All Comments on 'Midnight Movie Club Ch. 07'

by PoisonPen33

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

Love the story, eagerly awaiting the next installment. I lust hope it won’t devolve into an orgy. That has ruined so many series I really liked.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 3 years ago

Genius "to be continued" ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment!!

You’ve really made me care about the characters. Excellent writing! Please give us another installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Science...

Thanks for the hard work. There was just one bit of dialogue that stuck in my throat a bit at the start:

‘Eleanor shrugged her shoulders. "Probably. The mountains got several inches of fresh snow just this past June. It's why every time some smug prick wags their finger about 'global warming' I want to grab them by the collar and scream 'climate change' while shoving said finger straight up their ass."

"So how did your Physics midterm go?"

"I think it went OK..”’ (etc)

So, the ‘it’s cold so global warming isn’t real’ thing is about the lamest argument that can be made about climate change physics, and they move immediately to a discussion of the physics test and start talking sensibly about it? It feels a bit forced to say the least. But otherwise, thanks for a great escapist read about the college life we all dreamed of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonPen33@PoisonPen33
You ever have a friend who keeps saying, "you should write a sexy thriller" or "how about an erotic novella" or even "PORN! SIT DOWN AND GIVE US SOME PORN!" Well, I hope they're happy. I prefer longer stories with dialogue and personal connections for the sexy times. My le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES