Midnight Movie Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor had seen the brunette before. She lived two doors down from her and Julie. They had passed in the hall several times, exchanging little more than a polite nod. Now, the brunette, holding a laundry basket in both hands, was staring at Eleanor with a wide-eyed, jaw-dropped look of shock. "Sorry," Eleanor apologized. "She took me by surprise." Despite Eleanor's explanation the brunette continued to stare. "What's wrong? Never seen two girls kiss before?"

"Actually, no," the brunette managed to stammer. "No, I haven't." After a moment the stammer turned into a genuine laugh. "Sorry," she said to Eleanor, "I was caught off guard, that's all."

Eleanor smiled. "Welcome to college."

X X X X X

It's Cole. Spare a minute?

Cole's phone pinged a moment later as Lynn responded to his text. Sure, but heads up, Piper's here.

Quick question, nothing else. A 'meet me in the lobby' kind of quick.

Five minutes.

Cole put his phone away and casually leaned against the stone ledge running along the front porch of Perry Hall. The blue sky that held reign over the afternoon was slowly giving way to a thick quilt of light gray rolling from the north. The cozy temperatures of the past few days were dropping quickly as well. Within an hour or two it would be mandatory jacket weather for the next month, with parkas a viable but necessary option once Christmas was on the horizon. Even with the weather turning imposing, a sense of relief hung in the air surrounding Farragut College now that midterms were finally over. Most colleges and universities, Cole imagined, would be in the initial stages of a massive three-day bender that would end with a crop of hungover young men and women stumbling to class Monday morning, provided that they rolled out of bed at all. At Farragut however, the lack of tension and absence of stress was tonic enough for the student body.

"Cole!"

Turning his gaze from the sky, Cole smiled casually as Lynn stepped out of the residence hall. Her roommate Piper followed behind. Lynn gave him a friendly wave while Piper nodded politely. Cole returned both gestures with an easy nod of his own. "So how was the pizza-assisted destressing?" Lynn called out.

"Artery hardening. Wouldn't be surprised if the grease made its way from my stomach to my hair while I slept."

Lynn shook her head as they came up to him. "What you said yesterday about your flirting game? Yeah, you definitely need to work on it." The slender redhead was clad in black jeans and a dark green turtleneck. Standing next to her, Piper offered Cole a reserved smile. She wore a long-sleeve black shirt and a pair of faded denim overalls. "We were heading to the cafeteria to grab dinner-to-go," Lynn told him. "You up for a walk and talk?"

"Sure," Cole replied. "Planning on grabbing food after talking to you as was. Two birds, one stone, one trajectory."

"Would you like to be alone?" Piper motioned over her shoulder with her thumb. "I can hang back a few steps until you're done talking."

Cole shook his head. "Nah," he said. "Extending an invitation and going to extend the same invitation to you, either with Lynn or through Lynn."

With a chuckle, Lynn snorted, "What, I'm your personal messenger now? See Piper? A guy gives you an orgasm or two..." She tilted her head to the side before holding up a pair of fingers. "...yeah, two, he thinks he can boss you around." Piper coughed quietly into her hand as a light pink blush colored her cheeks.

"More like have your phone number and also don't have Piper's. Add them together, makes you the primary contact point. Ain't got nothing to do with number of times you came..." Cole trailed off as he noticed the tint on Piper's cheeks had turned from light pink to cheerfully rosy. "Apologies Piper," he told her. "Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

She waved her hand. "It's fine. I'm still getting used to how open and honest college can be." Lightly tapping two fingers against her cheek, Piper added, "you think this is bad, you should have seen me during my first week rooming with Lynn. I spent most of it looking like a salmon."

"Remind me never to put you in a room with my friend Eleanor then," Cole stated as the trio began to walk towards the student union. "And now about to offer you a room with my friend Eleanor in it. Throwing a Halloween-themed back-to-back movie night tomorrow around 8 pm. Literally, Halloween-themed since we're watching Halloween back-to-back, original and sequel. No booze but bunches of snacks. Like to extend an invitation for you both to join us if horror movies are your bag."

Lynn stroked her chin and slowly nodded. "Color me interested. I'll be there."

"Cool." Cole turned to look at Piper. "As I said, invitation extended towards you also. Low-key, no pressure, just looking to hang out and meet new people."

Piper scratched the side of her head. "I'd like to," she said in an unsure tone, "but I haven't seen a lot of horror movies."

"Acceptably perfect," Cole responded. "Any consolation, my friend Julie's the pro from Dover come to movies. I give her the benefit of the doubt and the truth in selecting them. She said she picked those films because they're scary, not bloody. So the good kind of scared, not the gross-out kind of scared."

"There's a difference?" Piper offered Cole an uncertain smile. "If Lynn's going, I'll go. I'd like to meet new people. But to warn you I might spend most of my time with my eyes closed and my face buried in a pillow."

Lynn playfully bumped Piper with her shoulder as they walked. "Atta girl. I promise, if you're not having a good time, we'll jet. Where's this get-together being held?"

Cole pointed across the grassy square. "Student union. Commandeering the television in the basement lounge for the evening. Guess that makes it BYOP if you want to hide your face, Piper."

"I'll bring two pillows in case someone else shares my anxiety."

"So who else is coming to this 8 pm showing?" inquired Lynn.

"Two of you, two of my friends, one of their friends, one of myself personally, and one of my roommate personally so far. You remember Alexander?" Cole asked Lynn. "Blonde-haired guy looking at posters with me?"

"Nervous looking, well-dressed, kind of cute?"

"Give you the first two and reserve you the right to judge the second," Cole chuckled. "Everyone else is inviting someone else much like I am. Alexander's offering his invite right now."

X X X X X

"So you're inviting me to attend a session of your bang club?"

"It's not a bang club!"

"What's not a bang club?"

Karen and Alexander both turned to see Gwen standing in the doorway of the dorm room. The short, petite young woman's gaze alternated between her roommate and her guest "I go to the bathroom for five minutes and come back to the offer of an orgy?"

Karen held up a finger for emphasis. "It's not an orgy, it's a bang club."

"It's not a..." With a sigh, Alexander steepled his hand over his nose and mouth. After a moment he dropped his hands to reveal his well-practiced smile, lower in wattage than normal. "Hello, Gwen," he said in greeting. "How are you today?"

Gwen closed the door behind her before leaning back against it. "Hi, Alexander. Today I'm confused. Would you care to explain to me why my roommate is talking about joining a bang club?"

"I wasn't asking Karen to join a bang club, because it's not a bang club." Alexander punctuated his statement with a firm gesture towards Karen, who sat on the edge of her bed wearing a proudly amused smirk. "Some friends of mine and Cole's are getting together for a double-feature tomorrow night. They're going to watch two of the Halloween movies. I was just asking Karen if she'd like to watch the second movie once we're done watching the soccer game."

"You're going to watch the game?" Gwen asked Karen in a confused tone. "I thought your club got knocked out last week. Didn't you tell me you'd never cheer for another team no matter what?"

"I'm not cheering for Los Angeles." Karen's answer was accompanied by a shake of her head. "I'm cheering against Seattle. Plus it's the conference finals. I'd watch it no matter what." Once again she shot a smirk in Alexander's direction. "I'm just watching out of spite this year."

"Back to my original question, how does a movie invitation lead to Karen talking about a bang club that Alexander insists isn't a bang club?"

"I got this," Karen said before Alexander could respond. "Last weekend after Alexander and I finished having victory sex, he told me that he, Cole, and two of their friends... Julie and Eileen?"

"Eleanor."

"Eleanor, right. The four of them have a habit of watching movies together and having sex afterward. It's happened often enough that they call it a club and have their own bylaws." Karen crossed her arms and nodded definitively. "Sounds like a bang club to me."

"If Alexander says it's not a bang club, it's not a bang club" Gwen nodded towards the young man. "Karen's got a point though. For something that you say isn't a bang club, it sure sounds like one. Why do you keep saying it's not?"

Alexander chewed on his lower lip as he pondered Gwen's question. He tried to construct his answer while taking into account both the privacy of his friends as well as the fact that he was talking to a preacher's daughter. Even if she seemed incredibly open, Gwen still carried an aura of purity around her. Somehow. "My summary answer," he began after a moment, "is that sometimes we watch movies without the expectation of sex afterward. My detailed answer is, we're four friends who found out that the guys and the girls have impressive sexual chemistry with each other. So we decided to lay down some ground rules to make sure no one got hurt and everyone could enjoy themselves guilt-free."

"OK," Gwen said slowly, adding a nod of partial understanding at the end. "So all four of you are sleeping with each other? Like, guy-on-girl, guy-on-guy, girl-on-girl, guy-on-girl-on-guy, girl-on-guy-on-girl-on-guy?"

Alexander lightly scratched the side of his neck. "I can't speak for Julie and Eleanor, but Cole and I are both straight..."

"For the moment," Karen teased.

"...so far it's all been guy-on-girl, although there were a few occasions where....we were all in the same room at the time. But tomorrow night's nothing like that," he quickly added. "Julie's our president..."

"Bylaws and a president? All you're missing there is an official name."

"We do call ourselves the Midnight Movie Club," Alexander admitted.

From her spot on her bed, Karen snarked, "more like the Midnight Movie Bang Club."

"Karen," Gwen said firmly, "Alexander said it's not a bang club, and he's being kind enough to explain everything even though he doesn't have to. Knock it off, alright?"

Karen held up one hand in apology. "I'm sorry, Alexander. I'm just teasing you."

"Yeah. I'm easily teased." At his statement, both Karen and Gwen raised an eyebrow. "You know what I mean," he mumbled.

Gwen pointed at Karen. "She knows, at any rate. So, these movies tomorrow night? Is this just an invitation for Karen, or am I invited as well?"

"You're both invited. It kicks off at 8 PM in the student lounge. They'll be providing snacks, but feel free to bring your own. Just hanging out, watching movies, and meeting new people."

"I'm in," Karen quickly responded. "I'll get a kick out of teasing you in front of your friends about your soccer club getting knocked out of the playoffs. Gwen?"

Gwen was tapping her chin, looking at Alexander as she did so. "I'm leaning towards saying yes, but I need a moment to consider it. Would you mind giving us the room, Karen?"

"No problem." Karen slid off the bed. "Are you still going to... run your errand after?"

"I think I might run it concurrently if you get my meaning."

Karen raised an eyebrow. "Let me grab my Kindle then." Alexander watched in silence as Karen picked up her device from the bedside table before sliding her feet into a pair of comfortable-looking slippers. "Take your time," she told Gwen, "and text me when you're done. See you later, Alexander!" With a cheerful peck on his cheek, Karen said goodbye to Alexander. Alexander could hear her whistling jauntily as she stepped into the hallway, closing the door behind her.

"So what did you want to ask me?" he inquired.

"First, would you do me a favor and take off your clothes?" Gwen motioned to Alexander, gesturing from head to toe. "I want to see what I'm going to be working with."

"Working with?"

"Yes. I figure you and I are going to be having sex in the next few minutes, so I might as well get a look at the hardware first."

Alexander's cock twitched underneath his khaki pants at the casual nature of Gwen's surprising comments. "OK... wow. We're going to have sex?"

"Are you saying that you don't want to have sex with me?" Gwen motioned to the clothes she was currently wearing - a pair of gray sweatpants and a loose black tank-top, along with a pair of beaten sandals. "Come on, this outfit doesn't scream 'take me, take me now?' Or do you think I'm ugly?"

"Oh no, no, no." Alexander emphatically waved his hands in front of him. "Not that at all. I'm just taken aback. You and I have never hung out before. This is definitely out of the blue."

Gwen chuckled as she kicked off her sandals. "Most guys would have been out of their clothes before I finished asking them. Karen said you were different. She also said that you were a fantastic lay."

He could feel his shoulders rolling back as Alexander unconsciously straightened with pride, both along his spine and in his pants. "Really?"

"Yeah. Apparently, you made her squirt. Which, speaking as a girl, is pretty impressive." Gwen clapped her hands in front of her. "Alright, here's the skinny. I got out of my last midterm about half an hour ago because of computer issues, meaning I'm still coiled tight with residual stress. The 'errand' that Karen mentioned was going to be me taking fifteen minutes to let my Hitachi Magic Wand do its job. However you're here, and I'd rather give the job to a human being than a robot." Carefully running a finger across her lips, Gwen eyed Alexander hungrily, throwing in a slight tilt of her hips to boot.

"It doesn't hurt that you find me cute-ish?" Alexander laughed quietly. "I overheard you telling Karen you thought I was cute-ish at the expo a few weeks ago." He crossed his arms before giving Gwen a playful smirk. "Alright. I'm on board. As long as you get naked as well."

"You just want a look at the goods, don't you?" Gwen proceeded to peel off her black tank top, revealing to Alexander the smallest pair of breasts he had ever seen. They reminded him of a gently rising slope, prominently topped with dark brown nipples. "Alright," she said as she let her shirt drop to the floor, "your turn. Go ahead and make like a jaybird." Gwen studied Alexander as he pulled his blue t-shirt over his head. "Have you lost weight?"

"A little. I've started jogging to try to ward off the Freshman Fifteen."

