Midnight Movie Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander's hands slipped underneath her thighs, holding her in place while he began to work over Gwen's pussy. When his tongue circled her lower lips, running over the smooth, shaved skin, he was met with murmurs of approval. When his tongue moved up and down her lower lips, running over the soft, wet skin, he was met with groans of pleasure. When his tongue pushed against her clit, stimulating the sensitive nub, he was met with a gasp of bliss. His tongue repeated the journey several times as Alexander mentally mapped out what Gwen enjoyed. Her essence coated his tongue. As opposed to the copper penny taste of Karen, Gwen's wetness was salty with a hint of sweetness underneath, as if someone baked a warm peach cobbler and loaded it down with sea salt. Alexander couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.

"Having fun down there?" Gwen asked, her breathing noticeably heavier.

Alexander pulled his face away before answering, "Just thinking about all the guys I went to high school with and how they all swore that they'd never go down on a woman." He glanced up at his new lover with an eager smile. "They have no idea what they're missing."

"I'm sure all the girls you went down on in high school appreciated you flying in the face of social convention... ooooooooooh, OK, less talk, more lick." Gwen's comment came as Alexander once again buried his face between her legs, this time focusing his tongue exclusively on her clit. Each lick brought about a gasp from Gwen, gasps that became sharper and more frequent.

One hand slipped out from under Gwen's leg. "Yes," she panted as his index finger easily slid between Gwen's narrow lips, seeking out the entrance to her vagina. "Use your finger, but don't stop... what you're... wow, don't stop doing what you're doing with your tongue."

Alexander's finger pressed against the opening to Gwen's wet tunnel. Instead of easily sliding inside, however, he found himself meeting an unexpected resistance. Continuing to lick Gwen's clit, Alexander tried again, but the soft depression refused to give way. Determination flooded through him as he pushed the tip of his finger against her opening, twisting his digit while doing so. Gwen's pussy gripped at his finger as it began to ease its way inside. "There you go," she sighed.

It took a significant effort to push his finger between the clutching velvet walls. Alexander could feel his cock throb achingly at the thought of slowly thrusting inside of Gwen's tight pussy. He managed to get his finger up to the second knuckle before returning his attention to Gwen's clit. Her hips moved as she tried to press herself against his tongue. "Yeah," she panted, "you're definitely a pro at this."

Alexander's response was to curl his finger slightly. Gwen jumped at the sudden sensation shooting from her pussy. As Alexander continued to lick her, Gwen's gasps of pleasure eventually gave way to lewd moans of desire. She did her best to shove her hips against Alexander's face, leaning back on the bed for additional leverage. "So good," she said in a husky voice, "so good. Don't stop, don't stop." Alexander's hand on her thigh and finger in her pussy helped to keep her in place as he assaulted her clit with his lips and his tongue. "Oh yeah," Gwen cried out, barely managing to keep her voice down. "Yes... yes... oh, wow, yes!" It felt like his finger was caught in a soft vice as Gwen's pussy suddenly squeezed it tightly. Her hips threatened to buck off the bed. Gwen slapped a hand over her mouth just before screaming in ecstasy. Alexander pulled his head back from between her legs, keeping his finger buried inside of her. Only when Gwen's muffled cries came to an end did she lower her hand. Her shoulders hitched up and down as she caught her breath. "Oh wow," she said after catching her breath. "Oh wow. Oh wow. OK, Karen wasn't exaggerating. You're pretty good with that tongue of yours."

"Thank you," he said, beaming with pride. He carefully pulled his finger from Gwen's pussy. It came free with an audible pop. "I feel like a little bit of a failure though. I didn't make you squirt."

Gwen laughed as she gingerly slid off the bed. "One, not every girl can squirt. Two, as tight as I am, it would probably spray out like a fire hose."

Alexander burst out laughing. His entire body shook with merriment. "Oh my God," he guffawed, "that's a mental image."

Gwen waited for Alexander to recover from his laughing fit before telling him, "watch the 'G' word. No taking His name in vain, and try to keep the cursing to a bare minimum. Got it?" Alexander nodded. He watched as Gwen opened up her nightstand drawer and removed a narrow white plastic bottle and a white-and-blue paper box. "Organic aloe," she told him, holding up the plastic bottle for him to see. "Water-based lube that makes sure everything stays nice and moisturized."

"Aloe lubricant? Organic? I wasn't aware that anything like that existed."

"Oh, yeah." Gwen popped open the narrow bottle. As she talked, she squeezed a generous dollop of clear gel into her hand. "When it comes time for you to look into lube, check out this company called Cake. They've got a lube for everything." When she turned to look at him, Gwen noticed the confused look on the young man's face. "What's wrong?"

Alexander made a rolling motion with his hands as he formed his response. "It's... you drink, have sex, and know a thing or two about marital aids. But you're a preacher's daughter who asked me not to swear and watch how I use the Big Guy's name when about two minutes ago I was eating you out and giving you an orgasm. I'm not experiencing cognitive dissonance but we're sharing the same cul-de-sac."

"A girl's gotta have her standards. Come here." Alexander stepped in front of Gwen. She immediately took hold of his rock hard erection in one hand and began using the other to spread the lubricant along his shaft. "My Dad was an addict before he found Jesus and became a preacher. I grew up in a house with zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol. Our church even uses grape juice instead of wine for communion." The gel was slippery against his cock. Gwen's fingers coated the entirety of his erection, smearing it with the clear substance before she squeezed a second helping from the bottle. "I had my first drink ever the night you dragged me back here. Dad's not a fan of drinking, but he knows I'm at college and that it's going to happen anyway. As long as I'm smart and don't drink my way out of college, he'll let me be. Drugs, however? CBD gummies would be enough for him to drive from Glasgow and haul my ass to a nunnery, and we're non-denominational." Gwen made sure to cover every inch of Alexander's penis, smearing the gel from the tip to just below the base of his shaft. "When it came to sex, Dad knew there was no way I was going to wait until marriage. He did his job as a preacher, told me that sex before marriage was a sin, and then drove me to get my first pack of condoms and said that if I ever had any questions about lesbians to ask my Aunt Esther."

"You're pulling my leg," Alexander scoffed. "No one's dad is that OK with his daughter having sex, let alone a preacher."

"I get the lectures and tsks of disapproval from him and my Mom. But, and these are his exact words, he would rather me be a harlot than a single mother."

Wet, slick, hard, throbbing - all words that could describe Alexander's cock as Gwen finished slathering it with the organic aloe lube. The cool substance was less greasy than the hand lotion Alexander was familiar with from his teenage years. With a final nod, Gwen took a wipe from the cardboard box and cleaned the excess gel from her hand. Alexander stood by, his erection proudly gleaming between his legs, while Gwen set one pillow on the edge of the bed before putting a second on the mattress behind her. As she sat down on the first pillow, Gwen spread her legs. Her narrow pussy lips glistened from Alexander's prior efforts. She reached one hand and parted her labia, revealing the warm and inviting pink that lay beyond.

Stepping forward between her legs, Alexander carefully took hold of his erection. The lube squished between his fingers, making it difficult to get a good grip as he rubbed the tip of his cock against the entrance to her womanhood. It took some time, but eventually, he slowly forced his way between Gwen's soft walls. Her pussy gripped him like a vice. Even with the lubricant it still took a few substantial thrusts, each one causing Gwen to gasp quietly, for his cock to be fully engulfed by her. "How does it feel?" she asked.

"Fantastic," Alexander sighed. The tight heat was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Gwen's warmth slowly worked its way through the cool lube, the difference in sensations adding to the pleasure Alexander was feeling. "Although," he admitted as he slowly pulled his hips back, "I'm trying not to comment on it being bigger on the inside."

"As much as I wouldn't mind having Matt Smith inside of me, please don't refer to my vagina as a TARDIS." She licked her lips as Alexander pulled out about halfway before easing his way back inside of her. "Mmmmm," she softly gasped. "That's nice. Just like that. Don't worry about hurting me. I've taken bigger."

"That's something a guy wants to hear."

Gwen winced as she realized her faux pas. "Sorry," she said in apology. "I was just trying to put you at ease."

"It's all good," Alexander answered good-naturedly. "I've seen Cole's dick after all." The room fell quiet, save for the occasional wet smack of skin-on-skin, as Gwen and Alexander fell into a rhythm. The petite young woman sighed happily as Alexander began to fuck her using short, slow strokes. Even with his erection slathered with lube, the pleasurable friction Alexander felt was incredible. A tremor ran through his body as he pushed his cock deep inside of Gwen. Her womanhood gripped every single inch of his granite manhood. Alexander gritted his teeth from the effort as he pulled out, only to plunge back in a moment later, relishing the feeling of his cock pushing apart Gwen's tight velvet walls.

