Midnight Movie Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole had lowered his head while she talked and taken one of her caramel-colored nipples in his mouth. Her fingers wrapped themselves in his hair as he licked and sucked on her firm breasts, causing a series of intense shivers to wrack Eleanor's body. Her nipples were hard diamonds under the vigorous lashing of his tongue. Before he could continue his assault Eleanor pulled his head up and began kissing him once more. As they kissed, Eleanor pulled him backward. Without breaking contact, she hopped up on the bathroom counter. Her arms and legs wrapped around Cole, pulling him close. Her tongue danced in his mouth for several moments before she firmly pushed him away

Cole took the opportunity to catch his breath while Eleanor ran her hand down the front of her body, past her breasts, and over her stomach. As Cole watched, she teasingly spread her legs and used her fingers to part the lips of her quivering pussy, revealing the inviting pink flesh beyond. Without a word, Cole stepped forward. Eleanor's head dropped back, a long sigh escaping her when his cock easily sunk into the depths of her womanhood once again.

Eleanor wrapped her arms around his neck, looking at him hungrily as he resumed fucking her. "Oh yeah," she groaned. "This was a good idea." Cole hummed in agreement. He looked down, watching as his throbbing cock slid in and out of Eleanor's slick pussy with deep, rapid strokes. As he continued to fuck her, Eleanor began laying a series of passionate kisses along his neck. Her blonde hair fell between their bodies, spilling across her breasts like a curtain at sunrise. Cole nibbled at her ear as she kissed his neck, drawing a soft noise of approval.

A familiar tightness was beginning to form in Cole's lower body when Eleanor suddenly pressed her forehead against this shoulder. "Don't stop," she implored. Her hands tightened against his shoulders as he maintained the same pace. Each thrust drew a sharper, quicker gasp from Eleanor. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Her body tensed against his for a moment before she pressed her face against his shoulder to muffle the ecstatic scream caused by what Cole assumed to be a potent orgasm ripping through her body. He could feel her pussy rhythmically gripping his cock through the condom. After a few seconds, Eleanor lifted her head from his shoulder. Her upper chest was covered with a red flush and coated with sweat. She grabbed the back of Cole's head and pressed her forehead against his. "Fuck me, Cole" she growled. "Fuck me."

"What I'm trying to do," he responded.

Eleanor took hold of the faucets on either side of her. She leaned back slightly, using them for support as her hips began to move in time with his increasingly furious thrusts. His cock plunged in and out of her. The hot, tight friction of her pussy pushed Cole towards the edge. "Oh my God," he grunted between clenched teeth as he reached the point of no return. Eleanor's legs wrapped around his exposed butt, keeping him close for the final strokes until he shoved himself as far inside of her as he could.

Cole made an unintelligible sound of absolute pleasure as he spilled into the reservoir tip of the condom. Each spasm of his cock was accompanied by an intense bliss. By the time the last bit of his essence splashed against the protective latex, post-coital exhaustion was beginning to set in, amplified by the sheer physical exertion of the encounter. His head slumped against Eleanor's. At the sight of Eleanor's content expression, Cole chuckled tiredly. "Still harboring any jealousy?"

"Maybe." She kissed him lightly on the nose. "But I feel like I've reclaimed my territory, for whatever that's worth."

Cole carefully withdrew his softening cock from her body. Eleanor reached behind her to grab her dress as he unrolled the used condom, tying it off before tossing it in the trash. "Gotta say," he said while pulling up his pants, "pleasantly shocked at you being so brazen. Know your 'give a fuck' quotient is on the low end, but what we just did? That was not giving a fuck while giving a fuck."

Eleanor laughed boisterously while sliding her dress over her head. "What can I say? I know what I want and I know how to get it." As she straightened her dress, she added, "although I have to admit, this wasn't all spur of the moment. Truth be told, this little rendezvous was Beatrix's suggestion."

Cole raised an eyebrow. "Beatrix?"

"Yeah," she grinned, slipping her feet into her sandals. "Originally it was going to be me and her getting busy down on the second floor, but she got a phone call and didn't think it was fair to leave me bothered without getting hot. So, she sent me in your direction." When she looked up at Cole, he was staring back at her in confusion. "What?"

"Go back about two dozen or so words. You and Beatrix were gonna hook up?"

"We already have. Last Saturday night. She came over to watch a movie and, well, one thing led to another. A couple of anothers, actually." With a sweet smile, Eleanor moved towards the bathroom door. "They're probably wondering where we are," she said as she unlocked the door. "We should head back downstairs before..."

A hand reached over her shoulder. Beatrix stopped as Cole reengaged the lock on the bathroom door before taking her by the hips and gently turning around. It was her turn to look confused as Cole stepped forward. "Requesting clarification." His body was inches from hers, inside of Eleanor's personal space yet not touching her directly. "Saying that you slept with Beatrix last Saturday?"

"Uh, yeah," she answered slowly.

"And you're just telling me now after we finished having sex?"

"I guess? I mean, we haven't had a meeting of the MMC since then and despite how open I am I wasn't going to go around bragging about a little girl-on-girl. Why? What's wrong?"

"Rule number three. Sleep with someone outside the quartet, let the other three know."

"Yeah, and I'm letting you... know... now... oh. Ooooooh, dear sweet Buddha." Eleanor put her head in her hand, crossing her other arm across her chest as she sighed deeply. "I should have told you before we had sex. I'm sorry Cole. I was going to wait for our next official meeting just to see the look on Julie and Alexander's faces." She looked up at him with apologetic eyes. " fucked up and made a mistake."

"Nah," he said after a moment, waving his hand. "Ain't a fuck up. Made an error. Keep making errors, then they become fuck ups. But does say that rule needs some clarifying to ensure Julie or Alexander, or myself, don't make the same errors. Definitely due for another meeting of the MMC, better if sooner."

"You talk to your roomie and I'll talk to mine. Maybe we can shoot for tomorrow night?" Eleanor ran her hand through her blonde hair, laughing quietly. "Damn, Cole. You were all intense and scary back there. For a moment I thought you were going to punish me or something."

The smile on Eleanor's face turned into a worried frown as it was Cole's turn to grin, this one tinged with an underlying promise of mischief. "Now where," he drawled, "did you ever get the impression that I wasn't going to punish you, Miss Freeman?"

1...345678