"I wish I could put on the Freshman Fifteen," Gwen proclaimed. "I've been south of one hundred pounds my entire life." She motioned to Alexander's pants. "You got the free preview. Show me the rest of yours before I show you the rest of mine."

After slipping out of his shoes, Alexander took hold of both his slacks and his underwear and proceeded to shove them both down his legs in a single rough motion. Gwen nodded with what he hoped was approval as she eyed his semi-erect penis. His socks were the final piece of clothing to go. "Well," Alexander said, spreading his hands in front of him, "here you go. Your turn."

Gwen pulled the waistband of her sweatpants away from her body, letting them drop to the floor in a crumpled pile of cloth. Her black underwear immediately followed. Her rail-thin body was now on full display for Alexander. As best as he could guess, Gwen was four-foot-ten, and that might have been generous. She wasn't anorexic or skeletal, just...tiny. As he took in her naked body for the first time, he noticed that the skin between her legs was smooth and free of hair. "Well," she asked, motioning to herself with both hands, "what's your honest opinion?"

"That I've never seen anyone as shaved as you. Short. As short as you."

Alexander felt his cheeks immediately redden from embarrassment. Gwen blinked in confusion for a moment at his words before unexpectedly bursting out with laughter. "You're not wrong," she giggled. "I'm pretty sure I'm the shortest woman on campus." With that, she took a step back and hopped onto the edge of her bed. "Come here," she told Alexander. He crossed the dorm room, coming to a halt as Gwen stuck her hand out, pressing it against his chest to keep him at arm's length. "Now," she said as she reached down and took hold of Alexander's stiffening cock, "I have a question. Have you ever used lube before?"

Alexander gasped at the sensation of Gwen's fingers wrapped around his manhood. "I...I assume you mean... personal lubricant, and not changing the oil in a car." A brief jolt ran through Alexander's body as she reached underneath his shaft to cradle him. "If that's the case, then no, I have not."

"It's your lucky day then." Gwen gently caressed his sack while his cock grew harder. "You're going to get me all wet, then I'm going to make you nice and slick, and after that, we'll get on with the show. OK?"

He tried to answer with a nonchalant shrug, but being modest was impossible when a pretty and petite young woman had him by the balls. "That's fine by me. Cole..." He gasped as Gwen lightly tugged on his dangling sack. "...Cole didn't mention that you and he used lube."

"We didn't. I forgot to pack some in my purse, and by the time I remembered your roommate and I were in an advanced state of nakedness. Everything turned out fine, but I was walking gingerly the next day."

Gwen reached out with her other hand and took hold of Alexander's almost-quite-there erection. Her fingers stroked his shaft as it rose to full hardness. Gwen's other hand still played with his sack. Aside from the occasional shift of her body, however, the young woman's attitude was all-business. "That feels nice," he murmured as her fingers left a trail of his precum along his cock.

Gwen's final stroke was one of agonizing slowness as her hand ran from the bottom of his balls to the top of his shaft, ending by dragging a single fingertip across the head. Putting her hands on her knees, Gwen teasingly spread her legs, exposing herself to Alexander. "Are you down for a little oral?" she asked. "Karen said you were top-notch with your tongue."

Gwen leaned back, bracing her hands against the mattress behind her while Alexander got down on his knees in front of her. He positioned himself between her legs. The narrow lips of her womanhood were smoothly pressed together, bare with no hair anywhere.

Alexander stared up at Gwen and smiled gently before reaching up to caress the side of her face. Humming with contentment, Gwen closed her eyes as Alexander's fingers drifted gently along her chin and throat before moving downward. His entire hand covered the gentle swell of her breast with room to spare, the hard nipple a pebble pressing firmly against his palm. An anticipatory shiver ran through Gwen's body as his hand moved over her flat stomach. The sensation served to give Alexander an anticipatory thrill of his own before sliding his finger between Gwen's pussy lips and pressing it against her clit. Accompanied by a deep groan, Gwen's body shook from the sudden jolt of pleasure.

Her clit was a firm button as opposed to Karen's fleshy knob. Alexander slowly rubbed his fingertip across it, drawing a quiet noise of approval from the petite young woman. After gently repeating the motion several times he replaced his finger with his mouth. "Oh, that's good," Gwen breathed as he slowly ran the flat of his tongue along the sensitive nub with an agonizingly long lick. With her hand now softly pressing against the back of his head, Alexander dragged his tongue between her lips, down towards the entrance to her warm tunnel. "Ooooh, that's very good," she proclaimed.

123456...8