"Oh! Oh, that's good," she exclaimed. His hands sought out hers. Their fingers intertwined as Alexander leaned down to finally kiss Gwen. She responded eagerly, her body lifting off the bed as his lips met hers. Their tongues intertwined, playfully dueling and twisting, while Alexander continued pushing himself in and out of her at a steady pace. His lips slowly found their way to Gwen's neck. She turned her head to give Alexander better access as he licked and gently sucked on the sensitive skin. An approving hum came from Gwen as his lips traced a path across her throat. Alexander did his best to give both sides of Gwen's neck, as well as her shoulders, equal attention. He followed up by laying a trail of kisses down her chest. Her dark nipples were as hard as concrete as he ran his tongue across them, first one then the other. "Better than my wand," Alexander heard Gwen murmur quietly.

Gwen's comment about her toy ignited a competitive spark inside of Alexander. He stood up straight. Taking his hands from hers and placing them on Gwen's bony hips, Alexander did his best to begin driving in and out of the petite college freshman. The wet squish of lube-on-skin filled the air, along with the faint scent of aloe. Gwen hissed through clenched teeth as her body writhed erotically on the bed. "Harder," she told Alexander. "Go harder." The spark turned into a determined fire even as her pussy fought him at every turn. Gwen's velvet walls pushed and clutched at him, refusing to yield until the last possible moment. Eventually, he fell into a hard, fast rhythm. His cock shoved its way inside of Gwen time and time again, stretching her slick tunnel, forcing it to give way to every one of his forceful thrusts.

"Yes... ugh... ugh..." Gwen's face twisted in ecstasy. Her hands grabbed Alexander's forearms as her body arched off the bed in apparent bliss. "Is that good, Alexander? Does my tight little body feel good?"

"God yeah... I mean, yeah. Oh, man, it does." Drops of sweat were threatening to run down the side of Alexander's face. At the pace he was setting for himself, he was getting tomorrow's cardio in today. Julie would still make him run, and he'd be sore as hell doing so, but judging from the agonizing pressure building up inside his balls, it would be worth it.

Gwen's fingers dug into his forearms. Her body trembled on her bed as she let loose a series of lewd gasps. Alexander waited several seconds, watching as Gwen slowly began to tense up, before pulling one arm free from Gwen's grip and quickly swiping a finger across her hard clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" Gwen's body shot up into a sitting position. Her mouth dropped open with a cry of deep pleasure. "Oh that feels incredible," she managed to pant. Darting forward, Gwen laid a passionate liplock on Alexander before falling back onto the bed. Reaching underneath her even as she started to cum, Gwen barely managed to slap the pillow over her face before a potent orgasm slammed into her. This time Alexander kept playing with Gwen's clit as she climaxed. A series of muted screams accompanied the ardent shivers of her body. As Gwen's pussy convulsed, it gripped Alexander's cock with the intensity of a volcano. The wet, slick, gripping heat was finally too much for him to endure.

He couldn't have pulled out even if he wanted to. Between the blissful tightness of Gwen's pussy and millions of years of genetic intuition, Alexander was compelled to shove himself as deep and as far inside of Gwen as he could. His thighs banged against the edge of her bed as he thrust as if his life depended on it. His cock erupted as it buried itself to the hilt in Gwen's depths. The dull ache in his balls, combined with the force of his climax, was almost painful. It felt like Gwen's pussy was milking him as it pulsed with the last remnants of her climax, causing him to let loose with every drop of his essence. By the time Gwen lifted the pillow from her face, revealing a look of exhausted approval, Alexander was ready to collapse. "Oh wow," Gwen breathed as she slowly recovered. "Oh wow. Oh... wow."

All he could do was carefully pull himself free from Gwen, wincing at the excruciating feeling of his spent cock sliding past her hot, slick walls. Gwen looked up at the ceiling, her chest rising and falling, while Alexander crawled onto the bed next to her. He couldn't even muster the strength to turn over. His feet dangled off the bed, and he winced at the feel of the mattress pressing against his softening erection. A hand came to rest against his back. "So," Gwen said as she lightly scratched him, "was that good for you?"

"Mmm hmm," he said into her mattress.

"Same here." Alexander felt Gwen shift on the bed beside him. He sighed happily at the feeling of two hands beginning to rub his back. "I expected... well, something a lot more simple and basic. 'Wham, bam, thank you, Gwen.' You must have made a lot of girls very happy back in Seattle." Alexander's answer was lost in the mattress. He felt like sinking into Gwen's bedsheets at the gentle pleasure her fingers provided, a marked change from the intense ecstasy of only a minute earlier. "I'm just going to lie here for a minute," she told him. "When you're ready there are wipes on the nightstand to clean yourself off."

