky grin crossed her roommate's face as she reached up from where she lay to give Julie a high-five. "How did studying go?" Julie inquired.

"About as well as can. I feel more confident, but I'm still a little worried. Which is good. If I was totally confident, I'd be more worried because I didn't feel worried at all."

"I somehow follow your logic."

As Julie gathered her toiletries, Eleanor asked, "So if the sex was so amazing, why are you back here and not still in this guy's room?"

"He has an early class and said I would be a distraction if I spent the night."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Nothing. Go brush your teeth."

By the time Julie returned from the bathroom and finished getting ready for bed, Eleanor's breathing had become slow and steady. Julie switched off her bedside lamp before climbing into bed. "Good night, Eleanor," she called out softly. "And good luck on your midterm tomorrow."

"Thanks," Eleanor mumbled sleepily.

"Eleanor?"

"Mmmm?"

"What do you think about the Midnight Movie Club possibly having a double feature this Saturday night?"