Alexander managed a thumbs-up. Eventually, he sensed Gwen beginning to move. That was his cue to also make a return to the land of the living. He managed to sit on the edge of the bed, groaning from the discomfort in his groin. "I feel drained," he muttered. "If there was a round two my penis would be running on fumes."

"And you stained my bedsheets." Alexander looked over his shoulder. Indeed, where his crotch had been pressed against the mattress was a large wet spot of aloe and the stray drops of his spent essence. "Don't worry," Gwen laughed as she handed him a wipe from the cardboard box on her nightstand. "I was going to change my bedsheets tonight anyway. They stink from a week's worth of anxious midterm sweat."

"I didn't notice."

Gwen chuckled at his comment, causing him to smile. Alexander cleaned off using the wipes, which easily removed the remnant mix of lube and essence from his now-soft cock. He balled up his spent wipe and, with a bit of a flourish, tossed it towards her wastebasket, only for it to land just wide. "Nice shot, Alex."

"Alexander."

"Sorry. Alexander." Gwen bent over to grab his wipe before disposing of both his and hers in the trash. After offering him hand sanitizer to finish cleaning his hands, Gwen turned to face him. "Alright, I... wait, don't get dressed yet."

Alexander had been in the process of reaching down to pick up his t-shirt from the floor when Gwen made her request. "I'm sorry Gwen, but I'm legit spent. There's no chance I could pull off a second go-around."

"It's not that. I have some questions for you about tomorrow night, and I've found that people are more open and honest when they're naked."

After a moment he shrugged and put on his well-practiced smile. "OK," he said, spreading his hands in front of him, "then I guess an honest man stands before you. As long as you keep your clothes off so I know I'm dealing with an honest woman."

"That's fair." Gwen took a seat in her desk chair. She crossed her legs before folding her hands over her knees. "Tell me about this movie club of yours. How did it get started?"

"It actually all started the night Karen and I brought you back here." Alexander did his best to casually lean against the foot of Karen's bed. Being casual was difficult, however, with his now-limp penis hanging freely between his legs. "I was going back to the party when I ran into Julie..."

"Julie is?"

"Eleanor's roommate."

"And Eleanor is who?"

"She went to high school with Cole. And him, I'm pretty sure you know."

Gwen chuckled. "Yes, I've met Cole."

"Anyway, so I ran into Julie and it turned out we both felt the party was a bust. But since the night was still young Julie suggested going back to her dorm room and watching a movie"

"What movie?"

"A 80s horror movie. The Burning."

"Never heard of it. Was it any good?"

"I enjoyed it despite not being a fan of horror movies. About halfway through the movie Cole and Eleanor came back from the party intending to hook up. We all finished watching the movie together, Cole and Eleanor started making out, and Julie and I ended up following their lead." Alexander chuckled. "We had sworn up and down that the two of us were only going to her room to watch a movie. Everything else just happened."

"And all four of you stayed in the room while having sex?"

He nodded. "Speaking as a guy, if you're about to have sex, you roll with it, no matter how strange the situation is. I wasn't about to... I was looking forward to what was going to happen and didn't want to risk it... well, not happening. It was a little weird, but the lights were off and I was... properly distracted."

"I could only imagine," Gwen snorted playfully. "So that night was the first time. From what you and Karen said, there were other times. Was the sex so good that the fans demanded a sequel?"

"We all had dinner the next night to make sure everyone was cool with what happened and with each other. Julie invited us back to her room after dinner to watch another movie and...well, second verse, same as the first. Since then, we've watched movies and then had sex, we've watched movies and not had sex, and we've not watched movies and then had sex."

"That last sentence is an editor's worst nightmare. What about these bylaws?"

Alexander thanked his lucky stars at that moment. He had been working off-and-on writing the charter as a distraction from studying for midterms and began easily rattling off the bylaws from memory. "First, any one of us can sleep with any one of us. Second, if someone becomes exclusive, within or outside of the club, they have to inform the others. Third, if you sleep with someone outside the club, let the other members of the club know as soon as possible. Fourth, we all get tested for STDs every three months. And there's an unspoken fifth rule that I'm going to motion next time we meet. Nothing, not even first base, until the movie is over. We finish the movie before starting the feature presentation."'

123456...8